Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 04:14:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "You mess with Aisenfield, Aisenfield messes with you." ~nya_chan

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition  (Read 1371 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2013, 05:02:20 pm »

Honestly, I've only played through Blue a few times, each and every time Nuzlocke-style. I failed the first run - struck out halfway through Victory Road because I hadn't stocked up on items; the other two were successful runs. But because of that, I haven't really had a chance to get to use most of the 'mon in the hack - 'cause by the time you get them, you're really too far in to merit training them.

Anyway, Update #9 will be posted soon, though in terms of size, the updates may reduce or be more about individual fights. Simply put - the start of the run is easy enough, but a bulky portion such as the Rocket Hideout will probably get an entire update or two just for it. The S.S. Anne took less time than expected, and to be honest, I had to build up Update #9 with Surge too to merit releasing it, from my point-of-view.

Other than that, I've got a new surprise teammate who I hadn't expected to get quite so early, or at all even, though am pleased to find them. Feel free to take guesses on which team-member they're replacing, or their typing. One or the other. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2013, 05:58:15 pm »

I finished Fire Red on my phone a few months back. Kinda want to play Heart Gold/Soul Silver, but I don't have a DS emulator on the phone.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum