Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 05:13:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Somebody's drunk and I hope it's me!!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Pokemon Generation 5

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Generation 5  (Read 2710 times)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2010, 12:14:56 am »

It's all very easy to explain. Magic pokemon rearranges time for Ash so that he conveniently stays the same age for all he does.

DUH!
Dialga man. He reverts time back every year by one year so that Ash stays eternally 10 so he can be the youngest failed pokemon master in existence. Poor Ash. He'd be awesome if he ever hit puberty. Untill then, he's the Justin Beiber of Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2010, 06:38:34 pm »

he's the Justin Beiber of Pokemon.

Lol. Epic.
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2010, 10:07:58 pm »

he's the Justin Beiber of Pokemon.

Lol. Epic.
It's totally quote worthy.

And btw, have you guys seen the new pokemon? A lot of them are seriously legit. Though a lot of the legendaries blow :/
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2010, 02:50:31 pm »

I have, surprisingly I like a lot of the. I only hate a couple and the legendaries. The Chinchilla one seems to be my favorite, tied with the 2nd stage water starter.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2010, 09:24:58 pm »

I have, surprisingly I like a lot of the. I only hate a couple and the legendaries. The Chinchilla one seems to be my favorite, tied with the 2nd stage water starter.  Grin
I do really dislike the change between the second and third water starters.

I don't know which starter to choose. I'm sick as hell of Fire/Fighting, so even though that pig looks kinda sweet, I won't be using him. The snake was beast up till I saw his stats. I want the dream world one though because Perversity is a sweet ability and will make him incredible. The water one was amazing up till the third stage. Then they threw the original design out the window in order to fuse Lapras with Dialga.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2010, 10:27:40 pm »

I know right, the first two evos are pretty badass and then some random piece of crap takes it's place. Gonna have to never evolve it if I get the game. I thought HG/SS would be my last poke game but I'm liking to many of these new ones. That new deer pokemon looks good too.

When I saw that snake thing it instantly reminded me of this one guys fakemon from crater, the only difference being the types (this ones grass right, the guys was fire)
Report Spam   Logged
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2010, 07:01:43 pm »

I know right, the first two evos are pretty badass and then some random piece of crap takes it's place. Gonna have to never evolve it if I get the game. I thought HG/SS would be my last poke game but I'm liking to many of these new ones. That new deer pokemon looks good too.

When I saw that snake thing it instantly reminded me of this one guys fakemon from crater, the only difference being the types (this ones grass right, the guys was fire)
I want the Crocadile Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Chey
Resident

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2010, 03:25:45 pm »

HELLO
I got Black sent in the mail a few months ago, but then I didn't go on Aisenfield for ages so I didn't tell anyone. I went with Tsutarja which I named LeBel (meant to be LeBell, but you can only have 5 English letters in the Japanese game).

My team going on memory because I haven't played in several weeks, excuse the spelling of the Japenese names as they might be wrong and I'm not even sure if one of them is actually a Pokemon name (THERE WILL BE SPOILERS REGARDING POKEMON AND A LITTLE BIT OF THE AFTER GAME STUFF BELOW, SO READ BELOW AT YOUR OWN RISK):

LeBel (Jaroda)
Scree (Denchula, the bug/electric type spider)
Sepp (Purotooga, the water/ground turtle revived from a fossil. Was meant to be Seppa but I accidentally hit okay before adding the a)
Rose I think, either that or Ruby (Ulgamoth I think it's called, fire/bug type that I caught in some temple, I also have an egg of its prevolution that I couldn't be bothered hatching yet)
Jawz (Warubiaru, from the Meguroko line)

Only a five Pokemon team at this point, I did have Reshiram but I subbed it out. I did have a Hihidaruma named Pyra, she was a hard physical hitter but weak as hell defense wise, so when I caught Ulgamoth I switched them out. I also have a Daruma mode Hihidaruma, and depending on what Ulgamoth's name is, it's either Ruby or Rose. Tongue Alright I'm starting it up now because I really want to know what I called it haha. Okay Ulgamoth is Rose, so my Daruma mode Hihidaruma is Ruby.

Um I've beaten the Elite Four, the end sequence is AMAZING but I won't say more, it's the kind of thing you gotta go through yourself ;P And everything after you beat the E4 is hard. Everyone suddenly becomes freaking god like. But it's fun. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #83 on: November 22, 2010, 04:42:20 pm »

Wow, that sounds pretty cool Chey. Tsutarja is the grass guy right? They need to release the english names of these guys 'cause it's kinda hard for me to remember them. Are you still going to purchase the english port of the game when its released?

I read up on some of the new season of pokemon and wtf? The first episode says Ash is still ten years old, didn't that pichu bros. short in that one movie say it'd been a year since Ash met Pikachu? And oh yeah he's caught all the starters of this region, his companions have one of those monkeys, the armadillo thing and that prehistoric land shark looking thing that reminds me a lot of gible. *sigh* So long Brock Obama.... he's gone off to become a pokemon doctor T.T

Team rocket seems to have gotten some change.... their outfits are now black and are suppose to be more serious, the R also got stylized.
Report Spam   Logged
Chey
Resident

« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2010, 02:26:20 pm »

Tsutarja is now Snivy, Pokabu is now Tepig and Mijimaru is now Oshawatt. I don't mind Miju's name change, Pokabu's fits I suppose but I had no idea what in the world Snivy was supposed to be until I read it was "snake" and "ivy." Still, I'm not overly fond of that name. Tongue

And yeah, Tsutarja is the grass one. Jaroda has served me very well, he's very fast. Grin And I'm hoping to be able to buy the English game but it depends on my financial situation at that point, the Jap one is fun but it's very hard to know what I'm doing and remembering what move is what when on some Poke's I only use 1 or 2 moves frequently is hard.
Report Spam   Logged
CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2010, 03:18:25 pm »

more like snide + ivy
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Chey
Resident

« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2010, 09:59:16 pm »

I reckon it's snake, considering it's the grass snake Pokemon it makes sense, especially if they're naming the other two after a pig and an otter Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #87 on: November 24, 2010, 05:10:17 pm »

Oshawatt is otter?
Report Spam   Logged
Chey
Resident

« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2010, 02:09:00 am »

I was on Marriland and they reckon it's "osha" as in a play on the word "ocean," and "ott" as in otter.
Report Spam   Logged
Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2010, 11:03:28 am »

Wow the names are getting weird...

Does pikachu have any meaning?
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print