Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 06:19:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon Golden Skies

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Golden Skies  (Read 1554 times)
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« on: February 22, 2010, 04:16:52 pm »

Pokemon: Golden Skies

Plot:
You are a pokemon trainer journeying around Johto for your chosen profession (co-ordinator, master, breeder etc.) with your pokemon while running into the mischevous plots of the evil Team Rocket who have returned after a couple years of absence. Still snatching rare pokemon and going for control over the world using pokemon.

Rules:
* Follow all of Aisenfields rules
* Must stay in Johto
* Any pokemon can be found as long as they are in their natural habitat (ex. Larvitar on mountains, Bugs in the forest etc.)
* No popping out with random rare pokemon and catching them, be a bit realistic for the pokemon world
* When you encounter a wild pokemon it should be at the level any pokemon would be in that area in HG/SS
* You can skip the Elm visit if wanted but no new pokemon and got to be around New Bark Town
* No god-modding
* No flaming
* Minor character control is allowed with permission from the other members
* Max of 3 characters as long as you can handle it

Sign-up Sheet:
Code:
Name: Obvious
Profession: Trainer, Breeder, Co-Ordinator etc.?
Appearance: What your character looks like
Personality: How your character is
History: Brief knowledge of characters past

Pokemon:
Update when you catch a new one, you can arrange it anyway you like as long as it has moveset, level and name

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chey
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 05:27:12 pm »

Sweet as. Cheesy Been wanting to try out this character for a little while, and he fits in very nicely with the basic layout of the RP which is good. He also fits in with my own knowledge level of Pokemon, considering I haven't RP'ed in a long time, and my overall knowledge of Pokemon is certainly less than what it used to be. Hope my sign up is alright, as I said it's been a while so I'm a little rusty.

Name: Wheeler DeAngelis
Profession: Pokemon Trainer

Appearance: Standing at a very respectable height of 6 feet 5 inches with a strong, muscled body, at first glance Wheeler can be quite an intimidating being. His skin is lightly bronzed which offers a small contrast to his blond hair which is slightly spiky and has a bit of length to it without being too long.* While he's generally considered handsome by others, his face - especially his dark gray eyes - has a certain hardness about it that despite his young age, reflects hardship in his earlier life.
Wheeler's legs are quite long and as such his strides are longer than others, but often times he slows himself down if in the company of others. He uses his body and size to advantage himself in whatever situation he's in, and loves to spend time in the gym.

Wheeler wears clothes that do not restrict his body. Plain black, slightly loose fitting pants and sturdy black boots adorn his lower body, while he covers his torso with a dark gray singlet. He wears two dog tags around his neck which are silver and held by thin chains. He carries everything he needs in a brown ruck sack, and aside from this and his dog tags, he only ever accessorizes with a belt studded with Poke'ball clips.

Personality: Being the perfect example of brawn rather than brains, Wheeler is not what one could call "book smart." While not a complete idiot, his intelligence level is not as good as what it could be and he relies heavily on others when it comes to games of the mind, puzzles and logic. This extends to his knowledge of Pokemon, which he has very little of, and as such he remains on a very touch-and-go basis where his Pokemon are concerned. He claims that school was never right for him, hence why he never learned as much - or as quickly - as anyone else.

Wheeler is generally a nice person, but his intimidating frame can occasionally cause some social awkwardness for him, as he is never sure of what to do when first confronted with companionship. Because of this he can be sarcastic and come across as rude until he's able to understand what a companion is feeling towards him. Once he's been won over, the sarcasm is used on a more toned down level and generally kept to joking around and he becomes a more pleasant being to deal with.

His main interests are body building and keeping himself in shape, and because of his lower intelligence he detests having to think for long periods of time. He also hates having to consider the consequences of his actions, preferring to charge right into situations and make things up as he goes, and worry about any serious consequences later.

History: Wheeler grew up in Celadon City, Kanto. As a child he had a slightly rougher time than normal; his father rarely spent time with Wheeler, and when he did there was very little love shared between the two. Because of this Wheeler was closer to his mother and as he got older, grew to strongly dislike his father.

Aside from father issues, Wheeler grew up reasonably comfortably, there were times when his family had less money than they would have liked but things were never bad for long. When he was ten his father left the family, claiming to be going on an important expedition to Sinnoh but never returning, meaning at such a tender age, Wheeler was forced to get a number of odd jobs to help support himself and mother.

A few years later, he began body building. This was mostly done in secret because the local gym (not Erika's) kicked him out if they found him in the building, as they didn't want to be held responsible should he have an accident and hurt himself. By the time he was sixteen however, he'd built himself up to be very strong. Having settled back into a comfortable life style, his mother allowed him to travel to Johto to travel with Pokemon. Although Wheeler had no previous exposure to Pokemon and very little desire to actually travel with them, the appeal of different areas to train in convinced Wheeler to set off on his own, thus begins his journey.

Pokemon:

Squirtle (M)
Level: 5
Moveset:
Tackle
Tail Whip

Personality:
Often referred to as "Little Dude" by Wheeler (an unofficial nickname), Squirtle is a friendly Pokemon who generally acts as the negater to Wheeler's irrational behaviour towards new companions. He's always the one to offer his small hand in apology or to cut Wheeler off if he happens to begin to become a little offensive. Despite being tiny and certainly younger than Wheeler, he shows an average level of intelligence and strength, and has a lot of promise to becoming a very strong Pokemon one day.

*Apologies for the odd explanation here but I'm not really sure what the words are that I'm looking for. As a clearer reference, I'm talking about Chris Sabin length hair (not necessarily the same style, though). Here's a picture for those who are wondering (ignore the "poster" part of it. My friend made it for me as a joke. A cruel joke considering I love Sabin, but a joke all the same Tongue): http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2559/sabin.jpg

EDIT: Oh, let me know if having Squirtle as a starter is okay too. Otherwise I'll change it Wink
Report Spam   Logged
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 07:23:37 pm »

Mmm... yes, why not? I'll go ahead and reserve a spot, if I may. Also, I have the best Pkmn in Crystal evar - Mr Taddles, my Poliwhirl! XD Single-handedly (well, almost) took me to victory against the Elite Four, and was my highest level Pkmn from about Goldenrod Gym. He's Lvl 61 about now, though I'm back on FR trying to raise the perfect "Monster dream team"...

Quick Question: Are only Johto native Pkmn roaming Johto, or Pkmn from Gen. I to IV? As while I enjoy Mareep, I equally liked finding Seedot and Lotad in different places...

So to recap: reservation of a spot, and asking about Pkmn roaming Johto plains...
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 11:23:58 pm »

Well I'll post my sign up tomorrow

@Chey: Well since he's from Kanto I guess it'd be okay, accepted!

@Tadashi: Ok reserved, as for your question some will be excluded like legendaries, rare pokemon, and pokemon like Shellos but Seedot would be okay as long as you find it in its natural habitat
Report Spam   Logged
Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2010, 09:27:15 am »

Hey, Silent Angel. I already have my characters in mind, so I'll post them up before the end of the night tonight (I'd do them this morning, but I'm going to a friend's). I just have a few questions to ask beforehand that'll affect my characters' profiles, amongst other things.

- By breeder, do you mean the kind of person who's always caring for an egg, or a Brock-esque breeder?
- What would you consider the rating for this Poke-RP? I was wondering because you mentioned Team Rocket, and I tend to like my TR members to have a more-aggressive-less-stupid attitude and use guns (as you may soon find out elsewhere) because damn it, it's somewhat realistic.
- Would you mind if I had an NPC rival?
- Is there a first-come-first-serve rule in effect for the Johto starters, or does Elm have plenty for everyone? I'm asking because at least two of my characters are going to want starters from him.
- Is this set in the general time of G/S/C/HG/SS? Just want to know so I know who the gym leaders are, amongst other things.
- I noticed you're implementing the levelling system. How is that going to work?
- Finally, is there the normal (and, if you ask me, ridiculous) four move limit for Pokemon, and similarly speaking, are there TMs?

Hopefully all of these will have been answered by the time I'm back. The sooner the better, as it means I can crank out my profiles that much quicker.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2010, 10:21:41 am »

Okay, I know it's kind of obvious, but don't forget to put your own sign-up sheet, Doru. ^^"

Also, have chosen a more... unusual background/ starter. Hopefully, that's okay, as I still aim to respect the boundaries of the HG/SS, just hoping to do so w/ a Fossil Pkmn. PM me if this is a problem.

EDIT: Have changed Taren's age and height to make it so it wouldn't be quite as unusual to ignore female characters in general.

Name: Taren Fossil
Profession: PkMn Trainer/ PkMn Researcher
Appearance: Taren has Bonsly-brown shoulder-length hair, which the majority of the time remains untamed despite efforts to do so. It ends up being clustered into small bangs, of which two drape over his face at times, just allowing for sight past them. The bangs often end up around different areas of his face at different times, but they generally fall just to either side of his eyes.
His eyes are a cool sky blue shade, which glint with glee if he finds something interesting or exciting. This, combined with his height, give the illusion of making Taren seem younger than his age.
Taren is a little height-challenged, being only 5 feet tall, and is slightly wirey as well, with little noticeable muscle visible to anyone. This is because he prefers to travel in a certain manner, sometimes ignoring things others find interesting while at other times spending far too much time in seemingly ordinary or boring areas.

Taren is generally seen wearing a blueberry-blue long-sleeved shirt with the word "Fossil" spelled out in fossil shapes, both plant, animal and Pokemon. He then wears a dusty pair of denim jeans, slightly lined with dirt and dust at the bottom of the legs from the continous amount of time he spends in rocky areas. Upon his feet, Taren often wears basic trainers, designed to be sturdy and able to run well in them, but with no additional or distinctive features [1].
Taren wears a pair of biker-goggles, which have an shaded tint, similar to sunglasses. These are sometimes used as a headband, and their primary use is to block out dust getting into Taren's eyes, but predominantly they hang around his neck like a makeshift necklace.

Upon his back, he wears a small backpack, in which items such as his map, and similar lesser needed items are found, but Taren wears a makeshift collection of Pokeballs, Great Balls, Ultra Balls, Heavy Balls and Speed Balls upon a basic utility-type belt. His entire Pokeball collection is generally equipped there, all of which are on hand for easy access.

Personality: Taren is slightly happy-go-lucky - he prefers to look on the brighter side of things and finds ideas people take for granted very interesting, sometimes studying something in far more depth than a "rookie" trainer would. Similarly, Taren's nature crosses over to his attitude to his Pokemon, feeling that restricting them to certain roles as veteran trainers do is close-minded and having a Pokemon as anything but a friend is wrong.
Though he isn't exactly easy to walk over, Taren will back off in vicious encounters more often than not, feeling significant violence is not the answer. This is subjegated though by rage at the mistreatment of Pokemon, something which happens much more often than it should, and often goes relatively unpunished by the law.
Mainly, Taren searches for more knowledge, whether it be of mundane nature, such as the entire list of Pokemon available upon Route 31, to more illuminating, for example the mysterious Ruins of Alph and the Towers of Ecruteak.

History: Taren is the son of Dr. Lazarus Fossil, head researcher on the Orre Region Fossil Pokemon research team, and also an unknown mother who died in childbirth. Taren was raised by a single parent upon the Fossil Ranch, a privately funded area where resurrected Pokemon could be studied in simulated "natural" habitats, with fossils from every region being flown in upon mass finds, with the help of Dr. Fossil's female co-workers.

Taren quickly grew up studying wildlife and Pokemon himself, often helping out in the laboratories or in the field gathering small items or carrying more robust things, and had a happy childhood, if an unconventional one.

At the age of 15, Taren decided he wanted to go on his own Pokemon journey in order to learn about new Pokemon and new habitats, and wished to record the findings himself. With his father's blessing, he left the Ranch with his trusty new friend and partner, a Cranidos named Flint, and caught a ferry to the region of Johto.

Pokemon:
Flint (M)
Species: Cranidos
Level: 5
Moveset: Headbutt; Leer

[1]: Lawl, basic Running Shoes...
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2010, 01:32:20 pm »

I had a feeling I needed more info on here, I'll either edit this post later or make a new one explaining when I use the computer   

@Tadashi: accepted

Edit: Well I'm going to edit my Sign-Up into this post

Name: Raymond Alvarez
Profession: Pokemon Trainer

Appearance:
Ray is a pretty average guy. He has a light brown skin tone, stands at about six feet tall, and weighs roughly 145 pounds. He has light Vermillion eyes; a not so muscular build but muscular enough that his muscles are easily noticeable.  His short Black hair is sporadically arranged, with the front of his hair coming down over his face, though not completely; the rest of his hair also comes down to the back of his neck, under ear etc..

His attire consists of a loose White sleeveless shirt with a Forest Green unbutton one over it that has "Alvarez" written in White Tribal lettering on the back along his left side. He wears some Forest Green long shorts that have a White square on each side (Around the side of the knee area, it's also a pocket with no covering); this short is made out of material that would normally be found on a sweater. He also wears some White Lugz that are specialized to keep balance.

Personality:
Raymond is at most times calm and collected. He would rather prefer people call him Ray and gets a bit mad if they do call him Raymond. Unlike his father he'd rather train with pokemon then study and research them. He likes a good pokemon battle, and would prefer to be in one than watching.

He doesn't talk much unless he has something he wants to get across, or is talked to when he is talking to strangers. He enjoys listening to music when bored or while trying to concentrate on a something he is doing, he perferably listens to ones with a soothing beat to it, unless he is fighting then it really doesn't matter. He is normally spooked when at night and often looks around to make sure no one is around when hearing the slitest of noices.

History:
Ray was born in Vermillion City in the Kanto Region and spent some time there. His mother died during child birth and his father was a researcher that worked in Silph Co. After the Team Rocket take over they relocated to Johto, there he along with a group of others study the Ruins of Alph.

Since moving to Johto Ray began going to the trainer's academy and began to like the idea of becoming a pokemon trainer. He excelled in the battling portion of his class and thought himself to be pretty well set for his journey. Before graduating he had a battle with a starting trainer and lost fairly easily, after his loss he promised himself he'd continue to work at his strategy until he could do the same to to others.

He worked with his father for some time at his research to learn some more things but found the job boring. So trained with his fathers Cubone and after a couple of years accomplished so (learning more about pokemon). He left Cubone with his father and finally set off on his journey.

Pokemon:
Mercury
Male
Cyndaquil
Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen
Report Spam   Logged
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

My personal text went missing...

Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 06:35:52 pm »

Well, the roaming one cleared one question for me. Well anyway, I would like to reserve a spot for your roleplay, please. I have a character in mind already. Hopefully, I haven't gotten rusty from not roleplaying on a Pokemon RP for a while.
Report Spam   Logged

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2010, 08:39:33 pm »

I would like to reserve a spot as well, I'll be going with Yue again.

However, Eevee/Espeon is her main pokemon, but since that's rare I can't use her...

Clefairy was one of my best in my games, but that's also rare...

Can I have Clefairy?

If not, then I'll just go with Murkrow.
Report Spam   Logged

Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

Nineth year Anniversary Search Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 20000 Posts
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2010, 12:00:05 am »

Obviously I can understand if it's taking you a while to answer the given questions. However, I'd like to note that I won't be able to post my characters until all the info is out there. Just putting that in the open. For now, I'll maintain a reserved spot.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2010, 12:19:04 am »

Sorry for the wait I fell asleep earlier and when I woke up my sister was on myspace for a while  Embarrassed I hope this answers your questions effectively

Hey, Silent Angel. I already have my characters in mind, so I'll post them up before the end of the night tonight (I'd do them this morning, but I'm going to a friend's). I just have a few questions to ask beforehand that'll affect my characters' profiles, amongst other things.

- By breeder, do you mean the kind of person who's always caring for an egg, or a Brock-esque breeder?
- What would you consider the rating for this Poke-RP? I was wondering because you mentioned Team Rocket, and I tend to like my TR members to have a more-aggressive-less-stupid attitude and use guns (as you may soon find out elsewhere) because damn it, it's somewhat realistic.
- Would you mind if I had an NPC rival?
- Is there a first-come-first-serve rule in effect for the Johto starters, or does Elm have plenty for everyone? I'm asking because at least two of my characters are going to want starters from him.
- Is this set in the general time of G/S/C/HG/SS? Just want to know so I know who the gym leaders are, amongst other things.
- I noticed you're implementing the levelling system. How is that going to work?
- Finally, is there the normal (and, if you ask me, ridiculous) four move limit for Pokemon, and similarly speaking, are there TMs?

Hopefully all of these will have been answered by the time I'm back. The sooner the better, as it means I can crank out my profiles that much quicker.

- By breeder I mean the Brock-esque breeder

- Hmm, for rating I'm not sure. I don't want them to be all goofy and such likes most in the anime are but I don't want over the top mass murder and stuff though guns and other weapons are something I'd like to have so I'd say like PG-13

- NPC Rivals are okay as long as you can keep track of them somehow, I'd actually encourage an NPC rival for everyone but it's not nessesary(sp?)

- I'd say Elm has an unlimited supply of starters although you don't have to start with one unless your going for the traditional fun way of it like Chey (although her character's from Kanto but she did get her regions native starter)

- TM's are fine as long as you don't end up with a massive amount of them, and I'd give a 10 move limit for the pokemon, this way you can have more of a variety and not have to many moves.

- For the time I'd say about a year or two since the games so about a year and a half

- As for the leveling system I'm gonna come up with like three ways and have people here vote in case the system I chose is disliked and such. One I had in mind was like
Level 5 win 2 battles, level 6 win 3, level 7 win 4 etc.
Report Spam   Logged
Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 02:45:56 pm »

I'd sign up, but I have no idea how pokemon RP's work, is it possible for me to reserve a spot and then see how you guys do it for a bit, then sign up if I think I could do it?
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2010, 05:31:40 pm »

I'd sign up, but I have no idea how pokemon RP's work, is it possible for me to reserve a spot and then see how you guys do it for a bit, then sign up if I think I could do it?
Theres some older poke rp threads here if you'd want to give them a look, if you need some time then that's okay, also I'm gonna get the rp started Friday

Edit: we'll be using the anime style for battling and leveling purposes
Report Spam   Logged
Kenji
Admincat
Administrator
I ♥ Aisenfield!

Harem Master

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 06:01:25 pm »

I've decided to go with a single character for the moment, outside of a few NPCs. If Silent Angel doesn't mind, I'll bring in one or two more characters later on, probably early into the adventure. When I do, I'll throw their profiles into this post after consulting him. Oh, and SA, question: What do you mean by the anime's style for levelling? There really were no levels in the anime, and still aren't.

Edit: I just thought of another question that bears asking. Are we going by the G/S/C moves for this RP, or HG/SS? I would hope for the latter, as many Pokemon pick up some righteous moves then.

Name: Luna G. Starglowe

Profession: Pokemon Trainer (Aspires to become the Champion or a Pokemon Master)

Appearance: One of the tallest females of her family, Luna stands no taller than six foot one (6'1"). She enjoys a fair, if not slightly pasty skin complexion that is a signature trait of a Starglowe. On the other hand, her hair and eyes differentiate from both her mother's and father's; while they possess natural blonde hair and blue eyes, Luna instead bears obsidian black hair and bright emerald eyes. To put it simply, she is considered an outcast of her own clan physically.

Luna has a simple taste in clothes. Most girls her age from Goldenrod City wear tight tank tops with either short shorts or miniskirts, both generally of light colors; excusing the cheese factor, she isn't most girls. She usually tends to stick to neutral or dark colors, not to reflect any sort of clique, but because that's simply her preference. Typically, her apparel consists of blue or black jeans and a silver v-neck tee, sometimes accompanied by a denim jacket. Another trait of Goldenrod girls is their purses, the strap always slung around their shoulder; Luna discards this practice, instead hefting a red backpack over her shoulder. As for footwear, this young trainer actually prefers a pair of sturdy, open-toed red high heels when in towns, and gold sandals on the routes.

Personality: Luna is, and has always been, a strong-willed girl who matured both physically and mentally much faster than her peers. Coupling this with her considerable physique and choice of outfits, she's often mistaken for a woman four or five years older. It's an amazing surprise that she didn't take after other girls born and raised in Goldenrod, or her mother who perceives herself as fifteen years younger than she really is. While this typically turns city-slicking boys and other girls off to her calm and collected -- if not friendly -- attitude, she tends to fit in more with people from smaller towns. When it comes to Pokemon, she is no breeder, but the first thing on her mind is their well-being.

History: It should be of no surprise that Luna lived an early life in seclusion from the rest of Goldenrod City's children. This was not a deliberate act, something she cared to have set in stone; rather, they found her to be alien because of her maturity and mannerisms. These aformentioned qualities were instilled in her by Luna's father, a man who had come to the big city out of curiosity and ended up falling in with a tart of a woman, whose concerns were about nothing and no one but herself. This cannot be made up. Because of their conflicting values and personalities, Luna never got along with her mother, and thus was primarily raised by her father.

One good thing came of Luna's forced reclusion, and that is the considerable excess of time that was bestowed upon her. She was able to spend months at a time learning about things that she was truly, honestly interested in. In particular, Pokemon had a tendency to find its way into her studies. Her father, a Pokemon trainer in his youth, was all but pleased by this intrique and curiosity she showed, and over the years would pass on what knowledge he possessed. Luna's mother, needless to say, was hardly pleased, wanting her daughter to become the spitting image of herself, and as the years dragged on, the two parents would have open arguments. Luna's father never once laid a hand on the woman, but the latter was opposite, beating on him and slapping him at the slightest excuse.

Eventually the time came when Luna could take no more. Following her sixteenth birthday, Luna intervened during one of these fights, stopping her mother from laying a hand on her father. In response, the selfish woman dared to try striking out at Luna herself, earning a brutal punch to her face from the ex-Pokemon trainer. It goes without saying that the marriage ended soon after, as the family would then split into three: Luna's mother stayed in Goldenrod City, her father to his hometown of Mahogany Town, and the young girl wandered off to New Bark Town, to begin a Pokemon journey years in the making...

Pokemon:
1. Totodile [M] Level 5
Moveset - Scratch, Leer
Report Spam   Logged

Kendrix
Guardian Of The Timeline
Resident

Elemental Master Of Water and Ice

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Search Linux User
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 07:03:45 pm »

I would like to reserve a spot in this rp. I should have my sign up up by friday
Report Spam   Logged

It seems as though, for better or for worse.... I'm Back

I had Kendra on my mind when I was replying for some odd reason...>_>;

Why, the world shall never know...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum