Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 03:41:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Screw the rules, I have green hair!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

The Amlik regional Championship

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Amlik regional Championship  (Read 4028 times)
mauralucky7
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Combination Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts
« Reply #225 on: February 17, 2008, 12:57:03 pm »

"Hmmm. An 8 way battle." Alex looked at her mew. "You up for it?" Seeing the legendary twirl in the air the psychic laughed. "It is a great idea. To bad 'they' came up with it. Oh well. By god-modding I wonder if he's banning all of our powers. Ahh probably not." Laughing she wrote a letter to DW and I.R.

Dear People who try to make my life a living Hell.

I have decided to use My Alakazam, Mew, Blastoise, Venasaur, Charizard, and My Ampharos.

Go annoy somebody else,
Alex

Signing the letter she sent her pidgeot to fly the message to DW. As her bird delivered the message she walked to the nearest city and drawed out her Ampharos. "Let's get ready to kick butt."
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #226 on: February 28, 2008, 06:15:23 pm »

Sorry for the wait guys, I was waiting for February 29, when I said that date, I meant, real time, I guess I should have mentioned. Sorry!
=================================

*insert numbers of days since last post* have passed since the invites were sent so finally the day of all days has come, the... Seven or Eight way battle is about to begin. All the compititors have been transported by magical means to a giant stadium, in the locker room, there's an entrance to the stadium through this room and there are tons of machines and magic on the small hall leading to the stadium inside. This is so everyone has a cool entrance thingy to entertain the fans, yes, there are fans, the stadium is Super full with people waiting for the battle to start. But now we join I.R., D.W. and Leon on our side and all the other competitors. I.R. is on a stand and giving a small lecture on the rules and everyone is paying attention to him, well everyone except Leon and that's cause he has the right to not give a damn.

" So okay people, the day of reckoning has finall come. I would now like to list a few rules and details about this fight. Ahem.
1. You are your pokemon, your pokemon and you will be tied mentally so if it feels pain so will you. This on the other hand can't be abussed, if you do, then you will suffer one of the three penalties listed below.

2. There will be tag-teams.
a. If you hurt your companions pokemon then you will suffer a penalty, but if you hit him on the account that you have a plan or idea to bring you bigger success, then you will suffer no penalty
b. You can change your partner if you greatly dislike him or her, but if you do this, you will suffer penalty 4

3. No god modding what so ever, this shall be a clean fight, obey or suffer. Alex, if you use your powers then I will give you penalty 2, you have been warned.

4. Two move combos are allowed, but only once per two turns.

5. No items allowed.

6. Your pokemon may die in this and if it does, it will stay dead for a week and if it dies, you will lose one emotion or feel a certain emotion to extreme levels, like extreme pain or joy.

7. You can have a really flashy entrance.

8. All pokemon used will be super charged, except those of the Elite of the region.

9. To determine damage, we will use the system used in the Poke'Grande Master Dome rp thing, I don't know what this means, but just do the research. Apply defense of the pokemon and such, of course to make things realistic, all pokemon willl have their stats super charged to the limit they can have them, as in, beneficial natures my people. If this is to complicated, then the fight will be won using Type advantages, of course protective moves can be used and before anything is done, the other person has a chance to use a move to counter or evade the attack.

10. No dodging

11. Healing is lame, so NO HEALING!

Now for the penalties.

1. Your pokemon will be fused with a Magikarp and have to fight for the rest of the fight in this condition.

2. You are now targetted by everyone else, so in terms, everyone is forced to use their pokemons most powerful attack against you or use a combo.

3. The fans and people in the stadium will start throwing junk at you and your Pokemon, this varies from food, to pokemon to anvils and pianos.

4. You have to fight using one pokemon less, the pokemon will be chosen at random. "
"So does everyone here understand those rules?" DW asked

Everyone nodded though Alex seemed unhappy at the no god mod thing.

"So great, now let me post my team here. I am using this on my Poke'Grande thingy, if anything here complains on that I will cut off your tail... or have you grow one..."N I.R. pointed out

1. Poke'Mon's Name: Togekiss
Move 1: Flame Thrower
Move 2: Aura Sphere
Move 3: Tri Attack
Move 4: Air Slash
Held Item: Choice Specs

2. Poke'Mon's Name: Gengar
Move 1: Shadow Ball
Move 2: Focus Blast
Move 3: Hypnosis
Move 4: Thunder Bolt
Held Item: Scope Lens

3. Poke'Mon's Name: Electivire
Move 1: Thunder Punch
Move 2: Ice Punch
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Cross Chop
Held Item: Berry Juice

4. Poke'Mon's Name: Crobat
Move 1: Hypnosis
Move 2: U-Turn
Move 3: Air Slash
Move 4: Sludge Bomb
Held Item: Black Sludge

5. Poke'Mon's Name: Tyranitar
Move 1: Crunch
Move 2: Stone Edge
Move 3: Earthquake
Move 4: Ice Beam
Held Item: Quick Claw

6. Poke'Mon's Name: Vaporeon
Move 1: Surf
Move 2: Wish
Move 3: Ice Beam
Move 4: Hidden Power Electric
Held Item:

Team Name: United We F***

"Any questions?"
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #227 on: February 29, 2008, 07:42:12 pm »

Lenny raises his hand, "Uuh, yes. Why don't we get the up on that powe-" Lenny gets an Aura Sphere, by I.R.'s Togekiss.
"Does that answer your question?" Mark asks.
"... Ouch..."
"So, shall we start our wild situation?"
"Wait... That damage thing is a bit unfair, don't you think?" Alex asks, "Because, basicly, how is the damage measured? Do we die, if we run out of Pokemon, or what?"
"Just temporarily."
"S***..." Alex sighs, "I don't wanna die..."
"Let's just get this over with..." I.S. said, after chugging down a full cup of coffee, then tossing away the mug.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
mauralucky7
Resident

Combination Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts
« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2008, 02:03:39 pm »

How do you use Poke'Grande Master Dome rp. Wasn't that on crater?

"Dang it!" the psychic muttered. ?"Stupid rules".Mulling this over she found a flaw in I.R.'s plan. "Hey I.R. if we are not allowed to heal then why can Vaporeon use wish?" Hmm I wonder who I'm going up against first. I really don't want it to be one of those jerks... Seeing DW staring at her she stopped thinking about his group just in time to hear I.R. announce the first battlers.
Report Spam   Logged

Shy Guy
Resident

Shy as bitter **** at times.

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2008, 03:04:03 pm »

That is why I always have the power to edit, I'll edit it to, No Blisseys since that is what I meant. Also Maura, check the Video Game Rp section, the Poke'Grande Master Dome RP has been revived and is now run by Lucifer (EHW)
====================================

" Okay, okay, okay, I call order in the room! I am now going to explain the battles in this manner on this chalkboard!" I.R. exclaimed, summonining a chalkboard on the wall and starting to write something on it.

Note: From now on, I.R. is talking and explaining this thing, so what you see here is what I am saying, got it?

So the rounds will be like this.

Round 1
Starts with: Four teams
Ends with: Three teams
Stage Change: Every five minutes
Special Rules: None

Round 2
Starts with: Three teams
Ends with: Two teams
Stage Change: Every minute
Special Rules: None

Round 3
Starts with: Four people
Ends with: Two people
Stage Change: Every three minutes
Special Rules:

Round 4 / Final Round
Starts with: Two people
Ends with: One person
Stage Change: None, you will fight on Spear Pillar all the time
Special Rules: Winner becomes champion of the region and gets any one wish granted

That is the way we will fight, now for the wish options. A.M. I hope you don't mind.

Makes an appearance in AVA
Joins the AMLIK team and stays in it next championship and isn't forced to do the badge quest
God mod powers next championship
Anything within my and Arctic_Masters grasp

Now for the teams. I will put the teams in the simplest way I can. Every person has a number, I will randomly pick these numbers and you know, first and second numbers become a team and so on and on.

1 - A.M.
2 - Alex
3 - Mark
4 - Lenny
5 - I.S.
6 - Ken
7 - I.R.
8 - Alex (Trainer)

2 with 1 = Alex and A.M.
7 with 8 = I.R. and Alex (trainer)
4 with 3 = Lenny and Mark
5 with 6 = I.S. and Ken

Oh holy... ummm... let's try that again...

5 with 1 = I.S. and A.M
3 with 8 = Mark and Alex (trainer)
2 with 6 = Alex and Ken
7 with 4 = I.R. and Lenny

It's more acceptable... to make things fairer, I'm gonna change the change partner thing. Instead, you will be allowed to pick which round you like most and according to that round, then the teams will be made from that. But your original choice will always be the second round of numbers and teams okay. Lets continue.

8 with 4 = Alex (trainer) and Lenny
6 with 7 = Ken and I.R.
3 with 1 = Mark with A.M.
2 with 5 = Alex and I.S.

Any questions?

Edit: Oops, I forgot that Ken died... oops... I'll replace him with Leon
Report Spam   Logged

The bunneh has taken a break from it's soul stealing. But bewarned, for a much greater threat will come upon you if you fail to the bunneh even as she rests. That whose name cannot be spoken and whose powers are beyond your comprehension, I off course mean of!
Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #230 on: April 24, 2008, 10:17:14 pm »

Errmm... due to the budget cuts, and recent lawsuits (and procratination. Can't forget that. ^^;) The AMLIK RP is finished. Closing it is not necessary, but will be well appreciated, thank you... (not that anyone will post, anyway, but... X_x)
That was the bad news. Good news, if anyone sees this, is that I'll start a new one, with more of a plot. So, that will be all. G'night... *falls asleep*
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
pichudude
EYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #231 on: June 14, 2008, 02:23:24 am »

GADAMMIT!  Now I have to read everything you guys posted in here too!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum