Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 04:06:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Rumours...

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumours...  (Read 1465 times)
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 09:54:28 pm »

Tori

Tori grabbed her messanger bag and walked outside of the big mansion. She looked up. It was about 3, maybe 4 or 5 stories tall. She groaned as she looked up at the massive place. "They renovate the rooms, lobby, and main hallways, yet they forget to fix MY closet door. What abunch of morons." Grudgingly walking down the pathway and past the iron gate, she headed towards the hardware store. "Screws, screwdriver, and a new Doornob." As she headed away from the student dorm area, she noticed a boy being tacklehugged to the ground by another boy. "ouch..."

Nodoka

Nodoka filled through the channels. A heated romance kiss moment, an italian dude holding a machine gun, an old cartoon mouse character getting hit by a safe, lousy cooking show about how to make ramen. Frusterated, She turned off the TV. Quickly checking the fridge for a coke, she noticed that they were all out of new food. Since there was abunch of students comming in today, there would probably be a house party so they would all get to know eachother. It was her job to get the food and drink that she procrastinated on. She just stared at it a moment, then let out a groan. Quickly gathering the money the Headmaster provided her with, she made her way out the door to find her way to the grocery store.
Report Spam   Logged

Lyingfoot
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 09:37:04 am »

Matty

The door of the old phonebox opened and Matty walked out and took a key from his pocket to lock the door.
"Right, I need a better place to hide you." Matty put his hand on the side of the phonebox. He didn't want anyone finding his TARDIS, even though no one would be able to get in he thought it would be best if it wasn't stood in the middle of a street.
"I'll be back soon." He said then ran off towards the large mansion like building in search of assisstance.
Report Spam   Logged

My life sucks and you're loving it.
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 01:17:03 pm »

((>_> <_<))

Ryuu and Ryuuto

"More students?  How many more?" Ryuuto asked with a frown on his face.  Things might get more complicated for them if there were, indeed, more students arriving at the school. "Human or non?"

Ryuu got off of Eido with a silly grin on her face.  She could not have helped herself, considering her ADD makes her hyper (by a lot).  Although, her mind was working out the figures on the situation if the students were, indeed, human.  Ryuu was smart, even if her ADD made her seem dimwitted.

Camille

"Not much, as usual," he replied to the mage as he crossed his arms.  Camille's silver eyes glowed slightly in the moonlight as he watched his friend practice.  The white-haired youth should really be practicing his own magic, but there were some things holding it up. "Although, there are some new students and that worries me a bit."

Sirius

Ah-kay.  What am I doing here, again?  The redhead thought to himself as he tried to sort through his schedule.  Sirius did not want to move, but he and his family were forced to, considering his "gift."  His golden eyes scanned the paper in his hand, trying to get a feel for the layout of the school.  He also referred to the schedule in his other hand, looking for his classes as well as other important places.

Sirius was only walking through the seemingly empty halls of his new school; not paying any attention to his surroundings what-so-ever.
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum