Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 02:54:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I herd u liek mudkipz?

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hi, all.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, all.  (Read 2069 times)
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 09:26:52 pm »

Heeeey, it's Crimson! Pretty big surprise to an otherwise depressing day for me. I'm Deathclaw Bahamut from the Crater boards. I know the board is kinda inactive nowadays, but we're working on it. There's sadly only 1 RP going on at the moment, namely mine, but hopefully that would change. Anyway, welcome back! I'm stuck in the miserable army at the moment, to be freed in March '12, but I try not to let it stop me from coming here.
Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 09:30:02 pm »

that is both wonderful and horrible. it's like you dug up the corpse of the crater
i-i have seen the past ;_______________;

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Report Spam   Logged
Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 09:43:31 pm »

Hey, DB! Great to see you! Hope all's well. And yeah, agree with you. Actually, during the time that I have been inactive, instead of being completely dead, I had become more of an innocent bystander of sorts, in that I generally didn't log in, but did read the occasional topic or two. And yeah, I know about that RP of yours, Oblivion's Joy. I like the concept behind it, and believe it or not, I actually have read to around page 2, I guess.

And during my absence, it also wasn't unnatural that I ventured back here and had a go at the completed RP and Fic sections to relive some of the choicest Crater memories (read BT's works), when nostalgia hit hard.

Yo, Terak, just saw the Pokemon RP page from the link that CM posted. Happened to steal a glimpse that read ''Pokemon Sinnoh''. Remember that? It was that Trainer RP that was posted suddenly out of nowhere by a newcomer, who was, in effect, one of the awesomest RPers to have set foot in Crater. She went by the name of ostentatious.nuisance IIRC, and it really was disheartening to see such an awesome RP fall through due to negligence and of course, the ultimate demise of Crater. Sad, sad times, I'd say.
Report Spam   Logged

The one and the same, whom you might have known or seen from a time long gone.
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 10:15:10 pm »

Aw, only page 2? Oughta read more. The exciting bit occurs later.
Report Spam   Logged

Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 10:21:26 pm »

When I get time, I sure will.
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2011, 01:40:47 am »

Hey person I kinda-sorta-remember-ish :D

BTW, account registration was turned off for some time because we had a bit of worry over some banned members hitting us with some massive spam party they had planned. They seemed to hold a grudge for a long time so it took us a while to turn it back on.

And, aw crap, I'm ruining my run of random welcomes. D:

Uhm...Lawnmowers, Charlie Sheen, princesses named Michael and welcome. There. All better.  Grin

I am dissapoint

YAY NEW PEOPLE! Well, new old people. Great to see you man though don't think we've ever met...
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 08:54:10 am »

Hello there, nice to meet you.  Smiley

On a side-note, why do I feel that the mechanism for setting the time zone is kinda... confusing? Or is it because I'm being kind of stupid?
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 11:25:28 am »

Hello there, nice to meet you.  Smiley

On a side-note, why do I feel that the mechanism for setting the time zone is kinda... confusing? Or is it because I'm being kind of stupid?

I dunno, I never really paid it any attention. Besides you can't really blame it, it's trying to turn Aisenfield time into real time, that can't be easy.
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2011, 08:29:03 am »

Aisenfield runs on hammer time, friend.
Report Spam   Logged

Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2011, 05:02:13 am »

Asasjhfgdsjhfgdhj CRIMSON. -clings to forever-

Dude. Dude. DUDE. Missed you so much. ;u;

Also EHW is making a Pokemon RP AND YOU HAD BETTER JOIN YOUR ASS IN. Or I will kick you. <3
Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.
Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2011, 12:13:12 pm »

Hey there, my lovely Stormblade AKA Wolfdoom AKA Kim! -hugs-

Missed ya too!

Me (and my ass, as well! Tongue) are so joining that RP, mostly to try and give it a shot at one, after almost 2 years, and to hang out with some of the ol' crowd! What say we bring back good ol' Zane and Shelly? Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2011, 02:12:08 pm »

I was actually going to try my hand at one of my gay male Pokemon Trainers, but I suppose I could bring Shelly back for good old nostalgia.

Say, you don't have Skype per chance or something, I want to talk to you again on a somewhat regular basis. :c
Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2011, 11:08:21 pm »

Whoa, how did I miss this? Welcome back.

I was Eeveot back from Crater, and I've had quite a few name changes since then, including Bibliophile, Rumia, and now Hashihime.
I've had a Touhou takeover, so don't mind any picture wars in the games forum 'cause they tend to pop up from time to time.

But yeah, welcome back.
Report Spam   Logged

Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2011, 11:39:24 pm »

Hey hi Eeveot! Thanks for the welcome! Yes, I do remember that name, after all I myself was a resident of the RP section back in Crater. Wink

And hey Kim, I dunno about Skype, will have to see if I can get that to work. Plus, I'll be getting my ass back to college on Sunday the 9th. So, it's still iffy on whether I'll get enough time to indulge on IMs. But still, I'll try my best to be (sorta) active here, since I'm planning on joining that RP as well. Also, I'll also try getting Skype, 'kay, though with a screwy internet connection, I dunno if that might do any good. Anyways, keep your fingers crossed.
Report Spam   Logged

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2011, 01:12:59 am »

OH MY GOD ANOTHER RP IN THE RP SECTION.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum