Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 01:13:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Digimon 2: Rise of the Shadow Virus

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digimon 2: Rise of the Shadow Virus  (Read 2617 times)
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2008, 04:08:17 pm »

((I AM BACK< I WILL NOT LET THIS DIE, I WILL ANNOY EVERYONE TO POST ! SZ, lets Rock and roll !))

"Mira, do you hear and see that ? Its a stomping sound" Ali said pointing at a shadow something in the horizon.

"Like a big monster, But I don't think.. Oh right, lets run."

So, Ali, Mira, Gabumon, Veemon and Bokomon all started to run as fast as they can to avoid the beast.

But the beast was too fast he started to gain speed and distance on them and they weren't gonna make it.

"We have to fight, or we will get beaten" Ali said

"Okay, lets go Gabumon, " Mira said turning around and saw the monster.

Ali also turned with Veemon to see a big huge bird like creature with black and Grey feathers and black skull like head.

"Talk about losing your mind" Ali said joking. The creature was about 20 feet tall, and 66 feet wide with is wings and all.

"Veemon,  I presume, I have been sent here by DarkMastermon, to kill you both, and Mira  with her little dog too. Haha" the creature said.

"Hey, he's not a dog, he's more close to a wolf !" Mira said hugging Gabumon.

"Lets find who he is !" Ali said taking out his Digivice.

But something happened the Digivice said: Unknown Digimon.

"lets go Veemon !" Ali said.

"Vee-Headbutt !" Veemon yelled as he Charged and headbutt the opponent with tremendous force.

But the creature wasn't affect even one bit, not a scratch was on him !

"Oh oh, " Ali said.

"If your done with your lame attacks My name is Duskirdmon, and my turn to finish you off. I will start with the girl and her wolf too, Black storm beats !" Duskirdmon yelled as he created powerful black blade like winds from his wings. 

"NO, Mira !" Ali said jumping in front of her, but it was no good, since Duskirdmon attack could go through both of them.

Ali was slammed into Mira and they both ended up slammed into a rock, so did there partners. Ali almost fainted, but he resisted the urge.

"You could have killed yourself", Mira said lying on the ground 3 meters away from Ali.

"I know, Ahh! That's why friends are there Ahh ! "  Ali said slowly starting to lose consciousness, as Veemon lied next to him, half dead.

"Thanks, Ali.." Mira said in a low voice, also starting to faint.

But then something happened, Ali's Digivice started to glow all blue and all of the sudden, an egg emerged from the ground.

"the friendship egg, wooow !" Bokomon said !

"The what now ?" Ali said as the power from the egg started to wake him up a little

"Ali say this as you touch the egg: Digiarmor energize!"

"Digiarmor energize!" Ali said, and in a huge flash of light, Veemon absorbed the egg, and started to grow into a whole other creature.

"Whoa !" Ali said looking at Raidramon. Raidramon was bigger than usual to hold many people on his back, which was clear, that he and Veemon were very special.

"Raidramon, you ready ?" Ali said riding on his new friend's back.

"Ali, Raidramon's attacks are:

Thunder Blast
Lightning Blade
Electric Bite

Use them !"  Bokomon said !

"Ok, Raidramon, use Lightning Blade ! now !" Ali said as Raidramon shoots blue thunder from his horn. Duskirdmon was hurt badly.

"He was Shocked, Alright Raidramon, lets cook this bird, Thunder Blast ! NOW !" Ali said as once again as Raidramon listened and Strikes with a bolt of lightning, defeating Duskirdmon completely. Duskirdmon  turned to Darkness Black Dust which flied into the air.

"Alright guys, lets head to camp," Ali said helping Mira, Gabumon and Bokomon to get on Raidramon's back.

Raidramon took off like lightning, which was ironic as they headed toward the other.

"I think we should pick up some of the guys" Ali said.

"But how will we find them" Mira replied.

"That's easy. Ali Your Digivice has a natural tracking map for all the other, just click on the white button and you will see them" Bokomon said. Ali did so and map got onto the screen, showing dots on it to represent his fellow Digidestined.

"Lets pick up Zack first" Ali said heading with Raidramon.

After not too much running on Raidramon in the forest, they found Zack and Agumon.

"Hey dude, need a ride ? " Ali said looking at Zack.

((AWZ, Reply NOW ! ))

Report Spam   Logged
STARMAN15
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2008, 09:43:51 pm »

Chloe looked around as her and Patamon wandered through the woods.

"I know it was around here somewhere..." Chloe sat down on a rock, Patamon gently landing beside her.

"It's ok Chloe! I'm sure we'll find the others soon!" Chloe held tight to Peter.

At least I have Patamon. Oh Peter, please help me!

Suddenly Chloe's digivice lit up, transforming back into the compass it was earlier. Chloe jumped up, thanking Peter, and speeded off toward the arrow, Patamon in tow. "Hurry Patamon, Peter's showing us the way!" As they hurried throught the woods, they soon stopped at the thunderous pounding of something large headed toward them.

"Chloe, wait. Stand behind me." Patamon assumed a protective position in front of his partner as a giant blue and black quadrupedal beast bounded toward them. It halted a few feet away, and to the relief of both Chloe and Patamon, they saw the two children sitting on the monster's back.

"Yay! I found you!"
Report Spam   Logged

Please click me to help me grow!!!!!
Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2008, 09:53:03 pm »

Wormon and Drake had just about gotten to camp, when another of the weird creatures attacked. It was the same black dinosaur looking thing.

"Didn't we just destroy this thing?" Drake asked. "Wormon, do that thing again and kick his butt." 

"I can't Drake, I am to tired. I need food."

"Well that's one thing I don't have on me. Let's run."

Drake picked up Wormon again as they kept running for their lives. Drake made a few turns and finally lost the giant dinosaur.

"That was close."  Just then Drake saw someone up ahead riding a big black dog like creature. It had a lighting bolt shaped horn on it's head.

"Wormon, we may have to fight our way out of this one." Drake said, clenching his fist into a ball. Just then he saw that Ali was riding on the creature.

"Never mind, this one must be friendly. Hey Ali!" Drake said.
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2008, 09:36:04 am »

Sorry to all, but I have to quit.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't bother talking to me. I'm ded....
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2008, 09:34:03 pm »

"Hey dude, need a ride?" the boy named Ali asked Zack. He was riding on a black and blue Digimon Zack thought to be pretty cool. But, before he could reply, he was interrupted.

"Hey Ali!" Drake yelled, signalling to the two boys as he and his Digital partner walked up to them.

"Yo, Drake. Looks like you got a friend as well," Zack commented, nodding at the green worm by Drake's side.

"Seems like it," Drake spoke, somewhat chuckling.

"Anyways, yeah, Ali, I'd love a ride. We need to catch up with the others, as I'm pretty sure they have their own Digimon partners as well, which means they may be in a bit of trouble," Zack informed the kid as he jumped onto his evolved digimon, sitting behind him.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2008, 01:19:06 pm »

"Alright lets go" Ali said as he helped all the new comers get on Raidramon, they were, Drake and Wormon, Chloe and Patamon , Zack and Agumon, they all got on Raidramon's back so they can go off and find the others.

"You sure you can handle all this wieght Raid ?"   Ali asked his mighty shiny blue and black digimon worried about him.

"Sure thing" Raidramon replies to Ali.

"Alrighty, now to find Raph and his Dourmon, and Camile as well. " Ali said riding on raidramon telling him where to go, by the help of the digivice. And soon enough, Everyone bursted in thunder speed off to find Camile.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum