Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 01:24:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I think Master Chief is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesn't afreyd of anythign.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ladies and gentlemen, I am deppressed

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ladies and gentlemen, I am deppressed  (Read 845 times)
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« on: July 04, 2009, 06:45:52 am »

The title pretty much says everything, I am depressed beyond belief, I hate my life, I hate my self... And that seems to be something I have in common with some of my friends, cause they hate me too, and ignore me.....

You wouldn't belive how many friends I have lost over the last few times, both on Aisen and in real...

I wanna cut, but I can't.. I iwanna cry, but I can't, becasue someone will ask me what's wrong and then I will say what I feel and they will be either "No, that's not so bad" or "No, that ain't true" or the good basic "Suck it up, bish"

I am feeling lonely and like a walking void, a black hole of emotions. Its good for writing songs, but for a human, horrible...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 07:26:35 am »

Suck it up, bish.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been permanently banned from Aisenfield.
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 08:02:02 am »

Suck it up, bish.

See what I mean, guys ?
Report Spam   Logged
Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2009, 10:19:56 am »

That was cruel, Wooty. Keep that selfish kind of humour to yourself. It would have been far more decent of you to have said nothing at all. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I wish I knew the right words to help you, Leo. Those kinds of emotions are natural, but that doesn't make them any easier to deal with. I know that things will start to improve for you at some point, but while you're still weathering the storm I think I see a big factor to all of this:

I hate my life, I hate my self....
Self-hate is an unbelievably dangerous thing. It changes the way we think, and distorts our lives. You can't focus on these kinds of thoughts, or they will only grow louder. They, quite simply, make you believe that you're not worth being loved or respected. Now, I'm not teasing you at all when I say this, but there's a saying: "When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging." You are never going to find what you're looking for until you start giving it to yourself.

Ask yourself: are you worth other people's time? Are you worth your own time? You should know the right answer.

And you've got friends on Aisenfield, so you're never entirely alone. You can always talk to us.
Report Spam   Logged
Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 10:30:45 am »

I was kinda serious. I get depressed, but I get over it. I'm too much of a **** to cut myself.

Gain some common sense. No one can love you any more than you can love yourself. It's the truth. If you don't love yourself, the most you can gain is pity. You can fix your situation if you stop **** crying.
Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 11:08:02 am »

Harsh, but practical. I agree with that insight. It's okay to be gentle, too, though; harshness is an unnecessary defense on this board.
Report Spam   Logged
Aqua Whiscash
The King of the Whiscash Fan Club
Resident

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 02:43:22 pm »

Aww Sad. Don't be like that. Nobody hates themself more than I hate myself and look at me. I don't go around acting all depressed. Look, the way I see it is the way others do. You hate yourself, you shouldn't hate yourself, but you hate yourself anyway because you don't know why you shouldn't hate yourself. This makes no sense but don't be so down. You've got lot's of friends, here at least, me too since I automaticly consider everybody a friend oddly.

Never feel negativity. As Terak said, self-hatred is a dangerous thing. A little fact, I plan my suicide almost everyday because I feel absolutely useless and trashy and alone. IT IS NO FUN! Do not be like this. Do fun things, make friends, whatever the hell makes you happy and get over that negativity because you, and everybody else does not deserve it.

Yes this mini-speech makes me an ass. So what? I don't care.
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 01:05:14 am »

Nobody hates themself more than I hate myself and look at me.
There's an egotistical thing to say, and widely unproven to boot.
Report Spam   Logged

Dmitri Maksim
Banned Member
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 01:34:46 am »

I've been depressed for over a year and the best thing I can say is get the **** over it before you can't.
Eventually you'll get to a point where there's nothing you can do, and the best thing for you to do right now is to get over it before its too late.
Report Spam   Logged

Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 01:46:41 am »

I hate myself because I am guilty of things, that well, are supposedly not my fault but I feel they are...

I can't talk to anyone because, well, I am too paranoid and I keep wonder if I am annoying them or boring them with my talk...

I wake up every morning, Depressed as hell, I walk myself through the day to just make myself believe it isn't so bad, I get a little chipper during the middle of the day, and by night time, I feel all depressed and lonely again..

Report Spam   Logged
Baron von Redberry
Banned Member
Warned Members
Addict

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 01:53:20 am »

No one can help you more than you can help yourself. I'm sure you can figure something out. Just get over it. Your reality is what you make it. Be happy. It's that simple.
Report Spam   Logged

Dmitri Maksim
Banned Member
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 12:18:09 am »

No one can help you more than you can help yourself. I'm sure you can figure something out. Just get over it. Your reality is what you make it. Be happy. It's that simple.
Truth.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 12:49:29 am »

I've learned that people tend to not like others who are depressed and hate themselves. They're kill joys. People hate you because you hate yourself. You hate yourself because people hate you. People hate you because you hate yourself. You hate yourself because people hate you. People hate you because you hate yourself.

See where I'm going with this?
No one likes to listen to someone who complains about their life is constantly. Not it's okay to vent and go on a rant once in a while, when you really need one. But when you just go ON AND ON AND ON about how much you hate your life and how much it sucks and how much you want to cut just pushes everyone away. People get sick and tired of it, because they know that you're overexaggerating and just trying to get attention. Because, I hate to make anyone who is depressed offended, that's what it is. It's a cry for attention.

If you want help, actual help, you need to seek professional help. A therapist. When you just constantly complain to others, all you get is fake pity, you don't even get real pity due to everyone either: Not believing you or just being excessively annoyed by you.

So if you don't get what I'm saying, I'm going to be a **** here:
Get the frick over it because you're just hurting yourself. You hate yourself because people hate you. PEOPLE HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU HATE YOURSELF.

In order for you to feel better you really need to just GET. OVER. YOURSELF. Because, you don't have it bad. You may think so but there are so many who have it worse. I'm not going to go all parental on your ass and relate to how people in third world countries are starving and you could be one of them. I'm going to put it this way: You could be abused, neglected, molested, robbed, etc. There are so many and unfortunately so common things that could be happening to you but they aren't. You could have been born with a disease, but you weren't. You could be stuck in a wheelchair, like so many are, but you aren't. Hell, you could have been born a bumblebee, but you weren't. You were born a Human Being. And a lucky one at that: A human being who is perfectly healthy, a human being who has a family, a human being who hasn't has the ability to read, write, use a computer, watch tv, watch movies, have friends, etc.

You're one f*cking lucky person. I wish I had your luck man, I really do. So you need to suck it up and stop thinking about how much is going wrong right now and start thinking about just how much better your life is going to be in the future man. Karma man. What goes around, does eventually come around. And even though you may be having a couple bad days, you'll just get a good week for every bad day you've ever had in the future.

Also, if I ever hear about you wanting to cut yourself again, I will send a hitman after you to personally punch you in the face for being so incredibly stupid. K? Thx. Bye.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 01:26:20 am »

Can I just say, WTF ?!! I posted this 2 weeks ago... I am still depressed, but not as much... And as for the cutting, eh...

And Zega, NEVER talk while your high on sugar......That was a big ass rant. XD

Well, for an update, I am a little happier... I don't constantly complain about my life.. People even barely know anything about me....

I know I Am a bit lucky with my life... But that doesn't erase 11 years of bad memories... Its actually funny, the thing that really gets me down the most and takes me from happy to sad, is actually seeing a friend sad... After I cheer them up, I end up more depressed than they are, and I am like WTF ?

You're one f*cking lucky person. I wish I had your luck man,

I can't do anything right, and 4 of my bestfriends online and in real HATE me... Which part would you like to have ?

What goes around, does eventually come around. And even though you may be having a couple bad days, you'll just get a good week for every bad day you've ever had in the future.

*Goes off singing Justin Timberlake What Goes Around Comes Back Aroung*

Also, if I ever hear about you wanting to cut yourself again, I will send a hitman after you to personally punch you in the face for being so incredibly stupid. K? Thx. Bye.

I love you too, X.  Kiss  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Mightymike
Mightymike
Resident

I'm baaaaack

Apple User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 12:12:19 am »

Everyone feels depressed once and a while it's natural. You just seem so freakin’ unenthusiastic it's not even funny. Try to think positive, ask yourself why do you hate yourself? And, if it isn't a good reason, you shouldn't feel so bad. You're just making it what your mind projects things to be. Don't make the situation seem worse than it really is.

I didn't notice how many emo-types were present at Aisen. Geez.
Report Spam   Logged

The difference between someone who *thinks* they're superior and the one who *knows*, is that the one who *knows* remains humble and respectful. The one who *thinks* goes out of their way to appear superior.

CHALLENGE ME!

Roleplays Active In:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum