Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 03:08:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

It's a blog... Oh my. (Rated R for Calm fits of RAEG and rare cursing)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a blog... Oh my. (Rated R for Calm fits of RAEG and rare cursing)  (Read 4816 times)
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« on: December 24, 2007, 10:43:23 pm »

Yes, indeedy. I made another blog. Contents may include:
-Me nagging people to post in role-plays
-Notices of stuff I'm working on and news like that
-Me being in an emo moment and talking about suicide o_0"
-Complaining about stuff you don't give a crap about
-Me being random
-etc.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello peoples.
  I wish you a Merry Christ of Mass and a happy Year of New... If those be the holidays you celebrate, that is...

Well, getting onto news, I'm a teensy bit struggling on ideas for fan-fiction. Plenty O' plot ideas, but stumbling on beginning chapters and prologues. I've also posted my newest and currently best version of Experienced Outtings: Kinaray in time for the Holidays.

Eh, you know what? When I stop to look at myself a lot of times, I think I'd make a better girl, judging by all my positions. o_0" Even freakier, Ryuuto and Anthezar both say that if they weren't sure I was a dude, they think I was a girl, judging by my handwriting. Am I seriously that feminine!? *Freaks out.* But still, at least I know I'm not gay in the liking guys sense. Especially, since the girls in my class have strong, "magnets," with a pull on my eyes. I'm surprised I get good grades, seeing as I'm always in the back of the classroom, behind virtually everyone in the class.

Did I mention the one girl that scares me wants to go out with me? She honestly looks evil... As in if she glared at you she'd look like some sort of hellish witch beauty.

Speaking of girlfriends, one of my friends (who's been receiving closet beatings from just about every girl in class for the last few days of school) set me up with a fake girlfriend, who turned out to be someone in my class. I figured things out in about a day, seeing as I can very well hear what people say in my class of about nineteen eighth graders. I was sure to point it out after another one of my friends told me the truth I already knew. I seriously enjoyed seeing a kid dragged into the classroom's coat closet and being mauled by several girls. I was mainly wondering what they were doing to him in there. XD

I know. I'm such a perve.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 06:54:07 pm »

Hello IB, I lold at your post about being feminine XD

Well were you happy with the turnout you got for Dawn of the Flames?
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 09:16:19 pm »

Well, getting onto news, I'm a teensy bit struggling on ideas for fan-fiction. Plenty O' plot ideas, but stumbling on beginning chapters and prologues. I've also posted my newest and currently best version of Experienced Outtings: Kinaray in time for the Holidays.

You shouldn't make a whole bunch of fanfics at once then. =\

Especially, since the girls in my class have strong, "magnets," with a pull on my eyes.

Mind if I ask what those magnets are? >_> Nevermind, I don't wanna know.

I seriously enjoyed seeing a kid dragged into the classroom's coat closet and being mauled by several girls.

That actually sounded like fun for a second. O_o
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
DarkLight

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 06:25:37 am »

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 06:35:53 am »

I seriously enjoyed seeing a kid dragged into the classroom's coat closet and being mauled by several girls.

That actually sounded like fun for a second. O_o

It is fun. Have you seen those cli-... er, I mean, it's beyond your wildest dreams.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkLight

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 06:45:55 am »

sounds like the girls in your class are insane.
Report Spam   Logged
Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 03:01:49 pm »

I'm watching you, Picard. Lulz.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan
Resident

The post. Read the post to your RIGHT.

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 06:55:44 pm »

Even freakier, Ryuuto and Anthezar both say that if they weren't sure I was a dude, they think I was a girl, judging by my handwriting.
That's because your cursive is girly. >.>;

And you seem to have a very interesting class....
Report Spam   Logged
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 10:41:35 pm »

I know. We're all a bunch of misfits and I'm the only boy who's good in and out of school...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, My shiny copy of Mass Effect got a small scratch in the disk and ruined the data, so now the game keeps registering as unreadable...  Undecided I got a black DS Lite (I finally have an R button again!!!!!111!!1!111!!!!!!), Sonic and the Secret Rings, Super Mario Galaxy, and Halo 3 (yay...?) as well. I'm surprised how a videogame can go screwy in less than 24 hours nowadays... Oh, don't you love modern, fragile technology?

Well, Lord High Summoner—er... (What's his new name again...? Oh yeah!) Lord Sephiroth is planning some sort of RP with XBZ that's taking place in the Eragon world or something.

Nyaaaa, if Vista's letting you play Flyff and Flyff isn't having—uh, I mean, doing things to your computer/laptop, could you give me the name of your character? I can't add you elsewise.

The fact only two people have joined Experienced Outings: Kinary is more shocking than the fact I haven't taken a shower in over three days...! And my underwear's gone longer... Exactly why I'm telling you this, I don't know. I just need filler and a reason to run my mouth 'n' risk carpal tunnel syndrome as a young, impressionable adolescent.

Yesh, I'm shtoopid. Anyways, why is my mentality plagued with girl-like motor skills...? And exactly how can I kick myself in the forehead and be fat at the same time? Will I ever struggle over my non-RP writer's block? Why must the fast food hamburger patties be made out of what they are? Why do sharpies smell funny and make me dizzy? But why am I asking these questions in the first place? Popcorn.
Report Spam   Logged
Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 10:33:34 am »

Why do sharpies smell funny and make me dizzy?

The actual question is, Why are you sniffing Sharpies? =\
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan
Resident

The post. Read the post to your RIGHT.

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 01:32:40 am »

I got a black DS Lite (I finally have an R button again!!!!!111!!1!111)

Nyaaaa, if Vista's letting you play Flyff and Flyff isn't having—uh, I mean, doing things to your computer/laptop, could you give me the name of your character? I can't add you elsewise.
1) Yes, far better than the pink one you had before. XD
2) Chazuna, as I think I told you on CAW.  Hopefully I'll be able to get on soon without it hijacking my screen resolution and making everything blurry. X.x;

Oh, and there's this thing called "hygine."  You might have heard of it before.  I don't know. >.>
Report Spam   Logged
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 03:10:03 pm »

Yes, well, Nya, I posted that entry before you gave off your Flyff name. Why am I sniffing sharpies? I tried to ink one of my drawings with one, but...it was a no-go. And uh... What's hygiene?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blew through my copy of Ace Combat 6 in about four and three fourths of an hour... Yeah, the game looked good and was difficult to play on hard mode, (then Ace mode must be a *****, but I have to go through Expert, though...) but there were only fifteen missions... And in the last mission they had you fly down the barrel of a giant anti-meteor gun... I was just surprised an F-22 Raptor could fit inside it. o_0

Anyways, I also burned a hole in Super Mario Galaxy as well. Fun game, but too short. Now I only have Halo 3 nad Mass Effect, considering Sonic and the Secret Rings is almost over with as well. I've destroyed Sonic Rush several billion times and I haven't gotten the sequel yet... And did I mention my top time on Leaf Storm Act 1 is around 52 seconds?

In more unrelated news, I'm drawing some sort of robot dragon/mech, thing... I think I'm in Zoids Mode or something. I'm still half emo and my parents are debating about therapy, which would wind up being a waste of their money. Winter Break ends Wednesday, which is a big blow in the nuts, considering the days flew by after Christmas. >.<" Noooooooo, I dun wanna go back 2 skool im smRt Enuf. Oh hey, have I ever said how my Terra Nova scores were mainly 12th grade plus? My lowest score was 10.4 or something... Now I don't have any excuse for bad grades... *sniffle*

"Life isn't worth living anymore! *Kills self*"—Mario after he loses a race in Super Mario Galaxy.
Report Spam   Logged
Deadly Wolf
Newcomer

Oh noez

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 03:38:52 pm »

Yes, well, Nya, I posted that entry before you gave off your Flyff name. Why am I sniffing sharpies? I tried to ink one of my drawings with one, but...it was a no-go. And uh... What's hygiene?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blew through my copy of Ace Combat 6 in about four and three fourths of an hour... Yeah, the game looked good and was difficult to play on hard mode, (then Ace mode must be a *****, but I have to go through Expert, though...) but there were only fifteen missions... And in the last mission they had you fly down the barrel of a giant anti-meteor gun... I was just surprised an F-22 Raptor could fit inside it. o_0

Anyways, I also burned a hole in Super Mario Galaxy as well. Fun game, but too short. Now I only have Halo 3 nad Mass Effect, considering Sonic and the Secret Rings is almost over with as well. I've destroyed Sonic Rush several billion times and I haven't gotten the sequel yet... And did I mention my top time on Leaf Storm Act 1 is around 52 seconds?

In more unrelated news, I'm drawing some sort of robot dragon/mech, thing... I think I'm in Zoids Mode or something. I'm still half emo and my parents are debating about therapy, which would wind up being a waste of their money. Winter Break ends Wednesday, which is a big blow in the nuts, considering the days flew by after Christmas. >.<" Noooooooo, I dun wanna go back 2 skool im smRt Enuf. Oh hey, have I ever said how my Terra Nova scores were mainly 12th grade plus? My lowest score was 10.4 or something... Now I don't have any excuse for bad grades... *sniffle*

"Life isn't worth living anymore! *Kills self*"—Mario after he loses a race in Super Mario Galaxy.
Does he really do that, IB? O_o;; Woah.. I'd hate to see Luigi's reaction.
Report Spam   Logged

iPicard and iTyren are in stores now! Go get one. Production of the iJirae has been canceled due to technical failures and uselessness. And, "I Am Aisenfield And So Can You", out now in local book stores. = Best news evar.
I claim Werewolves.
Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 01:50:29 pm »

Wow, Ramzam this comes from the heart:

You are one crazed up fruitloop, Trucido Extends you an offer of membership
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance
               Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
               In my own salvation
               And your eternal slumber.

Legend shall speak
               Of sacrifice at world's end
               The wind sails over the water's surface
               Quietly, but surely."
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 11:51:00 pm »

Wow, Ramzam this comes from the heart:

You are one crazed up fruitloop, Trucido Extends you an offer of membership
I ACCEPT!!! D=< *Ahem!*

Right, anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*SHOT!*
Yes, indeedy. I made another blog. Contents may include:
-Me nagging people to post in role-plays
-Notices of stuff I'm working on and news like that
-Me being in an emo moment and talking about suicide o_0"
-Complaining about stuff you don't give a crap about
-Me being random
-etc.
So yeah.

AS IT TURNS OUT, I actually do have summer school, but they waited five hundred years before telling me that, so I was going around, talking about how I didn't have any. >_> Ugh. It'll be from 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM, or something like that. They're sending me to the O'Briant, even though everybody was telling me I'd be at Boston Arts. *Cough.* Whatever though. I'll enjoy laughing at the hoodrats I'll have to deal with. Gafarharhar. But, four or so hours is MAD SHORT, when you spend more time at school than the average salary man works. I mean, by the time you got out of school in the winter, it'd already be after dark—or at least sunset.

ANYWAY, I'm working on a series-based comic visual novel—possibly a serious book in accordance with the same idea and premise, too. I'm not saying much, but it involves mushy-mushy-goo-goo stuff, like inter-species romance, normal romance, narm, and then some. If you don't know WTF I'm talking about, I'd recommend you visit TVTropes.org. So yeah.

Also, I finished Halo 3 and Mass Effect and Megaman Legends a while ago. Halo 3's ending wasn't majorly disappointing, but I wasn't wowed. Mass Effect had a FUNNY AS HELL ENDING, in which you see a still frame of your character looking heroic against a generic, sci-fi themed background, with a little fanfare...after they talk about, "ending the war before it starts," or some shiz like that. The ending of Megaman Legends isn't climactic, but then again, it was only the first part of the series—the series is very good, though...you just have to accept that the only real resemblances to the MM brand is the names of characters and Megaman/Rockman's blue suit an' buster.

Well, I indeedily DO have role-plays planned out for the summer, preferably in order of debut.

Jumpstar Rails
I CAN FEEL THE BLATANT RIPPING OFF OF THINGS, AUGH! :3
It's less centered on action or big epic plots, but rather on the characters and what they, themselves do.
It's based around the concept of small worlds that don't have much connection other than maybe the universe's version of the internet. There is a bit of an antagonistic force to fight against sometime along the RP, but otherwise, yeah. The player characters of the role-play are all from worlds that have been destroyed by the antagonistic force. "Destroyed," as in meaning, "wiped from existence." Said protagonists are then saved by the crew of the Jumpstar—one of the few MAGICAL TRAINS THAT HOP BETWEEN WORLDS on MYSTICAL TRAIN TRACKS THROUGH OTHERSPACE. So, basically, the protagonists are just people looking for a new place to call home, riding a train through otherspace.

My hopes for this are that people will take advantage of the fact that there's a huge amount of creative freedom in making said characters. There could very well be one world where everything is much like our own, then another neighboring it that's populated by nothing but pirates, ninjas, robots, and vampires. Another could have angels and demons in constant conflict or something. This one, however, will require me to do a bit of prefabrication of things, like worlds, the crew of the Jumpstar, NPC passengers, what the train actually looks like, The Heartless Hordes of Antagonistic Force, etc.

Not fully realized yet, but it'll be up sooner or later.

Descent Online

An RP about a room-based MMORPG that involves parties of about six crawling dungeons. Not much else to it.

Luminous Comet Online: Endless Generative

A non-Pokémon version of the RP. I'm redoing the thing almost entirely, so yeah.

I also probably have a Megaman Legends based RP in the works along with a Pkmn one. Possibly Cave Story as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum