Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 03:34:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello. This is EFG. Epic Fail Guy.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hi, all.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, all.  (Read 2070 times)
Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« on: September 29, 2011, 06:21:49 pm »

So, thing is, way back in June, I posted my first post in, like, almost forever. Seeing that it was sort of a ''return'' to the forums 'coz I had been visiting Aisen prolly more times than I had done so in almost some 2 or so years, I kinda updated my profile - or more specifically, my email account, to what I currently use.

As I would have it, the site said that my account will be made inactive until I activate it via activation link that would be sent to me. So, I waited. And I waited. But the damn thing never came. Then I thought of registering again. However, that feature was disabled at that time. Why so, I can never tell.

Anyways, I kinda again drifted back to my non-visiting-ness to the forums, until a couple days ago. So, I check, and find that the registration option is back!

And I did just that! Again! Without any change to my 4+ year old username. Heh!

Anyways, there are still lots of people that I remember from my Crater days (circa early '07 till its eventual end), so I guess it's hello again, old friends, acquaintances, and new ones as well! Pleased to meet y'all! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

The one and the same, whom you might have known or seen from a time long gone.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 06:29:23 pm »

Welcome back Crimson Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2011, 06:39:41 pm »

Many thanks. I have seen and remember you, of course. If you won't mind me asking, were you known by another username as well, before you switched to your current one?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Ruler of all things Dark and Tophy.
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

I am the Queen of Randomness. You may gawk at me.

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 06:45:52 pm »

Hey person I kinda-sorta-remember-ish :D

BTW, account registration was turned off for some time because we had a bit of worry over some banned members hitting us with some massive spam party they had planned. They seemed to hold a grudge for a long time so it took us a while to turn it back on.

And, aw crap, I'm ruining my run of random welcomes. D:

Uhm...Lawnmowers, Charlie Sheen, princesses named Michael and welcome. There. All better.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 07:02:23 pm »

Hello there, most majestic queen of randomness! I hope I'm not overusing my gawk quota for the day, eh? Tongue

Anyways, thank you for the warm (or maybe, random?) welcome, miss. Refreshing to see how you're handling your mod duties till this day, and still going strong. Memory harkens back to RaiBlade some 4 or so years ago. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 07:05:15 pm »

I was wynaut7 on crater... and that's about it. I've had other names that I switched back to D7 after a month or two
Report Spam   Logged
Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2011, 07:11:48 pm »

Though it's been almost 4 years, I do remember that name in a ways. Hi there, again. It's nice to meet you. Also, I do hope that I haven't registered to run off again, though it will be quite some work to juggle everything along with Aisen, which includes college, studies, girlfriend, parties and many other stuff which would prolly be unsuitable for virgin eyes.... Though I do hope I'm up for all that.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Level 6
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2011, 08:01:36 pm »

Hello there, most majestic queen of randomness! I hope I'm not overusing my gawk quota for the day, eh? Tongue

Anyways, thank you for the warm (or maybe, random?) welcome, miss. Refreshing to see how you're handling your mod duties till this day, and still going strong. Memory harkens back to RaiBlade some 4 or so years ago. Smiley
Your gawk quota is limitless, kind sir. <3

A mod is a mod as long as there's still postin' going on. *super inspirational music plays*

Raiblade? Dang, it's been forever since I've thought of Raiblade.  Shocked

Gah, I'm startin' to miss Crater again. D:
Report Spam   Logged

Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2011, 08:06:35 pm »

So I was just trying my hand at finding out something pertaining to the Crater forums in that wayback machine or something website.

...and I failed. Quite miserably in fact. I'm sad.
Report Spam   Logged

Terak
Occassional Appearer-After-Long-Spans-of-Time
Global Moderator
Resident

Possibly a Ghost

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2011, 08:16:33 pm »

Nice to see you back, Crimson! I don't think I've heard from you since the time you and EHW were reviving the Master Dome.

I will let you guess my identity. ?__? *mysterious!*

So I was just trying my hand at finding out something pertaining to the Crater forums in that wayback machine or something website.

This saddens me . . .
Report Spam   Logged
DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2011, 08:29:19 pm »

This welcome thread is getting depressing.

DT MOD POWERS ACTIVATE!

Look everyone! A puppy! A puppy that's WINKING!

Report Spam   Logged

CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2011, 08:39:26 pm »

let me give you a hand with that
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 08:41:24 pm »

(and for the more ancient of us...)
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2011, 08:52:58 pm »

I'm honored that the great Terak has extended his welcoming greetings out to me! Oh hey, I recognized you! *victorious sounding music playing at the back*
Cheesy

Wow, yeah, me and EHW did try something to do that. And then it was another effort on iDemon (Nick)'s and my part to revive it on PokeDox as well, which was of course, an unfortunate disappointment. On an overall note, I had sort of left foruming, since mid-2009, that is, when I was starting college. Of course, there were pangs of longingness and lots of other emotions that used to keep going at me all guns blazing, so even if I did disappear, it wasn't unnatural for me to log in once or twice every 2 or 3 months, I guess, even if I had stopped posting altogether.

While it's no surprise that the RP forums (and probably almost every other board) are no longer what they used to be, still, it's quite good seeing people I remember from my Crater days (although quite a few with new names <_<), and I do hope to reconnect with you all, whom I have lost contact with, due to my own absence. Of course, it doesn't sound much coming from practically a deserter of sorts to both this forum as well as RPing in general (haven't done so since '09), I certainly hope that yours truly does get off his lazy ass every once in a while and dazzle you all with never-before-seen awesomeness! Cheesy

And man, it is such a pain typing posts as long as these while you're on a cellphone. QWERTY is such a godsend!

Also, DT's puppy pic is umm... UN-depressing! Yay! Tongue

Always thankful for that, CM, good sir.

Report Spam   Logged

DarkToph
Global Moderator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2011, 09:02:07 pm »

DT + MSPaint =

Yay, I make it better!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum