Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 10:07:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Niente è vero. Tutto è permesso.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kingdom Hearts :: Strings of Fate [KH Highschool Fantasy AU]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts :: Strings of Fate [KH Highschool Fantasy AU]  (Read 218 times)
Nisie

Badges: (View All)
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:35:07 am »

Title: Strings of Fate

Genre: Hurt/Comfort

Character(s): Roxas, Ventus, Sora + almost everyone.

Rating/Warnings: Teen, High-school AU

Summary: Twins Roxas and Ventus lived a peaceful life. Not until one of them saw the truth.

Disclaimer : I don’t own Kingdom Hearts.

Also posted in my website : Here << Omakes are also here. Just click the Wayfinder to find my other fanfics and the extras (omakes)

--------------

Chapter 1 : Twins

“Roxas, I need to tell you something.”

“…What is it father?”

“You’re…「 」”

“…Eh?”

———— 10 Years Later ————-

“Roxas!” Called a playful voice. That voice belonged to Ventus. His older twin. Although Roxas disliked that fact. He was always confused with his feelings. He couldn’t understand what he felt towards Ventus, or Ven as he called him. Ven loved him as a brother. For some reason, Roxas couldn’t see Ven as a brother. Merely just someone who had the same face as him.

“What is it, Ven?” He asked coldly, waiting for the other boy to catch up. “Why did you left me! I told you I want to go together, right?” Ven pouted. Roxas only replied with a cold look.

“Because you’re still sleeping, and I don’t want to be late. This is our first day in Highschool.” He said before simply walked away from his twin.

”I- I was too excited that I couldn’t sleep well last night.” Well, that was a lie. For some reason Ven has been sleeping longer and longer than he usually take. Roxas was waiting for him to wake up that morning. However, his entire attempts to wake the boy were futile. Ven kept sleeping, and that made Roxas decided to leave him be. To give him more rest, hoping that if he did that, Ven wouldn’t sleep for too long.

“How childish.” He commented. Which amused the older twin. It was fun teasing Ven anyways.

“Don’t give me that look. I’m older you know.” He replied.

“Yeah, so what?”

“You should have respected me more.”

“Hmph.”

“What was that for?!”

“Anyways, we should hurry. School’s going to start soon.” Roxas said as he started to run.

“What?!” Ven shouted, running as he glanced at his watch.

————————————————

“Huff… We made it!” Ven exclaimed with a tired smile. Roxas was next to him, also panting. “It seemed like we’re not in the same class, Ven.” He said as he examined the information board. At that Ven made a sad look, but as soon as Roxas stated that their class were next to each other, he returned to his cheerful mood.

“I’m glad that we’re still close although we’re separated.” He said as he took something out from his bag. “Here, you forgot to bring this with you.” He said as he gave Roxas a lunchbox.

Roxas was surprised with that. When did Ven made this anyway? He was sleeping, wasn’t he?

“I made this last night. Don’t worry, I’ve reheated it.” He said with a smile, then left for his class. “Well, I suppose we should go now?” He said as he took the stairs to where their classes were. Roxas smiled back at him. “You’ve always done the unnecessary thing.” He muttered before following his brother to his class.

It has been four years since their parent’s death. They said it was an accident. Their body was never found, but they were thought to be dead. Ever since then, the two were under Eraqus’s charge. Eraqus was the head-master of Radiant Light High-school. As well as Terra’s father. Terra was their adopted brother. However, only Ven looked at him as brothers.

They have lived together for four years. But now that they have reached high-school. They lived separately in a dormitory. But Ven and Roxas were able to share a room, thanks to Eraqus’s special permission.

“Name’s Sora! My favorite food is Paopu Fruit! Nice to meet you all! ” Said a cheerful boy sitting in front of him. Roxas hasn’t been paying attention to the introduction. He was surprised when the boy in front of him suddenly stood. For some reason, he could imagine Ven saying the same thing as him.

He could hear the teacher, his homeroom teacher, Vexen or whoever his name was called for the next student. Which happened to be him. “I’m Roxas…” He wondered what to say next. In the end, he couldn’t say anything and quickly sat down. The boy in front of him turned and examined his face. Which irritated Roxas a bit.

“…What?” He asked. The boy chuckled and scratched the back of his head. “Ah, I’m sorry. I thought I’ve seen your face before.” The brunette chuckled. “But maybe it’s just my imagination.” He added.

“… Maybe you saw my twin brother, Ven. He’s in other class.” Roxas muttered.

“I see, that might be so! I’m Sora, nice to meet you..uh…” He introduced again, but then panicked as he couldn’t remember Roxas’s name.

“It’s Roxas.” He replied coldly. It has no effect to Sora, though. “Heh, Nice to meet you, Roxas!” He grinned. This boy was a splitting image of Ven. It’s Ironic, even though Roxas was Ven’s twin, this boy matched the position more perfect than him.
Their first day went quick. There were no lessons yet. Only explanation of rules, vision and mission. Roxas paid no attention to everything the teacher said. He already knew everything. It’s written in their Junior’s Agenda. Which was apparently given to every juniors when they first entered the school.

Next period was the ridiculous lesson, or so Roxas called it. They were supposed to collect every teacher’s sign and at least 15 seniors. Collecting the teacher’s signs were easy. All he had to do is come to the teacher’s room and ask every one of them. For the seniors, this is where the ridiculous part takes. They have to do the tasks the senior asks them before getting their signs.

Ven already got two from Terra and Aqua. Which happen to be his closest friends. Aqua was Terra’s girlfriend. Although, Ven must do several things Terra told him to do. Ven was, apparently asked to call them with “Big Brother” Terra and “Big Sister” Aqua.

The two didn’t hesitate to give their signs to Roxas, though. They didn’t even bother pulling pranks on him. Which saved him, and amused Ven even more. He could still hear Ven shouting unfair when he bumped into a red-haired senior. “Oh? Are you a junior?” He asked. Roxas examined him answering him with a simple ‘yes’.

“I see, well, do you want my handsign?” He offered.

“…No thanks.”

“Whaa? You’re one unique boy, you know! Most juniors are desperate finding signs now and you don’t want a free one?” The red haired laughed. “Heh, name’s Axel. A-X-E-L. Got it memorized?” He said before stealing Roxas’s junior agenda and signed it.

“Roxas, huh? I’ll get it memorized. Until we meet again then.” He said as he examined the book, and returned it to Roxas.

“…What a blatant person.” He muttered before taking his leave.

The next period was lunchtime. Yup, best period ever. He took out the lunchbox Ven gave him and opened it. Revealing a well cooked meal. “…It’s good.” He commented as he tasted it.

His next period was a tour around the school. It seemed like each class has different schedule. Which means, Ven might already got the tour. Not like it mattered. The person guiding them for the tour was a senior. Demyx or so his name is. He explained every little bit about the school. Even the place where he used to hide when he skipped class.

This school was bigger than he thought. He never knew his step-father would be ruling over such a big school. Nothing interested him but one part of the school. The ice stand. He just couldn’t resist buying that tasty looking sea-salt ice cream. He always had a thing for the salty ice-cream. Although a little salty, it’s also tasty. He knew he had to buy it after school.

Too bad that their last period, was a speech about appropriate attitudes from Xemnas. The most confusing teacher ever. Or so Roxas thought. His words didn’t even connect to each other. He was confusing alright. ‘…Damn… If this continues, the ice-cream will get sold-out.’ He thought.

And he was right.

His class was the last to get out, and the sea-salt ice cream was sold out. He frowned at the situation and just stared blankly at the closed ice-cream stand. ‘Damn that Xemnas…’ He thought as he pictured him beating up the said teacher. His concentration was blurred when something cold and salty met his lips. It was the sea-salt ice cream. Ven was holding it, he placed it on his lips.

“Thought you’ll want this.” He chuckled as he ate his own sea-salt ice cream. “…heh.” He smiled as he accepted the ice cream and ate it happily as they went home together.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum