Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 05:47:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Somebody's drunk and I hope it's me!!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon Showdown

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Showdown  (Read 138 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« on: November 16, 2012, 07:27:34 am »

So yeah, since this is technically related to Pokemon and the like, and I'm currently making use of it to test my skills (it isn't going too well)... I'm wondering if anyone else is a member? It's one of the many meta-based Pokemon games, where you just pick a team and battle, so the only emphasis is on your ability to battle.

I'm using an obvious username which is obviously me on there: Eido. Simply for point of ease so I don't get confused when checking the ladders. I'm predominantly on Little Cup, the one for the Level 5 basic mon/ baby Pokemon. It's less dominated by weather or particular Pokemon, though obviously in every tier there is at least one Pokemon which sees loads of use. Anyway, it's much more about prediction and skill, which makes it more fun for me, even though I'm "only" in the top 50 - 60 players in the tier and I tend to lose as many as I win.

Anyway, yeah, so, that's a thing now. Just search the following and join if you want to compete or whatever, as it's pretty much Master Dome but regulated by coded rules, with no need for arguments on certain things or worrying about being judged unfair or the like.
Code:
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com

Oh, and 2 other things:
1) You wanna talk to me because you've joined? Either do so through the thread or just PM me, I'll get round to replying sooner or later.
2) Obviously, if you guys think this is spam, just delete the topic and blah. I'm not really too bothered, it's just an information topic at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum