Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 07:48:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Niente è vero. Tutto è permesso.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Heroes: Retaliation

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroes: Retaliation  (Read 6115 times)
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2008, 10:32:04 am »

I'm so sorry for not helping out and finishing this with you! D: It's been busy over here, I'm afraid.  Anyway, I'll be participating in the next Heroes RP, most likely with Hikaru, Sirius, and a new OC, if we're allowed three. ^^ And when I mean new, I really mean NEW.
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Kendrix
Guardian Of The Timeline
Resident

Elemental Master Of Water and Ice

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Search Linux User
« Reply #166 on: June 27, 2008, 01:49:25 am »

(( Might as well wrap up the RP on my part too. And yes I plan to participate in the next Heroes RP, with Seath and maybe another OC, if I could just figure out a her powers.))

Everything happened so fast, one moment he was at the Sydney Opera House in the future, the next he was lying on the cold concrete floor unconscious. Seath was almost in a dream like state, except that no pictures flashed through him mind. He felt all alone, a feeling that he never ever wanted to have again.

In an instant all that changed. An eerie voice rang through his head telling to attack everyone who was awake at the time. The voice started as a whisper but grew louder as the minutes passed. Seath tried to ignore it, knowing that if he gave into mental takeover he would be fighting the only people that could defeat Slyer at this moment. Soon images of everyone Seath knew pass through his mind, all of them trying to convince him to attack his friends.

“Leave me alone!” Seath thought, as the voices and images became too much to bear.

As soon as he said those words, he awoke. Seath had no idea where he was but judging by the looks on everyone’s faces it wasn’t at the beach or any where close to that. Eido quickly told everyone to get behind him. Seath could tell by his tone that he was serious and thus did not question him. When everyone gathered behind him, he told everyone of Zack’s plan, which involved blowing himself up to kill Sylar.

The black hair teenager said nothing for the next few seconds, as the event that would bring the whole adventure to an end began to unravel itself. Zack exploded in an vicious blast of energy, the shockwave of which could be felt for miles, the impact of which easily killing Sylar.

Seath wanted to say something, anything as the group found themselves in the middle of a huge park. With day break approaching, the black hair teen got lost in thought for a few minutes and missed the event that occurred in that time.

“You guys did well” a guy who Seath promptly recognized as Peter said, as he lifted Sylar's corpse on to his shoulders.

Seath nodded his head, finally being able to do something, other than staring lifelessly at the sky. Peter said nothing, as a flash of white light filled the area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the light faded, Seath found himself in a cafeteria of a high school. He had no idea which High School it was, but all of that didn’t really matter right now. Thousands of people surround him, as a guy on the extremely large stage began to speak. Seath was a bit too preoccupied in thought to hear what the man said, but bowed his head when everyone else did. There was only one thought going through Seath’s mind at that very moment and it was the same one that plagued his mind ever since he step foot in Italy.

“Now what.”

===============================================================

END
Report Spam   Logged

It seems as though, for better or for worse.... I'm Back

I had Kendra on my mind when I was replying for some odd reason...>_>;

Why, the world shall never know...
pichudude
EYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #167 on: June 27, 2008, 02:15:31 am »

Yes Atticus will be joining the crew in the next Heroes RP, and I'll be sure to have a new OC...maybe two...yes two...And they'll be Rose from the beginning of this RP.  She's a secret Hero and the other will be Matt.
Report Spam   Logged
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #168 on: June 27, 2008, 03:23:02 am »

Okay, cool.

Right, now I have:

1 - Original RP Characters) Eido; Kyle; Christine; Hikaru; Sirius; Seath; Atticus; Zack
2 - New Villains) Lucifer; Hebi
3 - New RP Characters) EHW: 2-3; XBZ: 2-3; Ryu: 1; Arctic: 3; Kendra: 1; Pichu: 1-2
4 - Lost Characters) Rob; Reiki; Aly; Glen; Victor
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum