Aisenfield
April 18, 2024, 05:58:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I have loved toasters in ways that would kill a lesser man.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Blog of Weird

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blog of Weird  (Read 2975 times)
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #210 on: June 27, 2011, 10:22:15 pm »

So that's like an episode of a series that focus' on an overlooked character?
Report Spam   Logged
Weirdo
Elite

Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search Apple User
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2011, 06:01:12 am »

Nah, they're like really short paragraphs, like maybe 300 words max, and they focus on really small things, like a smile or something.
Report Spam   Logged

Shameless self promotion : Any Last Words
Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #212 on: July 22, 2011, 02:18:16 pm »

Update time.

Holidays are going on. Life is repetitive but entertaining and what more can you ask for. Spent a week on my old city chilling with my friends, feeling nostalgic, and generally having a good time. It was awesome seeing them again and I might see them one last time this summer as they might come up. Yay!

Has anyone seen Beastly? If not don't. It's a terrible movie, although Neil Patrick Harris' acting is awesome as usual.

Transformers three was exactly what I expected it to be, entertaining but stupid. I especially liked how it's sort of two movies, the first half has plot and character building and then half way through they give up and say "Screw this, lets blow up chicago". Fun times.

The Vlogbrothers are badass, can't believe I've been missing out on them for so long. They're two brothers who make videos back and forth four times a week (twice each) and they're hilarious, entertaining and even educational. Also they're both awesome outside of YouTube as well. John Green is an AMAZING author (seriously, he's a must read, my personal favourite is "An Abundance of Katherines" but all his books are sweet) and Hank Green is a sweet musician (with a new album out recently). Check them out.

A band I am recently obsessed with is Driftless Pony Club. They're amazing and they have sweet ass lyrics. My personal favourite songs of theirs are "Legends of Archery":

Thanks Earthquake:

And Bike:

Another sweet sweet band is The Mountain Goats. God these guys are beautiful and they have the greatest lyricist in the world. Also they have so many songs you're almost guaranteed to find one song that you'll like (though you'll probably find many). Suggested songs for these guys are Lovecraft in Brooklyn:

Autoclave:

And This Year:

Currently reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman, Paper Towns by John Green, Mort by Terry Pratchett and Moab is my Washpot by Stephen Fry. Yeah I tend to read several books at the same time for some reason. Mainly cos I order so many badass books from the library and my interest keeps getting captivated by another one while I'm in the middle of one and so I read back and forth. I'm also waiting for The Great Gatsby to arrive to try it out and see what it's like, as well as Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children (watch this trailer and tell me you don't want this book: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVegDhDxLeU&feature=channel_video_title

American Gods is interesting, though really weird. Paper Towns is awesome (and I'm still in the beginning). Mort is usual Terry Pratchett badassery. And Moab is my Washpot is cool, I never knew that Stephen Fry had such a cool childhood, also you can practically hear his voice while reading it Cheesy.

Webcomics! I've finally gotten round to reading Penny Arcade, which is sweet. Though I haven't started from the beginning to do an Archive Binge for two reason, one it's huge and I don't have the energy, and two I don't get most of their older stuff as it's based on videogames that I never played Sad . Another hilarious and amusing comic is Bad Machinery made by the same guy who made Scary Go Round. It's epic, check it out.

Finally (if you're still listening) I have come to a weird revelation. The Hokey Cokey is a song teaching kids that sex is "what it's all about". Seriously. "In, Out, In, Out" Is obvious. And "Do the Hokey Cokey" is clearly a euphemism for sex. I guess it's just getting kids ready for life from an early age...

And I'm done. DFTBA (Don't forget to be awesome) (Yeah I stole that)
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #213 on: August 25, 2011, 12:45:37 pm »

Haven't been able to come one much lately cos I'm on holiday :/

Only two things to say first I GOT MY GCSE RESULTS:

Maths      A*
Maths (2)      A*
English Lit      A*
English Lang   A   
French      A
Business      A*
IT              A
Biology      A*
Chemistry      A*   
Physics      A*
Core Science       A*

Some like the second maths and the core science are pretty obsolete for anything other than having more GCSE's.
Funny thing is, I am actually kind of disappointed with these results :/ I feel like I could've done better. But oh well, they'll do. I'll make up for it in A-Levels.

Second thing is a link to a cool site, especially if you like creepy things: http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #214 on: November 02, 2011, 02:10:03 pm »

I <3 Mulan
Report Spam   Logged

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

The Heavy Metal Harbinger of Death

Apple User Mobile User Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« Reply #215 on: November 03, 2011, 06:07:30 pm »

Best version is best
Report Spam   Logged

Xavier, making it rain on dem ho's XD. Credit to CM for the win pic.

*XBL Gamertag: xANTiVEN0Mx ... PSN ID: XMEGAVENOMX

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #216 on: November 03, 2011, 06:25:00 pm »

Best version is best

What is this. Jackie Chan + Mulan.... I just. How.. Why is my computer capable of holding such awesome.
Report Spam   Logged

CM
ovelrord
Resident

Search Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #217 on: November 03, 2011, 06:56:15 pm »

hahahahaha jake that is terrific
Report Spam   Logged

pıɐs ǝɥs 'ɟɹɐ

suıɐɯop ʇuǝıqɯɐ ʎןɥbıɥ ɹǝɥʇo puɐ ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇɐɯoɹɥɔuɐd pǝssǝɹdǝp-ןɐpǝd uı ɹoıʌɐɥǝq uosɹǝd-ʇɹoɥs ɟo ǝɔuɐɔıɟıubıs ǝɥʇ pǝɹǝpuod 'uoıʇɐɔıɟıpoɯ ɹǝɥʇɹnɟ ǝuobɹǝpun buıʌɐɥ 'bop ɐ 'uʎןǝʌǝ
Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2011, 11:37:02 am »

I'm glad you all enjoyed. It is one of my personal favorites.
Report Spam   Logged

"Only through struggle, have I found rest, but with a piece of me taken away. Remove from me this deception, that I called love" ~ As I Lay Dying
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2011, 08:24:13 pm »

Haha, I remember that.
Report Spam   Logged
Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #220 on: November 20, 2011, 01:47:42 pm »

A small experiment. Why? Well I guess I'm just a little Weird.

Please Accept Some Terribly Egregious Babbling Inevitably Not very Xenial, carefully Manipulating while 6 waiters roar...

Let's stop that non-sequitur right there, I got what I wanted down, it's really all you'd need. It might help to pay attention to Margo's special rules of grammar, that most famous magic Pixie dream girl.

What's that? Why am I saying you, well this is only half the experiment. The rest is up to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #221 on: November 20, 2011, 03:14:50 pm »

this man,,,,,,, CRACKED the CODE. he gets REWARD,,,,..,,.., DO YOU WANT REWARD?Huh???
Report Spam   Logged

Venom
Straightedge
Elite

« Reply #222 on: November 20, 2011, 06:25:47 pm »

A small experiment. Why? Well I guess I'm just a little Weird.

Please Accept Some Terribly Egregious Babbling Inevitably Not very Xenial, carefully Manipulating while 6 waiters roar...

Let's stop that non-sequitur right there, I got what I wanted down, it's really all you'd need. It might help to pay attention to Margo's special rules of grammar, that most famous magic Pixie dream girl.

What's that? Why am I saying you, well this is only half the experiment. The rest is up to you.
Wtf is this?
Report Spam   Logged

Weirdo
Elite

« Reply #223 on: November 20, 2011, 06:31:04 pm »

Little coded puzzle thingy. If you solve it you get a sort of prize. It's a pretty pleasant one.

I'm interested in seeing if anyone solves it. It involves a link, a password, and some googling.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum