Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 02:27:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dude, Aisenfield rocks your entire sock drawer!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I'm Falling, Falling, Falling.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Falling, Falling, Falling.  (Read 4672 times)
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #510 on: August 10, 2009, 11:38:44 pm »

You can do it, start writing cheat sheets! :p

Well seriously man I'm pretty sure you can do it, a Halo Team could possibly be like at the end of your day, study for like an hour on anything you need to know right before a test, girlfriend well that's a hard subject for me, since your friend doesn't have a baby yet I'm thinking the only way you can help is with getting ready for him/her? Well I wish you good luck.
Report Spam   Logged
Linkxy
Rolly Jolly girls like his lolly Polly.
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #511 on: August 11, 2009, 08:51:16 pm »

You can do it, start writing cheat sheets! :p

Well seriously man I'm pretty sure you can do it, a Halo Team could possibly be like at the end of your day, study for like an hour on anything you need to know right before a test, girlfriend well that's a hard subject for me, since your friend doesn't have a baby yet I'm thinking the only way you can help is with getting ready for him/her? Well I wish you good luck.
Thanks man. Apreciate it. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Godzilla, Link, Alphonse Elric, Cloud Strife from FFVII, Nero from DMC4, The Cincinnati Bengals, Trunks, Kenshin, Neji Hyuga, Charizard, all of the Halo games; those made, and unmade, Capell, Sigmund, Aya, Edward and all other characters in "Infinite Undiscovery", the show Scrubs, and everyone in it, Eragon, Saphira, Murtagh, Thorn, Brom, and all related characters from the Inheritance trilogy.
Now the co-holder of the title of highest count in "Count To 10 Before a Mod/Admin comes."-55
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #512 on: December 08, 2009, 07:09:12 pm »

Hey everybody. I thought I could stop by and let everyone know my update.

Recently (like 2 months ago) my 52 year old mom got married. Believe me when I say, I was really happy for her. I met the groom I think 2 times prior to the marriage and one of those times I was stoned, (pardon that) so I really didn't pay him any mind. He seemed nice though, and I guess that's all that matters. The problem arose with him living in Ocala Florida. My mom told me that we were going to move. I really didn't want to believe her because I was living a fun life with my friends and she had never talked about moving before. A few weeks later, I was spending the weekend with some of my friends back in Cincinnati, where I lived before I moved to Goshen (only like 25 miles away). It was kind of my going away weekend with them. At about 11 o' clock at night, my mom sent me a text that Terry (my new step dad) was in the hospitle. When I asked why, she replied that he had a heart attack. I found out later that he got better. Fast forwading a bit, I started hanging out with my friends a lot more than usual. I went to everyone of my high school's football games and really had a good time (We ended up losing 1st round of the playoffs). My mom eventually gave me the date that we were going to move. . .November 20th. I told all of my friends and they all said that that really sucked and asked why I would move my junior year of high school. Last week of school came around and I really started getting depressed. I figured since this would be the last time I see any of my friends for a long time I should say my good byes. I even got a Goshen shirt signed by all of my friends; it really showed how many people cared for me (seriously, not to brag, this shirt was f****** covered, at least half of the junior class and a few others signed this thing. . .I was actually kind of popular). I was really upset because this was the first school I was ever really accepted at, I used to move a lot. My last 2 nights in Goshen were really fun, I hung out with some of my oldest friends and went everywhere. Anyways, now I'm moved into my new house in Florida and live with my mom, step dad and new step sister. I started school about a week ago and it's really boring. I guess 'cuz I don't know anybody. I'm still really upset and probably won't ever get over it. My friends were everything to me. My plan is to get a job down here, get a car, and move back up to Ohio by myself to graduate with my friends in 2011. I know it sounds stupid, childish and a bunch of other mean adjectives but, it's something I have to do for myself, something I want to do and my first step into real life.

(Sorry this post is kind of all over the place, I just don't want to go back and edit.)
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Godzilla, Link, Alphonse Elric, Cloud Strife from FFVII, Nero from DMC4, The Cincinnati Bengals, Trunks, Kenshin, Neji Hyuga, Charizard, all of the Halo games; those made, and unmade, Capell, Sigmund, Aya, Edward and all other characters in "Infinite Undiscovery", the show Scrubs, and everyone in it, Eragon, Saphira, Murtagh, Thorn, Brom, and all related characters from the Inheritance trilogy.
Now the co-holder of the title of highest count in "Count To 10 Before a Mod/Admin comes."-55
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #513 on: December 08, 2009, 07:23:14 pm »

Dude sorry you had to leave your friends like that. But the idea of going back up there and graduating with them seems pretty solid to me. You plan on living with one of your friends if the rest of the stuff works out?
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #514 on: December 09, 2009, 03:02:17 pm »

Dude sorry you had to leave your friends like that. But the idea of going back up there and graduating with them seems pretty solid to me. You plan on living with one of your friends if the rest of the stuff works out?
Yeah, a few of my friends and I are going to get an apartment or something next to University of Cincinnati. I guess we'll figure it out as we go.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #515 on: December 09, 2009, 03:12:28 pm »

Dude UC would be a cool school to go to. Their football team is really starting to get really good lol. But anyways other than being the new kid at school how's Florida?
Report Spam   Logged

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #516 on: December 10, 2009, 03:41:51 pm »

Bearcats!

It's a really big school, filled with kids. It's kinda boring but, that's probably just because I don't know anybody yet. The cool part is I only live like an hour from Daytona Beach. I think a few of my friends back in Ohio are coming to stay spring break at my house and we're all going to go to the beach.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #517 on: December 10, 2009, 04:07:35 pm »

Oh that sounds like a pretty sweet Spring Break.
Report Spam   Logged

Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #518 on: July 14, 2010, 06:50:35 pm »

Hey guys, I haven't blogged in a while so I figured I'd come by and say hi.

Right now I moved out from my mom's in Florida to live with my dad in Virginia. It's probably just for the summer like every summer though. On the trip from Florida we went a little farther north to my hometown in Cincinnati, Ohio and saw some of my friends for a few days (had one of the coolest nights of my life). After being there for like a week, my dad came and got me and took me to Virginia.

To backtrack, I talked to my guidance counseler and found out that I can make up failed classes from past years on the computer during the summer. It's even better because it completely takes the 'f' out of my record and replaces it with the grade that I get so that my GPA goes up. I have to take english 2, Algebra 2 and American History. I've already finished english and the teacher said I did very well (I guess I was just slacking off the first time around).

I also talked to my mom and I'm moving out as soon as I'm 18 in December. I've been thinking about it a lot and I just don't want to live with either of my parents for any longer than I have too. I also want to get back to my life back in Ohio. How I'll pay for everything; I don't know. I just know I want to get the hell out of here. Nothing against my parents, I'm just not happy. I'm currently working for my dad and both of my parents say that they'll pay for furniture, dishes, ect for wherever I find to live. I figure I'll split rent with someone else that's moving out but again, I don't know. I'll figure it all out when I move out. Part of growing up, right?

I just got my temps, so I'm learning how to drive with my dad and will get my license sooner or later. My dad's also paying me to do plenty of jobs around where we live and I'm saving up 95% of it (the rest just goes to clothes lol). I'm also trying to get in shape. I try and keep active everyday and run or something just to get moving. I'm staying on a simple diet as well, nothing serious, just trying to keep away from late night snacking and all that.

Still single and hating every minute of it, but it's not like I get that many oppurtunities in the middle of nowhere Virginia.

I don't know what else to say, so I guess I'll end this one.

Oh yeah, the Reds are in first place, and you all can suck it if you don't like them.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #519 on: August 11, 2010, 12:14:37 pm »

Man I just read your earlier post (months ago) about leaving and I know exactly what you feel like. It's happening to me right now (cept I'm moving cos of dad's job, not mum remarrying), worse thing is I'm now in a village with a population of under 1500, most of which are over 40. I'm soo bored man, I actually want school to start so I can get some friends.

But enough about me, good luck moving out man, I'm sure you'll make it. And it'll be a good challenge for you that'll get you ready for life.
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #520 on: August 15, 2010, 09:36:11 pm »

Oh that sucks, yeah I'd pray for school too lol.

But, thanks, appreciate it. My own parents don't think I can do it so it's nice to hear that I can from someone.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #521 on: March 09, 2011, 08:18:51 pm »

Hi everyone! Been a while since I found myself here lol.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #522 on: March 10, 2011, 10:21:47 am »

Hello, how've you been? How did things work out with living on your own?
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #523 on: March 11, 2011, 03:15:29 pm »

Pretty good, and yourself?

I haven't moved out yet lol. I actually moved in with my dad over the summer in Virginia. To be honest I like it here waaaaaaay better than in Florida. I still plan to move out after graduation and go back to Ohio though.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #524 on: March 11, 2011, 04:59:33 pm »

do you ever decide you don't really like a post and edit it away
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum