Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 03:14:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I'm Falling, Falling, Falling.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm Falling, Falling, Falling.  (Read 4671 times)
Linkxy
Rolly Jolly girls like his lolly Polly.
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 10:43:57 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Godzilla, Link, Alphonse Elric, Cloud Strife from FFVII, Nero from DMC4, The Cincinnati Bengals, Trunks, Kenshin, Neji Hyuga, Charizard, all of the Halo games; those made, and unmade, Capell, Sigmund, Aya, Edward and all other characters in "Infinite Undiscovery", the show Scrubs, and everyone in it, Eragon, Saphira, Murtagh, Thorn, Brom, and all related characters from the Inheritance trilogy.
Now the co-holder of the title of highest count in "Count To 10 Before a Mod/Admin comes."-55
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 11:05:32 pm »

I think they consider the walk onto and off the escalators count as exercise... XD
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 12:42:24 am »

Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Godzilla, Link, Alphonse Elric, Cloud Strife from FFVII, Nero from DMC4, The Cincinnati Bengals, Trunks, Kenshin, Neji Hyuga, Charizard, all of the Halo games; those made, and unmade, Capell, Sigmund, Aya, Edward and all other characters in "Infinite Undiscovery", the show Scrubs, and everyone in it, Eragon, Saphira, Murtagh, Thorn, Brom, and all related characters from the Inheritance trilogy.
Now the co-holder of the title of highest count in "Count To 10 Before a Mod/Admin comes."-55
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 07:27:54 pm »

To see what I got for Christmas, check my friend's blog, Sonrisa 123

Now back to Irony.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2007, 02:47:18 am »

So i'm now really bored. Someone dance!

Oh wait, here we go...

http://www.youtube.com/v/l98Mn3TVOkM&rel=1
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
DarkLight

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2007, 06:19:51 am »

HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2007, 11:07:32 pm »

I think I should make a friends list, top 8. This list is based on how much we talk, or in anyway interact. It doesn't mean I hate you, if your not on this list, just means, we don't talk a lot. This list will be edited a lot though.

1. Sonrisa123 (She's cool, and we talk quite a bit)
2. XBZ
3. Kenta (The one who helped me with my writing)
4. EHW
5. Ryuuto
6. Venom
7. Summon7 (Helped me on runescape, and shares my mutual love for Linkin Park)
8. Alvin (Thought I was one of the "Greats" from Crater)
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2007, 08:20:38 am »

Sweet I'm on a friends list XD. Thanks Rolain.

Anyways wassup dude?
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Sonrisa
Mood-ist
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2007, 04:50:59 pm »

Hello.
How are you?

And thanks Rolain.
I now feel o so special.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2007, 10:58:45 pm »

No prob guys Smiley

Now to get back at DB, for stealing the one thing I hold very dearly, my irony. If you see whats ironic about that statement, you get a brownie.

Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2007, 10:59:37 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2007, 11:00:24 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2007, 11:02:18 pm »

Steal my irony, will they?

Not anymore DB!

Ok, i'm done.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 02:41:48 pm »

Who likes my irony?
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Linkxy
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 10:32:03 am »

Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum