Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 04:34:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: It are a fact. I know because of my learnings.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition  (Read 1351 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« on: February 12, 2013, 08:11:34 am »

Introduction:

Alright, so as you all should know and realise by now, due to it being five years since we all joined, I'm EHW. Previously known as Lucifer, though only on Aisenfield, and EHW just feels like "me" more than any other nametag I've given myself. Obviously if you're familiar with me - I'm more of an RPer than anything else, though video gaming is a close second to RPing. And tends to usurp it as my most loved hobby.

Anyway, I've been playing Nuzlockes since late 2011 now, and as a challenge goes, its probably the best single idea ever made. Simply put, it made the games much more challenging without severely gimping yourself by personal action - now only the RNG can screw with you, and even then - you can work around it.

As for my choice in games... I like the Touhoumon games. They're good and balanced in a way that most hacks aren't, and I'm unfamiliar enough with them to not know every little thing about a potential run.
Secondly, the majority of them were made for Nuzlocke challenges. While you can play them as regular games, it's definitely got enough rare options on multiple routes for people to find/ catch so that you don't get stuck with the same (75-85% of the time) team of derps/ favourites and the odd lucky find.
Touhoumon Blue is the most balanced Touhoumon game I've played so far, while retaining most of the Pokemon elements. While renaming the types doesn't sound like a big deal, it's a lot different to remember in the heat of battle that a Dark type is actually Fighting type and doesn't effect Ghosts. That's an actual thing in some of the Touhoumon games. So yeah, Blue is the best.

Please be somewhat patient with me - this is my first SCREENSHOT run, even if I have played sucessful and failed runs with only myself to watch my progress.

I do tend to try to be overly cautious at times, and risk-obsessed at others. This is because I unfortunately have this issue with getting very attached to any of my little battlers, and yet do tend to get annoyed when I'm grinding for the sake of simple survival rather than wishing to get a kerb-stomp victory. So yeah - if you want, feel free to point out my stupidity. ^^"

Oh, and finally, any text in between the screenshots? I'm pretty knowledgeable, to an extent, on the game, so it's more for fun rather than anything necessary.

Rules:

1. Faint = Death. No exceptions, they must be boxed permenantly.
2. You can only catch the first mon you encounter in a route/area.
3. Legends are the exception to Rule 2, but only if you absolutely MUST catch them. You forfeit your catch of the area where they are in, if there are any wild mon. If you have already caught something, then you must kill the legend.
4. All catches must be nicknamed.
5. Dark forms do not count toward repeat catches, since they cannot be obtained through normal evolution. Not that they're easy to find anyways.
6. The roaming legendary can only be caught if it is encountered in an area where you didn't catch anything.
7. No repeat catches. In other words, if you encounter a mon you've already seen - feel free to continue until you find one you don't have. This applies to members of a family you've already caught - i.e. If you find a Gloom and catch it, you can no longer catch an Oddish or another Gloom.
8. Shiny clause is on.
9. Gift mon are allowed, as long as you haven't obtained anything else in that area.

Update #1: Let's 'a go!

So, here we go - that there is Sakuya. She's a maid~

Oh, hai there.

Well... okay then... to be honest, this doesn't look very different to the Pokemon world...

Really? I'd never have guessed. /sarcasm

So, you study little girls you keep in small spherical prisons... can we say pedo?  Grin

Holy... so THAT's what they look like. This is getting interesting...

What... why? Oh! It's for the Trainer Card... not something else~ >>"

Right, so here's one of the big differences - you can only be a female. Nothing bad, merely different.

Imma tomboy, thank you very much. Not afraid of getting dirty~

Wait... you forgot your grandson's name!? No wonder he's a jerkass...

Yes, it IS Gary. Mainly as I associate the FR rival as Gary rather than any other name.

Goodie! And we're off!

...to a stereotypical bedroom... bugger... I'll pick my potion up before heading downstairs.

>MFW she says this
Derp mother is derp. This is why I'm leaving and never coming back!

This... sounds much more creepy than intended. >_< What does he want?

#

Yo Oak~ I'm here, whaddya --- Ooo! Shiny! Do want~ <3

Oh, so he's not here. Is he out on Route 1 studying 'mon there?

Right... so let's take this one step at a...
Oak: Stop right there, Cass!

Jeez! Calm down, old man! I was only headed this way 'cause your senile self wasn't at the lab~

-rolls eyes- Really... I'd never have guessed, having lived here all my life...

Oh... well, okay then.

Wait! You don't need to drag me this way! Ouch, my face!

Oof...

Dude... inside voice please. My abused ears will appreciate it...

This is sounding less fun by the minute... please don't hit on me, please don't hit on me...

They must be ninjas!

Oh... that makes more sense... -feels stupid-

Wait, seriously? Wow! Thanks, Oak~

So... what have we got here...

A shrine maiden? Pretty cool~

OMG! Kung-fu Witch go~

And last but not least... dagger maid~

Ugh... who to pick?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right, so here's the basic stats and stuff, for anyone not familiar.

CReimu is an Attack-high mon, with somewhat early access to an equivalent of Pay Day so you can have a starter with easy access to more money. It starts out as a Normal type, so it's the only starter ever to have access to STAB as soon as you get it. It picks up Flying as a secondary typing after evolving once, and due to it getting Fighting moves naturally, it actually has good coverage. She starts with an ability, not sure what it is, but then gets "Miko" which stops stats from being lowered upon evolving once.

EReimu (Final Evolution)
Base Stats: HP:90 ATK:100 DEF:95 SATK:80 SDEF:85 SPD:90

CMarisa is a Special Sweeper. No ifs, no buts, no coconuts. It doesn't start with a special move obviously, but gets early access to Thief at Lvl 11 which is useful due to Lucky Eggs being available for theft, as well as Moon Stones - both of which useful in this game. She also runs Pick-up, before getting Speed Boost in her final form. Marisa is an Electric type, and gets a secondary Fire typing in her final form. Not great Electric moves before final form without TMs, but in the final form, truly a potent threat.

EMarisa (Final Evolution)
Base Stats: HP:85 ATK:70 DEF:70 SATK:100 SDEF:125 SPD:90

CSakuya is the most tank-like. This is a bit a detriment at the beginning though, as your rival picks CReimu, so you're facing the Attack sweeper with a STAB move with something which needs to win speed-ties or get crits. Neither of which are reliable. Anyway, it has the ability to raise accuracy, so Blizzard accuracy is 91% rather than 70%. Sakuya evolves and gets a Steel secondary typing, making it a fairly reliable tank, though one exceptionally weak to Fighting and Fire. Still, it does get good STAB moves to make up for the lackluster coverage they have.

ESakuya (Final Evolution)
Base Stats: HP:80 ATK:75 DEF:110 SATK:80 SDEF:75 SPD:110

While you all get to pick who I start with, I will make the point of saying that one - the least common type is now Bug, and Electric and Ice types are more common, so no need to suggest either of them purely for their types. In fact, from experience and other peoples' judgement - Reimu is probably the best starter in terms of coverage and what's available later.

Secondly, though rare, all three starters are obtainable - Marisa being the first, as a Pikachu replacement in the Viridian Forest. Coupling this with the fairies - replacements for the basic bugs and a trio of Water/Fire/Electric monotype families, with a related Ice family - who replace everything else in the Viridian Forest, and there isn't any need to worry about coverage at all.

Anyway, the 'mon with the most votes will be my starter, that or I'll randomly pick one.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 12:32:51 pm »

Wow, never thought anyone would post something up like this again. Anyway my vote goes to Reimu just because she's a shrine maiden and I like her "look" the best.

By the way since this is a nuzlocke if you picked Sakuya and lost to Reimu... would you lose there? Or do you get to use Sakuya until you catch a replacement?
Report Spam   Logged
EHW
Addict

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 02:39:17 pm »

'cause of how the game works, if I lose the first battle, I can continue as before, without detriment. Other than the obvious loss of experience and money, and potion, from the first battle. But only the first rival battle, nothing else.

Regardless of multi-catching, if my team wipes completely, it's game-over as well, because I don't want to have to backtrack routes to slowly level up an entire replacement team.

Thief is probably the most useful skill early game - lots of 'mon hold Oran or Sitrus Berries, and those that don't can hold other useful items. However, it's one of the few untouched TMs, so Marisa isn't necessary.
Report Spam   Logged

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 05:57:45 pm »

Holy crap, you know Touhou? This changes everything.

My favorite's Sakuya. Take her!
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 07:30:27 pm »

Glorious Sakuya is your only option. Also, why didn't you tell us you knew Touhou till now?
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 03:47:30 am »

I don't really know Touhou, just Touhoumon. ^^" Mainly because as a Pokemon hack, it is one of the best out there. I do however, know a little about Touhou. But only the popular, obvious stuff - like Reimu and Rumia.

Lovely Sakuya has been decided and chosen then! I shall be updating this post or posting later, depending on replies, to show my second update. I'm not too worried about not having Reimu or Marisa - both are somewhat near the "start" of the game, so potential catches even if I go conventionally through the hack (you'll see what I mean soon enough). Marisa is a Pikachu replacement in the Viridian Forest, and Reimu hangs out on the Cerulean side of Mount Moon. And Thief is in Mt. Moon, and since Route 3 is the only truly "necessary" area of thievery, I'm not losing out on anything~

Oh, by the way. If someone has nickname ideas, please post them for my viewing pleasure, or simply PM me a list. Preferably with a basic description of name meaning and where you got the name from. I'm not saying I'll use them immediately, but I'll take them on board, and somewhere down the line I'll probably make good use of them.

The general theme is anime/ manga character names, as fitting as possible. For example, my Sakuya is called Mey-Rin, who is the badass sniper-maid from Black Butler. Good conventional names, such as Sasuke or Hikari, can be given, but I prefer more detailed names, so I can theme someone round a trait. Like a sword-using Touhoumon getting a swordswoman's name.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 05:02:54 am »

No, no, no. This is how Touhou characters should go by, their fan nicknames and traits.

Sakuya - Pads
Reimu - Yukkuri
Marisa - Da Ze
Sanae - Sadist
Tenshi - Masochist
Parsee - TwoFace (Or Harvey Dent)
Utsuho - Birdbrain
Mokou - FlaminLesbo
Keine - HornyLesbo
Kaguya - NEET
Youmu - Myon
Remilia - CHARISMA
Flandre - Pudding
Meiling - Snorlax
Yuuka - Yandere
Yakumo Yukari - Grandma
Ran - GrandmaFox
Chen - CHEEEEEEEEEEEN

...And so on and so forth. Tyren probably has more ideas.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 08:28:50 am »

Eh, my run, my rules. XP Seriously though - I like to give them their own names which are semi-unique, 'cause it makes them feel like mine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update #2: Package Puzzles

My lovely maid, I pick you to be my partner~

She seems a little... spaced out.

She'll need a name if she's coming with me - so I don't get confused in battles~

Hmm... my favourite maid is... Mey-Rin. Is that okay, hun?
CSakuya: *blissfully staring into space*
*sweatdrop* I'll take that as a yes...

It seems like that fierce-looking shrine maiden also has a trainer... poor Marisa  Sad

Let's check dem stats.

So... she's so relaxed she's blissful? *confused*

Mey-Rin: Ah, hello. Are you my new trainer? Pleased to meet you~
Cheesy Pleased to meet ya too, Mey-Rin~

So off we go~

Err... okay then?

>.< This sounds so ominous... what's gonna happen to me!?

I see...

Oh goodness, Mey-Rin! Quick, lemme heal ya with this Potion~

Yeah, I got that. Touhou die, I've seen it.

Okay, let's conserve our strength, Mey-Rin... just, KO it.

Good gal~

O.o" Don't you even care that it could have died!? You monster!

Oh... so... this is normal then? Still... this seems more and more like a bloodsport.

O.o

Damn birds, get outta the way, I got some 'xploring ta do!

Gee, thanks mister! You guys rock. I'm definitely going to your store and dropping your name as the person who referred me~

Huff... puff... finally, we made it~

Just in time, too, huh Mey-Rin?
Mey-Rin: Yeah... don't think I could have helped out much longer...

Okay, we've healed ourselves up... wait, what does this kid want?

Lies! You cannot heal the dead!

*rambling* Well, actually I'm from Beige Town, and I'm just following my hero Red on his journey, so I decided to start out in Pallet Town and-
Mey-Rin: Yep! We're from Pallet Town~ *nudges me in the stomach to shut me up*

Umm... sure? I guess?
Shopkeep: Here's a package for him! Take it back!
Oof... what on earth is he ordering!?

Let's see if we can go anywhere else...

Jeez! Sariel! Fine, I'll go away! I need to take this package back to that old guy anyway...

She's a bit ditzy... great fighter though~

Yeah, we're best buds~ *hugs Mey-Rin*
Mey-Rin: *blushing slightly* Aww... shucks~

So what on earth did I bring you?

A custom Toho Orb!? That thing weighed a ton!

O.o Where on earth did you come from, creepy person?

How useful- wait, I need to see a Touhoumon for it to work? That's useless! *throws arms up in air*

I suppose I can take your junk if you're throwing in these~ Shii-ny~ <3

For what? Filling an encyclopedia? He isn't paying me, why would I want to?

O.o" I don't know who you think you are, but I'm that kind of person. *flees*

Right, Mey-Rin. We've leaving this dump behind to go on our journey~
Mey-Rin: Okay~ *smiles up at me*

Let's see who we find first...

Ah, a CMystia. I've never managed to train one beyond it's Stage 1 form, either due to death or simply because otherwise I'd have too many flying types.
Still, I know that they can be pretty powerful, so a good, if basic, start.

You won't murder it, Mey-Rin~ That's what you WON'T do.

Excellent~ Mo' friends, no problems~

See, here's the encyclopedia in action. And... it seems that I unlock entries, rather than write them... why on earth is this thing blank then?

Stereotypical pink-haired gal name go~!

CMystia: Well, it's typical, but it'll do~

No wonder my new friend is so calm about their new name, huh.
So yeah, Route 1 catch is a CMystia. As far as the catches on the Route go... I'm somewhat disappointed - considering that there are possible CKanako and CSuwako, as well as the generally better CAya and CChen on Route 1, CMystia is a bit outclassed as far as potential catches go. Not a bad catch though - since she's common as mud and therefore I can ignore subsequent CMystia in the run - very useful when you're looking for rarer 'mon.

I think, of the Route 1 'mon, my favourite is CKanako. I've never managed to get a CSuwako in a Nuzlocke run, but CKanako's Grass/ Electric typing is ridiculously overpowered by her early access of Thunderpunch and Leaf Blade, giving her mighty STAB by about Level 25 tops. She doesn't really get coverage, but then again, she doesn't really need it either.
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 08:50:21 pm »

I can't say I've ever found Mystia handy in Touhoumon games. Cute sprites, but not my idea of practicality. At the same time, not bad, either. That's one thing Touhoumon does right; rarely anything in game is weak, as most/all Boneka/Touhous/Puppets (take your pick) are balanced.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2013, 12:01:11 pm »

Well, annoyingly, my data corrupted, meaning I'm loading off my pre-choice data. Typical. -rolls eyes-

Nonetheless, I'll pick Sakuya again and run up to the same point, before posting a third update afterwards. In other words, I'm posting an Update #2.5 and then an Update #3. So I'll post in a different post so this one is seen.

Just lemme actually get started on the run again...
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2013, 05:38:49 pm »

So yeah, first Update 2.5 to get back to where I was. That was a weird bit - exactly the same catch and everything. O.o" Then after I finish with the meagre update 2.5, I'll post update 3.

Update #2.5: Restart A-Go-Go Baby~

My little Mey-Rin, once again, join me~

Mey-Rin: Let's bust some heads~

No wonder - she's much more fierce this time 'round. Much better, tbh.

Easy first battle w/ Gary - just like the last time. In that I needed to use my Potion but won the match.

Potion get.

Parcel get.

Parcel deliver.

Mystia encountered again? And at the same level~ Coincidence?

Mystia get~

Name them Sakura again.

Sakura: Any name is fine comin' from you, sugah~
O.o"

Ah, naughty nature. No wonder.

Update #3: How To Build Your Team

So, first step to build a good team...

Go shopping for supplies~

Seriously though, Nuzlockes are the only playthrough I spend lots of money in. Mainly on healing and status items.

Lessee who we can find down here...

A wild Chen! They're pretty damn good 'mon if you can get them trained well.

Kitteh get~

Aisha, you are my purty kitteh~ -glomps-

Aisha: Nyah?

Not the best nature ever, but with some training, she'll do fine.

And on Route 2?

Yeah, I found a high-level Aya. Not bad at all - that's all three of the abundant catches on the first three routes, so the rest of the game should be a bit more open for my options.
Plus, the black-haired speedbird is a demon attacker.

Named after Takada Kiyomi from Death Note, the only reporter I know of in anime. Derp. >>" Still, the nature suits.

Now, into this forest of spookiness... who will I meet next?

O.o Yesyesyesyesyes!

That's an astoundingly rare find, dammit!
CAlice are the bomb too~

Alright guys, say it with me: A-booyah!

After Alice Liddell, from Alice in Wonderland. They did a manga adaption, which has a pretty awesome Cheshire Cat.
The picture of which is currently lurking in Toph's signature at the time of writing~

Such a boss... Esp. with that +SpAtk Nature!
My lil Liddell-chan~
Liddell: I'll do my best~

Pre-grind team image! Wish me luck~

Final pic... disaster strikes - an Aya hits a crit Peck and OHKOes Aisha. Poor kitteh...

RIP Aisha Lvl 3 - 3
So I just got further than I was beforehand. Currently waiting to transfer my next update onto the topic - pretty interesting, but eh. It'll pick up post-grind for Gary - I think Gary/ Brock is the most boring part of this hack because of the grind necessary beforehand.
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 05:43:56 pm »

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN?! D:

Oh well. Still have Sakuya and Aya, plus Alice.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2013, 08:32:38 am »

Update #4: Rock is dead, long live METAL!!!

So, here we are, post-grind. No troubles other than Aisha's death, but... eh, Chen aren't the best ground type in this hack so...

Now, to go face that a-hole Gary. Lurkers gonna lurk.

Hey Gary.

What in the blue blazes is a badge? And how is it helpful?

Actually, I was just planning to see what the next route this way looks like...

Uhh... sure, check them out~

Okay then, Liddell-chan, you're up!
Liddell: Okay, onii-chan~

...you stole Aisha's text colour... and I'm okay with that~ Smiley

Liddell: Murder it for onii-chan~!

O.o I have a violent lil monster who loves me... GO ME!

First a mega-damage Confusion, then it KOes itself. Killer~

Ah, the accursed Reimu... Mey-Rin, time for a rematch!
Mey-Rin: This time it'll go down quicker~

Okay, let's start with a Double Kick and-

Sweet Sariel that's powerful!

One pound and one more Double Kick later and we are looking goooooooooooood~ Grin

No, you just suck at battling. At level 11, I believe those things get Jump Kick. At very least, Seal Needle for Para-hax STAB.

Mo' money, no problems~

Huh? I just thrashed you, how am I wasting time?

So how on earth do you expect to get into it then? Tongue

Alright, back to the forest to fight off those accursed freaky kids. Seriously, who stays here for fun!?

Here's one of them now...

Straight up mind-****. Good job, Liddell.

Liddell: Ain't no-one gonna mess with onii-chan~!

More little nuisances...

Finally! Out of this place of misery and boredom!

Mey-Rin: It's only like that 'cause of all the crying brats!
Liddell: Don't yell at onii-chan~! Or you'll be added to my dolly collection~ >8D
Mey-Rin: O.o"
Sakura: Ain't ya the cutest thing I ever did see, hun.

Ah-hah! See, one of the best parts about this hack is the non-linear progression you can make. I know a lot of people who go through here during their runs in order to get to Safrron, Celadon and even Cinnibar. As far as I'm aware, this is the only hack which doesn't require Surf to complete.

Let's see who we can find...

Awww~ Ain't you adorable~ ... and male? Yeah, gender always struck me as odd in these games. I think at this point, I may just decide its females and well... not males, the other one. The one I shouldn't mention... ((Psssssst! I think we all know what I'm referring to, right?))

New friend get! For now, my tsuchigumo, you are known as Kidomaru. Though I may rename you later...

So, pre-Brock - here's the team!

Oh good~ I hoped I'd come to the right place...

Okay...

O.o" Does anyone else find this creepy and perverted? As I sure as hell do considering he has little girls in his balls...

Yeah, I got that...

Yes, honour is the reason, but I don't think we'll lose. Liddell, you're up, hun~
Liddell: Yay~! Me first, me first~!

I blinked and missed the screenshot. OHKO.

No hun, you stay in.

Derp, I used Pound first for some reason. Never mind, Liddell's Confusion is OP. Liddell, you're awesome.
Liddell: Love you too, onii-chan~!

What's that? A CLetty? Aight, time for a real icy dame to teach you, Brock. Mey-Rin, you're in!
Mey-Rin: Perfect~

Double Kick OHKO!

Pfft... no.

Double Kick OHKO!

OHKO Count: 3 of 4

Hell yeah we did~

Badge #1 get!

TM get!

Ah, so... still the same, I guess.

Post-match look at the team~ After a trip to the Centre anyway~

So, I got the first badge and the other "main" bug other than Wriggle. I haven't had much reason to use Yaname before - I've either had a Chen or a Ran at this point so in a better position, but should be interesting. Plus, Infectious is a damn awesome ability - it can give Paralyze, Sleep or Poison from what I've seen so far. Not sure if it can Burn or Freeze, but I'll watch out for it.

Other than that... I'm really hoping to get a Koishi on Route 11 - it's the best of everything there, from what I vaguely recall. (Read: EHW doesn't bother with this route other than for Vs. Seeker grinding. Mainly 'cause he ends up spotting that uncaptured Aya and losing the catch of the route.) Oh, and someone who knows Sweet Scent - it is much more useful in this due to some 'mon only being available early/ at all through Sweet Scent.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2013, 11:53:04 pm »

Awww~ Ain't you adorable~ ... and male? Yeah, gender always struck me as odd in these games. I think at this point, I may just decide its females and well... not males, the other one. The one I shouldn't mention... ((Psssssst! I think we all know what I'm referring to, right?))

Futanari? Yeah, totally futa.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 08:26:19 am »

Futanari? Yeah, totally futa.

Yeah, totally futa. ^^"
Update #5: Continuity? What's this concept you speak of?

So, I thought I'd check out the museum - see if it was changed at all~

Huh? These things don't look anything like Touhoumon... what on earth happened between then and now!?

Okay, so this is the "correct way" to go but...

I wanna see what's this way! (To do this, I abused Aisha's dead status and threw her under the bus numerous times to make use of Run Away to traverse the tunnel.)

Old Rod get.

Vs. Seeker get.

Excellent~ This is just who I wanted~

And here is Finny~ She's named after Finnian from Black Butler. Yes, I know Finnian is male, but he's extremely effeminate so I'm not too bothered about Finny's gender~
Her nature is pretty meh though...

Back to Route 3, let's take out some asshat trainers.

Ooh yeah~ Mey-Rin, you are looking badass!
Mey-Rin: The power... these looks... I am a goddess~
O.o"

Look at them stats~ Her typing means that I can make use of that somewhat usable Attack Stat with STAB Steel, even if it is garbage.

And Liddell-chan~ You're so awesome~

Liddell: Of course, onii-chan! I'll kill everyone in our way! Including those pesky girls...

And that's just adorable~ -hugs the **** out of Liddell-

Dat Sp.Atk! Can I get a HNNNNNNNNGH? The Dark subtyping is useful as well - less damage from Dark and Ghost, as well as immunity to Psychic, at the cost of more damage from Fighting/ Bug.

Let's check out Mt. Moon!
(For anyone who cares, my catch for Route 3 was a CMedicine. I don't like them, so she was just insta-boxed and is never leaving it. Unless I find out she learns Sweet Scent...)

First encounter... a typical Psychic type. F***...

Why am I pissed? Psychic is ridiculously common compared to normal Pokemon games in Touhou, and since CKoakuma evolve into Psychic/ Flying, it's not even got a good typing. I caught it anyway - backups are necessary in worst-case scenarios.

Second encounter. A CKeine. You -insert long string of nonsensical swearing-

I took a picture of this for two reasons. One, to show how unlucky I was. Two, to prove a point. The colour scheme makes you think Water or Grass, or both, right? Well, CKeine is a Steel type.

Oh yeah, the Rockets. Here's some of their adorable 'mon~

And now Mey-Rin can steal things other than her fans' hearts~

See? The best thief ever...

Post Thief-Spam. This is the best~

Oh, and I almost forgot. Mey-Rin's first STAB move. Private SQR is really good at freezing the opponent - I think it's a 30% chance.

More evolutions~ And I'm definitely renaming Kidomaru later...

Useless item get~

More Rockets~
Here's more of their 'mon.

I love Dark Touhou. They're genuinely different enough to be different, and show off the abuse shtick well. But they still manage to look very related to their non-abused brethren.

T_T And that DCRemilia murders Sakura. Fair thee well, my pink-haired songstress. We get revenge as Liddell-chan Aurora Beams it...

RIP Sakura Lvl 3 - 18.

Whatever nerd, we'll kerbstomp ya~

And now I'm left with a choice - Witch or Miko? I prefer the Witch Fossil for the typing but... again, I'll leave it up to you guys~
Witch gets you a CKirisame, who is similar to Marisa but is Electric/ Flying.
Miko gets you a CHakurei, who is similar to Reimu. Since Reimu is still catchable... meh. Choice is yours...

Sprite wise... Witch is boss, Miko is sh*t.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum