Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 10:27:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It's not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Anime and Video Game Tournament

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anime and Video Game Tournament  (Read 4398 times)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2008, 05:22:27 am »

"I never said I was going to out number you. I just. Wanted to take an extra precaution. That's all," Sora told Hiei. "As I obviously can't win if you have those 'eyes' all over your body. Fair fight Donald's butt. I can't lose this battle. There's too much riding on it. I refuse to lose this early in the game," Sora explained. "Genie. I want you to hang back for a bit, okay?" Sora told his blue buddy.

"Got it pal," the Genie replied.

Sora then rushed in at his oponent once again, howeve, he allowed himself to be deflected, until he finally got into a good position with the deflect. With his two blades holding down Hiei's, keeping both of the blades at the ground. Then, Sora did something... different. He slammed his head into Hiei's forehead, right where the eye that was behind his headband was.

======================================================
((Meh. If you remember, you went three on one against Goku. >.>))
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2008, 07:12:59 am »

Yes but Sephiroth isn't a good  guy now is he, plus you're severely underestimating Hiei at the moment, I'll just tell you this, His speed would be more than Sora at Final form. Seriously, that's how fast Hiei is, and Strength... Well, He's got more than he'll need, basicall  attribute wise Hiei has Sora.
======================
Hiei laughed as Sora went for the worst possible move he could make, move in close to attack him at the Jagan eye which rested on his forehead. Knowing Sora would make the move Hiei used it for his advantage and slammed his leg against Sora's knee, forcing it to go in the opposite way of the bend with the power. This moved forced Sora's head to be moved from aiming at Hiei's head to slamming down against his chest, which with the speed Hiei possed he made use of it by ramming his knees into the chin of Sora making the two of them flip backwards in the air.

Hiei recovered quickly and laughed, he readied himself once more and this time he called backc upon the Sword of The Darkness Flames, which would put Hiei at the advantage. "I still have a vast reserve of Spirit Energy, but you my friend I can feel your body weakening. Now let me tell you something that might make this battle easier on you, I can see the attacks before they come, my eyes are trained to react faster than that of a normal demon. I've killed greater demons than you, and worked with greater demons  than you as well, I will live to fight another day, I will live to fight Yusuke again. So I advise you give up now or I will not be responsible for your death, I don't want to kill you but if you insist I shall."

Hiei said as he once again got into one of his odd fighting stances, Shigure had taught him much and he was going too utilized everything he knew against this kid, he wouldn't lose to this kid.
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance
               Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
               In my own salvation
               And your eternal slumber.

Legend shall speak
               Of sacrifice at world's end
               The wind sails over the water's surface
               Quietly, but surely."
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2008, 03:55:27 pm »

Yes, but it is accidental. I've never known anything about Yuyu Hakusho or w/e. I may have done some research, but it's hard to compare. >.>
===================================================
"Ouch," Sora grunted as he got up. But as he twisted around slightly, loosening himself slightly, he began to feel completely better, thanks to Genie's magic. "First, I should tell you that while I'm not wishing or attacking with Genie, he heals me, so, I have plenty of this "spirit energy" to go. Second, you really shouldn't have told me about you're ability to see things before they occur. Becuase, as you remember, I still have Genie," Sora explained.

Sora now knew that hand-to-hand combat wasn't going to work. But it was impossible to see the magic before it occured. Especially because it's spontaneous. And, thanks to Final Form, his magic would be faster and a lot more powerful. I could always go anti-form if necessary Sora thought. Knowing his speed would certainly at least tripple, giving him a good edge.

Suddenly, Sora raised his two blades, pointing them at Hiei, but, he did not move. Two blasts of ice were immediately sent at his direction. And, at the same time, Sora released a quick bolt of lightning upon his opponent. He's quick and he'll be able to get to me, so, I'm going to have to play somewhat defensively for now...
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2008, 04:56:31 pm »

I pm'ed you my thoughts.....>_>
=================
Hiei smirked as he side stepped the lightning and let the ice hit him, "I guess I should also tell you that the Cryokinetic powers allow me to have a certain immunity to Ice based attacks." Hiei said with a smirk and within a second his was in front of Sora, just barely out of Sora's blade reach. Hiei then pointed his Sword of the Darkness Flame at Sora and laughed, his eyes beginning to glow red. Hiei then pointed his other sword in Sora's direction while his Jagan eye glared at Genie unrelentingly. With that Hiei make a strike motion with his swords while huge flames erupted around Sora and Hiei, making the temperature jump.

"Lets do this, Mano a Mano."
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

In my own salvation

Legend shall speak
               Quietly, but surely."
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2008, 05:06:08 pm »

Same here. Also, it's mano y mano. Being hand and hand in Spanish. >.>
=========================
"I'm not a big fan of Mano y Mano at the moment thank you," Sora said in a somewhat joking term. "But I will make a proposal. I'll stop using Genie right now, if you stop using the Jagan eye," Sora said as he deflected Hiei's attacks at the very last second. His fire resistance was what was keeping him from feeling the intense heat of the flames. "It would also be fair to tell you that I have some resistance to elements that are the same as my magic," he finally noted.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2008, 06:26:58 pm »

This has been agreed on by both XBZ and myself
---------------------

While Sora and Hiei stood in the middle of the giant ring of fire Hiei smirked at Sora's proposition of the deal of not using his Jagan eye. "That is an impossibility Sora, for even though it is apart of me it is still it's own sentient being and can think for itself. I can't really stop using it without serious injury befalling me and quite possibly everyone here as well..." Just then an ominous laugh thundered through the entire stadium, then it all went black.

"Sora, I have a gift for you, I think you'll enjoy it greatly. Until we can meet face to face Sora...."

When everything came back the entire ring was covered with strange creatures which varied in size and shape, all of which surrounded Sora and Hiei with dead eyes.

"Another trick!"
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

In my own salvation

Legend shall speak
               Quietly, but surely."
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2008, 08:34:49 pm »

As he listened to Hiei's answer at the prospect, Hiei was cut off abrubtly.

"Sora, I have a gift for you, I think you'll enjoy it greatly. Until we can meet face to face Sora...."

Suddenly, the field was engulfed in darkness and the large creatures rose from the ground. The biggest one looked vaguely similar to Sora and towered over the stadium, being higher than the roof itself. "Oh crap!" Sora yelled.

Hiei had a bewildered look on his face, not having a single idea what was going on. "Heartless. Don't let them hit you, if they do, they'll steal your heart, turning you into one of them," Sora attempted to explain to Hiei. He then looked up at behemoth-like humanoid standing in the middle.

"MAGNEGA!" Sora yelled, grouping together a bunch of the smaller heartless together and causing them to deterriorate in black vapor as little pink hearts floated up into the skies. Sora paid no attention to this and continued on, fighting his way to the Darkside. "You gonna help or not?" Sora yelled to Hiei.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2008, 10:09:11 pm »

Hiei blinked as he looked at what was going on but with speed that far surpassed everything there he began to exterminate everything in his path. He even called upon the Fist of the Mortal Flame to deal a great amount of damage to a significant part of the 'heartless' swarm. Within a few moments Hiei had cleared himself and Sora a path to the giant looking 'heartleass' and Hiei knew what he had to do. Unwrapping the special sutra he had on his arm he clenched his fist and Gathered up all of his Spirit Energy to call upon the last attack he had available.

"DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!!!"

Suddenly Hiei's eyes began to glow with spirit energy and a giant dragon made entirely out of black flames jetted from his palm, the twisted demon energy for the very pit of the underworld. It zoomed through the entire field of Heartless and slammed itself into the giant Heartless creating a giant explosion causing everyone to be blinded by it's power.

"That ought to be it....."

=====
Visual aide

http://youtube.com/watch?v=73cXYoHck-E
http://youtube.com/watch?v=iJz7gP8oNuU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SOYM2_w5-mw
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

In my own salvation

Legend shall speak
               Quietly, but surely."
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2008, 05:33:09 am »

Hiei's voice is annoying. >.>
==================================
After the explosion ceased, the giant Heartless was still standing, almost unphased by the attack. "You can't defeat it using dark energy," Sora told Hiei. "Only light can defeat a heartless truly."

As the monster threw his hand to the ground, trying to slam it upon either of the two competetors, Sora jumped out of the way performing an aerial dodge and then landed perfectly, running onto the monster's hand and up his arm. When he got to his shoulder, the monster's heart started to glow with dark energy, blasting everywhere on the field, all of them headed towards Sora.

Sora performed another Aerial dodge, but, there was too many to dodge, causing him to be hit. As a result, he plummeted to the ground. He was healed a tiny bit by Genie, allowing him to continue to fight, but he knew that after he had the Darkside defeated, he wouldn't be able to continue his fight against Hiei.

Using all of his strength, Sora tripple jumped up to the area of the chest where the heart shapped was cut out. The dark orb floating within it started to glow with more energy, and as it did so, Sora stabbed into the orb, or heart of the creature. As a result, an explosion of dark energy engulfed the area, sending Sora flying across the stadium.

When the explosion ceased and everything again, Hiei and Sora were the only two left in the fight area of the stadium. Sora was panting heavily and was hunched over. "I can't go on," He muttered solemnly. He knew that something had wanted to kill him, but who? "I surrender," Sora than said, as he limped off the field. The heartless wasn't something he had wanted to contend with, and now he was left with no energy at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Oyashiro-sama
Mu?
Resident

Hau au!

Mobile User Level 5 Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2008, 05:49:05 pm »

"Who..was that?" Vegeta asked himself, looking to where he thought the voice from the sky had come from. "Keh..stupid being, whatever it was, interrupting the match like that" Vegeta said, actually have been enjoying that match for a while. Shrugging to himself, he looked up to the screen, that would soon enough announce the next people that were going to fight each other in the tournament.

((wow..so many short posts..only because there's nothing for Vegeta to do though))
Report Spam   Logged

Video Game Favorites
Sho Minamimoto(character)(TWEWY)
LoZ: Twilight Princess(Favorite Video Game)
Nagrarok(Favorite weapon name)(FFTA2)
Never Ending Journey(Music)(Lost Odyssey)

While my friend was putting on his seatbelt, he touched his hot sister's butt.
Incest at it's finest...
Neo Pikachu
Master Author, Roleplayer, and Pikachu.
Resident

Trial of Juno 1 & 2 Coming Soon...

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #250 on: February 08, 2008, 03:53:24 am »

Does this mean...Hiei forfeits?
Report Spam   Logged

[/align]
I, Neo Pikachu, hereby claim: Pikachu, Goku, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Pain.
People will vote for you anyway because you're awesome. In fact, I can think of at least one reason why you should win every single category. Even Best Female.

Psycho French Horn Almighty God of Soccer Tennis Bugler
Banned Member
Warned Members
Elite

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2008, 06:08:38 pm »

Does this mean...Hiei forfeits?
Asked Devan_Ash_Ketchum a month later...
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
Neo Pikachu
Master Author, Roleplayer, and Pikachu.
Resident

Trial of Juno 1 & 2 Coming Soon...

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #252 on: February 11, 2008, 12:32:46 pm »

A month ago...maybe...
Report Spam   Logged

[/align]
I, Neo Pikachu, hereby claim: Pikachu, Goku, Sasuke Uchiha, Madara Uchiha, Itachi Uchiha, and Pain.
People will vote for you anyway because you're awesome. In fact, I can think of at least one reason why you should win every single category. Even Best Female.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum