Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 12:41:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Heroes: Retaliation

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroes: Retaliation  (Read 6116 times)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« on: November 16, 2007, 10:32:02 pm »

First note that this is a joint RP by EHW and I.

Rules:
1) Follow ALL forum rules: http://forums.pokemoncrater.com/index.php?showtopic=170 (Here's the link. You can't say you couldn't find them now.)
2) NO Godmodding, bunnying, etc.
3) Minor Character Control is allowed.
4) Be an active poster. If you don't post after three (3) days, depending how far we are in the rp, one of two things will happen: One, if we just started, you will be kicked out. Two, If we are far in it, we will move your character along in the RP until you either post, or you quit. If you quit, we will either kill off your character or control it further.
5) If you are going to be away, PM me or EHW.
6) LITERACY is a must! No chat speak, aim-talk, etc.
7) Out of character posts must be spoken in double parenthesize: ((text))
Cool Delete the text that comes after the fields in the registration form. If you don't understand this, look at my character registrations for an example.
9) There MUST be a minimum of ONE PARAGRAPH in length in your post. This means at least 4 - 5 lines; about 7 - 12 sentences.
10) This is a PG-13 role-play. Maybe even R to point. No sex or references to actually doing it. References for humor are okay to a certain degree. Anything else involving romance is okay. Basically, keep romance to PG-13. Because the show does have quite a lot of violence, I will not prohibit you to having violence in your post. Just NO EXTREME gore.
11) We are GOOD guys. No killing innocent players or other characters is allowed.
12) Now, because there is a HUGE cast in Heroes, I am allowing you to have up to two or three characters. This depends on the strength of your character's powers.
13) No taking a power another person has.
14) Your character's power MUST have a weakness.
15) Tell me any other rules that you think I should add.
16) Don't quote this post.
17) Put "Infinity's End" at the top of your post in bold.

PLOT:
First, I will tell you the overall plot:

The year is 2018 and Sylar has taken over the world using his powers to absorb those that belong to others. Peter Petrelli, the only other person in the world with the same power as Sylar is believed to be dead. Sylar has enslaved most of the human race. He has enslaved both normal humans and others with special powers.

However, he doesn’t just enslave the humans with powers; he absorbs their abilities as well. Though, he does allow the people with what he deems unworthy, or worthless powers to live. He uses these people as his army. He trains them to destroy anyone who opposes him and his ideas. His leadership is a dictatorship. And, even though they may be treated a bit better, the people in the army are still slaves to Sylar.

Along with his army, Sylar has a group of more powerful people known as his advisors. These advisors consist of people who were both born with their powers, and once normal humans, who had earned Sylar’s trust and were given a power by Sylar using his transfer abilities. The advisors took on the tasks that were too tough for Sylar’s military but were too easy, and just a waste of time for Sylar. These tasks usually included pitiful revolts from some of the humans or even some of the army.

It’s been ten years since Sylar took over the world in 2008. All hope has been lost to return the world to the state it had been before Sylar’s dictatorship had begun. Instead, the people just drag on every day of their lives, doing what their told, now hoping to become one of Sylar’s advisors. If they never earn Sylar’s trust or appreciation, they just wind up spending their existence doing dirty jobs such as mining, sanitation engineering (Garbage peoples), or, if you’re lucky, a shop owner.

However, a mysterious letter addressed to Peter Petrelli has been discovered. The date of this letter was July 4, 2017, approximately 2 years after Peter Petrelli supposedly died. Normally, this may just be passed off as an old friend trying to contact his college friend, not knowing he was dead, but this wasn’t a normal situation. Not only had many people witnessed the death of the man, but no one had seen or heard him for the two years.
Because of this, suspicions have arisen that Peter still may be alive and hiding under ground. People also believe that his location is revealed in the letter. However, these suspicions remain to be unknown to be true or not. The letter had been coded with an incredibly cryptic style of writing and no one has been able to decode it and learn its secrets.

With the letter’s discovery, a new sense of hope has arisen in the people of the world.

Next, I will tell you where we come in:

In the years 2001 to 2004, before Sylar’s assent to power, the sun had been giving off more powerful ultra-violet radiation then the years earlier and the years after Sylar’s rule began. This radiation caused a breed of humans with more powerful abilities then others. These people were a threat to Sylar and immediately, he had then turned into normal by tricking the people into allowing him to use a special vaccine on them. This caused their powers to literally disappear into thin air.

However, there was a group of children who escaped this fate. Their parents, concerned of their children’s safety, dispersed the children across the world, giving them to families who didn’t know of the powers they possessed but would soon learn to wield.

After Sylar learned of this ‘conspiracy’, he hunted down the parent’s to these children and demanded to know where they had sent them. Refusing to give Sylar any information, Sylar killed the parents.

Now, in the present day (2018), the children have been raised by their foster families. In different countries of the world, the children will need to reunite, find Peter Petrelli’s mysterious letter, decode the letter, and defeat Sylar.

They will unite in the Rome, Italy on Nov 4, 2018 because this is where they will be sent after discovering their powers. Tell why they are going there when we get to that part in the RP.

Character Registration:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (First (Nickname) and Last)
[b]Age:[/b]: (MUST be between 14 and 17)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female)
[b]Description:[/b] (Tell physical features of character and what character wears. Must be AT LEAST One to Two paragraphs)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How your character acts. Must be AT LEAST one paragraph)

[b]History:[/b] (This one is optional. However, make sure you have a history prepared because you may have to reveal it during the RP at some point. At least two paragraphs.)

[b]Power:[/b] (What is their power? Explain what it does and its weaknesses.)
[b]Location:[/b] (What country do you reside in)
[b]Other:[/b] (Optional. Anything else you feel you should add.)
[b]RPG Sample:[/b] (This is required unless you are listed in the 'Excused from Sample list'. You must supply at least two in order to prove that you are a good RPer.)

Excused from RPG Sample:
XBZ (me)
Ryuuto
EHW
Pichudude
Deathclaw Bahamut (sp?)
Burninating Torchic
Zarean
BlueRam
Tarek
LHS
Arctic Master
PK Dark
Zella Enslaved

If I forgot your name, just post an RPG sample. It's not that hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for my characters:

Name: Zachary (Zack) Kayth
Description: He has light tan, Italian skin. His longish black hair has silver tips and reaches down to just above his shoulders in a 'skater-boy' style. His charcoal colored eyes has silver specks in them which is actually some of the ion that flows through his bloodstream. He stands at about 5 feet, 7 inches and weighs about 105 pounds. He wears a slightly-oversized, sleeveless, red hoodie sweatshirt with the word "Blade" written in black, scripted letters. On his hands are silver, fingerless gloves with black, confetti-like swirls that give the gloves a 'twilight' look. He wears loose blue jeans with holes at the knees from them being worn-out. He wears black running shoes with a silver lightning bolt on the outer sides. He wears an incredibly light (weight wise) platinum necklace with a small, silver blade attached to it that is about 1 and a half inches in height.

Personality: Zack is has kind of a 'typical' popular kid personality. He's a light-hearted guy most of the time who likes to have a good time. He has a great sense of humor and can make almost anyone laugh. Unlike the typical stereotype of popular kids though, he's not a jerk. He's actually one of the most fun, as well as the nicest guys around. Along with that, he knows where the 'line' is and knows how far he can take jokes. He knows that there's a time to have fun and a time to be serious. He has great self-confidence and loves a challenge. He's usually one of the first people to volunteer for something challenging.

Power: Zack has a liquid ion in his blood. The type of Ion he has is Silver Ion. This ion allows him to control certain elements. These elements are the classic ones of Fire, Water, Earth, and Air as well as Electricity. He is also able to control movement of the ion in his blood give the area where the ion resides a temporary elemental property. Along with this, he can create a pure form of the ion which allows him to do more than just manipulate elements. The ion is a weird substance that originates in the cores of his DNA. Zack's power is that of a growing one, that can become more powerful after certain events occur and over time.
Its weakness is that he can use up all of the ion in his blood. If this occurs, he will slowly regenerate it, but it will take time before he will be able to regain their use. Along with that, under certain conditions, the ion can inflict pain upon him.
Other: He prefers to use the element of electricity.
RPG Sample: Unneeded.

------------------

Name: Kyle Everett
Description: Long dirty-blonde hair that ends about two inches above his shoulders and is feathered a bit. He has light tan, Italian skin. His skin tone is slightly lighter then Zack's and he has Sapphire blue eyes. He wears a silver, hoodie sweatshirt with three maroon colored gash marks on the chest designed to make it look like a large creature attacked the sweatshirt. For pants, he wears grey, camouflage cargo shorts that end about three or four inches below his knees. He wears silver running shoes with a specially designed pattern to make it look like it's made of liquid. He has basically, a 'skater boy' look.

Personality: Easy-going and Fun-loving. Kyle acts similarly as Zack. They both have that typical popular kid personality with a few exceptions. Because of how similar their personalities are, it allows them work so well together. He's intelligent for the most part and can be an incredibly quick thinker. He's kind, energetic, and has a great sense of humor.

Power: Kyle has an incredible imagination. It is so powerful that he can create inanimate objects out of thin air.
Its weakness is that these creations are only temporary and the longer that they last, the more his energy is used. After long periods of usage or multiple uses simultaneously, he experiences headaches from the stress on his mind.
Other: He prefers to create defensive walls or weapons.
RPG Sample: Unneeded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This RP will begin once there are at least 7 characters. I will up allow up to 15 characters in this RP. Once there are 15 characters, no more people can sign up. Also, sign-ups will stop sometime around our characters meet in Italy.

Also, just so you know, Sylar resides in New York City. This means that no one is allowed to live there.

Finally, life is still somewhat normal for those incredibly lucky people who don't get the crappy jobs. All of our characters and their families are some of those lucky people.

EHW, did I forget anything?
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 10:34:04 pm »

Burninating Torchic:

zomgz
Somebody FINALLY created a Heroes RP.
I'll definitely join if a few good roleplayers join.

Few problems I found with your initial post -
1. Your spellings are inconsistent; in particular, you tend to switch between Sylar (correct) and Syler (incorrect). Also, it's Petrelli, not Patrelli.
2. In your rules, you say the maximum is one paragraph... I *hope* you mean minimum.
3. 2001-2004 is a timespan before the actual Heroes series starts (The bomb in New York goes off in November 2006, I believe)... I'm pretty sure Sylar hadn't begun to kill people for their powers yet. Also, if these special people were children in 2001-2004, they'd definitely be older than 14-17 in 2018. So I dunno if you typo'd the years, or what...
4. Also, just clarifying, Zack's "elements" refer to the Classical Elements - Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, etc - not the ones on the periodic table... correct? Cuz I dunno. Could be kinda cool. I SHOOT MERCURY OUT OF MAH HANDS AND TURN INTO AN ALUMINUM MAN ZOMGZ! XD

This post has been edited by Burninating_Torchic: Oct 20 2007, 10:58 PM
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 10:36:45 pm »

[quote name='Rady21' date='Oct 21 2007, 12:15 AM' post='1822881']
Infinity's End

Name: Ali (Leo) Johnson
Description: He has very Black hair as dark as the night, it goes about down to his ear. It is quite short though. His eyes are dark shade of brown, as his eyebrows are relatively thick. he has a Moderate mouth with nothing spacial. he wears mostly a bright yellow jacket with a white T-shirt half sleeved underneath. He has a black pair of jeans. His skin is light tan. He wears a black watch on his left arm. Also a pair of Black eye glasses. he wears black Snickers. His height is about 6.1 foot tall and weighs about 110 pounds.  His body has is Muscular and strong. Ali wears a golden Medallion with a Lion's head image on it. He has on a black leather belt to keep his pants on. His pants are not too tight or loose but moderate. He always keeps his finger nails short and clean. His ears are slightly forward. Has bright white teeth that are mostly smiling at people. He keeps too Small but extremely powerful Flash lights on the side of his jeans like guns.
Personality: He always wants to win. although he is not a sour loser when he does lose he is very kind yet kinda of a lone wolf that doesn't like to talk about himself very much. He wants to be the world's greatest at everything. He kinda sometimes like to be funny and sarcastic but sometimes he is really serious. He is always loyal to his friends. and sometimes even a trouble maker. He gets mad quite easy and for stupid reasons. Always help others in need or trouble. Although that gets him in a lot of trouble sometimes. He Intends not to think much before he acts but when he does think he has a lot of wisdom and knowledge. He tends to be cold and not willing to talk much. He doesn't like much questions but he answers the important ones. He never gives up. He smiles a lot despite his coldness. He is very harsh to people he doesn't like.

History: (None but plenty will reveal later)

Power: The power of light he can control all light emitting sources such as , lamps, the sun, ,  anything that emits Light energy is in his hand and it is transforms into pure white rays of light that can be used for shooting at the enemy like lasers or other multiple uses. He can use his light to fly short distances above ground. His weakness is in Darkness When there is no source of light like moonless nights he begin to weaken and lose his power to become semi-Human. If he is in flight he will also start falling. He can only absorb the power of the sun. So his can't absorb moon light or star light. Making him weak at night time.

Other: He was born in Los Anglos but then moved to the hot country in Kuwait.
RPG Sample: ((You don't have me on the list  :glare: )) I don't know if you want a name or written sample, so I will say the Galaxy guardians ((my latest RP)) and the GX Duel academy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Syrus L. Flander
Description: Owns Kinda of a dark blond kinda of hair (leaning to almost a red hair) it goes as high as 5 cm or so. His hair is always a mess. His eyes are light shade of green. His skin is not really that much of Tan but moderate tan. 6.3 foot tall and weighs about 120 pounds. he wears a hoodie T-short sweater thing which is gray in color and has a yellow skate board picture on it. And baggy Blue kinda pants. Also a pair of white snickers with golden stripes. Has sorta of a lucky coin thing  that he flips in air and when it settles it makes a light from a crystal in its middle. The light is either blue or Red. It is red in cases of danger and blue in safety. He is not that clean an does not bath that often. He has a distinctive huge forehead that he hides with his hair.
Personality: He is very sarcastic and like being smart with jokes or stuff. Likes to make people laugh although he is quite serious at most times. He is not that friendly and doesn't accept changes very well. Tends to be a rebel and sometimes kinda aggressive but still jokes all the time. He the kinda of guy that believe in the saying "what goes around comes around" So he tries to be as nice as possible although that can be quite hard n him. a little energetic when he is exited about something. But other wise he is extremely lazy, he is the kinda of a person that you have to give him a treat to act. Very protective of his family members especially his sister. He eats a huge amounts of food because he doesn't like the feeling of non-chowing, he believes in "If I move my mouth I better have something in it !". But he is still not fat. He isn't that concerned about his body cleanness much but he still doesn't smell that goes to his other belief "Hey I am going to get dirty again anyway"

History: (None but plenty will reveal later)

Power: Can control all weather and its elements. Making it rain or windy, he can make a lot of wind enabling him to fly. (Not large heights). Or make lightning bolts to strike the enemy. He can't use his ability in doors and he becomes drained after a time of use of those powers.

Other: N/A
RPG Sample: ((You don't have me on the list  :glare: )) I don't know if you want a name or written sample, so I will say the Galaxy guardians ((my latest RP)) and the GX Duel academy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((well I have to confess that I have never seen Heroes. But I have heard of it. And I understand the plot. I am sorry if my application is kinda not good but I have writer's block and I have to go really fast. So, I hope I get accepted))
[/quote]
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:37:55 pm »

zomgz
Somebody FINALLY created a Heroes RP.
I'll definitely join if a few good roleplayers join.

Few problems I found with your initial post -
1. Your spellings are inconsistent; in particular, you tend to switch between Sylar (correct) and Syler (incorrect). Also, it's Petrelli, not Patrelli.
2. In your rules, you say the maximum is one paragraph... I *hope* you mean minimum.
3. 2001-2004 is a timespan before the actual Heroes series starts (The bomb in New York goes off in November 2006, I believe)... I'm pretty sure Sylar hadn't begun to kill people for their powers yet. Also, if these special people were children in 2001-2004, they'd definitely be older than 14-17 in 2018. So I dunno if you typo'd the years, or what...
4. Also, just clarifying, Zack's "elements" refer to the Classical Elements - Fire, Earth, Water, Wind, etc - not the ones on the periodic table... correct? Cuz I dunno. Could be kinda cool. I SHOOT MERCURY OUT OF MAH HANDS AND TURN INTO AN ALUMINUM MAN ZOMGZ! XD

((I was gonna pm this, but I thought I'd better clear this up here:))
Whoah, thanks for telling me those. I'll go fix those right now. I Put this through Microsoft word, so I tried to get rid of as many spelling mistakes as possible. I tried to get the names as close as possible so, here's my answers to your questions:

1) I'll fix that right now. I tried to get them as close as possible. Syler, with the "e" was a typo.
2) Again, another typo. Yes, I mean MINIMUM. I'll fix that as well.

3) 2001 - 2004 isn't the year Sylar comes to power. It's the years that the NEW Heroes, our characters are born. Sylar doesn't gain power until 2008. Hence the, "Ten years later.... 2018." Also, the children are born in 2001-2004. I'm pretty sure my math is correct with them being 14-17 in 2018.
4) Haha. I actually thought about using the ones from the peiodic table. Especially since I'm going with the whole 'ion' thing. But, I figured that would be too powerful. I mean, I could just go up to somebody and give them mercury poisoning. BUT, I like the Classic Elements more. Less science. I like Science and all, especially chemistry, but going to the extent where my character's powers a based around him, that's a bit much.

----------------------------
So, I'll fix everything right now. Also, yeah, I know you're a Heroes fan. I was kind of hoping that the plot would be good enough for you to join. Hopefully, you will.

Wynaut7, Sorry, but because of the popularity of Heroes, and the limited amount of characters allowed, No reserving spots allowed.

Rady21, your character's abilities are too strong to have three characters. Lose either your first or third characters. Though, really, the first one doesn't have a strong enough weakness to weigh down its power. If I'm not mistaken, a moonless night (also known as the New Moon) only occurs once every two weaks. And even then, there are still the lights from the stars. Along with that, controlling ALL forms of light is too strong and takes aspects from other powers. Such as Fire, I am the only person who is alloud element control. The reason for this is to keep things different. It's annoying to have two people who do the exact same thing.

Also, I'm upping the character amount to 15.

Spots left: 11.
Remember, this is a joint project between me and EHW. His is the only spot allowed reserve, and I know that he has two characters.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 10:38:20 pm »

((Uhh... Ryu may want a spot. Now they's a point. On the other hand, as she even updated the other topics we RP together in?))
((Wow. Our joint effort brought BT down here. Up that! *High fives XBZ* Anyway, I think we can agree to allow BT when he posts.))
((Also, I don't care if you haven't RPed in a while, or are new to RPing, I welcome anyone to come and try. Lately, I've been looking into 'complaints' from one or two users. One is about the lack of measures used against Naruto RPs. Fair enough. The other is about the lack of help with the RP Academy. That's unfair, but anyway, I'm free to let anyone try. Stuck up people can suck the spirit out of an RP. But because of limited spaces, I shall have to point out that anyone whose sign - up just doesn't seem good enough may need to edit it before a chance of acceptance.))
((Lastly, if it turns out we go over our appreciated character limit, it doesn't matter too much. Instead, we shall evaluate characters given to us, see whether they are fair, before giving our verdict on them. Fair? Now, all people who have tried to reserve spaces, I'll PM now...))
((@XBZ: You forgot this: Ahem... 20. Anyone who wishes to have a twin set-up can do so. The problem with twins is how many characters they take up. Now, each twin could have complete control over a power, whether different from the others or not. Either way, they would be your two characters. In the certain circumstances where each twin has limited control over one part of a power, that would be one powerful character. Bear in mind this means that the maximum characters could still only increase to four, but that you could have a chance of having four people in a fight.))
((@Rady21: You are in once you remove character 3, and give character 1 a better weakness. Character 3 is a combination of Zack and my Telekinesis Character, but is more powerful than both of ours put together. Only reason.))
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Eido Lonseraph
Description: Eido has pale grey, almost silver eyes that glow when the moonlight hits them. His hair is medium length and spiked, the colour of it being silver. His hair is curved naturally towards one side, causing it to slightly droop over the right side of his face. He is 5'11" in height, and has very pale, caucasian skin. His skin seems to glow slightly when hit by UV rays, showing a slight change in his DNA coding compared to 'normal' humans.

Eido usually wears a deep silver T - shirt, which has a black fang printed on the front. He then wears a black leather jacket, which has the inscription 'Unholy One' printed in blood red on the back of it. He wears black tracksuit trousers, which are branded with the inscription 'Dark Fang' in blood red along the trouser leg. He wears white trainers, with a black stripe over the top of a silver stripe on either side. Also, a black obsidian gemstone - cut incisor necklace is draped around his neck, to show his appreciation of one side of his heritage. This is becasue legend states that somewhere along the line, Eido's family bred with vampires, which gave certain members of the family special powers. The necklace pays homage to that thought. Finally, a katana is sheathed on his back, his weapon of choice when facing off against people trying to obtain his powers.

Personality: Cool, calm and collected, Eido has grown tremendously from the experiences he had previously in his life. He is normally quiet, as all his previous friends he had before he realised that he was 'different' now consider him a freak, and any that he had before his parent's divorce are now back in his original home town, which is Melbourne, Australia. He is unnaturally cold towards many people, as most do not spark his interest. This causes people to be unnerved, even afraid of Eido, as he has the very deep, soulful eyes, yet appears asocial to an extreme. However, Eido happens to also be adventurous and outgoing, and loves to experiment with the limited control over his abilities he has. This has caused him to experiment with many abilities, many of which have left him very drained of energy.

History: Eido was born to the Lonseraph family, to both Isabelle and Firo Lonseraph. For five years, Eido lived peacefully, making friends and playing games. However, Sylar eventually sought out his parent's, reckoning that Firo had powers like him, and tried to kill him. Firo escaped from Sylar, yet Isabelle was distraught, as she thought that Firo was a 'freak' now. This lead to bitter arguments between Eido's parents, eventually leading to the two of them getting a divorce, with Eido going with Isabelle to England in order to keep him safe from freaks like his father.

After another eleven years, nine after Sylar took over the world and abandoned democracy, Eido discovered that he also had powers like his father, or so he thought. At first, he was able to read people's minds for a short period of time, and levitate small objects such as pebbles and toy cars. As time went on, so Eido's range of control over his powers grew, enabling himself to focus more on utilising them. Eido revealed this to his mother, and although she frowned slightly, she appreciated the fact that he had told her. He then went to even bigger extremes, being able to teleport himself and objects at will over short distances (generally over about two metres or so, at most). However, after a few months like this, his father called, asking for Eido to travel to Australia to meet him. Eido went, even with his mother's permission, and found his father in Sydney, Australia. his father introduced him to a person named Zackary Kayth, who also seemed to have special powers. The two became good friends quickly, before his father showed them a copy of the letter addressed to Peter Petrelli...

Power: Full on Telekinesis. Eido can read people's minds, levitate objects, move objects across distances and even teleport objects. Over time, he has learnt to be able to do all this to himself and others. However, at the moment his powers haven't yet developed, so his powers have limitations to their strength.

The weakness of using his powers is that the harder he tries to use something, the weaker Eido becomes. He also is more susceptible to having headaches and sunstroke, both of which cause the stength of his powers to be only a fraction of their normal strength.
Hometown: Maldon, England
At the start of the RP: Sydney, Australia
Other: Eido prefers the usage of levitation over other powers, and also likes to use it to 'fly'. However, he is convinced that he is the only one with this ability, and proof of this is quite adament, as no-one has seen or heard of a floating or flying human.
His katana, known only as Ryū-kiba or Wind Tooth, is a smooth and well - preserved blade from the Bakumatsu era of Japan, and it's original user is unknown. However, Eido believes it to be an ancestor's sword...
RPG Sample: Unneeded
---------------------------------------------------
My second character will appear later today. However, anyone who wishes to get a spot, read the above statements.

This post has been edited by elemental hero wavemaster: Oct 21 2007, 02:50 AM
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 10:38:56 pm »

Hello my most awesome friends! Cheesy

Infinity's End
Name: Sirius (Siri) Andromeda McKinnon
Description: Sirius has fiery red hair that falls down to just above his shoulders. His hair has a shaggy appearance to it and is impossible to tame. It also has streaks of copper through it, as though his hair was sun kissed. Sirius's eyes are a molten gold color that shines like the stars in a moonless night sky. He is of average weight and height, so nothing special there. Sirius also has lightly tanned skin and supple muscles.

He wears a red, cotton tank top with a gold dog on the front in a playful pose. His jeans are white and ends just below his knees in a jagged cut. Sirius also wears orange shoes with yellow stars scattered here and there on the pattern part of the shoes. Sirius wears a gold-chained necklace with a diamond dog hanging down from the chain. He also has two silver-gold bracelets with a diamond star in the middle of them. Small onyxes only seen by those who are truly looking for them surround the stars.

Personality: Kind, polite, respectful, Sirius is someone who is very likeable and seems almost perfect. He always smiles, gives others advice, and has a great sense of humor. Although, one wonders what lurks beneath that seemingly imperfect temperament. Sirius should have doubts, worries, some slight imperfection, right? Only close friends can see through his false cheerfulness to see that he only puts it on so that others didn't have to carry his share of worries. Those close friends always seem to put distance between themself and him, thinking that he was deceiving them. Sirius would never deceive someone unless it needs to be done.

Point of fact is that Sirius doesn't have any real friends any more. He wouldn't open up to anyone about his past, always claming up when that subject was brought up. Sirius can be trusted with secrets; despite how many secrets he keeps for himself. He can also read other people's emotions pretty well and can decide whether or not someone would be considered trouble. All Sirius does is watch their posture and see what their eyes are telling him.

Power: Sirius can manipulate starlight for defense, healing, and offense. He is slightly stronger at night, but when Canis Major/Sirius are in the night sky, his power will rise even higher. A major setback for this is that it takes a lot of energy for certain things. Healing minor wounds require little concentration while critical wounds require a lot more effort and drain a lot of energy. Creating a barrier or shield is even harder when taking major hits and could result in Sirius losing conscious or dieing.

Other: He's got an Irish accent and doesn't like to talk about his past. Sirius also knows Gaelic.

Name: Hikaru (Karu) Cygnus MacKinnon
Description: Hikaru has dark blonde, almost brown, hair that reaches halfway down her shoulder blades. She is constantly thought of being a brunette and always tells others who ask that she is a blonde, not a brunette. Her eyes are stormy gray and are almost unreadable to others. They only show emotions that she feels very strongly to. For example, if she feels mad, her eyes won’t show that, but if she feels angry, her eyes will show her anger. Hikaru has lightly tanned skin, is average weight, and is slightly taller than average, but just by a couple inches.

She wears a purple t-shirt with an angel sitting sadly on a silver, crescent moon. The purple gives a feeling of it being made of water and the sleeves only come down to just above her elbows. Hikaru also wears blue jeans that are cut in a “v” shape at the bottom sides. The “v” stops at halfway up her calf and are only shown on the left and right sides. Her shoes are blue with black bottoms and silver Champions logos on both sides. Around Hikaru’s neck is a silver-chained necklace with a silver wolf attached to the chain. The wolf’s eyes are made from pure ruby and it looks as if it is watching your every move.

Personality: Surprisingly, Hikaru is a very sweet person. You could call her an angel, but that’s only a part of who she really is. Underneath all that sweetness is a fierce determination to do what’s right. She will not hesitate to fight for what she believes in and has the willpower to back that up. Hikaru is also very loyal and will fight for her friends if they won’t fight for themselves. She has a mild temper, knowing when to let it loose and when to just ignore the anger. Hikaru also knows how to pick her fights and will advise others if they should or shouldn’t start a fight with someone.

Power: Manipulating dreams is a very interesting power for Hikaru to have. She can cause people to see their greatest fear or the thing they desire most in the form of an illusion. Hikaru's power can be used either when the person is asleep or awake, but it works better when the victim is asleep. Unfortunately, manipulating the dreams of more than one person drains a lot of energy from her; especially when they are awake. Hikaru aslo needs to be at least 100 feet away from the person in order for her power to work. Manipulating dreams further than 100 feet will result in unconsciousness depending on how much energy she uses up. Another danger to this power is that there is a very real possibility of Hikaru getting lost in the Dream World and never coming back.

Other: Hikaru is slightly afraid of her power and doesn't like to use it all that much. She also knows Gaelic and has a Scottish accent.

This post has been edited by Ryuuto: Oct 21 2007, 11:49 AM
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 10:39:16 pm »

Infinity's End

Name: Scott Forrester
Description: After growing up through Sylar's rise to power, Scott has controlled his emotions to such a point that he hardly experiences them anymore. (More on that below.) His unkempt brown hair barely falls over his left eye, which is generally shrunken into a squint anyway. His eyes are sullen and brown; generally one look intimidates lesser foes. He rarely smiles, and thusly, crease lines appear on his forehead from his consistent frown, almost like a scowl. He wears a brown t-shirt covered by a dark green pocketed vest (colors similar to camouflage) and a gold watch that doesn't work. The glass pane has cracked right down the center, and the time has been stopped from the moment Sylar killed his parents (he didn't witness it, however, it just so happened that his Sylar-brand watch broke and stopped at the exact same moment Sylar killed his parents, hundreds of miles away). He wears black pants and a golden belt that matches his watch. When his power came to fruition and Scott used it for the first time, a gash stretched from his neck to the end of his back, opposite his belly button. He has recently added a gold earring to his (whichever one isn't labeled as gay) ear. His body is large and burly, and his muscles accentuate his body.

Personality: As listed earlier, Scott is very gruff and emotionless. He very rarely lets others know what he is feeling, preferring to keep it bottled up inside. After a while though, those bottled emotions will explode, and he lets loose on whoever is unfortunate enough to oppose him. Despite his lack of feeling, he looks out for his younger brother, Brett (below). In public, Scott is one of those people who you would see lurking in the shadows in the corner, watching the scene but staying uninvolved. He has learned that getting himself too attached to someone or something will generally only cause a problem. (Will continue that in History.) Scott's lack of warmth and greeting has led him to lead a very lacking social life. Since he has few friends, he has no reason to look out for anyone except Brett.

History: When Scott was young, he still lived with his parents and newborn brother Brett in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. They had heard of Sylar's vaccine, so his parents (Jill and Abraham Forrester) sent the two boys to Aspen, Colorado. Scott was told to look after Brett, and that if anything happened to him, his parents would come kill Scott themselves (to avoid any confusion, they said this in a sarcastic tone with a smile). These were the last words that Scott ever heard his mother say. As he boarded the plane at the airport, he saw a breaking news report out of Milwaukee. There had been an explosion, and two people were proclaimed dead: Jill and Abraham Forrester. Scott had seen the murderer on the way to the airport: a reported Gabriel Gray. A crack issued from his watch: It had stopped, and the glass pane had cracked. From that moment on, Scott shut down his emotions for everyone and everything except Brett.

Power: Scott acquired the power of biological manipulation, meaning that he can morph into animals. He also takes on a mixed human-ape form, which he calls Bulk Form. Other than Bulk, his favorite morphs are elephant and raptor. His main weakness is that if he stays in a form for too long (generally about two hours-- yes, I know, it's a lot like Animorphs), his DNA is subject to unravel, leaving him in a mutant state for life. A professor has found an antidote for this so-called Time Out, and now Scott is traveling to Rome to get Dr. Vespucci's antidote.
Other:
RPG Sample: Pokemon Mystery Island (led by Rady21), Pokemon Ranger: The Rise of Mewtwo (also, to check my writing skills, you can see my new fan-fic, Pokemon: The Great Race)
As a note, since school takes up a lot of time, and my parents generally don't allow me on the computer on school nights, I may only be able to update once or twice a week. Therefore, I will allow limited character control over Scott and Brett to keep the story going.

Name: Brett Forrester
Description: Simply put, Brett is blind. A quiet boy, Brett tends to blend in with the "in" crowd, doing whatever is in style in order to keep him from being labeled as more of a freak than he already is. He sports shorter black hair that is spiked up. He wears black sunglasses and a gold hoop earring. His face and arms are covered with freckles. He is tall, but still not as tall or burly as older brother Scott. He wears a dark red hoodie that says COLORADO in big letters and blue jeans. Scott bought him a gold Sylar watch once arriving in Aspen, but Brett's actually works.

Personality: Brett follows in Scott's footsteps, but is not as much of an introvert as his older brother. He becomes very defensive when someone asks him of his condition, and occasionally throws a punch to show that he is not completely pathetic. Even though he stands in the shadows of his brother, he sometimes takes a risk to see how far his powers can take him. For instance, one time, Brett used a sonic scream to trigger an avalanche. He barely escaped with his life. He is an optimist, and sometimes tries to cheer Scott up.

Power: Brett makes up for his blindness with the power of echolocation, which occurred from a duplicated chromosome. His sense of hearing is very keen, and he can feel where items are (like "Avatar's" Toph or "Maximum Ride's" Iggy). Along with echolocation, he can emit a sonic scream that can stun or knock back his opponents. The weakness: The sonic scream drains his energy quickly and messes with his senses, making it easy for him to fall into danger one way or another.
Other: Brett always hangs with Scott.

If needed, I'll add more this afternoon; I have a concert that I have to leave for soon.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 10:39:37 pm »

Infinity's End

Name: Dominique (Domi) Hunter
Description: Dominique is tall, approximately 5 foot 8. She is slim and healthy. She has pale white skin that is unmarked. She has long light blonde hair that goes down half walf down her back and curls outwards at the end, it covers her ears and forehead. She has Emerald green eyes.

She wears light blue baggy jeans, white Umbro trainers that always appear brand new even after walking through mud and a plain black, round neck, sleeveless top.

Personality: Dominique is usually very quiet and relaxed when alone or in small groups. She prefers being alone or in small groups because she likes to be able to think. But when in larger groups of people she can be (and usually is) very lively and loud. Her emotions are very fragile and anything done that upsets her will usually lead to her being very angry for a while. Donique is also quite rebellious as she doesn't like obeying orders from people she doesn't like but will help anyone close to her.

Power: Manipulation of Ice. The ability to move Ice, change it's form and bring it to life under her control. Bringing large chunks of Ice to life drains her strength severely. She can turn objects to Ice but this weakens her quite a bit, especially living objects this usually knocks her out and is only used as a last resort. Dominique is often weak in hot places or when exposed to heat.
Other: Dominique has a pet lamb called Emma, it usually sits in her backpack or walks alongside.
RPG Sample: Excused

((Do I have to fill out a registration form for the Lamb?))

~Zella
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 10:40:44 pm »

Wynaut7:

Alright I've done a little modificatios and hope it's good enough.

Infinity's End

Name:Angel West

Description: Alright well Angel has black hair that is really short only big enough to be spiked back. He has lightish green eyes, and white teeth. He has thick eye brows, is muscular and fit. He is about 5'9 and weighs about 145 lbs. He is mostly seen around in a grey shirt with a light blue hoodie, and black pants.
His pants are pretty lose and has some shorts under to keep warm.He wears black Nike shoes that are size ten.
He also wears his father's dog tags from when he was in the army. He also keeps his walet, car keys, pocket knife in his pockets at all time, and is regularly seen around with his pup (more about pup below).

Personality: Angel is very calm, relaxed and likes to do things the fastest he can. Although he has been known to cause mischeif he is a real fun and nice person. He is mostly known for sticking up for people. Angel also likes to be in the water 'cause it helps him relax and have fun. Angel really likes to drink water, sode, fruit juice, mainly anything other than alchohol, he also likes to listen to music, play games and watch tv. He really likes to stay quite around strangers or people he hardly knows.

History: I'll reveal this later on in the RP

Power: Angel has the power of super speed, he can move, think and react at super speed. Doing so he can be faster than a bullet. Though the faster and longer Angel runs takes up more energy from him and he would eventually faint. (this good enough for here if not then I need help with weakness's)

Other:Angel has a little pup named trouble for the mischief she makes.

RPG Sample: Hope Lies In DNA, Warriors Unite (That enough?)

This good enough now?

This post has been edited by wynaut7: Oct 22 2007, 10:32 PM
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 10:41:29 pm »

Burninating Torchic:

Infinity's End

Alright, well, since you asked so nicely (=P), I guess I'll join. Just hope it doesn't move *too* quickly.

---

Name: Michael Orwell

Description: Michael stands six feet and one inch tall, and weighs 130 lbs - quite light for his age. He has naturally brown hair, but tends to dye it different colors out of boredom. Currently, it is crimson. He has brown eyes, and, due to his inability to tan, perpetually white skin. He wears a black t-shirt and a red and white striped flanel overshirt. He wears blue jeans and silver tennis shoes. He carries a pair of darkly shaded, silver-framed sunglasses, but only puts them on when confronted by an intimidating or complicated situation or problem.

Personality: To anyone that does not know him, Michael is the typical "nerd" - quiet, smart, and reserved. The only apparent deviation from the typical nerd is the fact that he's much lazier than average, and because of this, only takes regular classes instead of honors or AP. When he is with his close group of friends, however, Michael is considerably different. He's a party animal, and does all kinds of crazy stuff, including, but not limited to, dying his hair. He is very socially awkward, hence why he only has a few friends and is only able to be himself around them. While he is more able to be himself around his good friends, there are some things that he can't even tell them, including his power. Michael spends much of his free time writing, surfing the internet, and playing video games.

History: Michael had a fairly typical childhood; made lots of friends, did well in school, had several hobbies... the usual. He developed an interest in writing at an early age due to the fact that his father was a well-known author ((Note: While the name is a reference to George Orwell, I am not suggesting that that is Michael's father. Not only did George Orwell die before this timeframe, that wasn't even his real name. 'Tis merely a "coincidental" last name)). When he was eight years old, his parents mysteriously disappeared one night after going to a movie with two of their friends. Several days later, they turned up dead - murdered. Naturally, those friends went missing as well. ((More details about this will be revealed later in the story)).
Michael had known these friends of his parents well, and he trusted them. He had trusted these people, and they had murdered his parents. After all of this happened, he slowly became a less trusting person until he got to the point where he is today. After his parents' death, he went to live with his best friend Daniel's family.
Michael discovered his powers at the age of fourteen. After writing a chapter of a fantasy-genre story he had been writing, he went to make himself some soup on the kitchen stove. He had accidentally left a stack of napkins on the stove, and they caught fire. By the time he went back to check on his meal, there was already a small fire spreading through the kitchen. Michael frantically searched for some way to put out the flames and found none. Suddenly, a torrent of water sprayed forth from his hands, extinguishing the fire. At first, he had no idea how he had done such a miraculous thing, but soon formulated a theory. He tested this theory, and it turned out to be true - after writing, he temporarily gained the powers of his characters.
Now, Michael is in high school. He has never told a soul about his power, and is very cautious about using it - he only uses it when he is positive that no one is around, and usually only when it is absolutely necessary.

Power: As stated above, Michael can temporarily gain the powers of characters that he has created for the stories that he writes. He primarily writes fantasy-genre stories, so the powers are usually typical of such stories - control over the elements, ability to wield objects like swords, and the like. While his power is quite varied, it has a drawback - he can only use a power by concentrating on a character that he has written about less than an hour ago. In addition, due to his laziness, he often suffers from writer's block, and cannot write very frequently.

---

Profile was a bit rushed, as I wanted to get it finished tonight before more people have a chance to sign up.
I will be making one other character and adding it to this post tomorrow, if that's alright.

Also, a question - I know the rules say that we're good guys, but can we have characters that turn to the dark side later in the story?
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 10:41:51 pm »

((BT: You are accepted. I also love that nice twist of a power. It suits you well. XD. Yeah, you can add your second character tomorrow as well. I will allow you to reserve an extra character now that you have posted your sign-up. And, yeah, sure you could have a character that goes to the dark side.

I guess I should just say this now. Something relatively bad WILL and MUST happen to one of your characters (Not death though). This is to add a more emotional and dramatic element to the RP.

Now, since we have 12, soon to be 14 characters: once BT and EHW post their second ones, we shall start! One spot left people.

Final note, this RP will follow a date stamp for until we reach Italy and a bit after that as well. This is nothing you need to worry about though because I will be posting the date stamp.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 2, 2018

Zack:

Zack sat in his World History class, bored out of his mind. He attempted to listen to his teacher but was unable to take in any of the information. Instead, he decided to look around the room and observe his other classmates. As his head shifted from left to right, he noticed a few 'odd' and disgusting things. The first kid he noticed had his finger up his nose. "That's just gross," Zack thought as he gagged slightly.

As he continued to look around the room, Zack noticed another person. This one a girl, she was scribbling something down on a piece of paper using a pink gel pen. She then fled up the piece of paper into a tiny square and passed it to her friend sitting next to her.

The third kid Zack noticed sat in front of him and to the right. This kid was a female and sat intently taking notes. Suddenly, she jumped about a half-inch into the air. She looked around to see if anyone noticed. When she had been satisfied no one had been paying attention, she pulled a pink, Razr phone out of pocket. She flipped it open and read a text message that was just sent to her. Zack sat up in his seat, curious to see what was written. He couldn't really read what was written, but he could make out one word: "Zack."

Curious, Zack sat as far up in his seat as possible. He leaned over slightly, trying to get a better angle of the screen. Finally, he was able to make out the writing. "Do you think Zack's hot?" the message read. Zack became more interested as the girl hit the reply button and started texting quickly, in order not to get caught by the teacher. Zack leaned farther forward in order to see what she was saying. Though, suddenly, Zack felt his chair slip from under him. He quickly leaned far back as he slid off the chair. As he fell, he used his left hand to flip his chair over. He landed on his butt and lower back and the commotion caused the entire class to turned towards him.

Zack had been smart though. Instead of falling forward and causing everyone to think he was being 'nosy' and trying to read someone's private text message, it looked as if he had been leaning on the back two legs of his chair and they slipped from underneath him, causing him to fall, therefore, causing everyone to think that's what had happened.

The commotion had gotten the teacher's attention as well. And as he looked back towards Zack, she noticed the cell-phone in the hands of the girl in front of him. "Well, well," the teacher said as she took the cell-phone from the girl and read the text message. She then, spoke to the class, reading the message aloud, "Kate, do you think Zack is hot? Heart Sally." She then read Kate's answer. "I'm not sure... I guess so... Yeah," the teacher read.

As the entire class burst out laughing, Kate's face turned bright red. Luckily for her though, the bell rang right afterwards. "FREEDOM!" Zack yelled, trying to direct the attention off of Kate. Fortunately, his plan worked and the entire class sprinted out of the classroom, Kate grabbing her phone from the teacher in the process.

As Zack fled the classroom, he approached the kid that sat next to him in all of his classes. The boy had silver hair at a medium length that tended to curve naturally to one side. From the back, you could only see the black, leather jacket and his black, tracksuit pants. Normally you would be able to see his katana as well, but of course he couldn't bring that to school. "Sup Eido?" Zack asked casually as the boy turned around to face him. "I'm so glad the school day's finally over," he then added before Eido spoke.
----------------------------
Kyle:

Kyle sat on the large 'HOLLYWOOD' sign that toward over the city. As he swung his legs that dangled over the neon sign, Kyle looked upon the busy city below him. He stretched, leaning backwards, and eventually lying down on the top of first "L" located in the sign with his legs hanging off the edge. As he relaxed, he unknowingly dozed off.

About an hour later, Kyle awoke with a start. He head footsteps behind him and turned around cautiously. There was always some probability that Sylar had found about his powers. And because he lived in the United States, there was an even bigger possibility that one of his advisors would come looking for him if they had found out.

When he saw who was behind him, he loosened up. "Oh. It's you," Kyle said, sighing in relief as he looked upon the person now in front of him. It was a girl with dark brown hair and deep, emerald eyes. She stood about five foot five inches. She wore a oversized, black hoodie with the text Varsity Sports written on it. Under that, it listed the sports that the person wearing the shirt had participating. For this girl, the text read Cheerleading, Soccer, and Cross-Country. For pants, she wore tight jeans with a small hole at her thigh on her left leg. She sported the style a lot of the girls at hers and Kyle's school wore.

"Just me? What's that supposed to mean?" she asked somewhat irritated as she crossed her arms loosely at her chest.

"I thought it was someone else. You know how hard it is for us. Always trying to conceal our 'identities'. It's a bit unnerving," Kyle answered honestly and sympathetically.

The girl loosened up a bit and walked over to Kyle and sat down next to him, "You know why we're best friends?" she asked. "Because we're so similar. It's nice to have someone that relates to you so easily."

"Yeah, it is," Kyle agreed. The two of them stretched out as Kyle had done before. As they laid on their backs, they stared up at the clouds. Just relaxing and enjoying the fact that they were lucky enough to have a life that was actually close to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
((Eh. Until Nov 4, it's character development time. Interact with the people where you live and divulge the whole reason why you're going to Italy.))

This post has been edited by X-Blader Zega: Oct 21 2007, 10:38 PM
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 10:42:17 pm »

Kendra X:

Infinity's End

Name: Seath Williams

Description: Seath reaches about five feet and 11 inches. He has light brown skin and dark black eyes. His hair is a pure, jet, black color that seems to shines beautifully in the light. His hair hangs over his face in the front and back of his head, and is often covered by a white cap.

Seath dresses like any other boy his age. He wears long faded navy blue jeans, and a short sleeve jet black t-shirt, with a white long-sleeve shirt underneath. He wears black and white sneakers, with short white socks. He also wears a sliver chain around his neck, which has some sort of importance to him. Also he is almost never seen without his MP3 player, as he believes that music help stimulate them mind.

Personality:Seath is kind and intelligent young man, his personality has largely been shaped by his upper-class upbringing. Home schooled since he early childhood and kept within the confines of his hometown for almost his entire life, Seath is still naive about the ways of the world, failing to understand that not everyone abides by the rules of good manners, which he was taught.

He always tries his best to be friendly and polite with everyone, no matter how rude they might act, believing that there is good in everyone if you just look deep enough and if he ever gets angry or frustrated with something he rarely lets it show, not wanting to burden others with his own concerns.

History: (I will reveal it in the RP.)

Power: He has the ability to create realistic illusions. He can make others see and hear things that aren’t really there and can sometimes bring the illusions to life. Unfortunately he can only do this for a few seconds before he collapses from exhaustions. Also he can’t create illusions under artificial light.

RPG Sample:

The Pokemon Legendary Fight

Kanto Journies

-=Edited=-

This post has been edited by kendra X: Oct 22 2007, 03:16 PM
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 10:42:57 pm »

EHW:

Characters - 13: Zack (XBZ); Kyle (XBZ); Eido (EHW); ... (EHW); Ali (Rady21); Syrus (Rady21); Siri (Ryuuto); Karu (Ryuuto); Scott (TW); Brett (TW); Domi (ZellaEnslaved); Angel (wynaut7); Michael (BT)
Potential Characters - 2: Seath (kendra X); Huh? (BT)
Spots open - 5: Although a spot is only gained depending on how good the sign - up is

November 2, 2018

As Zack fled the classroom, he approached the kid that sat next to him in all of his classes. The boy had silver hair at a medium length that tended to curve naturally to one side. From the back, you could only see the black, leather jacket and his black, tracksuit pants. Normally you would be able to see his katana as well, but of course he couldn't bring that to school. "Sup Eido?" Zack asked casually as the boy turned around to face him. "I'm so glad the school day's finally over," he then added before Eido spoke.
"Yeah, although I'm surprised you would be that nosy. Still, looks like you have a stalker now. Haha!" Eido said, laughing at his friend's predicament. "Anyway, time to go visit my old man. He'll know about these ability users that there are rumoured to be around. You know, besides from us," Eido finished, pointing out the smart option.
"Ha, yeah. Anyway, why were you saying we need to see your dad? I wasn't listening," Zack said, the two of them still walking side by side.
"I dunno. Why are you such an idiot, buddy? It's not like you're unintelligent, you know. Anyway, we need to find out about these other people with special abilities. My dad should know about them. That's why we're going to see him - instead of going skating or skateboarding," Eido answered, reading Zack's mind with his Telekinesis. "And no, you aren't going to ask Kate out beforehand, just to see her expression!" Eido said, laughing at the last thought of Zack's.
"Aw man!"

After a thirty - minute walk to Eido's, the boys entered the building. Eido's dad was the biggest man in the business of being untidy. Seriously. Today was a good day. Here's an example of a good day:

The building only had four rooms:
The first room was the kitchen, in which all the plates and crockery were. There was a oven from the 2000's, a new microwave, a small screen TV, a fridge, a toaster and a kettle. That was all the appliances in there. Then, the fridge contained sandwich ingredients, while cupboards above or below some of the appliances contained neccesary snack items, such as cereal, jam, marmalade and crisps. Some contained chocolate bars, others contained the wrappers for eaten chocolate bars. There was also at least two plates with grime and dirt on them, as well as the odd pizza box or two on the floor, generally the remnants of the last night's dinner.
Then, there was the lounge, in which was the general dining room and front room. There was two sofas, a 30" TV set, and a coffe table. On top of these, there were lots of snack wrappers, such as crisp packets and chocolate wrappers. Underneath these, there were lots of theories on how physics influences everything, and that these powers were just explanations for how great men in history organised certain events, such as Alexander the Great, how was supposed to have a spontaneous regenerative ability, as his wounds in battle were never fatal, nor even a problem. This was the first theory you'd find in the huge piles of work on top of the coffee table.
There was the smaller bedroom, which doubled as Dad's study. It was the messiest room in the building, with lots of chocolate stained works and theories making a carpet for the wooden floor. There was a run - down computer in here, with a printer as well, both of which Dad used to store all his work on them entirely, although he has two memory discs which all his software are also kept. The bin was almost overflowing all the time, with a constant supply of waste paper and waste wrappers.
Lastly, there was Eido's room. It was the largest room in the house, and also the tidiest. There was a double bed, a laptop, a TV set, a phone, two study desk chairs and a cupboard. The bed was unmade, and generally covered in gaming magazines and schoolwork. The laptop had a wireless internet connection, which Eido used to search on the internet, as well as access sites that he and his friends met up on. His bin had the least rubbish in it: Only crisp packets. Eido had sworn off chocolate for life after an incident when he was three.

Immediately, Zack made for Eido's room, while Eido went to the fridge. He wanted a manwich, a type of sandwich that he was partial to. After taking three slices of bread, you buttered them all. First, you took one of the slices of bread. Then, you had a layer of cheese, then a layer of ham, then a second layer of cheese, before putting the second layer of bread. Once this was done, you buttered the second slice on the other side, before adding the same again. Once this was complete, you stuck the manwich in the microwave, and waited till the cheese had melted. Delicious.

When Eido had finally made his way back to his room, Zack was at the computer, playing games. Eido shoved him out of the way playfully, set his manwich down, and accessed his email account. He had an email from his penpal in Japan. It read:

Dude,
I woke up this morning, and you'll never guess what. I used a special ability! I'm just thinking this email out right now. Just like you have an ability, seems I do too. Meet up at yours?
Reiki

Eido was shocked, as was Zack. There was another person that they now knew had special abilities...
------------------------------------------------------------------
((Yep, it's Reiki. Although, he'll be arriving in Sydney on November 3rd, RP time. So until then, he won't be known to you lot. Not anything, save his power. His power: Technopathy, or the ability to influence and communicate with technology, so he can control machines and electronic objects. For example, he can hack a computer without being detected with his new powers. The weakness of this is that he can become electrifyed by the power inside him, leaving him paralyzed for a short period of time.))
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 10:43:14 pm »

((Ok, quick warning for you. I'm going away for a few days on wednesday so I'll be able to post today and tomorrow but not again until the weekend.))

November 2, 2018

Dominique woke up as light entered the cave. She sat up and looked around, Emma was asleep on the bed made of grass and hay, the fire from the previous night had burnt out and was a pile of ashes. Dominique swept away the ashes and walked out onto the ledge. Once her eyes had adjust to the light she looked out across the snow topped mountains shine in the morning sunlight.
"Now, breakfast. I wonder if there's any goats?" Dominique said to herself as she looked around. She heard a bleating noise from above. Immediately turning round she began to climb the rock face.

Dominique climbed onto the ledge. There was a field of fresh green grass and on the other side, a family of goats. She picked up a rusting metal bucket and went over to milk one of the goats.

Later Dominique sat outside her cave with her legs dangling over the ledge while stroking her loyal lamb.
"I know you don't understand what I'm saying but it's good to have you here. I'm getting bored maybe it's time for a change."

~Zella
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 10:43:43 pm »

Burnintating Torchic:

Here's my second character. I hope the power isn't too similar to other characters'.

---

Name: Daniel (Dan) Mallecard

Description: Dan is just under six feet tall, and weighs about 150 lbs - fairly average. He has short brown hair, white skin (though not quite as white as Michael's), and blue eyes. He wears a simple green polo shirt, blue jeans, and a pair of white tennis shoes. He has a pair of sunglasses that are identical to Michael's except that their frame is golden instead of silver. Unlike Michael, he puts these sunglasses on whenever he goes outside, but also when he is trying to intimidate an opponent in a strategic game.

Personality: Dan is much more social than Michael, and has a wide network of friends throughout his school. He is one of the truly popular kids - not one of the snobbish jocks, but one of the people that gets along with everyone and has friends from every rung on the social ladder. He does have a tendency to anger easily, and is extremely overconfident about his abilities (Such as soccer). This is often a source of conflict with people he does not know well, but he usually does not argue with his friends. Deep down, he is extremely kindhearted and nice, and though he does tend to screw up quite often, he realizes when he has done something wrong.

History: Dan was one of the "cool" and "popular" kids all throughout elementary and middle school, and mostly hung out with the other "cool" kids (Though cliques were much less prevalent in elementary school, where almost everyone was friends with eachother). When he was seven, when Michael's parents were killed, Michael came to live with him because he had no close living relatives. The two boys developed a close bond, and even when Michael became part of a different social class in middle school, they remained friends. Dan was self conscious about hanging out with Michael in public at first, but eventually became okay with it. This is what helped him become friends with everyone rather than just with the jocks in high school.
Dan is on the varsity soccer team, and has played soccer since he was five. He is also very skilled at strategy and card games, and is particularly skilled at a Trading Card Game called Duodecad. ((More information about Duodecad can be found below)). He discovered his power about a month ago, and has not yet told anyone about it.

Power: Dan's power relates to his favorite card game - by holding up a Duodecad card and concentrating, he can summon and incarnation of the creature depicted on the card. Once summoned, the cards from which the monsters were summoned burn up so that they may not be used again. In addition to the use of cards, another weakness to Dan's power is that using it takes a toll on his body. Dan can only summon about five monsters of average strength each day (He must sleep to regain his energy). Of course, stronger monsters take more energy, and weaker monsters take less. There is technically no limit on how long the monsters can be summoned for, but the longer a monster is maintained, the more energy it drains from Dan. Usually, it is unsafe for him to keep a monster summoned for more than five or ten minutes.

About Duodecad: Duodecad is played using cards with monsters depicted on them. These monsters each have unique abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. Some monsters are stronger than others, and their cards are usually rarer. The name of the card game comes from the fact that there are twelve super powerful and super rare monsters in the game, collectively known as "The Duodecad."

---

Also, I have a question before I make my first RP post. You say we're meeting on November 4th, and the RP is starting on November 2nd. So... there's only two days between the RP's start and our characters' arrival in Rome. Just making sure that isn't a typo or anything.
Once you answer that and accept/deny Dan, I'll make my first post.

Oh, and EHW - there's no direct relationship between EL's Michael and this Michael per say, but they are both based off of the same person - shouldn't be terribly hard to figure out who.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum