Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 10:28:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To help someone get over a traumatizing event, just traumatize them again with something different.~DT

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

NFL

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL  (Read 1908 times)
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

My personal text went missing...

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2010, 12:49:09 pm »

Dorumon, we're stuck with Kolb. He's just not ready to be the head quarterback for the Eagles. And with Vick out, they have no choice but to use him. I bet that was the only reason why we lost the game with the Redskins. I don't really like Vic, but he's better than Kolb.

At least Packers won. GO PACKERS!
Report Spam   Logged

Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

Do not fear, friends - I'm here!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2010, 11:23:25 pm »

Jags win on a giant 59-yd field goal over the Colts, Bengals lose to the Browns, Seahawks lose to Rams (not completely surprising...), Vick and Kolb get a shot at the Redskins, and two Bears QB get KO'd. All I can say is... wtf? Oh, btw, Favre to Moss for TD anybody?
Report Spam   Logged

Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2010, 11:20:48 am »

Jets overkilled the Bills. I was watching some channel and got to see all the stats for every team that was currently playing. I think they just let them have the touchdown. At least I had that channel. Couldn't watch the Packers play. *sad face*
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2010, 08:00:09 pm »

Dorumon, we're stuck with Kolb. He's just not ready to be the head quarterback for the Eagles. And with Vick out, they have no choice but to use him. I bet that was the only reason why we lost the game with the Redskins. I don't really like Vic, but he's better than Kolb.

Yeah... that must've sucked for Vick getting sandwiched like that haha
Report Spam   Logged
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2010, 11:53:14 pm »

Yeah... that must've sucked for Vick getting sandwiched like that haha

Sadly, for nothing. He got so far, yet a yellow flag flew onto the field.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2010, 05:25:08 pm »

Another win for the Eagles Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Elize
FABULOUS
Resident

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2010, 12:32:11 am »

Vick's back tomorrow. I wonder why.. xD
Report Spam   Logged

Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2010, 12:05:34 pm »

... Too bad he isn't starting, delaying the epic fight of the Falcon franchise QBs. Ah well, next time...

Dallas at Minnesota. Both 1 wins each... What in the world happened? I understand the Cowboys suckin' early, always being over-rated that they really deserve it. But the Vikings? They have the best weapons anyone could ask for in AD, the best wr-duo in Moss-Harvin (soon to be trio when Rice gets back to 100%), a solid O-line, and they're holding teams to low scores with the best D-line in the NFL and a solid secondary. I just don't get it... My idea would be to start Favre assuming he can throw even a little bit just to continue his streak, and the minute starts making poor-decisions/not making easy throws, put in T-Jack. Holy cowbells... If the Vikings lose, this is gonna be a long season...

Games to watch:

Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay: Aaron Rodgers is starting, but no Clay Matthews or Jermichael Finley. With the injury bug ravaging the Packers' roster, will they be able to beat a solid Dolphins team?

Ravens vs. Patriots: ... Do I really have to explain this? It's just a good match-up whenever they play each other, always results in exciting games.

Tampa Bay @ New Orleans: Surprise! But seriously, the Saints are on a roll down-hill, and the Bucs are starting to look like a real franchise with QB Josh Freeman and his rookie WR. Don't be too surprised if Tampa wins this won, considering the other team has lost to the the Cardinals, who had rookie Max Hall have is first start.

Colts @ Redskins: Peyton vs McNabb, this time on a different team. Peyton has never won in the capital, but never say never. McNabb... Uh, sorry to say I haven't really been following him that much. Can't assume much since he lost to the up-and-coming Rams (16-30) and barely beat the Boys, yet edged out victories in Philly and at home against Green Bay.

Oakland @ San Fransico: Battle for Bay Area. Jason Campbell starts again for the injured fire-starter Bruce Gradkowski after losing his job after six quarters. Alex Smith got his wish in working with the same offensive coordinator 2 years in a row, but is still on a 5-game losing streak. Smith has the comeback ability, as I vividly remember last week, he just has to finish his games. The Raiders have a very good special teams, bocking two punts in a win over Sand Diego. Two teams that surprised in different ways this season, face off in a game that most wouldn't have thought would be interesting during the preseason...
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2010, 12:00:56 am »

Another win for the Eagles Cheesy

Sucks for the Cowboys, heh, been telling my teacher what's up wit them Cowboys. He threaten me (jokingly of course) that he'd flush me down the toilet, fail me, and shave a star on my head (that might actually look pretty cool)
Report Spam   Logged
Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2010, 08:43:07 am »

They all sounded pretty bad, but true dat on the star.

Vikings win! Dolphins beat the Packers! Eagles beat Falcons! Rams beat Charg... Wait, wtf? Rams beat Chargers, Seahawks beat da Bears, and San Fran finally wins, against the Raiders...
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2010, 11:25:14 pm »

Maan, I thought the Eagles had that game won. They were doing good the 1st half of the game until Britt came in on the Titans side.  Embarrassed There's still always next time, and umm aren't they like tied for 1st for their division? That one pass Kolb made.... man, I was already going to say forget about it until it got saved from being picked off by the Titan's. That was a pretty awesome save, forgot who did it though Grin

Cowboys.. didn't really see the game but was following through text on the internet. Looked like they were doing okay early on, they had the lead (7 - 10) before I went to the gym and then when I got out it was clear they were going to lose. At least they were able to make the gap between scores not that big.

Didn't really see any other games but I heard someone returned a ball a the way for a touchdown.
Report Spam   Logged
Linkxy
Rolly Jolly girls like his lolly Polly.
Resident

Trying to keep it cool.

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2010, 04:01:33 pm »

Maan, I thought the Eagles had that game won. They were doing good the 1st half of the game until Britt came in on the Titans side.  Embarrassed There's still always next time, and umm aren't they like tied for 1st for their division? That one pass Kolb made.... man, I was already going to say forget about it until it got saved from being picked off by the Titan's. That was a pretty awesome save, forgot who did it though Grin

Cowboys.. didn't really see the game but was following through text on the internet. Looked like they were doing okay early on, they had the lead (7 - 10) before I went to the gym and then when I got out it was clear they were going to lose. At least they were able to make the gap between scores not that big.

Didn't really see any other games but I heard someone returned a ball a the way for a touchdown.
I dropped Britt from my fantasy team before that game........

The Bengals are not performing up to expectations and have lost 3 in a row. I'm running out of tears.
Report Spam   Logged

I Linkxy hereby claim
Godzilla, Link, Alphonse Elric, Cloud Strife from FFVII, Nero from DMC4, The Cincinnati Bengals, Trunks, Kenshin, Neji Hyuga, Charizard, all of the Halo games; those made, and unmade, Capell, Sigmund, Aya, Edward and all other characters in "Infinite Undiscovery", the show Scrubs, and everyone in it, Eragon, Saphira, Murtagh, Thorn, Brom, and all related characters from the Inheritance trilogy.
Now the co-holder of the title of highest count in "Count To 10 Before a Mod/Admin comes."-55
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2010, 08:30:36 pm »

I dropped Britt from my fantasy team before that game........

The Bengals are not performing up to expectations and have lost 3 in a row. I'm running out of tears.
Haha, fail

Hey, why don't you go cry with a Cowboys fan, sure you can get a laugh outa that

lol, watch them win the rest of their games + superbowl
Report Spam   Logged
Big Dawg
The Last Dawg Standing
Warned Members
Resident

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2010, 08:28:40 am »

Soo... How 'bout dem Raiders?
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2010, 09:08:29 pm »

Looks like the Cowboys finally got a win, guess getting rid of the coach helped. Saw the Broncos beat someone by like twenty or thirty points.... that must've sucked for the other team.

Currently tracking the Eagles game against the Redskins, they got a 28 - 0 lead in the first quarter.... awesome  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum