Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 11:11:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hello. This is EFG. Epic Fail Guy.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon RP

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon RP  (Read 1454 times)
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2011, 09:48:00 am »

Name: Johnny Storm

Appearance:Johnny was a slightly over average, 6 feet tall, 80 kilogram male. As he was born in Cianwood city he was being trained as martial artist since he was merely a toddler. His training turned him into an aesthetic athlete; built into a fit muscular form. Johnny had dark black hair, with fiery red highlights which spiked up, in the form of a flame. His green eyes gently sparkled from behind a pair of small black medical glasses that had fire patterns drawn into them.

He always wore a black sleeveless shirt under a red also sleeveless hoodie showing off his shoulders, decorated with Yin-Yang tattoos. With his hate of fashion, he simply wore a pair of blue jeans and jogging shoes all the time.

Personality: His personality is much explained by his up bringing, being brought up in a dojo and being taught means of self control, serenity, and the ability to be calm under any situation possible. Despite his hate for being controlled and overpowered, he learned over the years to respect his elders and superiors. One thing that always made him stand out was his hyper sarcastic sense of humor, which separated him from the other blunt, always serious martial art students. Most often his remarks would get him in trouble or be a disturbance to the people around him.

Under normal conditions he is hyper, cheerful and outgoing, breaking the stereotype of the lone dark martial artist with the troubled past and the bad sense of humor. As he gets more into a serious side, he turns to the way he was raised, saying old sayings and philosophical advice sometimes without even quite meaning to do so.

Bio: Born in Cianwood, to Jimmy "The Dragon" Storm and Jasmine Applegate, he was taught all kinds of martial artists and athletic abilities. Fighting pokemon all around him, yet he never quite acquired a passion for them, his real passion was in fire pokemon, when he reached the age of 14, his parents tried to force him to adopt a Tyrogue and start a journey as a pokemon trainer, he strictly refused. Johnny tried to explain to them that his real passion was in fire pokemon. His mother Jasmine, understood his desire to seek his own path and told him to go on his own journey, perhaps he might find what he is looking for, but first he had to deliver a rare berry to a trainer in a far away town to a man called Prof. Rowan. He agreed to do so and started his journey alone. When he arrived, he saw a pokemon which immediately caught his eye, a magnificent fiery chimp standing tall. He asked Professor Rowan "what is that?!". "That is a Chimchar" Rowan answered. "Its beautiful" said Johnny in amazement. Professor Rowan agreed to give Johnny the Chimchar as his starter, and from their on his story began.

Starter:Chimchar, male, Tartarus
Title:PkMn Trainer 
Experience: Beginner
Current team:

Chimchar  ~{Tartarus}

~Scratch
~Leer
~Taunt
~Ember

(Hope this is good enough, something I whipped up, tell me if I need to change anything. This is the first character I created in a year lol
)
Report Spam   Logged
Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2011, 09:57:51 am »

It's all good, accepted. Levels aren't really necessary though, I trust everyone not to godmod and to be fair with how powerful the pokemon are.
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 06:57:47 pm »

I'll reserve that last spot, and have my profile up before the night is out. I say that because I might be going on a walk tonight, but if I don't, it'll probably be done pretty quick here.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 09:38:54 pm »

Reserving Final Spot.
Should be up sometime this week once I bs my way through my school work.

(Dammit, didn't see The previous post D:)
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 02:22:21 am »

Wait a minute, there was a limit on how many people joined? I suppose I should go re-read the thread again.

EDIT: Oh, I see it now. All this time I was writing up my character, only concerned with the state of the initial post. I honestly don't know what to say, other than I've wasted my night. :\ Again.
Report Spam   Logged
Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 05:00:13 am »

As I'm not the actual creator of this I'll put it to everyone once (wooo democracy) as to whether we increase the member number to 12 or keep it up. I don't want it to get too crowded but honestly I don't have enough experience to tell. So send me a PM saying whether you think the number should be increased or not.

The number has been increased to twelve. Zega and Booster are now added to the reserved list, please put your sign ups ASAP

Name: Adende Perez

Appearance: Adende Perez is a fifteen-year-old male is abnormally tall, around 6 feet 3 inches, well above the average. His skin is extremely dark almost black in colour and his entire body is scrawny to the point that you can almost see his bones through his skin. However while he has relatively no fat he has a fair bit of muscle in his legs that he gained from cross country running. His hair is virtually non-existent except for a thin layer across the top of his head. His eyes are a deep chocolatey brown and are often wide open in naïve wonderment.

For clothing, Adende usually wears long, baggy jeans that are quite a bit worn showing a lot of scuffle marks and the odd rip near the bottom as he has had them for a few years, also he wears a plain white t-shirt and on top of it either a black or white zipped hoody that is several sizes too large and so it hangs on his body. He usually wears the hood up but in good weather he’ll take it down. Finally he wears a few accessories; he wears a thick brown leather belt where he keeps all his pokeballs and a few other essential items such as potions, he also wears a necklace with a pokeball on it where he keeps his favourite pokemon – his Bagon. Finally he carries a large blue and black stylised messenger bag where he keeps a few change of clothes and extra items equipment.

Personality: Adende is a very fun loving and optimistic person. He is always smiling and joking around and his joy and exuberance is very infective often leading to those around him breaking out in laughter with him. He is sometimes slightly shy when meeting new people however he often ignores these feelings and tries to be as friendly as possible. He can seem very naive as he always sees the best in people and in his surroundings. He acts very self assured and laid back despite any doubts he may have. However when he is in a battle he becomes much less in control, he really gets into the match and becomes very excited and lively as well as being very competitive although after a battle he can still accept defeat - if with a joke normally. He has a very close relationship with his pokemon and thinking of them as more than just pets and instead treating them as close friends.

Bio: Adende was born in Rustboro city where he has lived all his life. He is an only child of Jose and Adrianna Perez, Jose works in Devon Corp where he is a high ranking official while his mother is a socialite and philanthropist. Adende spent most of his life studying hard in school and spending time with his friends however at the age of 15 he enrolled in the trainer school and began to learn about the wonders of pokemon. Eventually he became dissatisfied with the direction of his life as he didn't just want to end up working in Devon Corp which he found boring. After several arguments with his parents he finally decided he wanted a fresh start in a new place in order to become a trainer without interference from his parents. While his father supported his choice and wanted his son to grow up and become a man his mum was in turmoil and begged him to remain at home but despite all of Adrianna's efforts Adende's heart was set and so after capturing a Bagon that he named Axel (or Ax for short) as a companion he set off for Kanto to begin his journey.

Starter: Bagon (Axel)

Title: Pokemon trainer

Experience: 1

Current team:

Bagon (Axel)
-Headbutt
-Bite
-Ember
-Rock smash
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2011, 08:55:34 pm »

Name: Anne Lazarus

Appearance: Anne stands at a solid five feet, seven inches tall, weighing in roughly one-hundred ten pounds. She is well-built, her lithe and agile frame supplemented by a healthy degree of muscle. From her light, fair skin alone, one wouldn't easily be able to guess her upbringing, though they might find it attractive along with her natural silver hair, often worn in a martial braid, and ocean blue irises.

Her apparel, not quite as unique as her hair color, yet of similar interest, is made from the strong, immaculate silk spun by the Pokemon, Ariados. Though Anne would likely never detail how her clothing is made from the material, it nonetheless is impressive, being durable, lightweight, and aerodynamic, all while still looking reasonably nice. She dons a white, long-sleeved blouse and dyed-black, similarly loose pants, complete with a woven sash about her waist, leaving her feet and hands bare, though she totes a pair of flip-flops if she ever needs to enter an establishment.

Personality: Anne is very down-to-earth, living a life on only the necessities and being generally self-sufficient. Wise beyond her years due in part to her upbringing, she strives to live what she deems a proper life, a worthwhile life, simply by being true to herself and never straying from her course. Protective of family and friends, she is literally willing to fight to the death for their sake, and is perfectly capable of doing so. Anne is fond of the beauty of nature, and though she understands why man chooses to construct and live in concrete jungles, she has vowed never to reside in one herself. Still, the thought of visiting and spending time in one is a welcome one; she often saunters through and has a look at the sights, interested in the next new construction or happening.

Bio: Despite what some may think, Anne was not born to a pack of Pokemon and raised in the wild. Rather, she found herself child to a Pokemon breeder father and a mother whom followed the martial path. An interesting pair to be certain, though moreso was their child due to the values and skills they instilled in her. Living most of her life out in the thick of the Viridian Forest, it turned out to be the perfect playground and stomping ground for the budding Anne.

Naturally, living in the Viridian Forest would also expose Anne to the trainers that frequented the area, whether to experience the uniqueness of the Bug Pokemon that made their nests there, or to make travel for Pewter and Viridian City. Anne knew all the routes and back roads in the area, not just in the forest either: the elusive and rarely-travelled paths to the east; the foreboding Diglett's Cave; the route said to cater exclusively to trainers whom were bound for greatness, Route 22, gateway to the Indigo Plateau.

While travelling to Viridian City to resupply what they couldn't acquire in the woods, a family task that she'd always enjoyed due to the freedom it bestowed, Anne witnessed a group of Spearow attacking a man in a labcoat. Reacting on impulse, she leapt into the fray and drove them off with her fists. As it turned out, the labcoated man was one of Professor Oak's aides, and as a reward for her help, he offered her a chance to have a Pokemon of her own. Thus, she came to acquire an Eevee from the Oak laboratory, and the necessary gear for a 'trainer' - those Pokeball-toting, bug-catching folk whom often wandered her forest home. Deciding the experience as a trainer would be a worthwhile, intriguing, and fun one, Anne struck out into Kanto.

Starter: Eevee

Title: Trainer

Experience: Fresh (in terms of being a trainer)

Current Team:

1. Eevee ♀ (Adaptability)
- Bite
- Shadow Ball
- Dig
- Take Down
Report Spam   Logged

>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 06:20:27 am »

Before any of this starts, I want to make sure everyone has read this post as it outlines something that could make the RP seem less...messy.
-----

Name: Avus Belmonell
Appearance: 5’ 3.5”, 175 lbs. Not a very intimidating form, tanned. Black hair, chestnut eyes, spectacled. Barely visible scar on left cheek shaped like exclamation point; stops before reaching the eye. Perpetually bored or scowling expression.

Heavy coat with zippers on sleeves worn over white T-shirt and black thermal combination. Black cargo pants with multiple side pockets closed by zippers. Reinforcement denim between thighs and on knees create pleated look. Heavy duty, black and white athletic shoes suit long walks as well as intense activity. Never seen without what would appear to be a large briefcase that is actually an incredibly durable, portable PC.

Personality: Containing large knowledge and intelligence, however, comparably less wit and cleverness, though still mentally beyond the layman. An ambient personality that watches more than participates. Unwilling to take uneducated risks and operates on a basis of acquired knowledge and reasoning, leaving sentimentality for his monster. Extremely unwilling to accept aid and angered by the assumptions of others concerning his mental capacities. Despite his occupation, Avus is still a very kind person and convinces himself that he’s the protagonist in order to put up with his actions.

Lacking in quick-thinking facilitates large amounts of prediction and uncanny foresight. His strategies revolve less around status or item usage, using typically offensive and defensive moves to perform less direct tasks, such as altering specific elements of the field or inflicting damage in unconventional manners. Relies heavily on the intelligence, speed, problem solving, and free decision making of his monster.

He and his monster are often communicating through coded sign and gesture.

Bio: A low ranking, but trusted member of a newly formed Team Rocket that is, at best, a well-organized group of wannabe villains scattered about Kanto that communicate via the internet, currently lacking the resources to be anything else. Regardless, he is a hard working member that claims to specialize in data-related activities.

Avus grew up as a child of middle-class origins, who got off with relatively little punishments. He was a diligent student up until his early teenage years, eventually dropping out as soon as he could, on the idea that his dream job didn’t require extra education. He wanted to write books about Pokémon and he knew how to tell a good story, as well as do so in a way that would be more than readable. However, he couldn’t finish anything he started and was quick to give up.

With little else to do, he convinced his parents to buy him a Pokémon and quickly set off to be a competitive trainer. He was a C-list competitor who lost a bit more than he won. His name went around less as, “Avus Belmonell,” but more as, “that guy with the one monster,” as he refused to get any new Pokémon or use any rentals that were given to him. Naturally, this was often the reason for his losses and it seemed that among the circuit of, “professional,” battling, he was the one opponent each new competitor went up against as their debut. His wins were normally due to obviously superior strength over fledgling trainers or outmaneuvering, combined with strong, situational attacks.

Eventually, Avus found himself in a limbo between C and B. He couldn’t move up, due to his lack of numbers, and was too strategically sound to stay where he was. After his first, “B-list,” battle, he suddenly threw in the towel and contacted a friend from his early school days, who got him a position in the new Team Rocket, teaching new recruits to battle well if they weren’t already competent. As the ranks slowly grew, he was transferred to field operations. However, without any assignments, he wandered Kanto, reporting any interesting findings to his superiors. As his use as an ear in the general public of the region became more and more apparent, he was permanently assigned his current task.

Title: Rocket Ranger
Experience: 3
Current team:
Floatzel (female)—Olivia
Report Spam   Logged
Kendrix
Guardian Of The Timeline
Resident

Elemental Master Of Water and Ice

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Search Linux User
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 04:18:59 pm »

Name: Seth Williams

Appearance: Seth is about six feet in height and is still slightly muscular despite the fact that he had stopped training himself and his pokemon a couple of years ago. He has a light brown complexion and dark brown eyes. Due to the fact that his jet black hair tends to curl whenever it passes a certain length, Ian normally keeps his hair at the length that it appears wavy.

Seth normally wears a plain white short sleeve shirt, with a lightning bolt pattern printed in gray, running all over the shirt. On top on that he wears a plain black hoodie, which is normally kept un zipped unless it is really cold. He also wears a pair of faded navy blue jeans, which has enough space to keep a few of his traveling supplies, for easy access. A pair of black and white sneakers rounds out his appearance. Accessory wise, Seth wears a regular sliver watch on his right hand and a sliver chain around his neck, the pendant of which is tucked underneath his t-shirt. He is also never seen without his messenger bag that contains all the supplies that he would need for his journey.

Personality: Seth is very reclusive and quiet individual. He keeps almost all his problems to himself, believing that he shouldn’t burden others with his concerns or problems. It is because of this why, at least on the surface, it looks like he doesn’t want people to get to know him. Despite what his personality on the surface may suggest Seth tends to trust people relatively easily.

If someone spends the time to get close to him it’s as if his personality takes a flip. He becomes much more outgoing and friendly towards them and may even confess some of his feelings to the person. Once Seth trusts someone and considers them a friend he will not want to lose them and will defend them with all his strength and knowledge. 

Bio: Seth lived a very mundane lifestyle Veilstone City. His mother and father ran the local massage clinic for pokemon, and thus he spent most of his time helping them out. He was never allowed to actually interact with the pokemon there, but managed to pick up a few skills by helping out. When he wasn’t helping his parents out, Seth was allowed to visit the local gym and watch various trainers fight Maylene to earn her badge. It was there that he decided that when he was old enough he would become a gym leader.

When he became old enough he sent out numerous applications, all around Sinnoh, in order to study under a gym leader.  Eventually his application was accepted by Fantina, the ghost type gym leader. Seth then moved to Hearthome City and after learning strategies and techniques, including communicating with ghost types, he was allowed to befriend his first pokemon, a Misdreavus. It was then that Fantina decided that Seth needed some traveling experience under his belt, in order to reinforce the all that he learn, and assigned him the task of competing in the league of any region he chose.

Starter: Misdreavus

Title: Gym Leader in Training

Experience: 2

Current team:

Almia (Misdreavus)  F
    -  Psybeam
    -  Icy Wind
    -  Confuse Ray
    -  Ominous Wind
Report Spam   Logged

It seems as though, for better or for worse.... I'm Back

I had Kendra on my mind when I was replying for some odd reason...>_>;

Why, the world shall never know...
Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2011, 09:21:34 am »

Everyone's accepted. Now only Zega and Doru left but like I said you can start when you like, also It would be useful if we used the method Booster has mentioned.
Report Spam   Logged

Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2011, 11:27:58 am »

Okay guys, I'll go and fail first. I just decided to tag Theo with his Trainer title. IDK. -shrugs-

Theodore Watson
Acetrainer
Pallet Town -> Route 1

"We hope to see you again," the receptionist lady said cheerfully as Theodore returned the keys and tapped his cap. Jack followed closely behind, al the while observing their surroundings. The Pokemon sighed contently when his eye fell on the hill standing proud some ways out of town, sporting a windmill on top.

"Feels like home, doesn't it?"

The teen nodded and smiled faintly, remembering the ambiance in New Bark Town and how nervous he'd felt when he went to pick up his starter.

"So, first town we're headed for?" Jack asked, waving a paw in front of his Trainer's face, and Theodore dryly summarized,

"Viridian City. Holds the eighth Gym and the road to the Indigo Plateau. The PokeGear, Jack," he added when the fire type looked at him oddly.

"Oh yeah, right. Well, better get a move on then, I'd appreciate it if we didn't have to camp out on our first night."
-
"I'm almost homesick," the Typhlosion murmured as a startled Rattata scurried off. "They weren't as scared of us back then, though."

"It's a lot like Johto," Theodore agreed, and patted his trusty partner on the back. "But I doubt it would've affacted Mark*. Y'know the deal, though-"

Jack rolled his eyes. "No battling unless the other insists because otherwise it wouldn't be fair. I know, I know, it's been like that since Sinnoh, and it probably will be the same in Isshu."

"Since when did you get so smart," the copper-haired boy chuckled and stuck out his tongue mockingly, earning a playful hit on his shoulder. Jack snatched the cap from Theodore's head and donned it on his own with a mischievous grin.

*Mark - a Furret. Theodore's first caught Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2011, 01:29:31 pm »

Name: Zachary Kayth
Appearance:
Zachary Kayth is a nineteen-year-old male who stands at average height, around 5 feet 11 inches tall. He's of Italian blood, which is apparant in his light tan, flawless skin. Along with his height, it's obvious that he's in shape due to his low weight of 120 lbs. He's not necessarily scrawny, but he lacks arm mass. His arms are relatively thin going around, but he has muscle, they just aren't noticable unless he flexes. His long black hair reaches down, framing his face in a skater-boy type of style, his bangs reaching down to his just below his eyes and the rest of his hair following that trend, increasing slightly in length as you follow it, so that it flows naturally, the back of his hair ending about three to four inches above the base of his neck and shoulders.

His hair, pure black with cerulean blue highlights spread throughout, natural in color due to the Ion in his blood. His bangs tend to hang down over his left eye, but he has a habit of flipping them out of his face or just moving them to the side when he needs to see better. This allows people to see both of his eyes (obviously), showing them his irises which are a color black that is a slightly, but still noticable, difference between the iris and the pupil. Along with that, the iris has cerulean blue specks scattered throughout, making his face, and more specifically his hair and eyes, his most dominant features.

For clothing, Zack wears what's comfortable to him, not what's "in style". He wears a baggy, slightly over-sized, royal blue sleeveless hoodie sweatshirt over a light gray t-shirt. The sleeves of the t-shirt are rolled under the sweatshirt, allowing you to see all of Zack's arms, which he likes because it allows them to "breath" better. His sweatshirt is actually pretty heavy, allowing him to get a noticable increase in speed when and if he takes it off. The sweatshirt has a design on the front, yes, but not a very out-landish one. It's a simple, black, scripted letter X, B, and Z, going from his upper right to his lower left in a diagonal line, connected by a curve.

His pants are dark blue, blue jeans that are straight-fit and somewhat worn out, especially at the knees where there are two large holes, revealing his tan knees to the public. The cusps of his jeans are also frayed, being so large that they used get caught on the heels of his shoes, but now that he has grown into them, the cusps rest at the top of the tongues of his shoes. His sneakers are black running shoes that seem to be built specifically for him. They are incredibly comfortable and are made with a dark gray colored mesh, allowing his feet to keep cool while he runs; the pores of the material allowing air to get in and out of his shoes from the top. There is a silver colored lightning bolt running across the outer sides of the shoes in place where the typical Nike symbol would be.

Finally, he has a few accessories as well. His hands are covered by black and silver fingerless gloves, the colors seem to "merge" together giving them a mixed, but not combined appearance of color ((For Example, instead of Blue and Red making purple, it's the two separate colors, intertwining)). The gloves as well are made with mesh where the palms are, allowing them to "breath" as well, preventing them from ever getting sweaty. And finally, around his neck is a platinum necklace with a small, one to two inch silver blade with two dragon wings attached at the hilt.

Personality:
Zack is an individual that you would want to be your friend. He has a kind and gentle heart, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't get pissed off once in a while. He's got a great sense of humor and is one to crack jokes no matter what the situation is: good, bad, sad, tense, etc. He tends to be sarcastic, especially in reply to one's own use of sarcasm. He tends to play along to other's jokes, allowing things to become quite humorous if he so wishes. He's very reliable and always tries to keep the promises that he makes. He's also that person who tries to take on every challenge that's given to him. People like to be around him because he is a lot of fun to be around.

However, what is a hero without his or her Achilles Heal? Zack's main flaw in his personality is that he is incredibly competitive. But his fatal flaw is that he is hard-headed. While he is a friendly person, he prefers to do everything by himself and rarely asks for help from others. This is where his competitiveness and his arrogance can come into play. He refuses to be showed up and will do whatever it takes to prove himself. Mainly, if he's challenged or pissed off, you might want to back off.

His battle style reflects upon his personality almost perfectly. He tends to be agressive and spontaneous, qualities that he admires himself for. No one ever knows what he's going to say or do next. He also works better under stressful situations, which is why he tends to let his opponents get the upper hand of him in a battle, only to turn it around seemingly miraculously. It's almost as if he plays with his opponents, in which, he does.

Bio:
Zachary was born in the Hoenn region, where he began his journey at the age of ten similar to every other aspiring Pokemon trainer in the world. Here, Zack started off with a Treeko that he used to quickly dominate the first few gyms. He quickly began building a team centered around Speed and Power that soon became a force to be reckoned with. After ascertaining the eight Hoenn badges, he challenged the Elite Four and won. As one of very few victors, he was placed into Hoenn's Pokemon League Victory tournament with eight other contestants. Here, he lost in the first round.

This did not discourage him, however. In order to train and become better, he traveled to a distant continent known as Orre. Here, he trained for four years becoming ever stronger until he finally took the Battle Tower challenge and succeeded. He then returned to Hoenn and challenged the Elite Four once again. He was victorious this second time around and went on to Victory Tournament where he won the final match and was told there was one more battle left. If he wanted to be champion, he would have to battle the reigning champ and win. So Zack challenged the champion, who turned out to be the trainer who eliminated him four years earlier in the Victory tournament. Zack won the battle, becoming the Hoenn league champion at the age of 17.

For two years, Zack took on challengers to his title, none of whom prevailed. Eventually becoming bored of this gig, he decided he needed a change of scenery. Zack chose to travel to Kanto and start his journey over, leaving his champion title and team to his best friend, Kyle, to take over for him while he was away. Now, at the age of 19, Zack is starting all over in the Kanto region to see if he has what it takes to win another Championship.

Currently, Zack has just traveled through Viridian Forest and is about to challenge the Pewter City Gym. He started off with a Chimchar in Pallet town and on his way to Viridian City, he came across a foreign trainer who offered to trade him a Nidoran ♂ for a Sneasel, a trade Zack accepted. Then, on his way to Viridian Forest, Zack came across an abusive trainer with a Gible. Zack challenged the trainer to a battle in order to rescue the mistreated Pokemon. Zack won and Gible joined his team.

Starter:
1. Chimchar ♂ (Lv 5)

Title: Hoenn League Champion; Aspiring Kanto League Champion
Experience: 1 (Starting Over)
Current team:
1. Gible ♂ (Lv5)
2. Chimchar ♂ (Lv10)
3. Sneasel ♂ (Lv 7)

=====================================
(Google chrome spell checked Pokemon because I didn't capitalize it. Pokemon is in the dictionary Cheesy)
((Also, while I'm starting over with Experience Option 1, I'm not starting the RP at the beginning, but rather just afterwards, so I don't have to go through the monotonous: Capture BS pokemon, do BS Battle, OMG HERE I AM. If that's alright, of course.))
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2011, 11:47:01 am »

Yeah that's fine. Accepted.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2011, 09:41:50 pm »

Zachary Kayth
Hoenn Champion
Pewter City

===========================================

Zack opened the door with caution. In the silence of the night, the rusted hinges creaked for what seemed like eternity until the entry was wide open. The teenager stepped through into the darkness and shut the door behind him. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Zack yelled, his echo reverberating off of the walls and into the blackness. Suddenly, a bright spotlight turned on, shining right into his eyes and causing him to squint. "Hey! Watch where you're pointing that thing!"

"Follow the light!" A voice called from the emptiness and the light moved off of Zack's face and onto the ground. It then moved forward for a few seconds before it stopped. Zack followed the spotlight, stepping into the circle it created once he had caught up with it. A second spotlight then appeared about half a football field's length away. A man with tan-brown skin stepped into the light. He was wearing an orange hoodie and dirt-colored cargo pants. He appeared to be Filipino with due to his facial features but his spiky hair made it look as if he had just rolled out of bed. "Do you have any idea what time it is?"

"Yeah, it's 11:30. You can't be implying that you were asleep this early," Zack replied in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

"I wasn't, it's just rather late for someone to come in for a gym battle. Who are you, you look familiar."

"The name's Zachary Kayth."

"Ah, yes. That's right. You're the former Hoenn League Champion. Well then, I definitely can't pass over this opportunity."

"I was hoping you'd feel that way, Brock."

"Three on three then?"

"Sounds good to me."

With a smirk, Brock reached into the right pocket of his pants and pulled out a small red sphere. He pressed the center of it and it grew in size. Zack performed a similar motion, removing his Pokéball from the concealed belt around his waist. Nodding as if to signal one another, they both threw their Pokéballs into the air. Similar to boomerangs, the balls to their owner's hands after they had released their contents. The white glow produced faded and standing in the center of the field were two creatures, staring each other down.

The creature on Brock's half of the field was small. In was a weird monster being nothing more than an animated rock with arms. "Geo," it spoke; its voice was deep and gravelly.

Opposite to it was Zack's Pokémon. It was a tiny beast as well. It was round with a similar body shape to its enemy. However, this animal was teal-blue in color and had limbs that were disproportionately small compared to its body. It had no neck, its head making up its entire body. The top of its cranium protruded outward, resembling a shark fin. "Guy-Buhl. Guy. Guy," it growled, speaking it's name phonetically.

Zack:
1. Gible

Brock:
1. Geodude

"Whenever you're ready," Brock taunted.

"Gible, use Mud Shot!"

"Geodude! Dodge and use Rock Throw!" Brock responded in retaliation to Zack's command.

The two Pokémon obeyed their masters. Gible waddled forward towards Geodude in as much of a sprint as he could muster before leaning himself downwards and using his head-fin to fling a large slab of mud at his enemy. Geodude, however, rolled to the side and scooped up a small boulder as he did so. He immediately launched the rock at Gible, hitting the monster and knocking him a step backwards. Gible appeared unphased.

"You're going to have to do better than that, Gible is resistant to rock type attacks! Now, use Iron Head!" Zack commanded with a smirk.

Gible's head glowed grey in color and the tiny land-shark charged at a rather surprising speed for such a small creature and his fin slammed into Geodude's underbelly, knocking the living stone into the air with a loud, painful crack! "Now use Mud Shot!" Gible responded by digging his fin into the ground and flipping a ton of mud straight upwards into the air, knocking Geodude even higher, causing him to smash into the ceiling. When it crashed to the ground, a cloud of dust filled the arena.

Zack laughed at his success, which made him inhale and cough due to the dust. When it cleared, Geodude was on its back, unconscious. "Geodude return." Brock was smug as he held out his Pokéball in order to recall his fighter. He put his hand back into his pocket, retrieving a second Pokéball. This time, instead of throwing it into the air, he just pressed the button and the sphere opened up, releasing his second contender.

Zack:
1. Gible

Brock:
1. Geodude
2. Cranidos

"Cranidos!" The Pokémon cheered upon its arrival. It was another small creature that was taller than Gible. It stood just above waist-high with the top of his rounded head being at brock's belly button. The blue and grey dinosaur had short arms and average legs with a longish body. It resembled the pachycephalosaurus, a dinosaur commonly known for head-butting one another in troves.

"IRON HEAD!" Both trainers commanded and at the same time, both Pokémon ran into each other with their heads bowed. Their heads smashed into each other at such a force that dust was once again sent flying everywhere. Both trainers coughed vigorously as they struggled to see the outcome of the simultaneous attack.

=============================================================
((Cutting the post off here.))

Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2011, 02:13:31 pm »

Adende Perez
BlackGuy
Vemillion City -> Route 6

A loud honk woke Adende up from his sleep. As he sat up on his small bed a loud voice over pronounced: “We have now arrived at Vermillion City, will everyone please leave the ship. We hope you enjoyed your voyage on the S.S. Anne.”

Yawning and rubbing the sleep from his eyes he slowly got up and reached for his pokeball necklace. With a quick click on the circle of the device it opened up and released a large bright light as the energy was released and reconfigured to show his Bagon. Rubbing his creature’s head he said to him “I hope you enjoyed your sleep, we’ll be getting plenty of action soon,” then as he looked around the small constricting room he was in he muttered, “I can definitely say I sympathise with you for having to stay in that tiny ball, don’t know how you stand up”.

With a stretch that caused his joints to pop he swiftly slipped on his hoody and then picked up his bag and walked out the door of his cabin towards the gangplank and solid ground.

After a quick stop at a pokemart to buy some food and potions he anxiously set off to the wild to encounter his first wild pokemon of the land. The journey to Kanto had been uneventful to the point of boredom and so he had had nothing better to do than sleep leaving him with too much energy to burn.

After a short foray in the tall grass a small foxlike creature appeared. It had red fur and a weird number of short curly tails. Extracting his pokedex from his bag he aimed it at the creature and a mechanical voice came out of his devices saying “Vulpix, The fire fox pokemon. Inside VULPIX's body burns a flame that never goes out. During the daytime, when the temperatures rise, this POKéMON releases flames from its mouth to prevent its body from growing too hot.”

Intrigued Adende decided that this pokemon would make a good addition to his team. And so with a gesture to his Bagon who had been falling him around patiently since leaving the ship he engaged the Vulpix in battle. “Bagon use Headbutt!”

The moment Axel heard his trainers command he began to charge at the creature with his head ducked…

Post people!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum