Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 11:33:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "I have no idea what's going on here." -Cieluscian

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Black and White

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black and White  (Read 1938 times)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2011, 02:51:48 pm »

Just so you know, the http://en.pokemon-gl.com/ is now open, so you can sync your games to it. (though I can't until I get a 3DS...) Currently you can play a game called Befriend A Pokemon! and earn one of the Eevee evolutions...well, it only actually lets you get it on May something or another, but you can save the Eevee evolution to your file and get it on that date. Though if your computer lags the game is an annoying *insert long string of cuss words here* to play. Seriously, took me like 18 tries just to complete it because of unfortunate lag and trying to keep the mouse on the game itself so it wouldn't mess up. I managed to get Umbreon on my first try, and I am going with that because I don't ever want to play it again. You can also start collecting Dream World Pokemon and berries, even if you don't/can't sync your game. I got a Poochyena and that's all so far.
I actually got another hook up and have a couple of Dream World Leafeons and Umbreons and possibly a Vaporeon and Glaceon with quote-unquote "Battle Ready IVs". If anyone's interested, I could make a decent trade for em.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Kratos
Heaven's Traitor
Resident

Blame your fate, and your motor skills.

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2011, 06:42:18 am »

Eh, honestly I am not too concerned with that stuff. I'm just mainly after Pokedex data now instead of battling competitively. Speaking of which, anyone have a Rayquaza that they could lend me for Pokedex data? I "could" get one from my HG/SS but I'd have to go beat Soul Silver just to get the Red Orb, then trade with myself then go back and get the Rayquaza. I can't bring myself to pick up my SS and play all the way to the end after getting used to White version .-.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum