Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 03:25:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have loved toasters in ways that would kill a lesser man.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Digimon: Season 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digimon: Season 2  (Read 743 times)
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« on: December 10, 2007, 07:33:40 pm »

A)
1. This is an RP about Digimon Season 2 the best season ever
2. We need Female characters but refer to rule  8

B) Rules
1 No spamming
2 No flaming
3 No godmodding
4 Unless granted special permission, you are unable to character control
5 every post you submit during the role-play MUST be at least five sentence
6 If you wish to mention something that involves this topic, but not your post, then put it in double-parentheses
7 All forum rules that I've forgotten apply.
8 if you yourself are a male, please don't try being a female character. It's very confusing this way, so please stick to your current genders
9 If you dare use any anime character name (First and/or Last) you will not be accepted.
10 Put the words “Season 2” at the beginning of your post

C) Application (Use this Exact one)

Name:

Height:

Weight:

Eye Color:

Hair Color:

Personal Features:

Appearance (clothing):

Accessories:

Personality:

History (optional):

Egg:

Digimon: Don’t fill this in until you choose the egg

Digivice Color (like this black on top white background):

Sentimental item (you need this because it will turn into the Digivice):

RPG sample: (If you are on the list you do not have to do this)

D) the List:
Me
XBZ
BT
DB
Zella
EHW
(If you are not on, just cope with it.)

E) Eggs

Now before you sign-up you must look at this.  These are the eggs that you get and the pair that you get later on:

Veemon-Courage-Friendship Reservation
Armadilomon-Knowledge-Reliability
Hawkmon-Love-Sincerity Reserved
Patamon-Hope Reserved
Gatomon-Light (me)
Wormon-Kindness (me)
Terriermon-Destiny Taken

There is only one for Hope, Love and because in the show T.K. and Kari only have one egg.

F) My sign-up

Follow this:

Name: Jon Klucharits

Height:  5”9’

Weight: average for twelve-year old boy

Eye Color:  Blue

Hair Color and Length:  Brown and long

Personal Features: N/A

Appearance (clothing): Jon wears a black Tony Hawk skateboarding shirt with his cellphone in the pocket. He wears Jean shorts with black Etnies. He wears a black skateboarding backpack with his skateboard securely fastened. Inside he keeps his winter clothes, everything his team needs.  Also he keeps his running shoes and a picture of all of his friends. Lastly he keeps his Ipod and his helmet in his backpack in case he gets bored.

Accessories: He wears three charms around his neck. One is a picture of his girlfriend with a necklace that has the letter J encrusted with rubies. His other charm is a fifth of a whole charm that him and his friends always wear no matter what. His third charm is an S encrusted with Garnet stones.

Personality: Jon is very caring and looks after his Pokemon and will do anything to protect them. He will also do anything to look after his brother, Nick, and his Pokemon. He will always grab onto the charm and the picture of his girlfriend when he is in pain or in a tough bind. Whenever he sees something that reminds him of his girlfriend, he will cry and call her right away.

History (optional): Jon’s dad killed his mom so he had to live with his older brother James. Their Mom left them the house and everything in it.  Jon mostly slept over at his friend’s house because his brother is either never home or is having a party. He has had a rough life because he never knew his mom that well. When he was one was when his dad shot his mom. Jon even went to court to see if his best friend, Nick Jones, and his family could have custody instead of his brother and Jon won so for the past couple years he has been living with the Jones family.

Egg:  Kindness

Digimon: Wormon

Digivice Color (like this black on top white background):  Black on top, grey on bottom.

Sentimental item (you need this because it will turn into the digivice): A key that his mom gave him

G) Plot

The Digital world has been disrupted and no one knows why.  You are one of the new Digidestined mentored by the old ones that have gone off to college.  You and your friends must travel to the Digital world and save it again.  But then you find out that one of your fellow Digidestined has become the new Digimon Emperor and is using the Control spires to prevent Digimon from digivolving so they are forced to armor digivolve.

H) Sign-up two (This is only for me)

Name:  Stephanie Cohen

Height: 4”0’

Weight: average weight for a twelve year old girl

Eye Color: brown

Hair Color: Red/brown

Appearance (clothing): Steph wears a green t shirt and jeans.  She will usually take her boyfriend’s hat and wear it and her boyfriend lets her because he usually wears his helmet.  She wears white shoes.

Accessories: She wears three necklaces.  One is a J encrusted with Rubies And the other is part of a five piece charm that here and her friends always carry around no matter what.  The third is a picture of her boyfriend Jon.

Personality:  Steph is caring to everyone she meets and usually will never turn anyone away as a friend.

History (optional): Steph has had an amazing life.  She is the most popular girl in school and is dating Jon.

Egg:  Light

Digimon: Don’t fill this in until you choose the egg Gatomon

Digivice Color (like this black on top white background): Pink on top, hot pink on bottom

Sentimental item (you need this because it will turn into the digivice): she has a key that her dad gave her that she keeps in her pocket.
Report Spam   Logged

Don't bother talking to me. I'm ded....

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 07:36:27 pm »

save me a spot. I want veemon...
Report Spam   Logged
Sonrisa
Mood-ist
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 07:45:31 pm »

Also save me a spot please.

And also, if you can, save me Hawkmon.

If you can't, then that's okay.

Report Spam   Logged

Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 04:56:06 pm »

reserved
Report Spam   Logged

Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 06:07:49 pm »

Season 2

Name: Ali Johnson

Height: 5.9

Weight: 100 pounds

Eye Color: Black/Brown

Hair Color: Black

Personal Features: (none)

Appearance (clothing): He wears mostly a bright yellow jacket with a black wool sweater underneath. He has a black pair of jeans. He has a lion shaped scar on his right arm...his skin is light tan. He wears a black watch on his left arm. Also a pair of Black eye glasses. He wears black leather shoes..  Ali wears a golden Medallion with a Lion's head image on it. He has on a black leather belt to keep his pants on. His pants are not too tight or loose but moderate.

Accessories: Black sunglasses, Lion Medallion

Personality:He always wants to win. Although he is not a sour loser when he does lose he is very kind yet kind of a lone wolf that doesn't like to talk about himself very much. He wants to be the world's greatest at everything. He kinda sometimes like to be funny and sarcastic but sometimes he is really serious...he is always loyal to his friends. and sometimes even a trouble maker. He gets mad quite easy and for stupid reasons. Always help others in need or trouble. Although, that gets him in a lot of trouble sometimes. He Intends not to think much before he acts but when he does think he has a lot of wisdom and knowledge.  He tends to be cold and not willing to talk much. He doesn't like much questions but he answers the important ones. He never gives up..

History (optional): (none)

Egg: Courage-Friendship

Digimon: Veemon

Digivice Color: White and gold Background. Black and red in.

Sentimental item: the golden lion Medallion

RPG sample: (Galaxy Guardians. Heroes RP)

--------------------------------------------------

Name: Max

Height: 5.7

Weight: 110 pounds

Eye Color: green

Hair Color: Black/brown

Personal Features: (none)

Appearance (clothing): Wears a black T-Shirt with a blue jeans and has mostly a skate boarder look. he has a hat that he doesn't wear much and keep in his backpack. He has a black belt which he hangs his cell phone on.

Accessories: Black sunglasses, Lion Medallion

Personality:

Nice, kinda chicken when it comes to personal safety. Always stands up for his friends. Kind and Gentle yet cab be annoying and rude. He is sorta defensive. And he like video games. As well as all computer tech.. Funny sometimes and sarcastic...

History (optional): (none)

Egg: Destiny

Digimon: Terriermon

Digivice Color: Green and purple

Sentimental item: skate board

RPG sample: (Galaxy Guardians. Heroes RP)

Report Spam   Logged
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 06:18:58 pm »

accepted
Report Spam   Logged

Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 02:03:33 pm »

Could you reserve me a spot for Patamon, please?
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
Hawk Blader
The 8th Deadliest Sin
Resident

Hawks!

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 06:43:31 pm »

no prob reserved
Report Spam   Logged

Splatty
It sure'd be nice if you would roll with me.
Resident

Private Michael J. Caboose

Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 07:46:53 pm »

Season 2

Name: Kyle Blaze

Height:  6'1

Weight: 130lbs

Eye Color:  Hazel

Hair Color and Length:  brown, medium length, just down to his eyes

Appearance (clothing): Kyle wears a red t-shirt and blue jeans. He wears a pair of Georgia boots. He sometimes wears a superman hat. He also has a brown carhart jacket in case things get cold. His muscles are cut, but not very big. He has a farmers tan. He has a scar on his left arm from a fight that got ruff when he was younger and a kid pulled a knife on him.

Accessories: He wears a necklace with 7 jewels in it. An emerald, ruby, sapphire, diamond, and 3 other colored stones. He also carries a knife with him.

Personality: Kyle is a pretty nice guy, he will talk to anyone and he can get along with anyone. However, Kyle trusts no one, not even family. He knows that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. He is a very positive person, he believes in himself but not so much to be cocky. His intelligence is very high. Also, he can crack a joke at the best time, to lighten the mood if necessary, but it is rare that he does.

History (optional): Kyle's father was a farmer and his mother died when he was 6. When he turned 14 his father was killed by some thugs for 12 dollars. Kyle stayed on his own for a year. He stole food and money just to keep him self alive. Living on the streets and being a thief taught him how to survive. he finally found one of his relatives and now lives with his Uncle Tom and Aunt Hope. Also he recently broke up with his girlfriend Katy, because she was cheating on him.

Egg: 

Digimon:

Digivice Color (like this black on top white background):  black with red background

Sentimental item (you need this because it will turn into the digivice): Necklace with a picture of his parents.

digimon is pending now......
Report Spam   Logged

Credit to Fresh for the awesomeness that is this banner. ^ See it? LOOK AT IT DAMN IT. BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS.

Yay for Fresh^

Quote from Venom on MSN
Venom says:
and i got beat by asweatyfatchick last night
Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 02:18:36 am »

Sorry I took so long.

Name: David Marshall

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 170 lbs.

Eye Color: dark brown

Hair Color: Blonde

Personal Features: David has very thick eyebrows which connect in the middle, but he wears his hair really long to hide it. He’s white and has large feet (size 13 shoes) even though he’s not that tall.

Appearance (clothing): David wears sport brand sweatshirts with soccer jerseys and Levi blue jeans. Occasionally he will wear Levi cargo shorts.

Accessories: David wears a pair of glasses to make up for his reading disorder where the words converge together. He wears an intricately crafted silver chain with a mood ring and a replica of the ring from Lord of the Rings.

Personality: David tends to be very outgoing when he’s around people he’s been around someone long enough. He hates making a fool of himself and has an annoying talent for recovering from embarrassment quickly. David is really smart and loves correcting people when they’re wrong which goes against his fear of being hated in the long run. David hates racism, sexism and any other form of superiority instated by one person over another. David loves animals more than people sometimes, because he feels they are innocent and have no evil thought.

History (optional): Lives in Oak Harbor, Washington in the United States. He and his parents don’t get along very well. His three older sisters were digi-destined of the older generation, all of whom are married with children.

Egg: Hope

Digimon: Patamon

Digivice Color: Black (like my personality)

Sentimental item: A pocket watch that his grandfather left to him when his mother was still pregnant with him.

RPG sample: on Aisenfield; Pokemon Live-The P.C. Game, Anime Tournament, Hogwarts Mayhem, Guardians of the Universe/on Pokemon Crater; Legend of Zelda-Triforce Broken, Hogwarts Mayhem, Nobunaga High School
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum