Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 03:45:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Death Note: The Judges Unite

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Note: The Judges Unite  (Read 966 times)
iDemon
Self Proclaimed Arcade King
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« on: February 20, 2008, 10:15:53 pm »

The world is full of all sorts of secrets; some that should be revealed, and some that should be hidden. Now imagine if you were walking around minding your own business when you see a black notebook on the floor. Some people would just act as if it wasn't there and walk away while others would be tempted to look at it from curiousity alone. You pick the book up and see that the words, "Death Note" are printed on to it in white. You flip through the book and see that all of the pages are empty but the first two pages. The first page was a warning telling you to not take this book as a joke but a duty. It said to hide it with their lives and not reveal it to anyone. The second page was instructions on how to use the book with these rules,

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

You think this is some sort of sick joke but you decide to test it out just to prove its wrong. Though in the end you kill that exact person on the exact time. It might of been your mom, a cop, your grandmother, or even a bully from school. It doesn't matter though, you killed them. Your a murderer even if you didn't do it on purpose. It was your fault and you should get on with life. No? Its not that easy? Of course not. When you have the power to pass judgement on people and take away their lives temptation can control you and make you kill more. Eventually these deaths cause suspicion and that leads to cops and detectives which leads to more deaths. It is a never ending cycle of killing that you can't get out of. One day you go on the internet and search on google and you see a site titled, "The Notebook of Death" of course you are tempted to look at the website. It only has one page and two paragraphs of writing saying,

"death gods Just love dropping notebooks. Amazing how they find it amusing for people to die. can you find my Perfect way of finding who knows about the book? you must look at the sentences carefully And see what is wrong with the note in order to find your next clue. 3:03 pm is a lovely time for a nice picnic dinner. Now if you watched closely you should see the hidden message. there is a second word in the next paragraph. find it."

"i made this puzzle so no one but the people with This "item" would bother looking here or even trying to figure out the secret meaning. there are really two things to look for in paragraph One. my "secret person" is named Kayan. You will never be able to eliminate her though. she is One of the many "special people" that can't be killed. ok i'm done with the clues. so they aren't in this sentence or the one before or any after this. only people would bother making the trip. ah and i have one more thing to tell you for us to see. go to the hospital on main street. i'd leave early as i'm not going to wait any extra hours. i hope i get to meet some of you."

You were bored and had nothing else to do so eventually you came up with four important things, Japan, Tokyo, 3:03 PM, and a hospital on main street. You decide to go even if it may be a trap. You may be going to eliminate any other Death Note holders that may go there. Or even to get another Death Note. The reason is yours.

Rules
1. Absolutely NO GODMODDING. I know since this is a killing roleplay it might be a confusing but still.
2. No Character Control
3. Keep lines to a minimum of 5-6 lines at the most.
4. If you have to go PM me. I will keep your character into everything and give you a summary of what happened.
5. I understand if you had to go unexpectedly. I don't bite! Just PM me when you get back.
6. Put "Silly Rabbit" at the end of your post.
7. Have fun!
8. If you don't post in a week I will send you a PM and wait for your excuse. If it's fine I will let you continue if not you will be booted off.

Name: (The name of your character)
Hometown: Continent, Country, City, you know.
Age: 11-35 (Try to keep in personality and if you are a child don't be a crazy murderer)
Description: (What your character looks like. 5-4 Lines long)
Personality: (How your characters acts alone and with others. 5-4 Lines long)
History: (A small history of your characters life. 3-4 Lines long)
Hobbies:
Other: (Anything else you may wish to add)
RPG sample: (A sample of your RPG’ing skills. One paragraph or a roleplay you were in on here.)
------------
Ah well I wanted to try out a Death Note Role Play. I'm not going to post my sign up sheet until you guys get to the hospital. Well I hope this works out well.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 12:14:38 am »

I'm not gonna participate, but you might want to add a sign-up.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
iDemon
Resident

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 07:51:18 am »

I'm not gonna participate, but you might want to add a sign-up.
...Crap. Out of all things I forget to put. X_X Thanks for telling me. This is what happens when a twelve year old stays up all night and ate plenty of sweets.
Report Spam   Logged
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 11:01:00 am »

XD Add some rules, a sign-up sheet, and then save me a spot, Nick...
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

I'm not pessimistic, but realistic :I

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 12:38:12 pm »

Tongue I'm going to join this RP when you've got a sign-up sheet Tongue save me a spot pweaze ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Well, why do I keep dying?
iDemon
Resident

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2008, 03:59:45 pm »

Crap. I was planning on getting Piccie to close it since I made such big screw ups but ok...xD And how stupid can I get? I forgot the RULES and SIGN UP sheet. Everyone reading this message must smack me with a plank of wood 100 times except LHS.
Report Spam   Logged
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 06:13:09 pm »

((*does so* Uh, I mean..er...*doesn't do so* Yeah, that's the key! Anyhoo, I'm signing up for this, I just like the Death Note anime so much))

Name: Joshua Harding
Hometown: Continent: North America, Country: USA, State: Idaho, City: Boise

Description: Joshua has dark black hair that, when cut, grows back surprisingly fast within a few months. His hair is really short, though  it always seems to be itchy. His eye color is a dark green. On his nose rests a pair of glasses. The clothes he wears seem to be a little over-sized for his age, but it doesn't seem like he minds it. He usually wears long sleeved shirts and blue jeans. The shoes he wears are white with black spots here and there.

Personality: Joshua is a very shy person, preferring to stay quiet rather then speak up for himself. When he gains control of the Death Note, his personality change slightly, him studying the disruptive students in class and deciding whether or not that behavior was justified. If it wasn't justified, he'd simply write down their name in the notebook. When he's not doing this, which isn't that often, he always pays attention to any information he can learn.

History: Joshua has been from foster home to foster home, mainly because the people in the old foster home couldn't take care of him for one reason or another. In the past, he has been placed in abusive foster homes and, as a result, bears marks of what had happened to him in those particular foster homes.
Hobbies: Reading, Watching People, & Thinking.
Dislikes: Bullies, disruptive people, & criminals.
Other: NONE
RPG sample: Ah god, let's see...

Secrets(in completed rps section), Pokemon Live: The PC Game

YOU ARE A Silly Rabbit!
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 02:43:31 am »

Name: Scorpius Notre
Hometown: Europe, Italy, Lazise
Description: Scorpius has got long black hairs which he usually wears in front of his eyes. His eyes are pure white people how don’t know him think he is blind. He has got a pure white skin and has a length of 72 inches. You can easily see his bones and his veins. He is skinny but yet very strong for someone how looks like that.

The clothes Scorpius usually wears are a black jacket with strange symbols on the back and a pair of black jeans. He never wears things like shirts but he wears 2 metal chains around his chest. His only accessory is a ring with as symbol a snake how bites in his own tail. He also wears a kind maffia-style hat which he stole from the one how killed his grandfather.

Personality: Very calm, Enrico thinks about things before he actually does them. He is acting really calm with others but if he is alone he is restless and looking for things to do. Other people mostly evade him because they think he is different but he will never hurt someone he knows very well ( he thinks that ). When Enrico talks with someone he usually speaks on a cold way. He is one of the few people how don't hate the death but think it's an interesting phenomenon, very much of his family died because someone murdered them ( mostly because of the maffia ). He is addicted to the dead and loves to stay on a cementary.

History: Scorpius was born in Rome and raised by his grandparents, he had a normal life like anyone else. Expect that his grandparents hated him because he is different from others. His father and mother were killed by the maffia because of some bad deals with them. On school there were always children how bullied him but he didn't care, even if someone beat him up real hard he just laughes and continue his life, because he think that those persons will punish themself at a moment. Scorpius lived on the street for a long time after a fight with his grandfather just before he died.

Hobbies: Playing violin, reading Gothic Novels.
Dislikes: Bullies, murderers and the maffia
Other: N/A
RPG sample: Markings, Paranormal Zone, Shamans of Faith, Digimon Tamers...the alternate reality game

"Silly Rabbit"
Report Spam   Logged

iDemon
Resident

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 08:15:21 am »

xD Since I forgot to add the rules I am to blame for you forgetting about it. Just follow the instructions in the rules and you're accepted. We will start when Lucifer comes. I'm also hoping for one extra person. I like a minimum of five people including myself.
Report Spam   Logged
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 05:40:24 am »

((Don't worry - I'm still interested.))

Name: Lucifer "Luce" Lumino Morningstar
Hometown: Europe, United Kingdom, London
Description: Lucifer has long, flowing hair which falls past his shoulders to just about halfway down his back. His hair is a gleaming blue-black in colour, and is always flat, regardless of what just happened. He has imperious sapphire blue eyes, which gleam with a regal sight that you would expect of a king. Lucifer has almost sculpted features: his wide, marble-smooth forehead, straight patrician nose and passionate mouth being key features of his face. Lucifer stands at 5'10", and has an average build. He has a slight light glow around his body, like a visible aura. Along his right arm, Lucifer has some demonic runes, emblazed onto his skin like a tattoo.

Lucifer wears a pure white T-shirt, with a jet black Sigil Of Lucifer (shown in link at the bottom of the post) emblazed on the centre of the front of it. Along the arms of this shirt, there is red demonic writing which reads as follows: "Lucifer of the Morning, how thou art fallen!"
Lucifer also wears a pair of black tracksuit bottoms, which read "Prince Of Darkness" up the side of the left leg, starting from the ankle and going up. There are a pair of red lines which frame the text. After this, Lucifer wears a pair of pure white trainers, which have a small silver stripe down the side of them. Finally, Lucifer wears a necklace, on which is an obsidian crucifix framed by angel wings.

Personality: Lucifer is cool, calm and collected, and is nearly always able to find something to joke about, no matter how bad the situation. He is quite the charmer, although he doesn't try to pick up people. His general unnaturally cold person yet regal, soulful eyes cause many people to be cautious, even afraid of Lucifer. However, Lucifer does try to make friends whenever he can. Also, he is always one to test his abilities, whether in a test of brains, with swords or even with games. This trait causes him to have friendships which are also extremely close rivalries...

History: Lucifer Lumino Morningstar is the latest and only heir to the Morningstar name and fortune. He has gone through the many mental tests his father set up for him relatively unscaved, while increasing his brainpower while doing so. His mental prowess was noticed, and he has recently been subjected to many mental puzzles which would require someone of almost genius level intellect to solve. Lucifer has walked through all of these tests quite easily. However, after this, his parents started to go through a divorce.

After an 'accident' which caused the pair of them to be killed in a car explosion, Lucifer is now the sole proprietor of the Morningstar family, and the only one who can utilise the money that he 'earned' from their death. Unsurprisingly, Lucifer isn't ubset one little bit by their deaths...
Hobbies: Mental puzzles; Playing Chess; Reading books; Playing video games
Dislikes: Fools; People who dislike crime
Other: - He's based off of the Dark Prince Lucifer
- Yeah, he is rather cynical...
- The addiction to Pokemon can sometimes be a good thing, sometimes a bad thing...
- Lucifer is funding a private project to make real-life Pokemon
RPG sample: Secrets (Comp. RP); Legend Of Zelda: Cursed Fates (Video Game RP); Heroes: Retaliation (Original RP); Naruto: The Next Generation (Anime RP); GX Duel Academy (Anime RP)

((Sigil Of Lucifer link: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/4/42/Lucifersigil.jpg))
Silly Rabbit, Trix are for Kids!
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
CHIMES
Master of Unown Y's
Greenhorn

I like Ladybugs

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 11:45:54 am »

Never mind
Report Spam   Logged

I, CHIMES herby claim Unown Y from Pokemon, Kankurou and Gai from Naruto.

Ladybug Avatar by Zarean
iDemon
Resident

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 05:46:41 pm »

Everyone is accepted except Chimes and Spellingly. They have to read the rules and edit their post.
Report Spam   Logged
Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2008, 06:05:24 pm »

Edited.
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
iDemon
Resident

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2008, 10:03:18 pm »

Ok Spellingly you are accepted. You guys may start. Keep in mind, distance, how you're going to travel, and what you can do and get away with at your age.
Report Spam   Logged
Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 07:00:43 am »

Streetlights were flickering on and off, they were broken as usual, there was no one how wanted to repair them... why should they go out at night when the mafia is awake. There was only one person awake and on the street while the mafia was there to, a boy with black hairs in front of his white eyes. That boy was the only one how had the guts to go out at night, cause he had nothing to lose. Gunshots sounded through the empty streets, only that boy could hear them, but he didn't fear them...

Scorpius walked through the small dark streets looking for someone or something, and after a few minutes he found what he was looking for. Three members of the mafia were trying to open the door of a small store, Scorpius smiled a little bit I never thought they were going to do that... I feel sorry for the owner of that shop.... His heart began to beat faster and faster when he saw them breaking a window and stealing everything that laid inside the store; wine, cheese, tomatoes... everything that they could carry.

I hope those will die Scorpius thought with anger, he knew one of those guys. One of them was in the same class as him, everyone knew that but no one wanted to speak about it. He knew that boy his name very well, his name was carved on the tables of school so everyone remembers him. Scorpius walked away, some tears of him fell down on the ground.

And then he saw it, a small black note book lying on the ground in front of him. That notebook wasn't here before, how dropped it here ? He picked the notebook of the ground and looked at the title; "Death Note". ...One of those things from those mafia guys, when you were against them the putted your name in this notebook, how disgusting... But Scorpius felt that this notebook was not what he expected so he opened it, his curiosity went away and pleasure replaced it when he read the first page of the 'Death Note'.

The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of writing the subject's name, it will happen.
If the cause of death is not specified, the subject will simply die of a heart attack.
After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

He smiled and wanted to throw the book away, but something stopped him. What if this 'Death Note' was really the notebook of the death. Then he could end the lives of others how deserve it with ease and never leave any trails... But how could he know for sure that this is not a stupid joke, he had to write a name in it... but not someone how others will miss in their lives. He grabbed a pen out of his pocket and began to write a name on the blanco page of the 'Death Note'.

"Martela Vigore" he deserves it, I think no one of our class will miss him that much...

After he wrote down the name he smiled and looked at his watch, he just had to wait 40 seconds to see him die of a heart attack... if this 'Death Note' actually worked. He turned around thinking that nothing would happen but then he heard it; the scream of a boy and the words of two others.
He looked back at the shop and saw Martela Vigore laying down on the ground, his hands on his chest. The other two just looked at him and one of them murmured a prayer. They didn't understand why Martela died, but Scorpius did and he looked happy at the small black notebook in his hand...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum