Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 12:43:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To help someone get over a traumatizing event, just traumatize them again with something different.~DT

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EHW Plays: Touhoumon Blue: Nuzlocke Edition  (Read 1350 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« on: February 13, 2013, 03:47:30 am »

I don't really know Touhou, just Touhoumon. ^^" Mainly because as a Pokemon hack, it is one of the best out there. I do however, know a little about Touhou. But only the popular, obvious stuff - like Reimu and Rumia.

Lovely Sakuya has been decided and chosen then! I shall be updating this post or posting later, depending on replies, to show my second update. I'm not too worried about not having Reimu or Marisa - both are somewhat near the "start" of the game, so potential catches even if I go conventionally through the hack (you'll see what I mean soon enough). Marisa is a Pikachu replacement in the Viridian Forest, and Reimu hangs out on the Cerulean side of Mount Moon. And Thief is in Mt. Moon, and since Route 3 is the only truly "necessary" area of thievery, I'm not losing out on anything~

Oh, by the way. If someone has nickname ideas, please post them for my viewing pleasure, or simply PM me a list. Preferably with a basic description of name meaning and where you got the name from. I'm not saying I'll use them immediately, but I'll take them on board, and somewhere down the line I'll probably make good use of them.

The general theme is anime/ manga character names, as fitting as possible. For example, my Sakuya is called Mey-Rin, who is the badass sniper-maid from Black Butler. Good conventional names, such as Sasuke or Hikari, can be given, but I prefer more detailed names, so I can theme someone round a trait. Like a sword-using Touhoumon getting a swordswoman's name.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum