Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 04:05:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Digimon Tamers...the alternate reality game

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digimon Tamers...the alternate reality game  (Read 1869 times)
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 08:49:33 am »

I would like to reserve a spot please.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't bother talking to me. I'm ded....
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2008, 09:29:39 am »

I'm still in!
Report Spam   Logged

Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

I'm not pessimistic, but realistic :I

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2008, 02:56:23 am »

Alright ^^

AWZ and Terak you two are in Cheesy And of course I reserve a spot for you Hawk Blader ^^

[Human/Player]
Name: Enrico Verrocchio
Appearance: Enrico Verrocchio
Background: Enrico was born in a regular family in the north of Italy, he is a popular kid on school and is very handy with computers. He has got a small laptop which he always carries with him so he can play Digimon Tamers all the time when he is outside. Enrico acts very cool in the real world but actually he hates to do things like that so he only can be himself on online games.

[Avatar]
Screen name: Leon Sword
Appearance: Enrico changes a lot online, he wears white clothes and has got long black hairs in it. But the most significant change is that his eyes become pure white also. He also carries a longbow with a couple of white arrows when he plays Digimon Tamers.

Digimon Partner: Gabumon
Rookie/Child form: Punimon - Tsunomon - Gabumon - Garurumon - WereGarurumon - MetalGarurumon - ( DNA digivolution with WarGreymon ) Omnimon - ( DNA digivolution with Imperialdramon Fighter Mode ) Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

( The RP starts when Hawk Blader posts his Sign-up ^^  so you guys have to wait just a little bit longer )
Report Spam   Logged

Well, why do I keep dying?
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2008, 10:52:28 am »

Human/Player:
Name: Giovanni Howells
Appearance: http://i29.tinypic.com/11aem3m.png
Background:  Does not reveal over internet.

Screen name: Gio
Appearance:
Gio's shirt doe not change that much but now instead of it being white with a red cross, it is now black with a red combination of the Sai and Yo meaning "Godsend".  He now wears a sapphire necklace with the symbol of a ball with two wings coming out of it (See picture).  His hair is no longer white but now silver with blue tips.  His shoes are now blue converse high tops.

Pic: http://www.lounge37.com/images/65/Symbol_01_6591.jpg
Digimon Partner:**
Rookie/Child form:  Wormmon
Fresh- Leafmon
In-Training - Minomon
Rookie - Wormmon
Champion - Stingmon
Ultimate/DNA - Paildramon
Mega - Imperialdramon/Imperialdramon Fighter Mode
Digi-eggs:
Courage: Shadramon/FlameWizardmon
Friendship: Togemogumon
Hope:Bullmon
Kindness: Pucchiemon
Knowladge: Searchmon
Light: Quetzalmon
Love: Aurumon
Miracles: Kongoumon
Reliability: Archelmon
Sincerity: Nohemon
Report Spam   Logged

Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 03:02:45 am »

( Finally Cheesy It starts ^^ Spots are still open for the ones how want to join)

People walked past in seemingly no hurry. It was Friday, and people would probably stay here all weekend. Many people even had weekend and vacation homes.

This is the Digital World. It's the next step in gaming; Even surpassing that of Virtual Reality. This is reality. People come here, and live here as flesh, incarnate as data. Well, that's the most simple way of putting it.

It was huge, and it even had different regions. The Severs, named after their relativity to the poles of the Real World, were placed like the hemisphere, except they were monstrous islands, all connected by a series of small bridges. And then there was Central Isle. It was the smaller island in the middle of the four Servers, and was normally unguarded. It was the main trading place, with the Bizarre and Trading Post. On the small, nearly circular island was also the Sovereign Palace, where the guardians of the Servers would meet with the overall protector, Alice.

There is a contest that is being held; Set in place by Alice herself. No one knows what it's for - Not even the Sovereigns. But then again, Alice has access to the entire program...

The contest winners have been selected. Out of all the players, only eight have been chosen to receive a gift from Alice. They have three days to get to Sovereign Palace before the offer expires and another is chosen in their place. But who are they? Let's check Alice's logs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAOLLA
Name: Tia Ku
Partner: Lopmon

PEGASUS
Name: Hikaru Pegasus MacKinnon
Partner: Renamon

ZACK
Name: Zachary Kayth
Partner: Veemon

HAYLE_SKYSTORM
Name: Steven O'Ryan
Partner: Monodramon

LEON_SWORD
Name: Enrico Verrocchio
Partner: Gabumon

GIO
Name: Giovanni Howells
Partner: Wormmon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dash Punch!!"

The words rang out as Gabumon sank his claw into the body of a freshly evolved Monochromon. The grey reptile exploded into a million bits which were promptly absorbed into Enrico's D-Ark. It had taken them nearly an hour to beat him, and he even evolved twice in the battle!

"Only 22 bits?!" Enrico sighed and wiped the sweat from his brow. It was a hard fight, even though he hadn't draw his longbow once. Gabumon was getting a good bit stronger, and he could see it.

"Hey, Enrico, where are we going now?" asked the blue horned dog, tilting his head some.

"I dunno... Let's go north." Enrico said and he began walking. They were currently on the South Server, and he had never seen the Southern coast.

((OOC: NOTE: Bit is the currency of the Digital world. 1 bit = .50 USD))
((OOC(again): NOTE: A D-Ark is a small divice where tamers store their bits and items in ^^ ))
Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 06:57:51 am »

((I would like to note that I will be referring to my character as Pegasus in the Digi World and Hikaru in the Real World.  OK? ^^))

"Oh, stop playing with it, Renamon.  It's starting to get a little tedious," the blonde player told her bipedal fox partner.  Renamon had been toying with their opponent, a Kuwagamon, for over half-an-hour.  Pegasus, the fox's human partner, had grown bored and was impatient to leave the East Server.

"As you wish," Renamon replied before using a final Diamond Storm on the hapless insect-type Digimon.  The fox turned to her partner as the bits got absorbed into the D-Ark.  Pegasus frowned at the twenty bits they had received, but did not comment.  "Where to, Pegasus?"

"Central Island.  I wanna check out the levels of the other Servers and to see if you can handle them," the blonde replied as the two made their way over to the "entrance" of the East Server.  Renamon walked on her partner's right side and, although she looked relaxed, the fox was ever cautious of the forest around them.

((Sorry it's so short. >_> I have a wide-screen, so I dunno how long it really is...anyway, I also hope it's fine that East Server is a forest. *sweat drop*))
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 09:37:49 am »

My name is Steven O'Ryan. I'm your typical, sixteen-year-old American teenager from the big and booming land of buildings and people that many call New York City. And I am bored with my life.

Don't get the wrong idea, though. I said I was bored, not upset. It's not like horrible or traumatizing things have ever happened to me; rather, it's almost the opposite, since almost nothing ever goes on where I live. At least, nothing unusual or interesting. I live in a middle-class home with my mom and dad, and I have a sister in college. I have a few friends at school, but not the kind of friends who you actively go out and visit, or invite over to your house. I score mostly B's on my tests. I have a dog; a black schnauzer named Cunningham who's loyal to my dad and no one else. He lost his ear in a fight with a bigger dog a few years ago. Okay, I suppose you could say that was a big distress when it happened, though at this point no one in the family really notices the small empty spot on the left corner of his head where it once belonged. The shock has long passed, and life is as normal as it ever was.

Well, save for one thing. There is the portal to my other life. You see, I live in two worlds. One is the world we all know, where I'm Steven O'Ryan, an average and anonymous young U.S. citizen. The other is a world of monsters and adventure, a world of growing and battling, the world of Hayle Skystorm, my alter ego . . . the Digital World. This is the place I've always escaped to, the place I can always go to find the excitement or surprises I'm looking for. And it was here, at the current moment, that I was running for my life.

I could hear the thundering footsteps pounding into the earthy soil several yards behind me, and that was all the inspiration I needed to keep gunning it full-throttle down that musty old forest path. Beside me, a small, stout purple dragon (bipedal, as is typical for those his size) was following my example, leaping over decaying logs and vocalizing his every rapid and strained exhalation as his tiny legs pit-a-patted off the ground in a blur to maintain his pace. Normally I probably would have felt sorry for him, but as it was, I wanted to pick him up and strangle him. He was, after all, the reason we had gotten into this mess. His name's Monodramon, see, and I'm his Tamer.

Now ordinarily, I don't have to run from an encounter with a wild Digimon, even if it is one at the Champion-level. Monodramon's a tough fighter, and I'm pretty capable with a spear in a pinch. The Digimon tailing us, however, was not one of those low-level Champions that Tamers grind through for some easy experience. We had wandered into one of the further stretches of the eastern server, and Monodramon, who was feeling cocky after an earlier victory against a Yanmamon (another Champion-level), insisted that he was ready to take on some bigger opponents. So, in his eagerness to prove himself, he had yelled out his challenge, mixed with a few insults, at a passing Tuskmon, a green tyrannosaurus Digimon with two black-and-red striped horns protruding from his back and aiming forward, past his head.

I'm pretty sure one of his insults was aimed at those horns. And I know that one was aimed at the pink stripes going down his back and tail. And here we were now, and I could see by the wide-eyed look of terror on Monodramon's face that his thoughts were more focused on the grisly fate of what would happen to us if we got caught, rather than thinking up a good apology.

Thankfully, though, I had a plan. If my legs continued to obey my brain's frantic commands, and my heart didn't short-circuit from the amount of blood it had to keep pumping out to maintain this sprint (which had started five minutes ago), there was a person I knew who could help us take this monster down. I just had to cross my fingers and pray to God above that she hadn't left the Eastern Server yet, because if she had, it didn't seem likely that we'd be able to keep up this pace all the way back to Central Isle. Take a moment to consider how fast you have to go to outrun a big, hulking dinosaur.
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 10:15:44 am »

((I think that was my cue. XD))

It was the rumbling of the ground that caught the attention of both Renamon and Pegasus.  The rumble mingled with the snapping of tree branches as well as some of the said plants falling to the ground.  Whatever was causing the sound was big and most likely angry.  The blonde nodded at her partner before said partner disappeared from sight.  Pegasus waited patiently for Renamon to come back.

"It's a Tuskmon chasing Hayle and Monodromon," Renamon reported, appearing on a tree branch off to the blonde's left.  Pegasus raised an eyebrow before following the fox to the origin of the sound.  Eventually, the duo happened upon the Tuskmon chasing another player and his Digimon.  Pegasus sighed before cracking her knuckles, getting ready to create a diversion for Hayle.

"If you will, Renamon.  Just keep him off our backs," she told the fox, who just nodded once before disappearing from sight, only to reappear behind the dinosaur-type Digimon.  The air around Renamon crystallized into diamond shards before sending the shards flying into the Tuskmon's hide.  It was effective in getting its attention away from Hayle and Monodromon as it focused on the new nuisance, namely Renamon.

As Pegasus's partner dealt with Tuskmon, for the time being, the blonde made her way over to Hayle and his partner.  Her arms were crossed as a spark of amusement flashed in her eyes.  She could not help but be curious as to what had made the Tuskmon so angry in the first place.

"Alright.  What'd you do this time?" she asked them as good humor colored her voice.
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Terak
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 01:17:32 pm »

Yes, Ryuuto, I was hoping to use Hikaru as my means of escape. Thanks for being a good sport about it. ^ ^;

Since this is the first time I've tried roleplaying in first-person, I think I'll post my character's name at the start of each post, depending on whether he's in or out of the Digital World. Odds are I'll be writing as Hayle ninety-percent of the time, though.

~Hayle~

Lo and behold, my savior was still there! That was all I cared about; I barely even heard what she said, and simply dismissed the fact that she was speaking in a teasing tone. Partly out of fatigue, and partly because it's difficult to come to an abrupt halt when you're going in third gear, my way of braking was to stumble forward and hit the forest dirt with a thump and a few rolls. While trying to ignore the dull throbbing in my elbows, knees, head, and everywhere else that had been banged up in my crash landing, I heard Monodramon tumbling over in a similar fashion, with a series of "Ooch!"s and "Ouch!"s.

From the sound of Pegasus' voice, she hadn't excepted us to do something like that, because she actually sounded a bit worried. "Whoa! Um, are you all right?"

My head was still spinning, but I think I managed to mumble something like: "Fine, fine . . ." This was enough for Pegasus. She knew I wasn't injured, and I was content just to hope I wasn't.

"Had the . . . whole thing . . . under control," Monodramon was insisting between breaths.

Before I could round on the little reptile, another crash filled the area, along with what sounded like a pained grunt from Pegasus's yellow vixen Digimon, Renamon.

"Pegasus!" she yelled, from on top of Tuskmon's head. "I could use some help over here!"

This brought all of us back to the situation at hand. We had left a single Digimon at the Rookie level to contend with this goliath, and she did not seem to appreciate it. Monodramon looked over at me, and I looked back at him in a way that said: Well? You heard her. He evidently took this as an opportunity to regain some of his honor, since he burst forward with a surprising show of energy and thrust both arms apart.

"Burst Shadow Wing!" he barked.

An impressive blast of dark energy slammed Tuskmon on the side of the head, just as he had grabbed a hold of Renamon, forcing him to release the fox-humanoid to the ground. Unfortunately for Monodramon, who looked very pleased with his handiwork, I saw he was unaware of the green, pink-striped tail coming his way.

"Monodra-" I started to yell.

Bam! Too late. I winced. That's the problem with having a Digimon with a four-syllable name. I've already told him a few times how I prefer him in his Hopmon form. His usual response to this is to fold his arms and look away indignantly. I say it mostly just to bug him, but all the same, I do feel kind of sorry for anyone who has a HurculesKabuterimon as their Digimon.

I also noticed that this Tuskmon, like a number of Digimon we fought, didn't really talk much; he mostly just growled and snarled. And judging from his berserker personality, we were probably doing the forest a favor by eliminating this threat. The only time I remember him saying anything - earlier, before Monodramon and I had fled - was when he used his Horn Buster attack, and I wasn't looking forward to facing that again. As he moved, I could see a clear limp in his right leg, where I had managed to gouge him with my spear. That limp, I then realized, was probably the reason we had made it here to begin with. This was becoming more than enough excitement for my afternoon.
Report Spam   Logged
Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 01:35:34 pm »

It was strange to walk in such a quiet forest for Leon and Gabumon, he always thought that there would be enormous bugs and other digimon creatures in it. But then he heard the sounds, sounds of voices and also the typical footsteps of a Tuskmon. They ran to the place where the sounds came from and saw it; two other tamers and two digimons, Hayle and Pegasus and their digimons Renamon the yellow fox creature and Monodramon the purple dragon. He stood on a small hill not far away from them and overlooked the situation.

Gabumon looked at Leon "are we going to help them ?" he asked consurend.

Leon smiled a little bit and grabbed his bow "sure we do" he answered on the question of his horned blue dog digimon, Leon grabbed an arrow out of his pocket and aimed at the area in front of Tuskmon, he shot the arrow just in front of the green dino his foot and the dino looked his way.

"You two look like you could need some help" Leon shouted with a smile on his face, he then looked back at Gabumon and nodded. The horned blue dog jumped from the hill and ran to Tuskmon with an extreme speed.

"Howling Blaster" Gabumon shouted.

He opened his mouth and unleashed a blue blast of energy how hit Tuskmon on his head. The Tuskmon was certainly confused by the attacks of three digimons and their tamers, but it already saw his new enemies; Gabumon and Leon. The green dino dashed of to Gabumon and hitted him with his huge horn. The dog creature flew up high and crashed into the hard ground beneath him.

Leon ran to his digimon and kneeled down next to the place where he crashed. The blue dog shook his head and looked at Leon.
"I think Tuskmon is a little bit to strong Leon" Gabumon said slowly, because of that Leon had to laugh a little bit...
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 04:15:07 pm »

(( Well, it is my turn to post.  Do we know about Digivolve yet?))

Gio and Wormmon had been training for quite some time now.  Gio had gotten 26 bits into his D-Tamer when he heard a noise like the sound of a Tuskmon coming from the forest.  "Sound like some noobs trying to take on a Tuskmon.  We should handle this," said Gio as Wormmon got on his shoulder and they quickly dashed off towards where they heard the noise.

As they arrived at the sight, They saw one boy with a Gabumon, one with a Monodromon, and a girl with a Renamon.  As they moved closer, they heard Gabumon say, " I think Tuskmon is a little bit to strong Leon."

"Sticky Net" said Wormmon shooting a net that was made of web towards Tuskmon.

"That is why we need to work together," said Gio revealing himself to the group, "The name is Gio and this is Wormmon, my partner."

"Work together huh?  Sounds like a good idea" said Gabumon's partner who was later revealed as Leon.

" I will take the front and keep it distracted with Wormmon's Sticky Net, you guys cover the remaining sides" said Gio as he motioned for Wormmon to move, "Now Wormmon attack."

Wormmon shot a silk thread towards the big Digimon and Tuskmon's eyes were now blinded."

"That gives them some time," said Gio with confidence.
Report Spam   Logged

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 08:39:37 pm »

Kaolla walked through the forest, her partner Lopmon by her side. "It's quiet today." She said in a somewhat dreamy way. Lopmon stood on her shoulderblades, resting her arms on her head. "Yes. I think the In-
Training digimon finally figured out that we're a challenge." Kaolla nodded in response, and stopped walking when she heard a roar. "Nice while it lasted..." She sighed, turning in the direction of the roar.

By the time they got to the site, they noticed that a Tuskmon was slowly being subdued by abunch of other trainers. "It looks like our presense wasn't needed." Lopmon noted.

Kaolla looked at the sticky web blinding the green dino's eyes. "Will that really slow him down?" She got a scolding look from Lopmon. "Don't jinx it! If you jinx it, it'll come after us!"
Report Spam   Logged

Morgain ~UT~
Dubious Dutchman
Resident

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2008, 03:29:05 am »

(( We need to beat strong digimons to recreive exp and 'unlock' digivolutions... cause this is technically a game ))

Leon laughed a little bit and pulled Gabumon up, "Next time dodge his attacks Gabumon". They ran back to the Tuskmon and saw the sticky net on his eyes which was blinding him. For some reason Leon only thought that the blindness of the green dino made him dangerous, cause he didn't saw his opponents he could rush to everyone at every moment.

Gabumon raised his claw and punched the Tuskmon on his snout, the green dino digimon fell on the ground and tried to hit his attacker. But the horned dog was to fast, he already jumped away when the dino digimon attacked him.

They were happy that there were other tamers and their digimons around to because they could never beat that Tuskmon on their own. Leon looked at the others and smiled "Attack his legs or head that would slow him down and eventually defeat him" he shouted.

Tuskmon stood up and dashed at Leon, who shot an arrow to the Tuskmon but it broke on his hard skull. The hard horn of the angered green dino digimon hit Leon on his chest and whipped him up in the air. While Leon was in the air he shot some arrows again to give some damage at the Tuskmon...

Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2008, 09:43:25 pm »

I just remembered that this site allows indents. As long as I'm testing out a new writing style, might as well try it out with a new format: novel-style. I'm curious.

~Hayle~

Looking back, I still don't know quite how things turned out the way they did. Every time I think about it, it feels like people just started popping out of nowhere for no conceivable reason. They had all shown up on their own accord, too, which baffles me even more.
     Nevertheless, I'm not going to complain about my strange fortune, because those three Tamers, after arriving and helping us with that Tuskmon encounter, would coincidentally be playing vital parts in countless other trials ahead of us. Call it fate, or karma, or whatever else works for you. I still call it freak chance, myself.
     I did know one of the trio, though, so they weren't all strangers to me; his name is Leon, and from his mild accent, I'm pretty sure he's Italian. I didn't exactly know him personally at the time, but we had met on a couple of occasions, either in the wild, or in town. His Digimon is a Gabumon.
     Anyway, what matters is that with the addition of three more Digimon (bringing our number of fighters up to five, though the Lopmon didn't actually join in), that Tuskmon didn't last very long. I was thinking of pulling Monodramon out of the match, for mercy's sake, but he'd have nothing to do with that idea. When it comes to ego, he's pretty brash, and I had a feeling that he wasn't interested in being bested by some other Rookie Digimon.
     And so, after Tuskmon's body had vanished in a rainbowy shower of code, which was eagerly absorbed by the many D-Arks, we now had a crowd of five kids and five Digimon assembled rather awkwardly in the once again tranquil silence of the forest.
     Pegasus seemed to feel the same way I did, only she voiced her opinion.
     "You know, that was probably unnecessary," she murmured, seating herself on a nearby boulder and softly kicking her feet. "Four against one, I mean."
     "Maybe," shrugged the boy I didn't know; Gio, I think he said. "But it cuts down the risk either way."
     Leon turned, and I saw him take note of my dirtied and scratched appearance from my unskilled landing. His eyebrows rose. "Whoa. Hayle, you all right?"
     "I, uh- yeah," I muttered.
     "He looks like he fell in a ditch!" chimed the Lopmon, giggling. The Chinese-looking girl cast her a reprimanding look, however, and she fell silent.
     "That Digimon was a brute," Gabumon commented. "That's the first time my Howling Blaster did that little damage."
     "The same for my Diamond Storm," Renamon said.
     "And even my Sticky Net!" Wormmon squeaked.
     Monodramon didn't join in, instead smirking a little.
     "I think I got 'im pretty good back there, myself," he laughed. He punched the air in front of him, and I knew he was all too eager to appear like the hero. "Burst Shadow Wing, right upside the head! Didn't even see it coming! Bam!"
     "Funny that I didn't see that same look of confidence when I saw you running away from the danger earlier," Renamon said silkily.
     I saw Monodramon go rigid. He had evidently completely forgotten that Renamon had been the one to first come to our rescue. He eventually turned and walked off to the side, plopping down on the ground and glaring sullenly at the fox Digimon.
     Since it looked like he wasn't about to be showing any courtesy to anyone, I hastily jumped in to avoid any further trouble.
     "So, thanks for the help," I said quickly, looking around in what I hoped to be a gracious manner. "I'm Hayle. And, uh . . ."
     I motioned precariously to my small dragon companion, and decided that the humiliation in the face of this group would be enough of a punishment for him. ". . . that's Monodramon. He's thankful too, really."
     I ignored the small snort he made in response, trying to remain calmly cheerful.
     "So! Um, who might you guys be?"
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 06:34:12 pm »

Although Renamon did not look it, she was actually laughing at poor Monodramon.  Pegasus stretched her arms and yawned softly as she waited for Hayle to finish his thought.  She had been leaning against a tree near the gather of Tamers while her partner was sitting on a fairly high tree branch; watching out for other dangerous Digimon.

"Pegasus and Renamon," the blonde replied, her eyes half-lidded.  It was pretty warm in the East Server, so it made her drowsy whenever they were out for more than an hour in the forest.  "Although, Hayle should already know us."

She looked to the other Tamers and noted their Digimon, as well as trying to gather what they were like.  Renamon, not really feeling like listening to the intros, disappeared into the forest.  She was most likely scouting for anything that might be heading their way, so Pegasus did not feel nervous or anything about her seemingly "runaway" Digimon.  Really, the blonde was used to the fox coming and going at random intervals, for it was all to keep her Tamer safe.

"Anyway, I suggest we make these introductions quick before something else comes along...maybe in bigger numbers," Pegasus commented, her hand unconsciously going toward her concealed sword's handle.  It was a habit that she had whenever the blonde was nervous about something, Hayle probably the only one who knew about such a habit.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum