Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 07:38:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's a bird! It's a- oh wait, it's a bird.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Official Wrestling Thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 178   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread  (Read 19292 times)
Chey
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« on: November 16, 2007, 10:50:52 pm »

Miss Chookie's first post on DB's forum, and it's about Wrestling. How appropriate.

I really hope the old gang from Crater can come here and help make this thread (hopefully) as good as the one we had. -sniff- I will miss that thread =[

Quick intro, my personal top 6 favourite wrestlers are (I have to have a top 6, not a top 5 lol):

1. Randy Orton
2. Second place is a tie between Kane, John Cena and Rey Mysterio
3. Third place is a tie between Jeff Hardy and Brian Kendrick

I can't wait for Survivor Series! WWE.com announced it'll be Cade and Murdoch VS Cody and Bob Holly for the tag titles. Not too pleased about that cause if Cody and Holly win, it means both tag champs are teams that haven't been together very long.

As long as Randy retains, I'm happy Smiley

Anyways, let's get this wrestling talk underway!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hugie JJ
Meta
Resident

Meta-Master

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 11:20:12 pm »

I GOT THE FIRST POST ON THE WRESTALING THREAD YAAAAYY!!!!

so..... did you see Smackdown tonight?
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Darth Mcwoot
I don't want her to rest. I hope she tosses and turns in her grave. =\
^Speaking of Zella of course.
Quote from: My friend Caleb
This game has excessive violence...I likey!

I claim- Nobody, because I'm not a copycat like all you other n00bs. Seriously people, be original!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leetspeak
Chey
Resident

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 11:36:01 pm »

YAY!

Last night here for us. We get Smackdown before you Tongue Not a bad show, I didn't like that Mark Henry/Batista match. Problem is with people like Mark and Umaga is they used to be so "high and mighty," now they are getting beaten so quickly and by people who don't deserve it. Mark, beaten in like, 5 minutes? Come on. And no offense to Jeff Hardy but he shouldn't have been the one to pin Umaga for the IC title. Granted Umaga was going out on suspension but it was a bit stupid to have Jeff win when people like HBK and Kane had been plowed by Umaga.
Report Spam   Logged
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 01:24:51 am »

So true and what was with the weighing in for khali and the lil' bastard?
Report Spam   Logged
Neo Pikachu
Master Author, Roleplayer, and Pikachu.
Resident

Trial of Juno 1 & 2 Coming Soon...

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 05:06:16 pm »

Come on now Chey. No matter what you say you just can't say Batista doesn't deserve it. He's put his body on the line against some of the strongest wrestlers. For example, Kane and Big Show. The Great Khali, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, and even The Undertaker. And he became the champ again. That takes talent. He has durability and never lets his fans down. Kinda reminds me of the True, People's Champ. The Great One. The Most Electrifying Man in Movies now and Sports Entertainment, and lastly...The Brahma Bull. He is The Rock. Now for my Top 6 it is....

1. The Rock
2. Batista
3. The Undertaker
4. Bobby Lashley
5. Rey Mysterio
6. Undecided

(No offense Chey, but I can't stand the supposed to be...'Legend'. Mr. R.K.O. Randy Orton, Ugh!)
Report Spam   Logged

[/align]
I, Neo Pikachu, hereby claim: Pikachu, Goku, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Pain.
People will vote for you anyway because you're awesome. In fact, I can think of at least one reason why you should win every single category. Even Best Female.

Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

My personal text went missing...

Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 05:18:00 pm »

Let's see...

1. Triple H
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Rey Mysterio
4. Undertaker
5. Mickie James
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Survivor Series is tomorrow! Sadly, I can't watch it and can only get the results online. =(
Report Spam   Logged

Hugie JJ
Meta
Resident

Meta-Master

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 05:28:53 pm »

top 6

1.Batista, The Animal
2.Finlay
3.The Undertaker
4. The Heartbreak Kid (Shawn Michaels)
5. Rey Mysterio
6. HHH
My other favoties or Jesse, Festus,Horneswwagle, Mick Foley and Steve Austin
i used to kind of liek MVP but what he did last night changed my thoughts and feelins about him -.- and did you notice the SS 5 on 5 match is all the fan-favorites against all of their rivals,enemies, or just people fans dont like?
Report Spam   Logged

I claim- Nobody, because I'm not a copycat like all you other n00bs. Seriously people, be original!
Chey
Resident

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 06:09:56 pm »

GO JESSE AND FESTUS! MY FAVE TAG TEAM!

Batista may deserve the title, and I don't care about Mark Henry but he's supposed to be the "Worlds Strongest Man" and I don't think it was a good move to have Batista completely dominate him like that.

Lol Randy is gorgeous Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Neo Pikachu
Master Author, Roleplayer, and Pikachu.
Resident

Trial of Juno 1 & 2 Coming Soon...

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 06:13:33 pm »

Randy's a fake. If John Cena goes against him for the title, I bet that John Cena get it.
Report Spam   Logged

[/align]
I, Neo Pikachu, hereby claim: Pikachu, Goku, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Pain.
People will vote for you anyway because you're awesome. In fact, I can think of at least one reason why you should win every single category. Even Best Female.

Jackuar
The misclicker
Resident

Forfeit the game (please)

Windows User Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 06:19:07 pm »

Well I don't know how much of the old gang will be here, but I certainly will be ^^

SS is probably going to be a meh PPV. There will be good matches like Hell in a Cell, but matches like the diva tag match are going to be stupid, since they will make it like 2 minutes long...
Report Spam   Logged

<3 Zella. I'm Zella's one true love XPP Or like to think so anyway... *runs to hug her*
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 06:47:39 pm »

I'll also be here ^_^ but I won't post up my top 6 superstars since I'm playing gameking at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged
Chey
Resident

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 08:30:51 pm »

Course John will win it. He's superman. No one beats John. I think it's quite sad that he's supposed to be one of the WWE's top faces, yet they are so determined for people to hate him by having him constantly overcome the odds and never give up the WWE championship. I have so much respect for John, but I'd respect him more if he wasn't such a dominating champion.

SS won't be too bad, I'm looking forward to the Hell in a Cell, the Elimination chamber, Randy's match, and if they make the divas match well I'm looking forward to that too. But like Jackuar said, it'll probably be downplayed a lot. Hornswoggle V Khali will be pathetic, and I'm not happy about the Cade Murdoch/Cody Holly match, but what are you gunna do.
Report Spam   Logged
Jackuar
The misclicker
Resident

Forfeit the game (please)

Windows User Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2007, 01:46:40 pm »

Hey that match has potential, 3 good wrestlers (I don't consider Murdoch a good wrestler, but not the worst) in the ring, plus HOPEFULLY a change in the belts, this could be a great match.
Report Spam   Logged

<3 Zella. I'm Zella's one true love XPP Or like to think so anyway... *runs to hug her*
Hugie JJ
Meta
Resident

Meta-Master

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2007, 09:38:44 pm »

so, any one have SS results yet??
Report Spam   Logged

Chey
Resident

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 03:19:20 am »

CM Punk retains his title after what I'd call an average match. I wanted Miz as champ =[

Mickie leads her team to victory in what was actually quite a good divas match. It went for a little while and best thing ever, while Melina was landing to do her split thing on the apron she fell off the apron xD

Cade and Murdoch retain thank god, I wasn't looking forward to another team that wasn't actually a team. Although I'm sick of Cade and Murdoch being champions and never getting any air time.

Khali wins by DQ, Finlay interferred in the match to protect Hornswoggle. Hornswoggle spent a majority of the match either kicking Khali in the legs or attacking Runjin.

Jeff and Triple H beat Umaga in the Elimination match. Order of Eliminations was: Kane, Rey, MVP, Kennedy, Big Daddy V (I think those 2 are right), Finlay, Umaga. Matt wasn't in the match due to injury, so Hunter's team were a member down.

Randy gets a "clean" win, even though he poked Shawn in the eyes, and Shawn attempted SCM 3 times. He stopped himself each time though, but they should have been counted. Shawn kicked Randy after the match cause Randy was screaming at him.

Taker got screwed out of the title cause Edge was hiding as a cameraman I think in the ring. He attacked them both and then put Batista over Taker for the win. This was the main event and definately the match of the night. It was amazing.

That's it ^_^

*slaps forehead*

No offense to PokeDox but I'm so glad half the WWE fans on their forum aren't here. I was just visiting over there to see what they are up to and half the people in the thread are under the impression Vince was really dead, and that all the blood and stuff is real, and that heaps of the huge stars are gone or old ones are coming back -.-
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 178   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum