Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 10:14:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To the Aisencave!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kerberos

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kerberos  (Read 1102 times)
Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 01:50:23 am »

With Werner's return, that meant that Bijou returned to her duties under Ciara, freeing up Cerise. That in turn meant the four rebels were reunited, at least until the next job that separated them came along. The next morning, once she deemed the alchemist had rested enough, Maire coerced her three comrades into their usual stomping grounds - Cerise's reading room - to hang out.

That was where they found themselves now, though circumstances were decidedly different from normal. Werner found himself cornered on the couch by Maire, while Agnethe and Cerise sat on the floor by the fire, observing them with amusement in the latter's case.

"So, you were pretty lucky, weren't you?" Maire insinuated with a lecherous grin. "Went on a mission with a couple cute girls, including Bijou! She almost never goes out!"

"It was just a job," Werner returned, a bead of sweat already trailing off his brow. He hadn't received this kind of treatment from his companions for some time, though he could never get used to it.

The huntress snickered, shaking her head. "So what? You had the perfect opportunity to do stuff. C'mon, didn't you peek at Mana in the bath?"

"N-no! God no!" He shook his head several times in succession.

"What about Bijou? Didja put some aphrodisiac in her food and throw her to the floor?" Maire probed further as Cerise giggled, knowing where this was liable to lead. Even Agnethe concealed a smirk behind her palm.

"W-what?! No!" Werner blushed. "That's unethical, and it's not like she was my target or something!"

Agnethe shifted her weight, continuing to keep her palm over her mouth. "Moreover, she would have killed him for such an offense. He's clearly alive."

"True," Cerise agreed with a nod.

The pugilist sighed and palmed his forehead. "Ugh... Alright, sure, they're both attractive women, but why would I do such things? They're my comrades. Besides, I go on jobs with you guys all the time and I've never done anything to you."

"Oh? So you're callin' them attractive, but we're 'guys'?" Maire cackled behind her teeth as her grin widened, coming off as equal parts feral and teasing as she continued to rib Werner relentlessly. "What do they have that we don't? Do you like small chests like Bijou's, or maybe exotic girls like Mana get you off?"

Thoroughly cornered and caught in his own words, Werner groaned loudly and held his temples. His three companions laughed in turn. Sure, it was merciless teasing, but the four of them at heart were glad to be back together and able to have ridiculous moments like this.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum