Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 03:22:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: First rule of Aisenfield: Don't talk about Aisenfield. Second rule of Aisenfield: Don't talk about Aisenfield. Just kidding. Tell all your friends.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kenta Reads Pokemon Fanfiction

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kenta Reads Pokemon Fanfiction  (Read 696 times)
Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

Badges: (View All)
Linux User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« on: October 07, 2016, 06:11:55 pm »

Ooh. You're the second non-native-English-speaker to tell me that. I really hope that I've improved with practice after that first story, but I'm afraid I might not have.  All the same, thanks for showing interest.

(On an unrelated note, Terak and CM took a picture!  They look just like I always hoped they would!)

EDIT: "Making My Way" by Dragoness Bahamut is finished. Er . . . actually, it's been finished for months, but I forgot to post it here for anyone interested. Whoops. Incidentally, I believe that the original reason I took a shine to this story in the first place is because the author's name was similar to one "Deathclaw Bahamut."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGBaiSyRSk8&list=PLC2yGFjlflZsdnKlVoP1_9WldkAyGGNK7&index=1
Report Spam   Logged

Recently discovered Pathfinder (modern D&D). Thanks for introducing me to the concepts all those years ago.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum