Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 06:12:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Roll the dice to see if I'm getting drunk!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Digimon Tamers...the alternate reality game

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digimon Tamers...the alternate reality game  (Read 1860 times)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 10:24:50 pm »

((Now's as good as time as ever to fight through this dang writer's block. >.>
And Terak, you can indent here?!))
=======================================

Zack sat on the cold, hard ground with his knees against his head and his hoodie over his head. He was absolutely bored. Veemon was off playing with some of the local digimon while getting some training in at the same time. Suddenly, a rustling noise came from behind him, something hiding in the tall grass around him.

"Veemon. Now's not the time," Zack muttered, his face still covered by his knees, and his arms holding his knees against his chest.

"How'd you know?" Veemon responded as he emereged from the grass casually, raising his arms above his head, lacing his hands together as he placed them against the back of his head, supporting it as he walked over to Zack, standing in front of him, waiting for a reply.

Zack looked up, his hood shading most of his face, he looked almost sick, as if he wasn't really in the mood to be here at the moment. "Because I know you. And, you're really bad at sneaking up on people," Zack explained as he laughed slightly, tilting his head backwards as he did so. This caused the hood to fall off his head, revealing his long black and silver hair that covered most of his face.

Zack stood up, stretching backwards as he did so, cracking his back in the process. "Come on man. I could of sworn I heard Gio over here somewhere," Zack told his blue friend, reffering to his friend Gio from real-life. They both were avid players of this game.

Zack walked straight for about a minute, emerging into a clearing in the forest, immediately spotting a group of tamers and their digimon. He immediately recognized his close friend, that having hair that sticks out a lot like his, and is styled quite like his as well. "Yo! Gio! What's happenin man? And who are they?" Zack asked quite casually as he walked up to the group with Veemon at his side.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008, 01:02:22 pm »

"Yo! Gio! What's happenin man? And who are they?" Zack asked quite casually as he walked up to the group with Veemon at his side.

Gio turned around to see his real life friend Zack.

"Yo Zack, we were battling this Tuskmon when uhh, what was your name again?" asked Gio pointing to the boy who had commanded Monodramon to attack.

"Skystorm, Hayle Skystorm," said the boy who was identified as Hayle.

"Yeah when Hayle over hear ordered Monodramon to attack up to his head and the giant Digimon was knocked out, so what have you been up to?" asked Gio with a questioning look on his face when he suddenly heard a rumbling noise coming towards him, "Oh crap, introductions later, battle stance Wormmon, Zack, get ready too."

As Gio, Zack, Wormmon and Veemon got ready, a giant gorilla type digimon with a blaster for an arm came running through the forest.

Woah, what is that?" said Giovanni as he pulled put his black D-Ark and looked it up,"Gorillamon, the beast man digimon.  Gorillamon is a Champion Level Beast Digimon with a cannon for a lower right arm.  Wormmon use Stickynet on his legs."

Wormmon released a net of sticky goo much like last time but this time it was bigger.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't bother talking to me. I'm ded....
Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

I'm not pessimistic, but realistic :I

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2008, 01:36:07 pm »

Leon nodded when he saw the gigantic Gorrilamon coming their way, he smiled a little bit and then looked back at Hayle and the other. "Well my name is Leon and this is my partner Gabumon" Leon said while he pointed at his digimon "But this is not the time and the place for a group meeting". His Gabumon jumped up and ran at the Gorillamon who tried to move further with the Sticky Net attack from Wormmon around his legs.

"Howling Blaster" Gabumon shouted.

A large beam of blue energy shot out of his mouth and hit Gorillamon on his chest. That attack was stronger than last time and Leon noticed easily, the large beam made the gorilla digimon fall down on the ground. But he stood up again and attacked Leon and Gabumon with his cannon arm.

"Energy Cannon" The Gorillamon shouted back.

The gorilla digimon shot an huge blast of energy out of his cannon and hit Leon on his right shoulder. That attack made Leon fly a few inches away from the place where he was standing but he survived it. He stood up and looked at the Gorillamon with a strange kind of anger, he grabbed his bow and aimed at the space between Gorillamon his eyes...
Report Spam   Logged

Well, why do I keep dying?
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2008, 02:12:51 pm »

"Wait, don't shoot yet Leon, leave it as a last resort, Wormmon, get ready to tag up with Veemon," said Gio.

Almost if they planned it, Zack and Gio nodded at their Digimon and they nodded back.  They did not have to give a command, and as if on cue, Wormmon and Veemon simultaneously attacked Gorillamon with Sickynet and Vee-Headbutt respectively.  They attacked right at the tip of the head and the Digimon had still nopt fallen. 

"Ok, now we use weapons," said Gio as he drew his trusted sword, Aki, from its holster on his back.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2008, 03:06:43 pm »

Zack chuckled to himself slightly. Weapons? He didn't need them just yet... "Veemon. You ready?" Zack asked his partner as a plan started to form in his mind. Veemon responded with a quick nod as he clenched his fists, holding them down by his waist. He waited a moment as Gorillamon aimed his canon towards the two, charging it. "NOW!" Zack yelled, right as it was about to reach full power.

"Vee Headbutt!" Veemon yelled as he lunged into the air, right towards their Champion-Level foe. He rammed into the unsuspecting creature's chest right as he was about to fire, but, there was more. Veemon unclenched his hands as he leaped, digging them into Gorillamon's torso on impact.

Gorillamon roared in pain, the piercing of his skin being an injury he was not used to. Veemon jumped backwards, landing in front of Zack once again as their opponent threw his canon-arm down at the blue digimon in order to counter, missing due to Veemon's agility.

Veemon stood with a grin on his face as Zack spoke with a smirk on his face. "I don't think we need to pull our weapons just yet. The canon and his chest. They're his weakspot."
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2008, 05:12:59 pm »

'A weakspot huh? well then I will have to take advantage of this' thought Gio "Wormmon use Sticky net on his Blaster and keep it going," commanded Gio as Wormmon shot his webs toward cannon.

Watching the cannon become cloged and Gorillamon not even noticing was the funniest thing Gio had ever seen.

"Ok guys and girls, go for his head and chest," commanded Zack.
Report Spam   Logged

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2008, 07:43:42 pm »

(For my attacks, I'll be going off of what I found from Wiki, and my Dusk game. OK?)

Kaolla leaned against a tree, and watched as the Tuskmon faded away. Someone from the group asked for thier names, but most didn't get the chance as a Gorillamon appeared. She and Lopmon watched the others attack it, and one finally recognized it's weakspots as it's head and chest.

"Okay Lopmon! You're turn!" Kaolla nodded, looking at Lopmon. "Yey!" Lopmon replied happily, leaping into the air and spinning tightly in circles. The air started to spin around the small rabbit, creating a small tornado. "Lop Twister!" She cried, slamming into the ape's chest at full force. Kaolla watched it stumble backwards, and swung it's arm at her. Kaolla jumped acouple feet away, letting it's arm crash into the ground.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2008, 09:43:35 am »

"Good work Lopmon and you too Wormmon.  Time to kick it into gear, Veemon, Zack, you ready?" asked Gio.

"Yeah, let's do it," as Zack said this, Wormmon hopped on top of Veemon and Veemon Launched a Vee-Headbutt straight towards Gorillamon's chest.

The Blow struck him tremendously and he toppled over in pain.  The Ape had decomposed into data and the bits dispersed evenly into the four D-Arks. 

"Come on, only 10 bits?" said Gio in disappointment, "Well I guess it  is time to introduce everyone, I am Gio."
Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2008, 07:43:49 pm »

Seems like the indentations look decent enough on a screen that's 1024x768 pixels or less. I'm starting to like them, so I'll stick with them for now. For what it's worth, you can always shrink your window horizontally to fix the awkward appearance if you do have wide monitor settings. No trouble, right? ^ ^;

~Hayle~

Monodramon was looking restless. I myself was starting to feel awkward in this sudden gathering, too, though his discontent was probably still just from Renamon's earlier remark. That and, more likely, the lack of individual fighting opportunities available to us, since at that point, with the addition of Zack and Veemon, we probably had enough Digimon on hand to stand a fair chance against an Ultimate-level. I sometimes marvel at the ambition that little dragon has, considering how worn out he was from the first battle. Fight, fight, fight. He probably would have challenged one of those Tamers to a battle, too, had he thought I would agree to it.
     We have actually had some Tamer battles before, where both the Digimon and Tamers work together in combat. Usually it's just Digimon-versus-Digimon and Tamer-versus-Tamer, but I've heard of skilled teams who have worked on all sides of the duel. It's risky, but not as deadly as it sounds; otherwise my parents would both have a fit and forbid me to come to this world ever again. And I wouldn't blame them either, since who in their right mind would give their kid a weapon and send them off to go hack other kids in half?
     Fortunately, when you fight, you're protected from being actually wounded by your opponent's fatal blows with an invisible shield or barrier of sorts. If you suffer a hard blow, you lose a certain percentage from your shield's health total, until it hits zero and you're defeated (you can see all of this on your D-Ark). When you're defeated, you're simply weakened to the point where you can't battle anymore. As a result, fighting in the Digital World is really just a sport. It can be exhausting, and painful too, but ironically, very safe.
     Anyway, it was only last week that Monodramon and I got into a battle with Pegasus and Renamon, which was coincidentally the first time we actually met. To make a long story short, we lost, and I'm sure that Monodramon is still nursing a pretty deep grudge against the two of them. I felt I held up pretty well, since a bladed spear is a tough weapon to get the hang of (had I learned in the real world, I may well have sliced my arm off) . . . but man, Pegusus sure knows a thing or two about swordplay. I'm just grateful that she and Renamon are both good enough sports not to take Monodramon's initial reactions to heart; Lord, that Digimon is going to get himself killed with his blind pride someday.
     I straightened up, resting my spear on my shoulders and glancing around.
     "I guess that's it for me," I said. "I'm heading back to Central Isle. Thanks for the help; c'mon, Monodramon, let's go. See ya Leon, Pegusus."
     A murmured collection of goodbyes followed as I began trudging back to the forest path, along with a "Don't be a stranger, hear?" from Veemon. Monodramon silently trailed at my heels. I knew he'd be fine after some food and rest - the first one in particular - and I'd have a talk with him after that.
     But another thing was weighing on my mind. It had left during those big fights, but was back now that I had time again to think. That e-mail I had received this morning . . . the one from a sender named "A.L.I.C.E.".

To User: Hayle_Skystorm

Congratulations! You have been chosen as one of the 8 selected victors in our contest! You have 3 days to come and receive your gift from Administrator A.L.I.C.E. at the Sovereign Palace. Please come promptly, before this offer expires.

Regards,

The Digimon Sovereigns
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2008, 06:31:29 am »

Pegasus had just watched instead of participated in the following events with Renamon by her side.  It was when Hayle left that the blonde realized that she, too, had to leave for Central.  She sighed and motioned for her partner to follow as they just upped and left the group without a word.

"Later," was all the blonde said as farewell, though.  She wasn't completely rude, after all.  The two walked in silence, both thinking different thoughts.  Renamon thought that the contest was a little suspicious, but did not voice it since she had no proof.  Pegasus, on the other hand, was running different names through her head.  Around a week ago the duo had learned that the Tamer could give their Digimon a nickname or something to make it easier for the Tamer to call their partner.

"Kitsune," Pegasus finally spoke, confusing Renamon like nobody's business.  The blonde fought down a giggle at the look the fox shot her.  "Your nickname.  It's a little unoriginal, but if you don't like it, we can call you Kit."

"Kit works better for me," the newly named "Kit" retorted, almost making the human burst out laughing.

((OK, I'm now referring to Renamon as "Kit" because it'll be a little easier to tell the difference between Pegasus's Renamon and somebody else's Renamon if that pops up. >_>))
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2008, 07:01:33 am »

[Flashback]

Gio had woken up this morning all the same as ussual.  He showered, got dresses, and went into the digital world.  When he arrived and met up woth Wormmon, his D-Ark started vibratting.  He checked the message and it said

To User: Gio,

Congratulations! You have been chosen as one of the 8 selected victors in our contest! You have 3 days to come and receive your gift from Administrator A.L.I.C.E. at the Sovereign Palace. Please come promptly, before this offer expires.

Regards,

The Digimon Sovereigns

[End of flashback]

Gio had thought about that e-mail all day.  It was then that he motioned for him, Zack, and their two partners to move along towards the central.  The foursome had began to walk in the direction the other two had walked.
Report Spam   Logged

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2008, 09:03:14 pm »

Kaolla yawned. "It's getting late. I should go." Kaolla and Lopmon said their goodbies, and left to go home. It was pretty late in her country, and had to go to bed. "Hey Lopmon. What do you think of the email we got? Do you think I should accept it?" Kaolla asked her partner, the little rabbit digimon rubbing her chin in thought.

To User: Kaolla,

Regards,

The Digimon Sovereigns

"Something's weird about it, but I wonder what it's about. If it means meeting more strong digimon, I'm all for it!" Lopmon said. Kaolla nodded, and decided to go just for kicks. She spotted the trainers who left before her farther up the trail, but was too tired to even remotely think about joining in with them.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum