Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 04:17:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is madness!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

It's a blog... Oh my. (Rated R for Calm fits of RAEG and rare cursing)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a blog... Oh my. (Rated R for Calm fits of RAEG and rare cursing)  (Read 4847 times)
CM
ovelrord
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 02:36:13 pm »

Eagerly anticipating Jumpstar Rails!
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 02:47:49 pm »

Eagerly anticipating Jumpstar Rails!
That sounds like some sort of status descriptor on a message board. :p
Report Spam   Logged
CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 03:13:04 pm »

Probably because I'm using it to describe my status.
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 10:42:18 pm »

Probably because I'm using it to describe my status.
Noooooooo... You're using it to describe the state of your status. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
CM
ovelrord
Resident

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2009, 11:58:48 pm »

But the state of my status is static, and therefore needs no description. Come on, Rammy, do I gotta explain everything to you?
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2009, 12:13:03 am »

But the state of my status is static, and therefore needs no description. Come on, Rammy, do I gotta explain everything to you?
Start with the meaning of life, please. :D
Report Spam   Logged
CM
ovelrord
Resident

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2009, 01:43:27 am »

Psh, is that all you can think of? Come on, give me a hard one.

er

not that kind of "give me a hard one" s:

i meant a hard question

not

s:
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2009, 12:56:41 pm »

... Dammi. Okay then.

How does the waffle access the time-space conduit via the condiment dispensers of ketchup and relish, yet still remain visible to the naked eye upon popping out from the toaster cat?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, Jumpstar Rails is halfly done. Most of the text parts are written out and all that I have left to do is make them pictures of peoples.
Report Spam   Logged
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2009, 01:14:04 pm »

Jumpstar sounds pretty interesting Ramzam.
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
CM
ovelrord
Resident

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2009, 08:02:40 pm »

How does the waffle access the time-space conduit via the condiment dispensers of ketchup and relish, yet still remain visible to the naked eye upon popping out from the toaster cat?
There's a very simple explanation for that. However, it hinges on your understanding of condimental calculus and hyperwaffular mechanics.
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

CM
ovelrord
Resident

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2009, 07:15:27 pm »

TEQUILA MONSTER
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 08:49:25 pm »

Psh, is that all you can think of? Come on, give me a hard one.

er

not that kind of "give me a hard one" s:

i meant a hard question

not

s:

Lol'd.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
CM
ovelrord
Resident

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2009, 01:07:38 am »

Who's laughing now, Wooty? Who's laughing now?
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2009, 02:18:26 pm »

TEQUILA MONSTER
If I were feeling artistic, I would drawn a KAWAII DESU NEEEEEEE ANIMU gila monster doing my signature two-fingered facepalm to that, but...

I also have a PHDDDDDDD in condimental calculus and a sloppyjoe degree in hyperwaffular mechanics. I would greatly appreciate to hear your theories on this perplexing matter.
------------------------------------------------------------
Right, so anyway, updatez.

Something unnamed that really butchers Pokémon
Yep. I'm at RPGuild, so thats how I managed it. =/ They don't have rules against swearing and violence and stuff. You just can't cyber. God have mercy if the staff catches you cybering, because you're likely to get insta-banned. Forevar.

Basically, the premise was, Pokémon can't be contained in any sort of contraption—effectively eliminating the sense in their being, "Pocket Monsters," making them just regular old monsters. They all have a profound weakness to gold, silver, and platinum—don't ask—and if taught, can speak as well as any human.

I made it because, well, too be wholely honest, if you go to ANY site that has Pokémon as its main focus, it's almost a hundred-percent liable to have rules that ban swears and bloody violence in the RP sections. Not even just an, "oh hell," exclamation—and the words hell and damn are actually G-rated words. But yeah. I couldn't have it so that when the mons pounded the stuffing out of each other they'd bleed and have actual injuries and stuffz.

Another thing was the fact that humans would actually be fighting in all of this. I honestly doubt that goes over well anywhere. Of course, back when Pokémon (anime) was made for Japanese kids, they had swords and episodes where the main characters were threatened with recognizable guns...and taking itself somewhat seriously, all that jazz.

I'd been wanting to put Pokémon in a realistic/serious light for a loooooooong time, without going stupidly over the top with it all. No dismemberment, but plenty of, "real violence." >.<  Most places wouldn't really accept that, but what am I to know, I never really tried it. Whatever, though—I hardly ever know what I'm saying.

Jumpstar Rails
Gegh. I'm in the hugest art slump you wouldn't believe it. I can't even write up an RP proper. Hiatus

Everything Else
On hold.

LAWL
I take requests. >_> I just want to RP and most EVERY RP I SEE MAKES ME ROLL MY EYES at some TEENY INSIGNIFICANT DETAIL that makes me NOT JOIN. I don't know why, okay? It's just really rare if I ever do join an RP that isn't one I made/took part in making.
Report Spam   Logged
CM
ovelrord
Resident

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2009, 05:57:38 pm »

I said there was a simple answer. I never said I knew what it was. :V

Quote from: Guillotine Monster
I'd been wanting to put Pokémon in a realistic/serious light for a loooooooong time, without going stupidly over the top with it all. No dismemberment, but plenty of, "real violence." >.<  Most places wouldn't really accept that, but what am I to know, I never really tried it. Whatever, though—I hardly ever know what I'm saying.
Reminds me of the old Pokémon manga, which, although not particularly violent, had the occasional bit of blood and guts (warning: image contains illustrated blood and guts).
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum