Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 09:38:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gained the lead! Lost the lead!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Eido's Blog: To Keep You Posted

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eido's Blog: To Keep You Posted  (Read 554 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« on: July 15, 2011, 07:17:26 pm »

Okay, this will be, I think, my third or fourth created topic in the blog forums, and probably my fourth or fifth of this week.

First things first: regardless of the fact that I may or may not have already done so, I'd like to formally and publicly apoligise for my rude comments in December '09 to Tyren, Piccie and the other roleplayers. While it was said in anger and bitterness, it doesn't excuse my subsequent attempts to justify what I said. Considering that I'm now "over myself", as it were, I thought this would be the best first step before creating any new roleplays.

Secondly, I'd like to point out the fact, and indeed, welcome it - that we, as a formal community, are now four years old! Give or take about a couple months. ^_^ And considering the staff-team has remained pretty consistent through-out that period, my thanks to our esteemed Admin Piccie and her Randomness Toph, for putting in solid hours of work. I'd also like to thank the other moderators who take time out of their schedules to govern this madhouse. -cheers-

Anyway, onto my updates:

#1: If anyone reading hasn't already picked up on this, I'm now writing poems, short stories and attempting a solid-sized story right now, and all of the most recent changes/ versions can be found on site in the Art Threads or Fanfiction Threads. If you could read them and possibly give me some input, that'd be swell.

#2: I am still a roleplayer at heart, but as stated above, I'm giving it a rest for the time being in order for y'all to not have to worry about me jumping down your throats to get members for any new ones. ^^ More importantly, I'm going on holiday soon, and feel it is unfair to start something I may not be able to commit to or govern while I am away.

#3: Noted above, I'm going on a quick week holiday to the countryside, so I may not be online. In fact, I'd doubt it very much. If I manage something, you'll become aware of it, but otherwise, I'm on holiday from July 23rd to July 30th, Saturday to Saturday.

#4: Hopefully considering I'm now 19, god forbid, I won't be having any sordidly complicated affairs for whatever reason going on upon Aisenfield this year. If I can manage until the end of the year, then I'll officially be two years clean of internet relationships beyond friendship. Yeah, unless you honestly can think of a reason for this not to be the case, don't f*ck that up. -__-" I'm bad enough as it is. xD

#5: Finally, thank you again for welcoming me back! Free cookies for everyone!
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 12:32:53 am »

Y'know, I can't remember us even having any disputes. Guess I forgot all about it. Was it related to Oblivion's Joy? Whatever, it's all in the past now. As for the lack of commenting at the story forum... well, that's pretty disappointing. I'll try to read and comment on everyone's stories when I get the time.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 04:42:51 am »

Yeah, it was my retarded rant about Oblivion's Joy and the lack of interest my RPs had gotten. And other things, etc. etc. At its heart, a perfectly compiled pile of angsty bs.
Report Spam   Logged

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Level 7 Linux User
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 05:36:34 am »

Well, if you would bother yourself to read OJ, it's pretty much dropped to Kenji, Kenta, Weirdo and me, though I would be open to registrations again after the climax of the current arc. Naturally, most people can't maintain a healthy level of interest required to see a RP to the end due to various reasons. I try not to be that sort of person. I will involve myself with IA and OJ, till their death or their deserving end.
Report Spam   Logged

Lord High Summoner
The Forsaken Mage
Resident

High Summoner

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 02:56:57 am »

Welcome back to the forum, i recently made a return to the forum as well.
Report Spam   Logged

~Credit to DT

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance
               Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
               In my own salvation
               And your eternal slumber.

Legend shall speak
               Of sacrifice at world's end
               The wind sails over the water's surface
               Quietly, but surely."
EHW
Addict

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 10:28:06 am »

More updates:

#1: I'm currently gaming on Xbox Live, PC and using Firefox to RP. My contacts for the more important things I'm doing are thus:

XBOX LIVE: Eido Lonseraph (If you wish to add me, send me a note telling me who you are)
Cyanide's Blood Bowl (PC): Valokiloren (I'm not on often enough to do much, but I may play you once or twice in a slow month)
Turbine's Lord of the Rings Online (PC): Isenbras on the Withywindle server (Again, I'm on once or twice on a slow month)
Email: Available on Request, via PM on here.

#2: More stories/ poems have been released in the last few days, and I hope you all enjoy them.

#3: Watched HP 7 1/2. Thought it was terrible, but feel free to discuss with me via PM or group discuss on Zega's blog, as it's already partly underway.

#4: If for any reason you find yourself with nothing to do and looking to read something this summer, check out The Lie I've Lived by jbern on fanfiction.net. It's a HP fanfic which is written and explained much better than the actual series, and expands on some conveniently forgotten information left out in the canon series.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 08:32:41 am »

Updates:

#1: First of all - I'm back from my holiday. Was enjoyable - and I'm glad I took it.
#2: No updates via stories/ poetry threads... had little time to use laptop on hols.
#3: Again, PM me for anything right now - will let you know more about stuff if you do so.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 05:11:44 am »

More updates:

#1: Seen Cap. America and planning on seeing RotPotA (Rise of Planet of Apes) and other films over the next couple of weeks.
#2: Working offline on some stories and other things, will keep you posted.
#3: Still playing Blood Bowl on Cyanide Legendary Edition. If anyone plays, I'm Valokiloren.
#4: PM me for anything.
Report Spam   Logged

Crimson Curse
Mr. Curse
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 12:06:19 pm »

Hello EHW. I don't remember talking to you since a long time. How have you been? How's life treating you? On another note, I started on that HP fic you mentioned, and I'm loving it so far.
Report Spam   Logged

The one and the same, whom you might have known or seen from a time long gone.
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2013, 03:20:05 pm »

Hey man, free fallout 1, 2 and tactics (as well as 12 other games) at Good Old Games. Just gotta make a (free) account apparently.
http://www.gog.com/news/free_games_fallout_fallout_2_and_fallout_tactics
Report Spam   Logged
Picard
Tamamo-no-Mae
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Beyond the Horizon

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 07:56:35 pm »

Got those games yesterday. I don't usually play games on my PC, though.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum