Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 11:52:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FAAAAAALCOOOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sapphire's Characters

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sapphire's Characters  (Read 1019 times)
Rabid Ninja Sapphire
:)
Resident

Domination. B)

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« on: January 06, 2008, 10:41:19 am »

Full Name: Laine Dawson

Nickname(s): Lainey

Image (for pictures; use a link): Laine stands at 5’8 and weighs 105 pounds. Her arms are slightly light weighted, same with her legs. Laine has a circular, orb-like tattoo on her shoulder to show that if Fallon, the village leader, is ever deceased or decides to retire from his job as leader of the village, that she will take over Feral Village. Laine also has a tattoo with a dragon like figure on both of her feet. Laine has a scar that goes from her left knee down to the tip of the tattoo dragon’s tail.

Laine has crimson red hair tied into a ponytail. The tips of her hair are golden and orange, and when she has her hair down it shows that her hair is somewhat layered. Laine’s hair is naturally thick. Her elf ears poke slightly through her hair, showing they come to a point. Laine’s hair is about three inches below her shoulders. Though it takes long, her hair is neatly combed and if you were to brush through it feels very soft. Laine’s hair also has a light tint of dark pink.

Laine has jade colored eyes that are speckled with ivory. Laine, being a Feralin, has light black pupils that let her see the ghosts of the dead. Laine was hit in the eye with glass when she was about ten, needless to say she is blind in the right eye. Laine has a slightly blood red over the right eye when it is closed. Laine’s eyes are full of curiousness and mystery, as her father said when she was born.
Laine wears a simple, sand colored dress with thicker straps than most dresses. She has a patch on the top left that is colored azure blue. Laine stitched in her name on the bottom right, though she was about to leave from her trip in the province of Bartholomew, so before she left she quickly stitched her initials, LLD. The dress reaches just an inch below her knees.

Laine wears simple, beige colored sandals that both have a mixed colored black and brown button. The left button is chipped on the bottom. Laine likes to usually take the strap of the sandal and put it under her foot, as she doesn’t like it sort of burning her foot.
Laine always has a little bag that she puts black climbing boots in, if she ever had to climb a mountain in the province of Raven, as she has done before.       

Class: Mage

Weapons: Staff: A wooden staff with a curled end.

Race: Feralin- One of the more common races of Feral besides the humans, they have elf ears, a very pale, almost white skin tone, and have the ability to see the ghosts of dead people. (oh joy, it’s the Sixth Sense all over again XD) (Chronicles of Aele, mainly.)
Human (other roleplays)

Nationality: Technically, America

Birthday: June 12th

Family:  Fallon Dawson (father), Louise Dawson (mother, dead)

Pet(s): None

Allergy(s): Carrots

Accent: No accent.

Language(s): English, ancient Feralin

Religion: Unknown

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Infatuation: None

Marital Status: Single

Hobbies: Reading, fighting, walking around the village, friends

Personality: Laine has a mixed personality, but who doesn’t? Laine is very artistic, which is one of her main features. Laine plays the ocarina, but doesn’t much anymore. She hasn’t played it for five years. Laine’s newest artistic sight is her calligraphy and basic ink drawings. This is one of Laine's many favorite hobbies. Laine is amusing, and her father says that ‘he really likes it when she gets frustrated while thinking for something to draw of’. She is very well educated, receiving the top education from the myth teller, Heron. She is very fearless, not panicking when she is in a life-or-death situation. She is very honest, telling the truth to all people, but wouldn’t be afraid to lie to get out of a situation. She is very hopeful, but awfully shy. However, she is very clumsy, stubborn, serious, and can be annoying. Overall, Laine has many different personality traits.

Background History: Laine's mother died when she five years of age. Her father had another child with another woman after her father's death, a male child who Laine never heard from. Laine was alone most of her life, and had some friends, like Victor, a very stubborn but talented young man. Laine was homeschooled, and always remembered the day when her father broke his foot tripping down the stairs while teaching Laine the 'order of operations'. [rest depends on roleplay. History may change depending on the roleplay type]

Other: Nothing much.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

"There. To the door. Why, are you scared?" - Sora, KH:RE:COM
"Give me one hell of a show!" - Axel, KH:COM (GBA version, replaced in English version of RE:COM)
"THE MOLE! IT BURNS! GAHH!" - A friend in RL upon trying to fight Ursula for me.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 03:41:51 pm »

Reserved for characters.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

"Give me one hell of a show!" - Axel, KH:COM (GBA version, replaced in English version of RE:COM)
"THE MOLE! IT BURNS! GAHH!" - A friend in RL upon trying to fight Ursula for me.
Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 12:03:00 am »

Reserved for characters.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 09:54:59 pm »

Reserved for characters.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 07:15:17 pm »

Reserved for roleplay characters.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 04:10:14 pm »

Reserved for characters.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 01:40:25 pm »

Reserved for characters.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 08:42:30 pm »

Full Name:  Adèle Louise Jules

Image (for pictures; use a link): http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/sapphiecrissi401/CuteAnime263.jpg 

Class: Summoner of Air/Water, Magician, Element of Air & Water, Master of the Wind and Waves 

Weapons:
Trident- A simple, light blue trident that Adèle received from her father. It has navy stripes, and a real diamond in the center. She says it is her only treasure.

Race: Human

Nationality: France

Birthday: October 27th

Family: Yves Jules (father, deceased), Alice Jules (mother), Aimè Jules (twin brother)

Pet(s): None

Allergy(s): Bird feathers, oranges

Accent: French… (obviously.)

Language(s): French, English

Religion: Christian

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Marital Status: Single.

Favorite Book(s): Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, any book like that turned into a movie. 

Favorite Color: White

Favorite Animal: Wolf

Hobbies: Playing with her brother, running, escaping

Dislikes: Fruits, vegetables

Personality: Adèle is not very, eh, intelligent. It’s her brother who explains the things that are not understandable to the girl, even though she is older by only a few minutes. She loves talking, she could talk all day and would never stop until you yelled. Her gifted talent of reading, however, shows that she can be smart, but rarely. She can be idiotic at times and clumsy, especially with her weapon, which is, in fact, very heavy for her thin arms to handle. Being many inches shorter than her brother, many believe she is at least ten years old. She could get on your last nerve, with her brother a little too over-protective…

Background History: Adèle was born to a very rich and royal family in Paris, France on October 27th, 1994. Adèle was born exactly 5 minutes and 56 seconds before her brother Aimè. Adèle and her brother loved playing around, getting in trouble once or twice. Her father died with cancer when Adèle was five years old. Adèle and Aimè ran away then, thinking their father was the only one important to them, their mother being stubborn and treating them like they were her servants. (rest depends on RP)  

Other: None.

Emotions of your character...
~Write a sentence or two on how your character will react when in a given situation~
(Note: You don’t have to complete all of them. Just the ones you think your character will usually experience.)

During a rainy day: “…”

When in a cheerful mood: “Wow, wow, wow!!”

When annoyed: “Go away, please person?”

When aggravated: “Merde!”

When feeling confused: “Eh?”

When trying to profess love: “Je t'aime.” (sp?)

After making a fool of oneself: “Merde!”

When seeing something embarrassing: “Um…”

When accused of doing something the character did not do: “What? I didn’t do it!”

When in danger: “Come on…”

When character’s friend is in danger: “Ami, I’ll help you.”

When a loved one dies: “Pourquoi, amour?”

Before a battle: “Here we go, parfait.”

After winning a fight: “Yay, this is fantastique!”

After losing a fight: “Aw…”

Witnessing the death of someone: “Je suis triste.”

When dying: “Jamais oublier moi...”

Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 09:37:44 am »

Reserved for characters.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

Rabid Ninja Sapphire
Resident

Domination. B)

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 09:07:24 pm »

*revives* Need to put a new character up. This is Shiloh. He's really different, having a Southern accent - something I've never actually pulled off, haha.

Full Name: Shiloh Thomas Walker

Nickname(s): Shi

Image (for pictures; use a link): A sun-tanned male, Shiloh is 5'7”, weighing in at about 159 pounds, a little thin for his age. Being at this height and weight, Shiloh has a very impressive build, despite having little muscle on his arms. As for any marks or scars, Shiloh has a scar from his left index finger to the end of his hand from a fight (detail in history). To accompany this, he has a series of small marks on his left shoulder from a birthday party, this incident involving a lighter that wouldn't light, an idiot of a brother and a birthday cake with cheap candles.

One of his most dominant features are his eyes. Despite almost always being exposed to the sun, even in the Winter season, Shiloh's pupils don't change. They don't get bigger, or smaller. This is what makes the colors so amazing. Being basically like a light olive green, they show small amounts of yellow-orange surrounding the pupils. These eyes are just the perfect companion to this “baby-faced” teen's hair color, naturally strawberry blonde, later complemented by auburn highlights. Shiloh's hair is not thick nor thin, just right to where keeps it just below his chin to keep it up during the hot summer months.

Shiloh's “good luck charms” are his two pendants, shaped to appear to be a griffin and a phoenix. They are attached to a cheap necklace that he always has either in his traveling bag or around his neck, most likely the latter. Shiloh has only two piercings, right through his eyebrows.

Shiloh doesn't pay attention to the clothes he wears. One day he could be wearing a plain red shirt for working, the next day a shirt of his favorite band. Though lately, for some reason, he's been wearing a customized green shirt, with some Japanese text that he “doesn't even understand.” Depending on the weather, he either wears very long jeans with holes at and below the knees, or his very old and also tattered bermudas. As for his shoes, he usually doesn't wear them, making his feet a very terrific target to begin taking him out.

Weapons: Just a small pocketknife. Weapon is one thing that can change.

Race: Human

Nationality: American

Birthday: October 12th

Family: Thomas Walker (adoptive father), Melody “Mel” Walker (adoptive mother), Holly Walker (adoptive sister), Aiden Walker (adoptive brother), Carrie Harlow (biological mother), Anthony Markus (biological father), Caroline Walker (biological sister, adopted by his parents via request from his biological parents)

Pet(s): Stripes – Orange striped tabby cat.

Allergy(s): Any sort of nuts (peanuts, peanut butter, almonds), has minor allergies to pollen in the Spring.

Accent: Southern

Language(s): Shiloh is a translator. He can fully translate English, German, Polish, French, Spanish, and Dutch.

Religion: Christian

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Marital Status: Single

Favorite Music Genre(s): Rock, Alternative, etc. Despite his Southern origins, he hates Country.

Favorite Song(s): “Dear Jamie, Sincerely Me” (by Hellogoodbye), “You Found Me” (by The Fray), “Stop This Song (Lovesick Melody)”, “Decoy” and “Misery Business” (all by Paramore), “In Case I Go Again” and “Wait By The Door” (both by Mikey Wax)

Favorite Book(s): Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, Flowers For Algernon by Daniel Keyes, Sabriel by Garth Nix, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis, The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, Great Expectations by Charles Dickens.  

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Animal: Raccoon

Favorite Food: He likes anything oriental.

Hobbies: Reading, listening to music, writing, looking at the stars, studying the bible, trying to be funny.

Personality: At a glance, Shiloh seems like he has no life. That's not true. Well, for the most part. Shiloh's moods are very versatile, one day he's happy as hell, the next day not saying a word. Having a Southern heritage and accent, Shiloh really likes to talk. It's until you politely tell him to shut the hell up that he actually shuts up. He's usually the underdog when it comes to fighting, or any kind of competition. I mean, he's not a wimp or anything.

Shiloh is awfully gullible. He will believe anything. So, just to keep him safe, don't reveal any defenses to the enemies. Surely, if anyone had, he'd be dead by now. However, Shiloh trusts anyone – friend or foe. Just give him a good amount of cash or a nice girl and he'll be your best friend. Shiloh is nothing close to your stereotypical “soldier,” a giant muscular man that is ruthless and won't back down. It's a fantasy. Shiloh's your underdog. Make the most of it. 

Being of a Christian family, Shiloh believes that everything happens for a reason, and that for some instances, God makes these things happen. Being a miracle himself, Shiloh thinks that God gave him an unexpected heartbeat when he had been born for something in the future. Shiloh may be a little weak, but he's not one to back down – he didn't back down when he was coming in to the world, he's not going to back down when he goes out of the world either. Shiloh always thinks there is light in a situation, even if there is just one little thing – like remembering a gift, or finding something to keep holding on. 

Background History: Shiloh was born seventeen years ago to Kansas teenagers who gave him up for adoption, unnamed. Shiloh was adopted four weeks later by Thomas and Mel Walker, a couple residing in Yuma, Arizona, one of the hottest cities of any size in the United States. Shiloh's parents signed the adoption papers and the left three days later to his current home.

Shiloh started public school in seventh grade, where, on his first day, got into a fight, resulting in a large cut from a pocket knife and a four day suspension from school. During his community service working in gardens around the town, he discovered a love for gardening and started a small garden at his house, growing flowers and vegetables to sell to the market, which, at the time, had been in a crisis because of an extreme drought and lack of water near the center of town.

When Shiloh was fifteen, his sister Holly graduated from college and left the state of Arizona. With extra room in their house, Shiloh's parents wanted another child. They applied for many different children, but failed. However, they were contacted by Shiloh's birth parents, who requested they adopt their three year old autistic daughter, Caroline. They happily accepted and Shiloh began multi tasking between school, garden work, and taking care of Caroline while his parents were working.

Shiloh soon was growing tired of this. His school work was falling behind, Caroline was growing older, making her harder to take care of. Shiloh was tired of the life he was living. Quickly, he took online classes and graduated by the time he was just seventeen, moving out a month after. He had his own house, and a cat – Stripes, who he had found when he almost hit the cat.

Shiloh still resides in Yuma, his hometown. He's still a gardener, holding on to this talent for about five years now. (rest depends on RP) 

Other:
-Shiloh currently works as a part-time translator for the real-estate office.

Emotions of your character...

During a rainy day: “Hope the plants don't get too much water..”

When in a cheerful mood: Will usually act like he normally would, but you can tell by his eyes he is more cheerful than usual.

When annoyed: “Please, stop.”

When aggravated: “Can you go away?!”

When feeling confused: “Explain that again, dude.”

When trying to profess love: “There are no words in any language to describe how much I love you.”

After making a fool of oneself: “Heheh, can we move on?”

When seeing something embarrassing: Usually stares for it for one moment and walks away.

When accused of doing something the character did not do: “I didn't do that! Y'all are crazy!”

When in danger: “Oh crap, didn't see this coming!”

When character’s friend is in danger: “Uh...” (thinking, “What do I do now?”)

When a loved one dies: “God, it was my fault. I'm sorry..”

Before a battle: “Bring it on!”

After winning a fight: “...I won? Yeah, I won!”

After losing a fight: “That hurt!”

Witnessing the death of someone: He'll tear up even if he doesn't know the person.

When dying: “See you later...”
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum