Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 11:45:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aisenfield is relevant to my interests.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition  (Read 1373 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 04:42:55 am »

Annoyingly, that answer came a wee bit too late, Kenji, as I got the last update done last night. Derpface~ Still, I got a good combination of new 'mon, so hopefully (fingers crossed) that'll make up for it.
On the subject of Hakurei vs Kirisame, Reimu completely outclasses her PC-98 counterpart in looks, while Marisa and Kirisame are both pretty good to look at.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #6: As if I wasn't Game-Breaking before...

As previously stated, I picked her up myself. Having tried using Hakurei before, and currently needing an Electric type... you get the point...

Is that right? Maybe we should pay this mad scientist a visit~

But first...

Fresh air! Sunlight! Ah, blessed grass - how I've missed you! Now to make a quick capture on this route before sprinting to Viridian City. I wanna get me that Kirisame as quickly as possible...

Thankfully justified with my choice of Witch Fossil over Miko Fossil - the RNG blesses me with a Reimu find on my first encounter. Poison was a **** to handle, but the Great Balls I had allowed me to pick up an easy catch.

Named her Tao Jun, after the only seal user in an anime I know. She's from Shaman King, the first few books.

Random loot get~

Kiyomi, you're glowing all of a sudden...

Holy crap, you evolved! I like the new look~ ^^

Them stats ain't bad at all~

Now, to see a certain someone about a bribe...

Holy cr*p in a bucket... this place is full of... pedobears...

Yeah... plus, I don't think I want to be here anymore...

Right, this IS what I was here for... my poor virgin ears...

Good for you, Imma bugging outta here.

Picked up this on my way back~

Bike get~

Freebee get~

Using the sides and middle roads allow you to dodge every battle here, a necessity to get to Fuchsia for the Underground Tunnel...

Second freebee get~

Tunnel encounter #1

Named after the fun-loving Awakened Being from Claymore. I felt it fit...

The stats... she looks more like a mixed sweeper than anything else at the moment, but I haven't used her, so I don't honestly know.

T_T Once again, a Suwako is a later encounter. I think I've now burnt every Suwako encounter chance out of the game...

Finally, now, to the science lab~

The trades here are different... I think of the three, the only good trade is the CSunnyMilk for the ESatori. But to be honest, none of them are particularly mind-blowing...

Back to the fossil guy~

Uh-huh... cool story, bro~

Yeah, I know, she's pretty sweet~

All of my want!

Right, I'll go out and get a coffee or something...

*15 minutes later*

At that coffee place like I told you...?

Wait, you didn't know!? What if it had been someone willing to blow up the earth after being trapped for ten thousand years? (Power Rangers shoutout, check!)

Meet Yukari, named after the childish witch from Rosario+Vampire.

Neutral nature is killer~

One quick trip to Cerulean again and then onto training. Final look pre-grindfest for Kirisame:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Making full use of a hidden escape clause in my rules at the moment. Namely, the idea that dead mon can still be used as slaves. Well, my Aisha is being used as a Run Away slave, to abuse the mechanics. Just like a dead water mon can still be used as a raft (surf slave) and anything else it can do.

Update #7 will probably be up later today - I already have the images saved on photobucket, so it's just a case of writing the update. Then I can pick my game up again - I don't want to be too far ahead update-wise in case someone suggests something. Plus, after today I'm probably going to slow down a little - so the content will be more spread out over time. Don't let this effect comments though - the more, the merrier.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum