Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 01:04:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Aisenfield. Keep your head down, find some cover, and you might make it off your computer alive.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The official Kingdom Hearts thread

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The official Kingdom Hearts thread  (Read 5316 times)
unit880

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #120 on: October 31, 2009, 10:16:19 pm »

Cool. I'll have to get a PSP especially for this game. I'm fairly certain I'll use Aqua first as well, if I do get it. (Which I very much hope so.)
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #121 on: November 04, 2009, 08:22:48 am »

Terra's the power dude, probably, yeah.

And Aqua is hot. First redheads (Cissnei) and now blueheads. Square Enix is great like that.
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #122 on: November 04, 2009, 10:17:27 am »

And Aqua is hot. First redheads (Cissnei) and now blueheads. Square Enix is great like that.
We are in agreement.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2010, 02:14:58 pm »

lol yes we are.....

So the gamestop website says it'll be released in America on the 2X of december (forgot the actual date but it was the twenty something). I am both happy and sad, why can't it come during the summer? T.T

Well this gives me a reason to get a game playing PSP, going for the 200 dollar Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Green PSP Bundle since we never get a special edition console of a square enix game.
Report Spam   Logged
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #124 on: June 10, 2010, 04:49:53 pm »

Guess Gamestop was wrong, trailer says Birth By Sleep will come out on 9/7. That's Sept. 7? Well atleast it's closer now but I still need a new psp and I'm not so sure I'll get one for my birthday. T.T
Report Spam   Logged
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2010, 09:56:00 pm »

Gotta say Birth By Sleep was worth buying this kid's used PSP fand 5 games and a charger and a memory stick for 80$.

Already got 70+ hours on the game, beaten All three characters on Proud and Terra's once on Standard. Beat Vanitas Lingering Spirit with Ventus on Proud; Ventus is now at level 83.

Mirage Arena Stats:
Terra (Proud): LV 26
Aqua (Proud): LV 26
Ventus (Proud): LV 30

Now, I'm working my way, trying to find every item in the game for Ventus, then I'll probably level him up to 99 so I can take on the Mysterious Figure.

Aqua was my favorite storyline and my favorite character to play as while Ventus had that nice twist at the end.

========================================================
I also have restarted playing through the series, continuing from Birth By Sleep into KH1. Currently, I'm in Traverse Town around level 13 I think. I also beat Leon in the first battle against him. I made sure to Level up to level 9 before getting off Destiny Island so I could get the scan ability because I wanted to see what Riku, Tidas, Selphie, and Wakka's health bar looked like. I picked the staff and ditched the sword by the way.

Now, I'm looking forward to Re:Coded, which I will have to wait till the 3DS to play because my Original DS is now broken, the top screen doesn't work, only producing a blank whiteness.

On the topic of the 3DS, I'm very excited for KH:3D. It's very likely that the game is going to be centered around Sora and Riku's Mark of Mastery Test. But, there are speculations that the game is going to be centered around Riku's storyline throughout the very first Kingdom Hearts, which would be very cool too.

ALSO, we find out what that letter in the bottle (the one that Mickey sent Sora at the in of KH2) says.

As for KH3. Nomura has said that he's almost ready to begin working on it; if I remember correctly. Apparantly, they have been waiting to start it because the team that works on the main series has been developing Final Fantasy: VS. XIII and that is supposedly almost finished. Once it is released, they will begin production on KH3.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2010, 02:17:46 pm »

Lol I did the same thing, and now I'm waiting for BBS to arrive, gonna be awesome.

Actually you find out what's in the note in Coded, at least that is if it follows the story of the mobile game of the same name. (Which I'm pretty sure it does) It's cool but not amazing. I know cos I've read the plot on wiki cos I was never going to get it.

Just double checked and it does tell you in coded, also it has an added part in Re:Coded.

They're making a 3D KH? Wow. Hope they don't to be honest, I don't like the 3D, also it means I'll never be able to play it as I want be getting a 3DS. I'm still hanging on to the hope of borrowing a friends DS in order to play 356/2.

Replaying sounds like a good idea, I've been wanting to replay KH1 for a while as when I first played it I was quite young so I don't remember all the plot.
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #127 on: October 30, 2010, 02:46:56 pm »

Heh, still have to train Ventus before going after Vanitas, only like level 27 right now. I've played a bit of Aqua's and she's pretty fun to use and what not.

I'd have to wait until a..... whatever it's called PS3 port to replay the story. Also buy a DS Lite and the ds games, but sounds like that won't happen for a long time.

Yeah weirdo's right, they did reveal the letter thing in Coded, and somewhat in the BBS secret endings I think. If I remember correctly that is. Hoping that next years E3 will have something about Kingdom Hearts 3 Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #128 on: October 30, 2010, 09:22:34 pm »

I meant to say they reveal it in coded; I just didn't organize that sentence well.

And the 3DS looks amazing. You don't need glasses for it either, making it awesome. So KH3D should be legit.
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2010, 02:21:39 pm »

I meant to say they reveal it in coded; I just didn't organize that sentence well.

And the 3DS looks amazing. You don't need glasses for it either, making it awesome. So KH3D should be legit.

It is legit. Read about it and it's confirmed as the next thing they're making. Then it's KH3 after that.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2010, 06:53:07 pm »

It is legit. Read about it and it's confirmed as the next thing they're making. Then it's KH3 after that.
Yeah. I'm stoked.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2011, 05:44:13 am »

http://www.kh2.co.uk/kingdom-hearts-3d/news/new-kh3d-images-from-famitsu.php

Y halo dere Neku.
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2011, 08:12:35 am »

Wow the graphics actually look pretty cool. Still KH3D annoys me, as I'll need a 3DS to play it, and I probably won't be getting one D:
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #133 on: October 08, 2011, 09:03:37 am »

Same here. D:
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #134 on: October 28, 2011, 09:50:24 pm »

When I found out about this, I literally flipped the fvck out. I'm so stoked for this game it's insane. Kingdom Hearts is my all time favorite series and The World Ends With You is my favorite game next to KH2. My friend and I are getting this game the day it comes out and playing it nonstop until we finish it.

Oh, and you guys should get a 3DS. They're so fvcking rad. I love mine.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum