Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 06:11:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Put down the sandwich and step away from the hobo!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Innocence and Blood Lust:The Light Trapped Within the Dark ~(RATED R)~

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Innocence and Blood Lust:The Light Trapped Within the Dark ~(RATED R)~  (Read 5068 times)
DarkToph
Ruler of all things Dark and Tophy.
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

I am the Queen of Randomness. You may gawk at me.

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2008, 05:33:32 pm »

Creepy to an extreme.

May I suggest spacing after punctuations, though. It makes it easier to read and less "jumbled" up in the long run...
Good creepy or bad creepy? XP

I'll try it out next chapter and see how it looks. Wink
I haven't decided yet. >.>

Schweet.

Once I get passed Xaldin part it gets less creepy for a while.
There's actually a cute part in it XP
Schweet. But the Xaldin part will decide whether its a good creepy or bad one. XD
Though, I'm somewhat biased, I'm not a big fan of Horror stuff. >.>
Well,I'm a big SAW fan so you may be swayed towards "bad" XD

-shrugz-
Never seen SAW. Not old enough. Besides, I don't find dismembering people scary. I find it gross. That's why I like thrillers. They still give me that "scary" thrill but doesn't involve the grotesque murder crap. >.>

That, and every Horror movie look quite similar. If you can be creative a bit, and not so "gruesome" I may be leaning towards a Good Creepy....
SAWs's not just dismemberment,the whole movies is like a puzzle.It's hard to describe,you really have to see it.
I'm not planning on making this like a horror movie.Torture,murder,blood and stuff are just for the story.
Probably, but I'll have to wait two more years until then. Maybe one. Damn movie ratings. >.>

Again, as long as you're creative with it, it's a good type of creepy.
You can see it if you have an adult over 18 years old with you...Right?...Or was 21 years old?...Eh,I don't remember.

I try to be as creative as I can.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Walking Wounded
Your favorite neighbor with a baseball bat.
Resident

DON'T CALL ME PEANUT!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 05:45:09 pm »

reminds me of Steven King's novels for some reason.
Report Spam   Logged
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 05:47:12 pm »

Creepy to an extreme.

May I suggest spacing after punctuations, though. It makes it easier to read and less "jumbled" up in the long run...

Schweet.

Schweet. But the Xaldin part will decide whether its a good creepy or bad one. XD

-shrugz-
Never seen SAW. Not old enough. Besides, I don't find dismembering people scary. I find it gross. That's why I like thrillers. They still give me that "scary" thrill but doesn't involve the grotesque murder crap. >.>

That, and every Horror movie look quite similar. If you can be creative a bit, and not so "gruesome" I may be leaning towards a Good Creepy....
SAWs's not just dismemberment,the whole movies is like a puzzle.It's hard to describe,you really have to see it.
I'm not planning on making this like a horror movie.Torture,murder,blood and stuff are just for the story.
Probably, but I'll have to wait two more years until then. Maybe one. Damn movie ratings. >.>

You can see it if you have an adult over 18 years old with you...Right?...Or was 21 years old?...Eh,I don't remember.

Too bad my parents are strict when it comes to movie ratings. >.>
Lemme guess. You're 18+ aren't you? >.>

Yesh!
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2008, 05:50:16 pm »

Creepy to an extreme.

Schweet.

-shrugz-

Yesh!
18 going on 19,but I've seen all the previous movies with my parents.  Shocked

Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2008, 05:54:32 pm »

Creepy to an extreme.

Schweet.

-shrugz-

Yesh!

Lucky. >.>
I only need to wait till this December before I finally get some more freedom. My mom said that when I'm 16, I may be able to watch Rated R movies, and I'm the responsible one in my family, so it'll probably be a yes considering I've been allowed to watch some Rated R comedie. -shrugz-
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2008, 06:51:15 pm »

Creepy to an extreme.

Schweet.

-shrugz-

Yesh!

Lucky. >.>
I only need to wait till this December before I finally get some more freedom. My mom said that when I'm 16, I may be able to watch Rated R movies, and I'm the responsible one in my family, so it'll probably be a yes considering I've been allowed to watch some Rated R comedie. -shrugz-
In my opinion most rated R comedies are worse than rated R horrors.
R comedies usually have tons of profanity,nudity and sex jokes.-__-;;
Report Spam   Logged

Mr. Rainbow
この人生が嘘に感染されている。
Warned Members
Resident

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷThomasƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2008, 07:09:42 pm »

Oh yeah, like Good Luck Chuck. That movie is nothing but **** for the first 30 minutes.
Report Spam   Logged

Courtesy of DT
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2008, 07:21:59 pm »

Creepy to an extreme.

Schweet.

-shrugz-

Yesh!

Lucky. >.>
In my opinion most rated R comedies are worse than rated R horrors.
R comedies usually have tons of profanity,nudity and sex jokes.-__-;;
Yeah, but that's not really more than what goes on at school, and by my age, you've taken Sex Ed and knows what the opposite gender looks like. Besides, the ones I'm allowed to watch are the Rated R movies that are only Rated R because they say the F word too many times. Like Little Miss Sunshine for example.

Oh God. Good Luck Chuck. >.>
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2008, 03:00:30 am »

Innocence and Blood Lust: Book 1 ~Born Again~
Chapter 2 ~Unfair~

"So...Denahi...How are you feeling?" Asked Xaldin to the wounded girl.

She quietly replied "Better, I suppose...Tha--...Thank you for...saving me..."

He smiled and replied, "It's no problem at all, child. Though I am still quite curious as to what happened to you."

Denahi shyly looked down at the floor and said in a hushed, monotone "Bandits..."

"Bandits randomly attacked a small child? How utterly low."

"No...They attacked and burned down my entire hometown."

"What? How awful!" said Xaldin in a fake worried tone.

"They yelled something as I escaped...something about the "Flame Brigade"...I don't know, I was really dizzy afterwards...They rampaged the whole town for barely an hour and managed to kill everyone in the town....They…uh...they beat me and one of them tried to stab and kill me, but I guess he missed my vitals..."

"Oh how terrible...and what of your parents, child? Any idea if they made it out?"

Her tone was hollow and cold as she said, "....I never had parents...From what the townspeople tell me they just abandoned me in the same ratty hut I grew up in and they were evidently killed when I was two...None of the townspeople raised me, they randomly gave me food and allowed me to live in that hut as no one owned it, but none of them took me in..."

Xaldin got an evil smile and changed his attitude completely before the girl and said in a more mysterious, dark tone. "They don't deserve to live..."

"Huh?" said Denahi in the same monotone, hushed voice as always as she looked up at the man. "Wh-who don't deserve to live?"

"Anybody...all these "people" are scum. All these humans are waste."

Denahi just half-surprisingly, yet blankly stared at the man as he started to preach his twisted beliefs.

"They act all hardworking, loving and kind, but they would throw away another's life if it meant saving their own...it makes me sick. This whole species makes me sick. Why they were even allowed to set foot on this planet is beyond me."

Denahi replied, surprised at the usually cool and calm man’s outburst, "But--"

Xaldin looked at Denahi who then continued "But you're a human..."

"Heh, don't remind me. I know it makes me sound like a hypocrite when I say stuff like that, but not a day goes by when I'm not disgusted for being one of them. They're utterly destroying the world as they set out only for themselves and no one else..."

Denahi just sat there silently as she tried to process everything the man was telling her.

Xaldin looked back at the girl and asked "What's the matter, child? Are you frightened of me now? Do you think I'm crazy? Psychotic?"

Denahi stared at the wall and said, "I see your logic..."

Xaldin got slightly puzzled for a second and replied "Really?"

"Yes...but...humans can't be as bad as you say."

"Yes...I suppose...but all those people are the victims of the rest...they're even corrupted by the awful ones and just turn right into them. Human will is generally weak."

Denahi just stared off.

"But yours is not." said Xaldin with a smirk.

Denahi then looked at the man with a brighter eyed look than before and said "Hmmm?"

"Your will isn't weak...look at you. Your parents abandoned you like garbage, leaving you to raise yourself in a rathole. Then they're killed. The town you raised yourself in tolerated your existence and threw you food scraps now and then, but no one offered to take you into their home. Bandits attacked and destroyed your town. Beat you to a pulp, almost killed you then burned down your town...And you haven't turned into an evil pile of garbage like them. You even defend their existence...their so-called "humanity"...That's quite impressive. Someone so surrounded by nothing, but evil, murder and loneliness, seeing no kindness or compassion, yet you still retain your innocence."

Denahi just kept looking at the man with a blank, mildly shocked look as he walked over to her, put his hands on her shoulders and kneeled down before her. He then said,

"But don't you think it's unfair?...You did nothing to deserve all that has happened to you. It was all caused by other people, out for themselves, for their own selfish reasons...What will you do now that your town is burned down, that your home is burned down? Wander around aimlessly; looking for some sympathy when you know full well you won't get it?"

Denahi started to get slightly irritated at his words. Xaldin continued,

"Watching people live their perfect little lives while you find a nice pile of straw to sleep in for the night? Growing up homeless with no chance of finding a decent job, no education behind you, and no chance of anyone caring for you?"

Denahi started to get increasingly mad as he continued,

"No one's shown compassion for you growing up from a small baby. The older you get, the more ruthless they'll be, until one day you die and rot in the streets, no one to give you a proper funeral, no one to say their final goodbyes to you, no one who cares."

She started to clench her fist in anger. She wasn't used to getting angry. She usually just took every bit of the troubles that had come her way with her same blank face, but as Xaldin spoke, she knew deep down it was the truth, but she just couldn't stand it.

"Tell me, child....Does anything I've just said sound fair to you?...Has anything that's happened to you been just?"

Denahi clenched her fist as much as she could and her eyes started to tear up as she said in an angry yet sad tone,

"...N-....No..."

"Do you honestly think these selfish people cherish their lives?"

"N--...no..." Replied Denahi as a tear fell from her eyes and onto her clenched fist.

"Do you want justice?"

"Ye-...yes..."

"Do you want to cleanse the Earth of this disease?"

"I--...I don't know...what you mean..."

Xaldin cupped Denahi's face in his hands and said,

"I need you to help me...help me cure this disease that infects the world. You will be the one being who will bring the world into its rebirth. You will be the cure...You will wipe out all of humanity and return the world to its purist form...”

Denahi got a shocked look on her face. Her eyes got wider as he spoke. He then asked her in a very serious tone, "Will you help me, Denahi?"

Denahi took her face out of his hands and she replied, "I'm not strong enough to do anything like that..."

"You will be...if you agree to help me."

"Wha--...What would I have to do?"

Xaldin smiled and said, "Surrender your entire being to me. Leave your old life, Denahi, behind. You will no longer be Denahi. You will be reborn into something of far greater power. You will be the ultimate being. You will finally have a purpose...."

Denahi grasped the blanket in her hands and stared at her feet, as she went over everything Xaldin had said in her mind, memories of her whole life flashing through her head.

"Well...what's it going to be, Denahi?" asked Xaldin.

There was quite a lengthy pause before Xaldin heard the empty voice of a person without hope.

"...Who's Denahi?" said the girl with a blank expression and a hollow look in her eyes.

Xaldnin smirked "No one, child...no one...anymore..."
Report Spam   Logged

Mr. Rainbow
この人生が嘘に感染されている。
Warned Members
Resident

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴ƷThomasƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 11:17:25 pm »

OH! SOMEFING GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!! What going to happen!?!?!?!?!?
Report Spam   Logged

Courtesy of DT
DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2008, 12:29:56 am »

OH! SOMEFING GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!! What going to happen!?!?!?!?!?
You'll have to wait until I get the next chapter done to find out.  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2008, 11:11:20 am »

Innocence and Blood Lust: Book 1 ~Born Again~
Chapter 3 ~Process~

A few weeks had passed since Denahi agreed to become Xaldin's tool for the total genocide of the human populace, throwing away her former identity of the orphaned girl, Denahi, yet to receive her new name, under her new persona.

The time that had passed had been spent healing her wounds, and training her mind to understand Xaldin's outlook on the world completely to avoid any emotional conflicts when she goes on her mission. Constantly repeating his beliefs, constantly reminding her of their goal, never letting her forget that failure is not an option...

She diligently followed his teachings, while slipping more and more into total silence, only talking when addressed, even then, most of the time she'd reply with a nod.

Though this is purely early conditioning, the real process of training and transformation was far more complicated and time consuming. Experiments to take place, brutal training to be had, all while constantly shaping her mind to such a precise degree that she would become the ultimate killing machine.

Her body had healed about 70%. Enough to start the actual process.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xaldin walked the now nameless girl into his basement, which he had painstakingly converted into what looked like a house of horrors.

There was what looked like a prison cell, with strange writings on the walls, a long table with straps on it, and a wall covered in thick books along with boxes and boxes of scrolls on the floor.

"This is a place that will become most familiar to you, child. For you will be spending a lot of, if not all of your time here for the next several years" said Xaldin to the quiet child.

"But first, your physical transformation must begin."

An inquisitive look appeared on the girl's face.

"This will take a long time, and will be very complicated, very strenuous, and I believe it will be quite painful..."

Xaldin looked at the girl and kneeled before her. He then said, "This is your final chance to turn back, child. I will never be able to turn you back to this human form once these tests begin. This is probably one of your biggest tests of allegiance to me...What is your final decision, child?"

The girl gave a blank look, then a quite determined look as she walked past the man and climbed onto the table and sat quietly.

The girl nodded in approval.

"Hm...Then let's begin..." Said Xaldin with a big smile as he walked over to the table.

He instructed her to lie on her stomach and brush the hair from the back of her neck.
She did so, and Xaldin came over with a wooden bowl full of a red substance and a sharp instrument, almost like a thick pen with an odd blade-like attachment to the end. He set down the bowl and explained as he mixed the substance with the instrument,

"This is special blood. Specially modified human blood, Filled with my special formulas, mixed to perfection. And best of all, thanks to a few special techniques I found, it's filtered to pristine levels. So pure, you could never tell this was engineered from human blood."

He dabbed the instrument into the bowl of blood and tapped it over the side to get any, unnecessary excess away.

"I am going to create a circular seal on the back of your neck. It's pretty intricate, so it may take a long while to complete"

He touched the instrument to the back of her neck gently and said, "Oh, and it may be unbearably painful for the first hour or two, so bear with me."

The instrument dug into her skin and the girl groaned loudly in pain, as her skin was being carved into.

She avoided screaming for a while, but couldn't contain it for long and soon screams filled the air.

Eventually, the screaming subsided. The pain was still very much there, but the girl was now exhausted of screaming and instead just laid there still, almost motionless as the time went by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around another three hours later he was done.

A circular, symbol filled, intricate seal was drawn, and carved into the back of her neck, also adding a ring around her neck, almost collar-like, to the tattoo as insurance of the seal's staying power.
"There now." Said Xaldin as he set the bloody tool down on a nearby desk, "That's all done...Hopefully that'll work and be strong enough."

He then looked back at the motionless girl.

"Are you still with me, child?"

The girl's arm twitched and she slowly pushed herself up to sit up. Blood, both hers and the bloody "ink", covered her.

She plopped herself down in a sitting position on the table and gave a groggy look.

"Good." Said Xaldin as he walked over to the girl again, "Now we can start phase two...your true "rebirth" so to speak"

He then dragged over a large, clear, glass container, which was filled with the same altered blood that was now permanently etched into her neck.

"You cannot be the cure of this disease known as humanity if you are still one biologically and spiritually...So I have specially altered this blood for you. It's has a decent amount of demon blood mixed in it."

"What for?" said the girl as she finally spoke.

"Well, not only does it assist in keeping the blood pure of human impurities, but it will assist in spiritually transforming you. Your human emotions, if you have any left, will be more or less suppressed. This is the main part of physical alteration I was warning about. The demon blood may result in a bit of a physical mutation, but it will also grant you a huge rise in your powers, once you have them"

He then instructed her to lie down on her back this time. He then came over to her with a decent sized needle attached to a short hose and grabbed a large container and set them down beside the table.

He then said to her "This is the moment of truth...You see...for you to be reborn, you first must experience death."

The girl got a surprised and worried look across her face.

"I will drain your human blood out of you. Every last drop...You will lie, dead, for mere moments, as I prepare to revitalize your lifeless body with the pure blood."

The look remained on the girl's face.

"This is very, very risky, but if I have calculated everything correctly, added every formula needed to the blood, added just enough demon blood, and timed everything just right...then this should be the true death of the former you, and the birth of the ultimate cure for the world's disease."
The girl relaxed her face a bit and sat quietly for a second.
She then stretched out her arm and closed her eyes.

Xaldin smirked and said, "Let's begin then."

He stuck the small hose into the container, stuck the other end of the hose to the needle, and stuck the needle in the girl's wrist.

Blood slowly poured from her wrist and into the container.

As time went by she got very dizzy and lightheaded. She felt like passing out.

As her eyes glazed over she looked to Xaldin who then said "Goodbye, child. I will be awaiting your return."

She then lost consciousness. Her pulse slowed. Her breathing became shallow. Her heart rate decreased....

Soon, she was gone...Now just a corpse on Xaldin's experiment table, Xaldin had to work fast.

The last of her blood dripped into the container. He quickly removed the needle and connected the altered blood container to a pumping machine. He then connected the other hose to it and connected the hose to the new needle and inserted that into her other wrist.

He manually pumped the machine with a small pedal at his feet. The blood pumped into the girl's body, slowly filling her veins,

A bit of time went by and Xaldin started to get worried. She wasn't coming back. But then a glimmer of hope appeared.

The seal that was around her neck glowed red for a split second and Xaldin replied with a small "Come on."

The girl's body still lay motionless, but then suddenly, she gasped a huge gasp of air as her seal glowed bright red one more time. She coughed and groaned as her body adapted to everything that was happening to it. Her blood being drained, her entire body shut down, and reawakened, now the invasion of a flood of seriously altered blood entering her veins.

She kept groaning louder and louder in pain as the last of the blood entered her body.

Xaldin stopped pumping the blood as he reached the bottom of the container and took the needle from the girl's wrist. He bandaged both of the wounded wrists as they bled.

She writhed in pain, sweating buckets, as her body adapted. She rolled off the table and onto the floor as she groaned and pain.

She doubled-over and clutched her stomach.

Xaldin said, "It'll take a good long week or so, before your body can fully adapt and mutate, according to the scrolls. The pain should get less intense in a few hours."

She groaned loudly in pain. Her veins were bulging, her heart was racing.

Xaldin grabbed a blanket, wrapped her in it and said,

"I will prepare the final phase of your transformation upstairs as you adapt. I will return in a few hours. Try to relax as much as you can."

Xaldin then casually left the basement as the girl groaned and yelled in pain on the floor and went upstairs to prepare for her final phase of transformation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours has passed since Xaldin left the girl down in the basement as her body slowly adapted to the demonic, mystically altered blood that replaced her former human blood.

Xaldin was done preparing her final phase upstairs and came downstairs to silence.

Xaldin looked around the basement and found the girl sitting against the bars of the cell, her head down, her arms resting on her legs, covered in sweat.

A noticeable physical change was already apparent. Her long brown was turning snow white. It was half-and half already.

"Hmph, ready for your final phase, child?" asked Xaldin.

The girl panted slowly and looked up at the man.

"Very well." Said Xaldin as he walked over to her and grabbed her arm, put it around his neck and helped her upstairs.

"Don't worry; this one won't hurt....much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few more hours had passed, night fell, as the final phase of the girl's transformation was completing.

The basement door opened yet again, and Xaldin made his way down the stairs, lighting the lanterns to illuminate the room.

"Come now, child." Said Xaldin

The girl limped down the stairs in her weakened state, in different clothes, now wearing a fully white long sleeve shirt, with tattered pants, much shorter hair, only about to her earlobes, with the seal fully visible. Her hair was now almost fully white, and her face was wrapped in bandages, all but her right eye, Xaldin telling her that she only required one eye to see, and required no words spoken.

Xaldin opened the door to the prison-like cell and escorted the girl into it.

"I prepared a small bed for you. You can rest all day tomorrow. You're of no use to me in this condition. Besides your body needs to adapt more before we can try anything."

Xaldin then left the cell and shut the door. He locked it, looked into the cell and said,

"Welcome to the beginning of a new era for Earth....Lain."

Xaldin then walked away, branding "Lain" with her new identity.

Lain stumbled over to the bed and quickly fell asleep. Brand new horrors awaiting her soon enough...
Report Spam   Logged

Sonrisa
Mood-ist
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2008, 11:32:19 am »

I love this so much.
It's very good.
I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2008, 01:08:05 pm »

Great chapter. Though, I do want to punch Xaldin square in the face. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Sonrisa
Mood-ist
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2008, 01:18:17 pm »

lol

I somewhat feel bad for Lain.
Poor girl, having to go through with something like that.
But, it was her decision, I guess.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum