Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 08:34:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Project Weapon

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Weapon  (Read 1465 times)
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2009, 08:59:00 pm »

((Sorry for the lateness, been a bit busy with school. Not that good I'd agree ))

A nice cool breeze past by as Raymond went on walking throughout the city of Las Vegas looking for some type of food and place to stay. He figured if he couldn't find any shelter by the end of the day he could build himself a little place to crash and so his main priority was getting something to eat.

He only had a couple dollars that he'd been given to use during his initial hunt but wouldn't want to eat somewhere with a lot of people which was a little hard for him to find. "Hmm, this place looks alright" he said as he walked by a Sonic that seemed to be pretty dead at this time.

"Welcome to Sonic how may I help you?" the cashier remarked as Raymond got up to the counter.

"Erm, how about a number Four, with an Ocean Water" he said as he'd chosen a Chicken Sandwitch, Fries and a drink. He quickly paid and sat down at a nearby table as he waited for his order to be made and thought about where he might find someone with information about his mother.

((Yeah so I still can't figure out exactly where I'm headed and wasn't sure if meeting with some of you right away would be a good thing so for now I'll have him wonder around looking for someone))
Report Spam   Logged
Zarean
enasnI naeraZ
Esteemed Members
Resident

Rawr >:3

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 01:43:43 pm »

Alexis happily took the offer, getting up off of the ground. She would rather be with this man, even if he insisted that her precious Dr was in fact a cruel evil man that had only raised her as an experiment. Of course Alexis had already realized just what her relationship to her creator was, yet she was alright with that. She did not mind being his experiment if it brought praise and pride to him. It was all she knew, after all. Besides, if this weapon was hunting down the Scientists and Dr’s who worked for the ‘Project’ then surely he would be able to Track down Leigh. And Perhaps Alexis would be useful to him along the way. If she could utilize the power that Leigh worked so hard to develop inside of her, she would feel true bliss.

“My name is A.L-X-6.” She chimed as the two of them left the dusty, barely standing building. “If you like, you may call me Alexis. I find it sounds more human. What is your name? I was created in Facility GENISIS, but my brother destroyed it…” her voice trailed off, a sense of foreboding pressing down on her. “He was not a good child. I’m sure the Dr. terminated him for his misbehavior.”

( Dialog DX )
Report Spam   Logged

I am a member of RAWR (Roleplayers who Approve of Working Roleplays).  Please do not join or create multiple RPs unless you are certain you are able to handle the obligation of providing a post in each thread at least once every week. Neglecting to do so is a rude inconvenience for fellow roleplayers and inhibits the progression of the roleplay itself.

If you support active roleplays, please include this quote in your signature.

~Banner by Moi~

Count Down (1st chapter out) Written and Drawn by me.

Ceres Eve My newest roleplay, check it out if you're interested!

I was claimed by Stained-Glass-Seraphim. 12/05/07

Notice: I've recently gotten a job, and I'll be starting college soon, so I will be slow to respond.

Wanna Fight?
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2009, 04:43:24 pm »

“He was not a good child. I’m sure the Dr. terminated him for his misbehavior.”

"Do you really believe that a Metahuman child with abilities which exceed the potential of humans could be calmly executed by a scientist, a man who spends his life researching and experimenting, not shooting or fighting in any manner? That the child would go quietly, being easy to subdue? Kid, you've a lot to learn," Wraith retorted, not at all impressed with the admirable yet needlessly hopeless dedication to the scientist.

Calmly striding towards a nearby food stand, grabbing himself and Alexis some food each, before making for a place to eat peacefully while maintaining a facade of nothing being unusual about them. He settled upon a bench, beckoning his new companion to join him, before turning to her. "So... what is your story properly? I need to know the details, as well as what you want to do with your new-found freedom..."

((Blergh - awful speech stuff...))
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum