Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 05:59:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition  (Read 1354 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 09:14:41 pm »

Update #8: So, back on track with a catching spree~

Ah, hi, yeah, I'm Cass~

What the... a policy? I'm damn sure I can beat your ass around the pool without some sort of... "policy"

I'm Nuzlocking, so obviously you should get my opinion~

So... you're going to sweep with water, when the bulky archetype is dominated by Water Pokemon?
*EHW makes another mark on a board titled "More things which show how completely out of depth Nintendo are when it comes to actual battling"*

Yeah, dat bint is going down.

Yukari is an absolute sis, here's why.

OHKO Count: 2

Decided to bring in Liddell for this next one, it seems.

OHKO Count: 4 of 4

Pfft. When was I supposed to be swept away by the all-out offensive?

Reward get~

Post-battle shot of team. No damage = no problems~

OMG YESSSSSSSSS~

That, if I recall, took me a good number of balls, but definitely worth it.

Named after the purple haired snake maiden from Naruto.

Everyone meet Anko~

Electric/ Grass is a good typing offensively and defensively - the only reason Rotom-Mow is bad is due to the absolute lack of utility that the Grass typing ought to have granted it.

Then I found this~

Similar sort of problem here - took me a wee while.

Meet Rukia, obviously named after the same character in Bleach. Ice typing is more common in Touhou so a basic CCirno is a bit bleh. If it were a CACirno however...

By that, I'm referring to a fan-character. A CACirno, or a Child Advent Cirno, is based off of the Touhou version of Final Fantasy 7. Advent Cirno represents Cloud and is the only decent Advent Touhoumon.

Third catch so far~

Named after Akane from Ranma 1/2. It fits if you use the alternate final evolution - which is a badass Steel/ Fighting compared to the semi-badass Steel/ Psychic. I believe the choice is a level-up against evolutionary stone method.

Fourth and final generic catch. There is a reason for wanting this one, because a quick look wouldn't suggest it.

Ruby's purpose is due to that Sweet Scent. Why? I'll show you~

Here's where she's wanted~

I'll just zip down to this coloured area like so...

And now we use sweet scent. The reason we do it here is because this is one of the only places in the game, in the Underground Tunnels, where you can obtain the Dark Chibi Touhoumon, as well as a ridiculously early spot to claim other rare gems which are often unable to be caught in a Nuzlocke.

I found a CFlandre, the "worst" of all the potential finds. Considering this is a Dark/ Fire pseudo legendary sort of find, you can imagine on why Sweet Scent is absolute gold for a moveslot.

Easy catch, just flung the ball to avoid death.

Meet Momo. Unfortunately, I forgot to note who she's named after, but I think it's Momo from Bleach. Mainly for the fire sword and the definite insanity.

Oh, and Finny finally evolved. So purty~

One final look at the team pre-S.S. Anne, I believe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, that's update #8, the final part I played to before my absence of sorts. I'll get some more actually played done soon - right now I want to rest after scraping together what I could recall about something I was doing a month ago. Plus, it's 2:15 AM, so yeah.

On the subject of teammate replacement, I think I'll check out Kiyomi's moveset - that's the Aya or Blackbird one btw - and if it isn't good enough, I'll be drafting the Reimu I caught. But lemme know your thoughts on the matter guys - any particular typing you want to see on the team? I don't have any of the major typings (Water/ Fire/ Grass) on the team, but as I have 2 of the 3 and can easily obtain a Water 'mon, it's not that much hassle to accommodate. Plus, there is a Water 'mon I want later so...
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum