Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 01:25:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Coming up next; When Mods and Admins Attack: The Terror of Aisenfield, right after this commercial break.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Away Thread

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Away Thread  (Read 5421 times)
Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2010, 02:02:11 pm »

I'm horribly sorry about my absence for god knows how long. I'm having some severe issues with my father treating me like a child and effectively hating the people I go hang out with every weekend now, who I consider to be family. Feel free to ask me for details on MSN or something, but right now, I'm dealing with stress and waiting for the big move. If I can work up a post for Golden Skies, I will, but it may be a couple more weeks till I can.
Report Spam   Logged

Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

Linux User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2010, 06:12:11 pm »

I am coming back very soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Recently discovered Pathfinder (modern D&D). Thanks for introducing me to the concepts all those years ago.
Kendrix
Guardian Of The Timeline
Resident

Elemental Master Of Water and Ice

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Search Linux User
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2010, 01:25:11 am »

I'm sorry for my absence but since the semester is ending and Finals are comming up, I don't really have the time or energy to work up a post for Golden Skies. I will however be back in. about 2 weeks, with a new RP post
Report Spam   Logged

It seems as though, for better or for worse.... I'm Back

I had Kendra on my mind when I was replying for some odd reason...>_>;

Why, the world shall never know...
Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

Linux User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2010, 03:52:35 pm »

Okay, I'll probably be here more regularly from now on, but I don't currently have a place to latch on.  If anyone from Oblivion's Joy is reading this, would you like to pick up where we left off?  Student teaching absolutely locked me out of doing anything on it for the last few weeks, but I'm pumped to go again.

If not, I may return to Overlords' Reign sooner than later if time allows.
Report Spam   Logged

Recently discovered Pathfinder (modern D&D). Thanks for introducing me to the concepts all those years ago.
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2010, 11:31:57 pm »

I'd be glad to pick up with you, Kenta. I don't have much internet time since my laptop is out of commission but with summer coming up I should have more.
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2010, 12:39:44 pm »

Very good!  I'll have a post up in a few hours.  Let's dive back in!
EDIT: It's taking longer than I thought.  Sorry- I really will have it soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2010, 04:52:19 am »

Hey Kenta, it's a relief to see that you haven't given up on OJ yet, despite the horrid inactivity that's been going on with the roleplay. Not sure where Mike and LHS went to (and Tyren never bothered to post, despite promising me countless times). I know I have not been posting in OJ ever since my enlistment into the army, seeing as how I only have less than two days to get everything done at home and return back to camp by nightfall, so I apologize for that. Worse still, the next few weeks will contain key events which I have to attend and my weekends will get burned off as well. Hopefully by the 3rd or 4th week of this month I'll be freer, since that's when all the important stuff will be done with by then and I'll get to book out of camp earlier.
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2010, 08:07:24 am »

I would love to continue. And would have. Except I can't do anything till the fight between Venom, LHS and mike is finished. And LHS and Mike disappeared...
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2010, 01:13:01 pm »

Well does anyone have a suggestion for how I should proceed with that battle since both of the other combatants have seemingly dropped out?
Report Spam   Logged

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2010, 01:33:42 pm »

I could step in and help? Then you'd win and... I dunno take that sword you wanted.
Report Spam   Logged

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2010, 04:16:51 pm »

Idk, I'll see what DB thinks.

Kenta, I was working on a post yesterday and I literally had one sentence remaining and through some diabolical magic my entire post got deleted when I tried to copy and paste something else. You can expect a post sometime tomorrow though because I am done with my spring semester of college.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #131 on: May 07, 2010, 12:40:06 am »

Haha, I've heard that "I'll have more time during summer" line before.... usually never works out.

I still talk to LHS over PSN, I could ask him to come back, or if he wants to have his character killed off.
Report Spam   Logged
Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2010, 04:23:06 pm »

Haha, I've heard that "I'll have more time during summer" line before.... usually never works out.

I still talk to LHS over PSN, I could ask him to come back, or if he wants to have his character killed off.

Yeah that'd help.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #133 on: June 06, 2010, 01:41:02 pm »

What is this talk of killing characters? I think not my dear Venom, you won't escape our battle that easily. The Crimson Shadow shall not go down without first taking his prize.... Also, I'm back Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance
               Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
               In my own salvation
               And your eternal slumber.

Legend shall speak
               Of sacrifice at world's end
               The wind sails over the water's surface
               Quietly, but surely."
Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

« Reply #134 on: June 12, 2010, 08:45:50 am »

Guys, I want to apologize for my two weeks of absence.  Lately, I've been job-searching, and Asperger's Syndrome has taken its toll on me.  It's a rough time right now, because I don't know where I'm going to get my source of income to keep on surviving, and what it'll mean if I do.  A really bad scenario is me finding a job that takes, like, an hour to drive to and back, and the job requiring me to focus in on what I'm doing all day (I know there are some where you just sit and wait for the phone to ring and stuff).  If I get a job that demands my all, I'm afraid that I won't be able to come here anymore, save weekends . . . if that.  It might be just like it was during Student Teaching, only now it'll be for thirty-five years instead of four months.

I dunno.  Just count on long periods of absence.  I'm working on my social skills, which are necessary for survival, and it's forcing me to become someone I'm not.  Naturally, I'm more distracted.  Thanks for understanding.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum