Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 10:06:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is madness!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Fire Emblem: War of the Nations

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire Emblem: War of the Nations  (Read 517 times)
Asio Dagred
Kikakito
Warned Members
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« on: January 22, 2008, 01:43:05 pm »

Prologue:

In the Land of Telius, after the great war that devastated the land. Begnions empress, was killed in a devastating assassination. The day after the assassination, a letter was sent out to the whole of the Begnion Empire saying.
'Who wants to be Emperor/Empress, if so come to the capital city, and to the Royal Palace'
Lots of people came from all over the Empire, trying to become the new ruler of the land. The way to become the ruler was to show your skill in fighting against some of the most formidible fighters in the whole of the Begnion Army. Lots of them treied, most of them failed, until one strange person, with long dark black hair tried to win the fight. Strangely he won and became the next emperor.

The first decision he made was to attack the land of Daine, the demorilised land, that lost the last war, which enraged the lands in pain. His men, marched along to the border of daine. Some scouts saw the massive army marching rihgt towards thm. They all thought, oh no, another invasion. They fled to the capital where a average sized garrison. Begnions army marched through the land of Daine, and eventually got to the Capital. The diane army was scared to death since there is only one escape from the castle except a cellar, which has a tunnel which leads out of the Capital, and goes nearer, the bridge which leads to Crimea. The army of Begnion smashed the door wiht a ram. The leader of the Daine army Sothe, said to stand our ground unless, it is to dangerous to continue. After about five times at the door with a Ram. "They've broken the door, run there army is to big." Sothe and the rest of the Daine Army travels to Crimea to help defeat the Begnions.

Hope you like it.
Report Spam   Logged

My new site  http://tellius.smfforfree4.com

y Japanese name is Kikakito

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

electricwolf
Potato
Resident

OMG. A Raccoon!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 01:50:08 pm »

Prologue:

In the Land of Telius, after the great war that devastated the land. Begnions Empress, was killed in a devastating assassination. The day after the assassination, a letter was sent out to the whole of the Begnion Empire saying:
'Who wants to be Emperor/Empress, if so come to the capital city, and to the Royal Palace'
Lots of people came from all over the Empire, trying to become the new ruler of the land. The way to become the ruler was to show your skill in fighting against some of the most formidible fighters in the whole of the Begnion Army. Lots of them tried, most of them failed, until one strange person, with long dark black hair tried to win the fight. Strangely he won and became the next emperor.

The first decision he made was to attack the land of Daine, the demoralised land, that lost the last war, which enraged the lands in pain. His men, marched along to the border of Daine. Some scouts saw the massive army marching rihgt towards thm. They all thought, oh no, another invasion. They fled to the capital where a average sized garrison. Begnions army marched through the land of Daine, and eventually got to the Capital. The Daine army was scared to death since there is only one escape from the castle except a cellar, which has a tunnel which leads out of the Capital, and goes nearer, the bridge which leads to Crimea. The army of Begnion smashed the door with a ram. The leader of the Daine army Sothe, said to stand our ground unless, it is too dangerous to continue. After about five times at the door with a Ram. "They've broken the door, run their army is too big." Sothe and the rest of the Daine Army travels to Crimea to help defeat the Begnions.

Hope you like it.

Good story. Although a few grammar mistakes and other stuff like that. Write it in Microsoft Word and use Spellcheck is my advice to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Nope, I have no life. <_<
I'm gonna kick some ass if someone sigs that.

Answers every question in the Universe.
Asio Dagred
Kikakito
Warned Members
Resident

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 01:53:51 pm »

I type to fast, and it was hard to see where the spelling mistakes were.
Report Spam   Logged

electricwolf
Potato
Resident

OMG. A Raccoon!

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 01:58:14 pm »

Copy it onto Word, get word to do the spelling for you, then there won't be any mistakes. If there is you can sue Microsoft.
Report Spam   Logged

Asio Dagred
Kikakito
Warned Members
Resident

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 02:00:59 pm »

It takes to long. Therefroe I don't do it.
Report Spam   Logged

electricwolf
Potato
Resident

OMG. A Raccoon!

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 02:02:32 pm »

It takes too long. Therefore I don't do it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum