Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 11:39:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I think Master Chief is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesn't afreyd of anythign.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Finals help

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finals help  (Read 450 times)
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« on: December 04, 2012, 06:01:23 pm »

Man it seems like I'm the only one who ever uses this part of the forum.....

Anyways, I've beeen assigned to create a movie poster for anything I'd like and I can't seem to find anything ! Aside from pics of actors I can't use internet images, either has to be scanned, drawn or a picture... any ideas?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 02:56:41 am »

Nicholas Cage on everything.
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 11:51:48 am »

It's these kind of brilliant suggestions that make me never post here. I never feel like I can do them justice.

But I second Ciel's suggestion.
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 12:28:26 am »

I was thinking about a Code Geass one, but I think all I could use would be the cases of the two season dvds I own. I don't think I'll find any high resolution pictures, or atleast I'm not sure where to find them. Let alone how to form the poster, Lelouch would either have to be somewhat fading in the corner or something or entirely removed... I guess it could be a, what if Lelouch survived, type of movie but I still wouldn't be sure about an antagonist..

My other thought was an Angel After the Fall movie poster, I could snapshot some pictures from the episodes off of netflix (Forgot I could do this with CG) but I wouldn't be sure where to get the background or how to position the characters. SPOILERS for anyone who doesn't know what happens, but since there's what the 7 lords of the area as the enemies AND Gunn & Illyria I'm not sure who to put on it. Not to mention I don't think the lords of LA appear anywhere in the tv series and mixing comic book images with live action ones don't sound like they'd work...

Lol, well you've given me an actor but I still don't know what kind of movie..  Sad It's due, I wanna say Tuesday morning, might be thursday and I have next to nothing. All I have is the right dimensions for the project... Argghhhh.

EDIT: You know what, there's actually a movie poster of the events of After the Fall with Nicholas Cage as Angel (Main Character) within one of the comic books.... I'll have to give it a second look to see if there's anyway I can kinda recreate the idea just implemented a different way... hmm...
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 08:09:43 pm »

Nicholas Cage plays all kinds of movies. He throws himself into anything. You can probably find something.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 01:47:01 pm »

Hmm, can't find any good Nicholas Cage photos to use. I've found a couple suitable ones for a Dark Souls poster but I'm not sure they'll look good together.

Also, I renamed the topic because I need help on a philosophy topic to write about (10 pages) and I've given up on the identity one I've been trying but failing at writing and thugh it'd be better just to rename the thread instead of making a new one.....

EDIT: By good Cage photos I mean ones that would work on a poster and in good enough condition so it's not pixelly when zoomed in once or twice..
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 02:22:37 am »

Philosophy topic? Eh, write about ethics or something. Kantian, Utilitarianism, Social Contract theory, whatever. I dunno.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 09:02:29 pm »

I literally have to google everything to find out what they are aside from ethics.... this is the last paper I need to turn in too and I hate myself for not even being able to get a train of thought on what to write... :/
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 07:46:41 am »

Can't help you there, buddy.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum