Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 06:27:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dude, Aisenfield rocks your entire sock drawer!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Topic Ideas

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Topic Ideas  (Read 377 times)
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« on: August 31, 2011, 11:48:19 pm »

So I'm going to have to thing of a topic and have three questions about it. One that's just right, too broad and one that's to narrow. I get to choose the topic but I don't know what I should go with which is what I need help with.

Due Sunday so I hope I can get some help on this

I've also got to do a "how to" presentation and not sure what to present. I was thinking a how to make a paper ninja star or frog but not sure if that'd go over well. Other idea was a quick drawing lesson, either just an anime head/face or a chibi. Not sure I'm skilled enough to do this tho' Could use some suggestions here

This one is due Friday so reeaally hoping I can get some help on these two before the time is up.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 01:03:23 am »

Aww really guys no suggestions? Sad I'm guessing you're all to busy with life atm is the reason why Sad
Report Spam   Logged
STARMAN15
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 11:27:19 am »

What type of topic specifically?

If it's something like a "hot button issue" there is always the staples of abortion, gay marriage, stem cell research, unemployment, immigration and the like.
Report Spam   Logged

Please click me to help me grow!!!!!
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 01:11:37 pm »

We were given the choice to choose whatever we wanted, and discouraged to with the usual ones like the ones you listed. I was told we'll be using this topic for the rest of the semester so I kinda want it to be something entertainment related, I just don't know what to go with....

Also I did the "how to", I did it on how to draw Gir in his disguise. I think I passed but only because I showed up and did it, I was told I did bad with voice level, to short a presentation, not much of an outline, and it was late. Sad
Report Spam   Logged
STARMAN15
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 06:47:28 pm »

What about the paparazzi and invasion of privacy? Another good one is Arts funding getting cut from most schools.
Report Spam   Logged

Please click me to help me grow!!!!!
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 10:23:56 pm »

I went with horror film remakes v classics, for a few weeks it worked but not I can't seem to find articles on it. So the teacher let me change it but it still had something to do with horror films, I went with criticism on the horror film genre.

And I guess this can now be locked
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum