Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 10:45:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Three oinkers wearing pants, plate of hot air, basket of Grandma's breakfast and change the bull to a gill... Got it.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Count to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Count to 1,000,000,000,000,000,000  (Read 15362 times)
Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

Do not fear, friends - I'm here!

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #345 on: May 21, 2008, 08:00:50 pm »

CONTINUE!!!!!

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy-two bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy-two bottles of beer of beeeeeeeeer,

Take one down, drink 'til shes down,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy-one bottles of beer on the wall!
Report Spam   Logged

Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

My personal text went missing...

Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #346 on: May 21, 2008, 08:15:24 pm »

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy-three bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy-three bottles of beer of beeeeeeeeer,

Take one down, pass them all around,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy bottles of beer on the wall!

We should be at 3230 now.
Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #347 on: May 21, 2008, 08:18:32 pm »

It caught on. I'm . . . actually not surprised. ^^;

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy bottles of beer of beeeeeeeeer,

Take one down, pass it around,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-nine bottles of beer on the wall!

Report Spam   Logged
Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

« Reply #348 on: May 21, 2008, 09:13:57 pm »

I was gonna kill it, but I was bored, and this was kinda funny, and I might get flamed... Nah, just #1+2.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-nine bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-nine bottles of beer of beeeeeeeeer,

Take one down, take it to the pound,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-eight bottles of beer on the wall!

Report Spam   Logged

Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

« Reply #349 on: May 22, 2008, 12:33:49 am »

Summon, you should of have 3230, I guess.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and seventy bottles of beer of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-seven bottles of beer on the wall!

Report Spam   Logged

Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #350 on: May 22, 2008, 02:31:02 am »

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall!

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-six bottles of beer!

Take on down! Pass it around!

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall!

Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

« Reply #351 on: May 22, 2008, 07:29:26 am »

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-six bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Take on down, pass it around,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-five bottles of beer on the wall!

Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #352 on: May 22, 2008, 09:06:48 am »

Hehe. No one saw my mistake in my most recent post, when I subtracted from the number total rather than add to it. My bad, I was so used to subtracting bottles. Ah well, it's all fixed now.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-five bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-five bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-four bottles of beer on the wall!

Report Spam   Logged
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

« Reply #353 on: May 22, 2008, 03:21:57 pm »

Hehe. No one saw my mistake in my most recent post, when I subtracted from the number total rather than add to it. My bad, I was so used to subtracting bottles. Ah well, it's all fixed now.
I saw it, but I just went, "Whatever, I'll go with that."

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-five bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-five bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-three bottles of beer on the wall!

Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

« Reply #354 on: May 22, 2008, 05:28:44 pm »

Stop cheating, you slackers. Angry It's not "1,000,000,000,000,000,000 Bottles of Beer On The Wall" if you just keep on copying and pasting what I typed up. You're supposed to SING it, not just nod and say "what the person before said". Honestly . . .

The goal is to fill the page.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-three bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-three bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-two bottles of beer on the wall!

For the love of god, do NOT take that first paragraph seriously. It takes forever to type the verse even once.
Report Spam   Logged
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

« Reply #355 on: May 22, 2008, 08:51:50 pm »

I have achieve an achievement! 300 Xbox points! Plus, you copied my beeeeeeeeer thing. =o

NiNe-HuNdReD nINeTy-NiNe QuAdRiLlIoN, nInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe TrIlLiOn ,nInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe BiLlIoN, nInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe MiLlIoN, NiNe-HuNdReD NiNeTy-SiX tHoUsAnD, sEvEn-HuNdReD aNd SiXtY-tWo BoTtLeS oF bEeR oN tHe WaLl,

NiNe-HuNdReD nINeTy-NiNe QuAdRiLlIoN, nInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe TrIlLiOn ,nInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe BiLlIoN, nInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe MiLlIoN, NiNe-HuNdReD NiNeTy-SiX tHoUsAnD, sEvEn-HuNdReD aNd SiXtY-tWo BoTtLeS oF bEeEeEeEeEr,

TaKe OnE dOwN, pAsS iT aRoUnD,

NiNe-HuNdReD nINeTy-NiNe QuAdRiLlIoN, nInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe TrIlLiOn, NInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe BiLlIoN, nInE-hUnDrEd NiNeTy-NiNe MiLlIoN, NiNe-HuNdReD NiNeTy-SiX tHoUsAnD, sEvEn-HuNdReD aNd SiXtY-oNe BoTtLeS oF bEeR oN tHe WaLl!

Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

« Reply #356 on: May 24, 2008, 09:34:57 am »

Looks like I scared people off. Guys, I was joking. I don't really expect you to type the song out. There are better ways to spend one's free time.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-one bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty-one bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty bottles of beer on the wall!
Report Spam   Logged
Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

« Reply #357 on: May 25, 2008, 09:00:40 pm »

Looks like I scared people off. Guys, I was joking. I don't really expect you to type the song out. There are better ways to spend one's free time.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and fifty-nine bottles of beer on the wall!
Edit Tongue

*Time Wasted*
Report Spam   Logged

Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

« Reply #358 on: May 25, 2008, 09:06:23 pm »

Well, you just saw 20 minutes of my life I spent on that. XD

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and sixty bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and fifty-eight bottles of beer on the wall!

3242 (what happen to the counting?)
Report Spam   Logged

Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

« Reply #359 on: May 26, 2008, 09:48:02 pm »

Well, you just saw 20 minutes of my life I spent on that. XD

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and fifty-eight bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and fifty-eight bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and fifty-seven bottles of beer on the wall!

3243 (what happen to the counting?)
You're Welcome, also, edited and posted next # numbreh.

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and fifty-seven bottles of beer on the wall,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and fifty-seven bottles of beeeeeeeeer,

Nine-hundred ninety-nine quadrillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine trillion, nine-hundred ninety-nine billion, nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-six thousand, seven-hundred and fifty-six bottles of beer on the wall!

3244 =/= 99,999,999,999,996,756 (wth?)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 139   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum