Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 03:36:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "May the randomness be with you..." ~DT

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Death Note: The Judges Unite

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Note: The Judges Unite  (Read 968 times)
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Badges: (View All)
Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 11:44:13 pm »

Joshua sighed as he ran through the dark streets of Boise, Idaho. He was mentally kicking himself in the head for deciding to go to the library right before it closed. I'm such an idiot He thought to himself as he ran along, clutching the large amount of books he had in his hands. He stopped as he stepped onto his street, seeing his house at the far end of the street. Sighing with relief, he walked towards it, wary of whatever movement may occur around him. A few moments after he started walking, he fell, his books scattering all over on the ground. Frowning to himself, he started to pick them up.

However, he stopped short at the sight of seeing a small black book, with the words Death Note on the front of it. Death Note...? He thought to himself, picking the black book up and flipping it open to the first page, his eyes widening a bit as he read the beginning.

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name.
Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

"This is some kind of joke..." He said out loud, frowning as he flipped through all the pages, finding them all blank. This can't be the book of death He thought, standing up with his pile of books in hand once more, the black book known as the Death Note on top. Sighing, he started walking again towards his house, but once more, stopped as he saw a man breaking into a shop on the street adjoining his. Hmm...well, if this book is the real deal...a criminal will be the perfect target for it... Joshua thought to himself, setting his pile of books down.

He then picked up the black book and took a pencil out of his pocket. He flipped the book open to the first page and wrote down the criminal's name, knowing it from the news report that day. After writing the name down, he thought for a moment and shrugged, the first one shouldn't be more complicated than a heart attack. He continued to watch as the man broke into the store and took anything he could grab. However, the noise stopped as the man started gasping for breath and fell backwards out of the window, breaking it and causing much noise.

Joshua's eyes widened, staring at the Death Note. I-It could be a coincidence...but a really odd one...at that He thought, thinking of chucking the Death Note. If I do that though, a criminal could get their hands on it... He thought, shuddering at that idea. Deciding he might as well keep it, he placed it back on top of his book pile and picked his pile up, walking to his home once more.
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 02:04:11 pm »

I really don't know why I am joining this rp, but fine, I'll question the reality of things later. Oh, I want to amke this clear, I don't hate Pitbulls, hell I got a puppie pitbull yesterday thanks to my dad, so no one here think I hate pitbulls okay, it was Pitbull fighting or **** fighting and I am fond of roosters and chickens. I'll edit it out if needed...
=======================================

Name: Leon J. Magnum
Hometown: United States, New York
Description: A tall and muscular guy with a six pack and muscles. His skin color is fairly white with a light tone of brown. His hair is short and spiky while being brown colored, the hair style is not perfect so it tends to not always stay short and spiky, his eye color is green On his left ear he has an earring, the earring has a pirate skull made in silver.

Leon tends to not wear shirts, but if forced he will wear a white tank shirt. He wears long green rugged pants made from quality materials, so his pants are pretty strong. His shoes are actually sneakers and they're olive green colored and are pretty durable. He also wears a really simple and light backpack, this backpack is pretty much a bag made of leather with some rope in it, the ropes are for carrying, but can also be used to close it, overall it's light and can carry items. (Will get a picture when possible)

Personality: Ignorant, Selfish, Arrogant, Brave, Calm, Aggresive, Honest, Sense of Justice (40% of the time) and A-holish. Leon likes to fight and likes to get his way, his muscles help him do this. Due to him being a fighter, this serves as a base for the rest of his attitude. While alone he still remains aggressive, selfish, arrogant, ignorant and calm. He doesn't mind this and really dones't think that much since he believes Ignorance is bliss and so it is.

When around others, Leon isn't exactly a team player, he will follow what he believes. He will not be afraid to punch someone and provoke them and will show almost no pity. This is where his attitude really shows, he can be very stubborn and selfish, but when calm he can actually be intelligent and do what he believes is right on more than just his account. He really doesn't care about others that much and usually acts on his behalf and believes, he dislikes using Death Note due to his phylosofy that real men (and women) should fight using their fists (and legs) and that using Death Note is cheating, that and Leon has limited knowledge.

History: Born in New York, Leon lived with his mom and as alot of kids, he was not that great in school, but managed to survive. He finished high school and didn't go to collage, but thorough out his time at school he spent his time training and fighting people. This helped him become a Gangster and learn the way of the streets, he is wanted by the New York police even now on the account that he killed a few people, who he claimed were evil cause they were. So he decided to leave New York and start a new, but luck had it that he won a scratch ticket that lended him a free trip to Europe. Having no one where else to go, Leon accepted it and left for Japan, taking a few of his personal items, some money, a cellphone and leaving a note for his family. Once he got to Japan he found a job working as a construction worker, this job paid decently enough and allowed him to rent an apartment. Life was going decently, he disliked working so hard, but the money was worth it, to be be able to live a new life and NOT rot in a jail cell.

Hobbies: Fighting, Killing, Training, Robbing, Watching TV, Climbing, Sports, Reading (Barely), Illegal Street Racing and Gambling in Illegal fighting, like Pitbull fighting
Dislikes: School, Double Crossers, Gay people, Police people, Butterflies, Zombies, Death Gods and People who love to lie
Other:
He can use anything as a weapon
RPG sample: Urban Forest, Naruto: The Next Generation, The Legend of Zelda: Cursed Fates, Pilgramage: A Summoners Tale, The AMLIK Regional Championship and GX Duel Academy
=============================================================================
Silly Rabbit
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
iDemon
Self Proclaimed Arcade King
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2008, 03:53:45 pm »

Accepted. I will post my sign-up sheet soon.
Report Spam   Logged
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 04:27:57 pm »

((Eh, guys, don't let this die, someone else needs to post please @_@))
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 09:16:31 pm »

Ignorance is bliss, Procrastination is the word and law, lazyness is the bible, I am man. Ignorant, Procrastinating and Lazy, I have no idea why I said that, I just felt like it.
=======================

So the story from my side starts with Leon, walking towards the Ninja Warrior competition. But while he ran to the place where the competition was going to be, he tripped on something and fell on the floor. Once he hit the ground, he turned towards his feet, trying to figure out what he tripped on. He saw a black notebook of sorts with the words 'Death Note' written on it. He was already late for the competition, so he just stood up, picked up the notebook and continued running towards where Ninja Warrior was going to be.

Leon barely made it, but luck had it that he got confused. The Ninja Warrior competition was for next week. Dissapointed and somewhat tired from all the running, he found a nice plain of grass and sat there. It was his day off and he had no plans, Leon wondered what he would do, but then, he remember the notebook he tripped over. He took it out from where he had it stored and opened the first page.

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

"This book... it's... SO CRAPPY! I've seen better 'Death Notebooks' in a costume store! But hey, let's just try this out, I doubt it will work and if it did it would suck since I believe man was meant to be killed by the hands of others. NOT through guns, natural reasons or suicide. Oh let's see... what person do I want dead....... the people waging this stupid war. That'll do" Leon exclaimed, doubting the power of this so called death book.

Though Leon doubted Death Note, he still did as he said. He wrote the names of President Bush and the guy in charge of the troops in Iraq, their cause of death would be... getting run over in a car or something heavy that was being driven by old crazy ladies. Leon then wondered the results of Death Note, though it was for half a second. Though he still felt silly about this 'Death Note' not being fake, he still kept it. After some rest he took to his feet and ran home, this time he did not get tired though.
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
iDemon
Self Proclaimed Arcade King
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 10:35:49 pm »

I'm a bit ashamed I had to remind Shy to post and wait for Lucifer to post and after all this time it didn't happen. Although I shouldn't talk since I haven't even posted my sign-up sheet yet. Lets change that.
-----
Name: Simon Henceforth
Hometown: Asia, Japan, Tokyo
Description: Simon stands at a height of 5'1 and weighs 79 pounds. He has shiny, straight black hair that gleams in the moonlight and dark green eyes that always seem to have a mischevious look in them. He wears black, baggy jeans that have one skull on each leg. He also wears a black, long sleeved shirt with a hoodie on at all time. He also carries a small black backpack at all times which carry various items. He wears a black heart shaped locket which contains pictures of important people to him and some paper ripped from the Death Note used for emergencies.
Personality: Simon is what you call a, "lone wolf". He doesn't trust anyone but himself and he has a habit of prejudging people as soon as he meets them. He is mischevious and very sneaky. Although he is only twelve-years old he is very intelligent and you don't want to be his enemy. He is a good leader but a horrible friend/companion and he never gives information about his past away. Simon knows when to run and when to fight back. He has had a year with the Death Note and living in the streets so he is not to be underestimated. He is a man of his word and will rarely break it unless it depends on his life. He is very quiet most of the time so he has a tendency to be invisible. He has a soft side to animals though.
History: Simon was born to a rich family and has had a happy life with his caring parents. He obtained the Death Note five days after his eleventh birthday after finding it on his large bed next to his pet cat Shadow. He opened it up and read the instructions laughing as he finished. He just KNEW the book was a fake and some kind of joke so he wrote both, his mom and his dad's name in the Death Note. Filled with grief and sorrow and the fact if he was ever seen he would be put in jail due to the fact the cops would think Simon wanted his parent's fortune he ran away.
Hobbies: Sudoku, Video Games, Riddles, Playing with animals
Dislikes: His enemies, anyone who disagrees with him, idiots
RPG sample: Naruto: The Next Generation
----------
"All done! I posted the website, I made it easy to figure out how to meet me, a brain dead monkey could figure that puzzle out." Simon said in a bored voice as he rubbed a black cat's ear and it purred loudly.

"It should take some of them about a day or two to find the website and a few more days to get here, or maybe hours, it really depends." Simon said to himself as he locked a door which was under a brickwall he made himself but putting it in an alleyway and then closing it up. He went inside a large box, grabbed a blanket and old pillow and then layed down with his cat by his side. "If more people with Death Notes come, I might be able to use them and save myself in the process."

"Sounds exciting. I don't understand how you can live in that box though." a Death God said as it floated in the sky.

"I told you before, I don't have a choice. People think that this alleyway is private property because of the wall and door so they never come through here. And I can't stay in clear site of the police. Even if I used to live in Florida, I can't take a chance. Now I'm going to sleep." Simon pulled the covers over his face and fell asleep.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum