Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 01:42:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Rest In Peace, RebOmine = 1992-2008

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Digimon 2: Rise of the Shadow Virus

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digimon 2: Rise of the Shadow Virus  (Read 2618 times)
STARMAN15
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Level 4 Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 01:34:54 am »

Can I reserve a spot for Patamon? I'll have my sign-up tomorrow, it's just too late for me to get it in now! ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Please click me to help me grow!!!!!
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 01:36:35 am »

Sure... Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Sonrisa
Mood-ist
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 06:13:33 pm »

Name: Aeila Hartwell

Appearance: Aeila has long, silky blue hair that reaches down to her elbow, and bangs that cover her forehead. Her appearance is slender, only weighing 107 lbs, at the height of Five foot five. She has eyes that are a deep blue that look as if they are an endless pool of water. Her skin is of a light tan color.
For clothing, Aeila wears a short-sleeved white shirt that has a dark blue stripe going down both sides. Over the shirt is a light -blue, no sleeved, un-zipped hoodie sweater that, when zipped up, shows a picture of a half-moon, but since it always un-zipped, it shows half on both sides of the sweater. Aeila also wears a light-blue skirt that fades into white at the bottom of it. The skirt reaches to her knees. For footwear, she wears white sneakers, with white laces. Lastly, she wears a silver chain necklace with a silver cresent moon hanging from it.

History: Aeila lives a quite and peaceful life with her family. She has a stay at home mom, and a dad that works during the week, and takes the weekends of to spend time with his family. That way, Aeila would always have time to be with her parents, and because of that, she always felt loved and cared for. She also has a older brother, but he is away at college, and she only gets to see him whenever he comes home during the holidays.

Personality: Aeila is a kind and considerate person, that loves meeting new people and exploring new places. But though she likes meeting new people, she can be a bit shy around people she doesn't know, which prevents her from getting to know them better.
Aeila can also be quite stubborn at times, especially when people get in her way when she's trying to do something. She dislikes crying in public because she believes that it'll give the impression that she's weak, so if she if she begins to get the urge to cry, she takes a deep breath, and then gives a smile. Aeila also loves helping others, and also gives out advice whenever she can. She also has a small fear of water. The reason for this is because she almost drowned during a trip to the beach a few summers ago, but since it has been a long time since the drowning experience, she is gradually getting over it.

Digimon: Gatomon
Digi-egg: Light
Digivice Color: Pink as the main color, white as the second color.
Miscellaneous: None.

---------------

I hope this is good.
I may add or make changes later.
If there is any problems, i'll correct them right away.
Report Spam   Logged

Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 06:49:01 pm »

Accepted. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 08:36:07 pm »

Sorry for this but when are we starting?
Report Spam   Logged

Don't bother talking to me. I'm ded....
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 08:42:17 pm »

Please Don't Spam up the topic. One of the rules say no Spamming. We will start once Staman and Dorumon, post thier actual sign-ups. I am closing all spots for now. And I am allowing 2 members to have a second character, BUT it has to be from the remaining Digimon in the List.

I will edit this with my sign-up in an hour or so.
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 08:53:53 pm »

Alright, here comes my female character! XD

Name: Hikaru P. MacKinnon
Appearance: Hikaru has dark blonde, almost brown, hair that reaches halfway down her shoulder blades.  She is constantly thought of being a brunette and always tells others who ask that she is a blonde, not a brunette.  Her eyes are stormy gray and are almost unreadable to others.  They only show emotions that she feels very strongly to.  For example, if she feels mad, her eyes won’t show that, but if she feels angry, her eyes will show her anger.  Hikaru has lightly tanned skin, is average weight, and is slightly taller than average, but just by a couple inches.

She wears a purple t-shirt with an angel sitting sadly on a silver, crescent moon.  The purple gives a feeling of it being made of water and the sleeves only come down to just above her elbows.  Hikaru also wears blue jeans that are cut in a “v” shape at the bottom sides.  The “v” stops at halfway up her calf and are only shown on the left and right sides.  Her shoes are blue with black bottoms and silver Champions logos on both sides.  Around Hikaru’s neck is a silver-chained necklace with a silver wolf attached to the chain.  The wolf’s eyes are made from pure ruby and it looks as if it is watching your every move.

Personality: Surprisingly, Hikaru is a very sweet person.  You could call her an angel, but that’s only a part of who she really is.  Underneath all that sweetness is a fierce determination to do what’s right.  She will not hesitate to fight for what she believes in and has the willpower to back that up.  Hikaru is also very loyal and will fight for her friends if they won’t fight for themselves.  She has a mild temper, knowing when to let it loose and when to just ignore the anger.  Hikaru also knows how to pick her fights and will advise others if they should or shouldn’t start a fight with someone.

Digimon: Hawkmon
Digi-egg: Love and Serenity
Digivice Color: White is the primary color while red is its secondary color.
Miscellaneous: -She knows Gaelic
-Hikaru only curses in Gaelic
-She has a Scottish accent
-Hikaru's nickname is Karu
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2007, 09:23:24 pm »

Ryu's second character accepted.

Name: Ali Johnson
Appearance: He has very Black hair as dark as the night, it goes about down to his ear. It is quite short though. His eyes are dark shade of brown, as his eyebrows are relatively thick. He has a Moderate mouth with nothing special. Ali wears mostly a bright White T-Shirt with no sleeves at all, with the words hren abr skulblaka written on the back. He has a black pair of pants, which are made to fit his dragon riding life style, as in not too tight or too loose. Ali has a lion shaped scar on his right arm. His skin is light tan. He wears black leather shoes. His height is about 6.0 foot tall and weighs about average.  His body has is Muscular and strong. Ali wears a golden Medallion with a Lion's head image on it. He has on a black leather belt to keep his pants on. He always keeps his finger nails short and clean. His ears are slightly forward. He also has bright white teeth.

History: (optional)
Personality: He always wants to win, although he is not a sour loser when he does lose. He is very kind yet kinda lone wolf that doesn't like to talk about himself very much. He wants to be the world's greatest at everything. He kinda sometimes likes to be funny and sarcastic but most of the time he is really serious. Ali is always loyal to his friends. And sometimes can even be a trouble maker or a rebel. He gets mad quite easy and for stupid reasons sometimes. Always help others in need or trouble, although, that gets him in a lot of trouble sometimes. He tends not to think much before he acts but when he does think he has a lot of wisdom and knowledge.  He is also leaning to be cold and not willing to talk much. He doesn't like much questions but he answers the important ones. And he never gives up.

Digimon: Veemon
Digi-egg: Courage-Friendship
Digivice Color: Blue and Red/Black.
Miscellaneous:

((As soon as Dorumon and Starman post their sign-ups, we will start. If Anyone wants the extra character, they should go ahead. From the list only of course. I will post my other character later. ))

Report Spam   Logged
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2007, 11:15:03 pm »

Name: Raphael "Raph" Valentine
Appearance: Raphael a light brown color skin and green eyes. He's pretty tall standing at 5'8" and weighing about 117lbs. He has black hair that is spicked down with a couple of hairs in the middle of his eyes, and some more on the other ends with a diamond earing on his left ear. He also has some minor side burns that go up to his check then go up sorta making a check. He wears a red T-shirt with a  Black jacket that has the shoulder striped red right over. On his hands he wears some black grip gloves and some black pants. They are held up by a red belt with a white middle thing that has an old english capital r on.He sports some black addidas.

History: (optional)
Personality: Raph is pretty energetic. He likes to play around most of the time or just be doing something. He hates to wait for anything or anyone but still will. During most of his energetic ways gets him competitive for most things. He doesn't really like to talk about personal stuff. Through all this he is easyly annoyed and disturbed.He is really loyal to anyone he knows well and will stick up for them if needed. He loves to explore at night with other people sometimes scareing them purposelly. Although he won't show it he is pretty intellegent.

Digimon: Dorumon
Digi-egg:
Digivice Color:White as the main color and Purple as the secondary.
Miscellaneous:Raphael's nicknames are Raph and Valon.
Report Spam   Logged
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2007, 11:29:37 pm »

You need to add more to Appearance and personality Do that and accepted. We Almost ready to start.
Report Spam   Logged
STARMAN15
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2007, 11:38:26 pm »

Name (first and last): Chloe Yule

Appearance: Small for her size, Chloe stands at about 4’5” tall and weighs about 55 pounds. A simple, bright yellow dress falls to her knees, adorned with big green buttons on the shoulder straps and two green pockets on the front. Her long white tights keep any skin from showing and also bring out her shiny green shoes with a single strap holding them to her small feet. Her creamy white skin shines in her clothes, and her curly blonde hair will always be found in high-set pigtails that fall gently onto her shoulders, tied with green ribbons. She has a small round face with naturally blush cheeks and a small button nose. Her pink lips part often to find a perfect white smile and adorable dimples. Her emerald eyes sparkle with knowledge, and show her hunger and excitement for learning new things. She could very easily be mistaken for a high priced porcelain doll.   

Personality: Although only nine years of age, Chloe takes classes on a tenth grade level. Homeschooled since the age of five, she has never had any actual friends. Her parents are loving, and try to help her as much as she can, but she lacks real human interaction and makes up for it by having “imaginary friends,” most of whom are characters from the many books she loves to read. She is very quiet and astute never flaunting her knowledge but also never looking dim either. She has a compassionate heart, but sometimes loses reality. Since she’s never lived in the “real” world, she has a hard time believing that there isn’t a “happily ever after” waiting for everyone. She loves fairy tales, and one day she is waiting for her prince to rescue her from her “tower.”

Digimon: Patamon
Digi-egg: Hope
Digivice Color: White body with green trim (like TK’s D3)

Miscellaneous: She often talks to her “friends” which sometimes worries her parents. She also almost always has a book in her hand or somewhere close by.
Her favorite story is Sleeping Beauty.

Here ya go!
Report Spam   Logged

Please click me to help me grow!!!!!
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2007, 11:48:17 pm »

Alright how about now?
Report Spam   Logged
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2007, 11:51:30 pm »

Although I am horrifeid by your choice of age and gender. Your character is EXACLY what this RP needs.

Both of you 2 are accepted.

Thier is still one person left to sign up.

XBZ ! Oh yeah. I knew he couldn't resist. Almost. XD. After he joins we are good to go.

Good job... Everyone..
Report Spam   Logged
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 05:44:21 pm »

((Thanks Rady, allowing me the whole digi-egg thing.))

Name: Zachary Kayth
Appearance:
He has light tan, Italian skin. His longish black hair has silver tips and reaches down to just above his shoulders in a 'skater-boy' style. His charcoal colored eyes has silver specks in them which is actually some of the ion that flows through his bloodstream. He stands at about 5 feet, 7 inches and weighs about 105 pounds. He wears a slightly-oversized, sleeveless, red hoodie sweatshirt with the word "Blade" written in black, scripted letters. On his hands are silver, fingerless gloves with black, confetti-like swirls that give the gloves a 'twilight' look. He wears loose blue jeans with holes at the knees from them being worn-out. He wears black running shoes with a silver lightning bolt on the outer sides. He wears an incredibly light (weight wise) platinum necklace with a small, silver blade attached to it that is about 1 and a half inches in height.

Personality:
Zack is has kind of a 'typical' popular kid personality. He's a light-hearted guy most of the time who likes to have a good time. He has a great sense of humor and can make almost anyone laugh. Unlike the typical stereotype of popular kids though, he's not a jerk. He's actually one of the funnest and nicest guys around. Along with that, he knows where the 'line' is and knows how far he can take jokes. He knows that there's a time to have fun and a time to be serious. He has great self-confidence and loves a challenge. He's usually one of the first people to volunteer for something challenging.

Digimon: Agumon
Digi-egg: Courage
Digivice Color: Red and Black
Miscellaneous:
- Zack and Agumon are an excelent team. They have a bond with each other that can't quite be explained.
- Zack is a strategist.
- Agumon is the size of the Original Agumon. Not the new one.
- Agumon also has a necklace hanging around his neck that was given to him by Zack. It allows him to digivolve into a form that most Agumon can only dream of reaching. ((It is a real digivolution))

Name: Christine Addison
Appearance:
Christine is 5 ft 7 inches tall and weighs 100 lbs. She has incredibly light tan, soft looking skin with an Australian tint. She has light brown hair with an auburn tint which has natural dark green highlights throughout it and reaches down to about three inches below her shoulders. Her hair is feathered out with natural waves towards the bottom where it tends to curl inward a bit. Her eyes are emerald with red specks scattered throughout. She has nice, natural curves and she is in great shape.

She has two styles of clothing she likes to wear:
When hanging out with her friends, she wears a tight black t-shirt with sleeves the go down to her elbows and don't cover her left shoulder and up. She wears another shirt underneath this black shirt that is the color green and has "spaghetti" straps that you can see. Her shirt is the color of charcoal black with the ying-yang symbol directly in the middle. She wears tight jeans with a hole in them on the outer part of upper right thigh and another whole on just above her left knee. This is basically the typical style of a teenage girl in America.

When she's not hanging with her friends, she is usually sporting an overlarge, black hoodie. On the front of the hoodie, there is phoenix (see picture) that is the color green and is surrounded in a mixture of Red, Green, and White flames. On the back of the sweatshirt, there is script writing in the color emerald that reads: The Phoenix of Earth is not to be messed with. For pants, she wears another pair of tight jeans, but this time the holes are at her knees instead of at her thighs. This is to maximise her movement.

Phoenix design: http://stretching-spaces.net/s/stretch029/stretch029-00-x-ray_-_phoenix_ep.jpg

As for her accessories, she wears a silver necklace with a phoenix haning from it that was given to her by her father. She wears a bracelet made out of red and green diamond that are intertwined that look like a dna strand. She also wears a dark green, fingerless glove on her left arm and her shoes are red and orange, designed to look like a raging fire.

Personality:
Christina is a fun person to hang around with. She loves to have a good time and laugh. She tends to break the rules a lot because she believes the philosophy that rules were made to be broken. However, she knows which rules are flexible enough that won't get her in trouble if she plays her cards right. She knows the difference between 'right and wrong' and 'good and evil'. She knows when to take things seriously and when it's okay to goof off. She isn't too crazy and she rarely gets angry unless something truely pisses her off. She isn't a violent person in general but to her enemies, it's best they don't screw around with her.

Digimon: Armadillomon
Digi-egg: Knowledge, Reliability, Courage
Digivice Color: Yellow and Silver
Miscellaneous:
- Armadillomon has a weird mark on his front right leg that resembles a vine.

((Rady, I've gotten Approval from Splatzone for my three forms, so here they are:))

Blade Greymon((Agumon w/ Courage)):
Agumon grows to about the size of a 17 year old, around 5 feet 8 inches in height. His build becomes more muscular and thinner. All of his claws tripple in length and he gains scythe-like blades that pertrude from his wrists and go backwards, ending about two inches away from his shoulders, but still ending at his shoulders in height. Laced around his back is a large, blue and silver heavyblade with gold Japanese symbols written on it.
He has armor on all of his limbs as well. The armor on his arms, are actually gauntlets that wrap around his claws and end at his elbows. The armor on his legs cover his shins entirely. The armor is is white and blue, the color of the hottest flames.
Finally, he has a mask on his head that serves as a powerful helmet. It is the same color as the rest of his armor. It also has two horns on it. The two horns are located on the sides of his forhead, going up and curving backward.

Spinemon ((Armadillomon - Courage)):
Armadillomon doubles in size, becoming as big as Ankylomon. His large shell is now covered in large, long spines made out of blue fire. His head grows so that his ears look more attached to it. His hears also become five-spiked instead of three and they grow lengthwise, while tilting more downwards so that the go straight backwards. His head also resembles more of a porcupine then it once did.
Along with this, his limbs grow quite a lot in order to support his newfound size and weight. The shins of each of his legs are covered in gold armor, allowing him to become more defensive.

Chimeramon (Armadillomon - Hope):
Armadillomon, like the rest of the Digimon who use the Hope Digiegg, transoforms into a digimon resembling a Greek Animal. Armadillamomn turns into a form of Chimera. It now has the body of a lion with large, dark black wings. It has three heads, like all other Chimeras. The Head on the left is the head of a Black Ram. The Head in the middle is the Head of a Lion. And finally, the head on the right is the Head of a dark blue dragon. It's tail is that of a dragon as well.
Chimeramon also has armor at the ankles of each of his limbs. Along with that, there is also the armor at the shoulders of his front limbs. The armor is incredibly fancy, and is made of a shiny black metal.

Here's a picture of what Chimeramon should resemble, with the exception of the left head. The left head should be a Ram like in the description, not a bird. http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/Images/Scans/LoD/chimera.jpg

Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 06:25:39 pm »

((Nevermind mate, its all good. Now, you are accepted. I just have 2 things to say:

1. What form do you mean by
Agumon also has a necklace hanging around his neck that was given to him by Zack. It allows him to digivolve into a form that most Agumon can only dream of reaching. ((It is a real digivolution))

2. Please PM me the answer to the question above. WITH your 2 new forms, before you post em.

We are starting. SZ, do me a HUGE favour and lets start this thing. ))
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum