Aisenfield
March 29, 2024, 12:47:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FAAAAAALCOOOOOOON PUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Xero

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xero  (Read 4717 times)
YeonAh
Wielder of the Sledgehammer
Greenhorn

Keladry Revived - Enter YeonAh!

Badges: (View All)
Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 07:16:35 pm »

Can I reserve a spot?  Please?

What happens if more people sign up than the amount of characters in the team?
Report Spam   Logged

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.

Claims and claimed by Everkitsune.  Better watch it, we're a possessive bunch >D

Current Roleplays
Xero
Ceres Eve
Thinking up a Pokémon RPG.  Suggestions?
everkitsune
Fish out of water
Resident

Avatar is temporary until I make something new...

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2009, 07:19:02 pm »

Can I reserve a spot please? I'll be back later with a character~
Report Spam   Logged

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. -Confucious

Claimed by Yeonah and claims her back. GTFO |<

Active RolePlays
Xero (hiatus)
Ceres Eve (ongoing)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 08:42:18 pm »

I've increased the number of possible spots available and you two have reserved spaces.

Also, I may be changing my character. I haven't decided yet. So once I do decide and once everybody is Accepted, we'll begin.
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.
YeonAh
Wielder of the Sledgehammer
Greenhorn

Keladry Revived - Enter YeonAh!

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 3
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 08:49:02 pm »

Let me know if anything needs to be changed! ^.^

Name: Jie Yu Zhou (周 倢玉)
Sex: Female

Physical Description:
Thank to her strong Chinese heritage, Jie Yu has a petite, skinny frame, though standing at 5’7” could make her taller than most Asian women.  With tanned, bronze skin that darkens in the summer time, and eyes so narrow they are more like slits, Jie Yu’s Asian background is very obvious.  Her nose is small, and her cheekbones high, with no baby fat visible in her face or body.  Her fingers are long and slender, like a pianists.

The most startling and eyecatching thing about Jie Yu is, when you can actually see her eyes due to them being little more than slits, her irises change color constantly.  The most common color they’ll be seen in is bright sapphire blue, nothing close to their former black before her DNA was altered.  Unlike originally thought, her eye color doesn’t change based on her moods, but what power she is invoking; blue is her normal, human vision.  There are also intricate tattoos along the right side of her face, framing and emphasizing her right eye, in a flashy silver that doesn’t fade with time.  The tattoos are in swirls and almost floral patterns, but they only reach as far as her jaw, and are concentrated more around her eye than anywhere else on her face.  There is no trace of tattoos on the left side of her face.

Jie Yu’s hair is pure black, and flows down to her shoulders, with bangs down to her eyes sometimes interfering with her vision.  On a normal day she’ll have the side bangs braided, but she’ll rarely tie her hair back completely, only when she really needs to have her sight clear of her thick hair. She’s been told to cut her bangs before, especially with the fact her power revolvers around her eyes, but she refuses each time.

In terms of clothing, Jie Yu doesn’t always choose the most practical clothes on the block.  When she realized wearing her traditional Chinese dresses wouldn’t work after the world ‘ended’, she’s smartened up and picked clothes that allow her to move freely, like sweatshirts and exercise clothes.  Sometimes though, she’ll come out with a pair of jeans and a blouse that would have been at the height of fashion before all hell broke loose.  For what she deems ‘special occasions’, she’ll take out her traditional dresses.

Jie Yu didn’t come away unscathed when the world ‘ended’.  She has a long burn mark across her right arm, which she usually covers up under a layer of white bandages, the ends trailing down past her fingertips by 3 inches.

Personality:
Jie Yu is quiet, and doesn’t talk often.  When she does speak, it’s to report on what she sees around them, and rarely to make small talk.  Uncomfortable around people, she’ll more likely be seen sitting in the corner reading or drawing than socializing with others.  Her non-confronting, opinion-less stature on almost everything makes talking to her hard, as she’ll either shrug or agree with whatever others say.  This can be very frustrating to deal with, but if you need someone to do something, no questions asked, Jie Yu is the one to ask.  She hardly ever asks questions, even if she is curious, except if it is very important to ask.

A spiritualist at heart, Jie Yu is warm-hearted, and despite her lack of socializing, if someone is feeling down she’ll work to make them feel better, through any means aside from actually talking.  She’ll hang out around them, just being nearby, bake them treats, or do small favors without any prompting.  She helps out with daily chores as well, doing her share without being asked.

Being a non-fighter, Jie Yu often feels helpless and useless during conflicts.  She’ll most often hide somewhere safe, but keeps an eye on things with her powers and will step in if she notices something’s going horribly wrong.  A bit of a coward, Jie Yu will still defend her friends if it gets too bad, but inwardly she’s always looking to turn tail and run, even if her conscience won’t let her.

Powers:
X-Ray Vision: Jie Yu’s eyes turn deep emerald.  She is able to see through solid objects and creatures, but only to a distance her normal vision would allow her if there was no interference; she can’t see through miles of earth for example.  By changing the focus of her eyes, she can choose how deep her vision penetrates.

Night Vision: Jie Yu’s eyes change to gold, and her pupils become slitted like a cats.  She can see in even the thickest of darkness, when no source of light is available.  Unfortunately, while using this vision, any sudden flash of light becomes painful for her, and might blind her for a few seconds, or give her migraines.

Blindness:  Jie Yu’s only offensive power.  Her eyes turn a deep, blood-red, and her pupils all but disappear, emphasizing the red.  By looking another straight in the eyes, and catching their gaze, they’re own pupils are forcefully closed, rendering them blind until the effect wears off and their pupils open by themselves again.  This can last anywhere from three minutes to several hours.  The closer she is to her target when they make eye-contact, the longer the effect.  If used on one target multiple times, the effects take longer to fade, until the target finally becomes blind permanently.  The only downside to this is if she accidentally makes eye-contact with one of her teammates, they will suffer the same effects than if she met the eyes of an enemy.

Other:
Sky High was a great movie.
In Chinese, last names come first, so Jie Yu will often refer to herself as Zhou Jie Yu.
Her English name is Jade, as ‘Jie Yu’ means ‘Beautiful Jade’.
She is the younger sister of Zhou Lin.  The two were orphaned when their mother was killed, and their father captured and enslaved by demons.
She loves the piano, and plays any piano she happens to come across.
Report Spam   Logged

Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.

Claims and claimed by Everkitsune.  Better watch it, we're a possessive bunch >D

Current Roleplays
Xero
Ceres Eve
Thinking up a Pokémon RPG.  Suggestions?
Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2009, 08:55:55 pm »

This rp sounds pretty interesting, can I reserve a spot?
Report Spam   Logged
everkitsune
Fish out of water
Resident

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2009, 09:40:16 pm »

Is this all right?

Name: Zhou Lin (Lin Zhou) (周琳)
Sex: Male

Physical Description:

He stands at about 5’10” which is something he has always been proud of. Lin has clear grey eyes that will change to black when he uses his powers. They’re small, like all Asian eyes, but they’re larger than his sisters and have a more of an almond shape, making the clear grey stand out all the more.

His hair is long and scales down his back in a straight curtain. His bangs curl around his face and fall lightly over his eyes. His nose is straight and a good size. His lips are very expressive and often betray his feelings.

He has broad shoulders but a narrow waist, making his body seem a sort of triangle shape. He has well shaped arms that are ripped and doesn’t mind showing them off. His wrists are thin and he has well shaped hands. He has long, thin legs, but also thin ankles that he doesn’t really like. His feet are small, which makes him rather clumsy.

His clothes are usually ripped in various places, mostly because he wears them out or gets them caught on things, not purposely for any fashionable purpose. If he needs to wear something nice he has a pair of dark jeans and a nice black long sleeved shirt that hugs to his form and accents his arms. His standard outfit is a sleeveless shirt and a zip up sweatshirt, blue jeans and sneakers.

On his back he has a crisscross scar that runs deep across his skin from the end of the world. He doesn’t really like people to see it so he changes and bathes alone if he can help it. The only one who he lets see it without fuss  is his sister.

Personality:

Lin tends to be very picky about his name. He hates it when foreigners call him ‘Zhou’ and will correct them rather abruptly. He’s rather snarky and more often than not he’ll be extremely sarcastic in the middle of a crisis. He also has a way of being rather blunt, which gets him into trouble.

He’s a bit of a firecracker, he enjoys running around and lighting things on fire. He’s the type of person to act before he thinks, constantly jumping the gun and doing things just because he thinks it’s right. He is rather good at thinking in the moment, which usually saves him when he gets in too deep.

He has a shy side, in that he’s rather conscious of his body faults, particularly the scar on his back. He hates being so clumsy because he thinks of it as a weakness that he rather not have.

He takes great care as an older brother, keeping his sister safe. He’s overprotective to a fault but he knows his limits. He can’t cook at all but he’s a good jokester, so he keeps the atmosphere happy. He has high ideals and his goal is to free his father who was enslaved by demons.

Powers:

1.   Implosion: On touch, he can make a vessel collapse inwardly by weakening the inner structure of living objects by making it unable to withstand outer pressure. He needs to know about the internal make up of a structure to use this, and its rather mentally and physically exhausting.
2.   Explosion: on touch he can make things explode by heating up molecules, or to put it simply, make things go boom. If he uses this too much it can backfire on him, making his muscles rupture and sometimes tear from the strain.
3.   Fire: Ability to create fire by using friction to heat molecules and make things catch on fire in that way; it’s a slower process than making an explosion but still as useful, though it doesn't work if something is wet or if he doesn't have enough energy.

Other:

-   Older brother of Zhou Jie Yu
-   He used to pretend that he was an ancient hero when he was little.
-   His surname is Zhou, his first name is ‘Lin’, and he doesn’t like when people get it confused.
-   The Lord of the Ring’s is an epic movie trilogy.
Report Spam   Logged

Active RolePlays
Xero (hiatus)
Ceres Eve (ongoing)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2009, 09:47:41 pm »

YeonAh: Accepted
everkitsune: If you could put some limits on your abilities, that'd be kind of nice. They seem a little too powerful and since I'm making Rady fix his, I need to say the same for you.
Report Spam   Logged

EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 09:53:49 pm »

Name: Wraith [Before the Day of Reckoning, as I'm calling it, Rain. Last name unknown, due to being an orphan.]

Physical Description: Wraith has long blue-black hair, which is made into a ponytail, starting at the base of his neck. His hair is naturally in the style of slightly-spiked bedhair, with the ponytail being kept in place by a leather band. The ponytail then drapes down his back up until halfway down the spine. A couple of bangs droop across his forehead, but his hair stops there. He has a pair of rusty steel-like coloured grey eyes, one of which with a slight scar just past his right eye on the nose side. Each eye has a normal pupil, which doesn't seem as obvious as it would in all but the most dark of brown eyes, almost being hidden in a sea of molten grey. He has a British-European look about him, and stands approximately five foot eight tall, while weighing in (without enhancing his bone density) at 147 pounds. On his left shoulder is a tattoo, of two lines intersecting with a skull in the centre, representing his ability and designation.

Wraith wears a black T-shirt with a skull and crossbones on the front, while wearing a pair of black jeans with a bone knife tucked into a side pocket. Around his neck is a small necklace of pagan orientation, namely a couple of unusual religious icons which he has since birth, or so he has been told. He wears a pair of white trainers, which have black stripes on them as well as having a metal plate placed underneath the sole of the feet, allowing for better kicking power at the cost of grip. His attire is all at very least slightly worn out from surviving mostly alone for a long time, and so has scuff-marks upon his trainers, a couple of minor rips in his jeans and his shirt is greying upon the white of the skull and crossbones.

Personality: Wraith is, for lack of a better word, antisocial. Not that he doesn’t want friends, more that he feels they need to accept him for who he is and be able to deal with it day in, day out. Something which most people lack the aptitude for. Wraith isn’t exactly friendly either. He’d rather bite your hand than shake it if he mistrusts you. He doesn’t take things at face value without proof either, due to being paranoid about being manipulated.

He is also fairly non-plussed about most things, including government, human life, fighting the creatures and most other things, which is to be expected of someone who grew up on and off the streets as an orphan. The only reason Wraith is part of this Resistance is because he has nowhere to go, no streets to roam and no backalley to hide. It's war or slavery, and Wraith enjoys his freedom too much to be anyone's slave. However, Wraith isn’t likely to kill innocents or children, due to feeling that they make the world he lives on bearable. He will kill the vastly injured to put them out of their misery, due to the suffering being painful enough without having to hope in vain for help to arrive before you die.

Powers:
---1. Bone Manipulation: Wraith’s main ability is to manipulate his skeleton and bones at will, so long as they reside in his body. They can also change shape, size, texture, density and structure, including but not restricted into things such as pikes, swords, needles, throwing knives and bullets. It built upon his hypermobility that he had before the Day of Reckoning. He does however have to expend energy to do this, and obviously it is easier if he is tooled up before battle rather than during it.

---2. Minor Regeneration: Wraith's secondary ability is that he regenerates wounds caused by himself, no matter how severe, as long as they are intentional, as well as having the ability to minorly regenerate wounds caused accidentally or by other means, such as stemming blood loss in his hands, or quickly healing bruises. This does however require him to mean to do something and be precise - a ricochet of a bullet that he shot for example would not be intentional, and therefore would need to be avoided. This also grants him a superior pain-threshold and a slightly larger longevity if he survives. This can be near enough brought to a normal healing rate by use of certain toxin or psychic abilities.

---3. Superior Strength: Due to having to lift and use his body will super-imposing weight into his skeletal structure, Wraith has now got a superior strength to most people. It is, however, dependent upon the weight of his skeletal structure. If he has no additional weight added, then his strength is normal. If he reinforces it to it's heaviest and most durable, he weighs about 250 kg and therefore can lift about the same again after using lifting his body. The downside of this is that the more he weighs, the slower he is - therefore it is not a viable choice necessarily to stay at his maximum weight.

Other: - Wraith’s main attack style is one of his own creation, known as the Path of Bone. Due to the creation of it to suit his needs, it is therefore unable to be determined or predicted unless the opponent has prior dealings with the style, unlikely from all save other Xero Team members.
- I have a lot of favourite movies... recently, the one I've enjoyed the most is either The Da Vinci Code; Howl's Moving Castle; Hot Fuzz and Terminator Salvation. Booyah for my diversity.
- My spelling is perfect - if you have a problem with it, please pass your comments onto the fact you butchered the English language. There are is a U in colour, and a U in favourite. Trash the "US" format and actually use the correct way. UK all the way.
- Don't moan or tell me I can't kill daemons or whatever. If he can make his bones harder than metal... and metal manipulation allows Bibbi to harm them, I don't see what your problem is.

((Just a few notes I have. I'm not being picky as I hate you - these things actually bug the crap out of me, and I feel I need more explanation into how they work before letting it drop.

1: Aura Powers - Now, I'm not being funny or anything, but auras are... how do I say it, pretty much the same as your soul, if we're using them in the literal sense of aura-reading like they do in real life. So to absorb someone's for an attack... you're effectively saying I lose my soul so you can slaughter your enemy or defend yourself. Thanks. Kill my character off in every way save a physical sense. Now, if we are using it in a different sense of the word... enlighten me what Aura means.
2: Rady's Electro-Magnetic Wave Manipulation: Yay! We have a guy who can create nuclear war with a click of fingers and then be the only survivor! EPIC! Seriously, no. This is hax. I do Physics at College, we're moving into Quantum Physics properly next year. This is Quantum Physics. In no way shape or form will this ever be fair.
3: Ion - Zega, I'm your friend. Restrict the power on this, or you are GMing in your own sense. At least I'm reasonable, and if caught up in a fight, am prepared to be KOed easy if taken by surprise. I know you are too... but make it Electricity only - as you love it to bits.

They're the only ones I really picked up upon. I noticed a lot of ability scrounging and slight editing which was most likely ignored, but you people have to be more attentive to your fellow RPers when the rules say "No powers to be taken if already done so."

~Lucy))
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.
everkitsune
Fish out of water
Resident

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2009, 09:56:10 pm »

YeonAh: Accepted
everkitsune: If you could put some limits on your abilities, that'd be kind of nice. They seem a little too powerful and since I'm making Rady fix his, I need to say the same for you.

Edited! Does that look okay?
Report Spam   Logged

Active RolePlays
Xero (hiatus)
Ceres Eve (ongoing)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2009, 10:07:19 pm »

Everkitsune: Accepted
Lucifer: Accepted.

And Lucy does have a point with the powers. But, when I think Aura, I don't think Soul. I see it as a physical manifestation of your energy. So technically, he's draining people's energy to fuel his ability. Which is slightly GMish but not as bad as you know, soul reaping.

Also, I'm working on my abilities currently, Lucy. You know that. And I've already told Rady what you just said in a PM.

EDIT:
I have added RULE 15 to the set of rules. Go read it.
Also, since there is one spot left and both Rady and Doru want it. Whoever has their profile acceptable first, is in. It's the only fair way to do it.
Report Spam   Logged

Doru
The Muffin Man
Elite

Bang!

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary 2500 Posts
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2009, 10:54:55 pm »

Well actually you could just add in one more spot, well heres the profile I was working on

Name: Lorenzo Rodriguez

Physical Description:
      Lorenzo is of mexican descent and is a pretty a well built guy. His skin tone is that of a lighter shade of brown. He stands at about six feet tall and weighs around 170lbs. Lorenzo usually has a slight grin while workin on something. He has dark red colored eyes and three scars on his left cheek from a visit to the zoo. Lorenzo's hair is gray in color and pretty messy. It reaches down to his nose up front and down to his neck in the back. He has a bit of a beard that is pretty dark black in color. He normally wears a dark red bandanna tied in the back with a hat that has black as its primary color and grey as its secondary. It also has two small metal pins on the left corner at the front of the hat.

He typically wears a dark grey no sleeves shirt with a dark red button sleeve shirt. The shirt has a same color grey as the undershirt line that goes around the sleeve on each side. Lorenzo keeps a dark red arm band on his right arm. He keeps black grip glooves that have small holes in the palm area that help him to keep from sweating. He tends to use them when lifting anything heavy or something that he doesn't have a good grip on though, there are times he just takes them along. He keeps a silver necklace with a silver cross attached to it around his neck.

He wears black baggy pants with gold trimmings, they have pretty deep front pockets. He keeps loose black basketball shorts underneath his pants in case he'd need them. He keeps a black belt on him that keep his pants from droping but still being pretty loose.  His shoes are white on the top with gray on the bottom boot-like shoes though his pants reach down enough to cover the white area. They have some brighter colored blue fur on the inside of the top most part of the shoes. They have the same light shade of blue tree in a circle on the side of the shoe where the occasional Timberland symbol would be.

Personality:
Lorenzo tends to talk quite a bit while in a crowd, he is sorta shy when he first meets someone but will try and start a conversation anyway though it usually doesn't go that well. Lorenzo has never liked sitting by while stuff happens and for that reason decided to come with the resistance. He dispises the monsters that have appeared, especially the demons for they had killed his brother during the first wave. Lorenzo enjoys the uncomplicated things in life, such as good food and videogames.

Lorenzo is quite a smart alec and likes to kid around. He likes to use the easy way in things like selling or gambling for money. He initially looked out only for himself amd his family, but through his brother's influence, and his own repressed conscience, he changes, enough that he willingly and often risks himself for friends and other citizens in distress. He is quite proud for his race and often using it as an excuse for the good things he is able to do.

Powers:
 Pyrokinesis: Lorenzo has the ability to create and control fire with his mind, he usually lets them out through his hands, mouth or feet. A side effect to this is if he continues to use it he begins to not breath as well as normally. He cannot use generate any fire at all is dosed in water.

Other:
- Scary Movie and Tropic Thunder were the **** man
- Quite a good card player

[[I couldn't find anything for other two powers so I was wondering if they could evolve during the rp]]
Report Spam   Logged
STARMAN15
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2009, 11:42:05 pm »

Let me clarify some things about Alex's abilities. Yes, I view the aura as a life force, which is why he's careful about using it. I typed up his abilities in a hurry before I had to go into work, and I forgot to put the limits on his absorption ability. He can only hold up to two aura's (himself and 1 enemy) or he won't be able to bear the stress it puts on him. In the same respect, if a demon has a greater lifeforce than him, he can't absorb all of the demons aura. For example: Alex's aura is roughly the same size as him. If a demon is say 8 feet tall and as big as a horse, he can only draw out about a quarter of the aura from said demon. Also, Alex would never kill one of his own teammates, he can determine how much of an aura he absorbs and normally he would have plenty of enemies to draw from if he ever needed to use his absorption abilities. The same goes for if he uses his aura in a physical sense, the more it's damaged, the closer to death he becomes, so usually he uses this ability only in the most dire consequences.

This is his basic battle tactic: Absorb as much of the enemies aura as he can, leaving them weaker for others to pick off. If it's a large group and he has the resources, he normally will create a bow or cannon of sorts to fire aura arrows/ blasts of aura energy that he keeps replenishing with enemy aura that he is drawing from. It's like a cycle, but if he finds himself in the middle of a great battle, his aura might be damaged beyond his capability to restore it through the absorption process. He's definitely a defensive member of the team, or at least a long range attacker.

[EDIT] Also, after talking to Zega, we decided that Alex will also have to ability to turn his allies aura into their physical forms, basically giving them a shield, but only in the direst situations. The same rules apply for the others, if the aura is used up then it does mean death, but the only time Alex would EVER use this power is if there would be death anyway. If you would not like your character to be subject to this ability, I would like for you to please PM me, and I'll respect that. This is just to give the team some extra defense in a pinch.

Also, another drawback to Alex's abilities is the fact that he is constantly having to combat the emotions that constantly bombard him. If he were to give in to something like hate or fear on the battle field he would die almost assuredly, so he must think through every move he makes so as not to become weak enough to lose his reign over his emotions.
Report Spam   Logged

Please click me to help me grow!!!!!
Mightymike
Mightymike
Resident

I'm baaaaack

Apple User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 12:51:14 am »

((Am I too late?))
Name: Moses "Isaac" Palma

Physical Description:
Moses is stands at 5’8” and at the weight of 155 lbs He has Nicaraguan blood pumping through his veins but is rather light skinned. Moses is at a high physique state, his entire body muscular and built.  Moses features a light beard on his face, his hair short and wavy. On his left ear he styles a diamond earring.

Moses’ hair is dark shade of brown that seems to glow red in the sunlight. His eyes are a light brown that looks like the honey in the light.  His clothing is always changing but usually he wears a white and red jacket that keeps him warm in the winter, underneath a white plain t-shirt.  Underneath that a white tank top he usually wears to sleep or when exercising. Behind his jacket is the image of a barking dog, as well as some dog tags around his neck. Moses wears jeans that are baggy and dark blue in color, while his shoes are black sneakers.

Personality:
Moses is the type of person that doesn’t really care what people think of him, a person with a lot of heart but known to be mean to others because of his brutally honest comments. He knows when to joke around and when to be serious. He can be sarcastic to when a person states something obvious.  Moses is  a cohesive force - able to bring many people together for a common cause.

He tends to excel in work situations, but also facilitates in a lot of social gatherings too. Beyond being a good leader, he is good at inspiring others. Moses also keeps his powerful emotions in check - knowing when to emote and when to repress. With an emotional maturity beyond his years yet his flaws can be wearing himself down with too many responsibilities. When Moses sets himself a task, he will go to any lengths to accomplish it. Opinionated and aggressive, he often finds himself at the center of controversy. He favors involvement on all levels and is not the type to sit idly as long as there are victories to be won.

The enthusiasm and energy with Moses conducts his life as infectious and draws others to him as admirers and friends. His love life is often operatic in its intensity and drama. Moses is good-looking, and a charming individual who has no difficulty attracting lovers. Moses is able to inspire incredible respect and affection from close friends. Despite this self-sufficiency, he is an individual that frequently defers to the attitudes and opinions of authority figures.

Despite his ability to turn ordinary circumstances into opportunity, Moses is the type of person that is most interested in concepts, not the bottom line. Because of his ability to inspire others, he would make an impressive politician and entrepreneur. With his impulsive nature, however, he may make questionable financial choices and should seek professional advice.

With his high energy and eagerness to extract the maximum enjoyment from life, Moses is vital and vibrant. Those who follow in his energetic wake find it hard to match their level of endurance. Since his metabolism is naturally high, he requires only a modest amount of exercise a few times a week. The things he works on and tries to avoid are his anger, hiding from the truth, and impugning the motives of others. The goal of Moses is to open the eyes of those around them and create change in their own time. In the rare event of a setback, he shrugs off disappointment and begins again. An unswerving belief in this ability keeps him on track. His favorite color is crimson red. The things Moses should embrace more are fun, personal accountability, and positive ambiance .

Powers:

Kinetic absorption:
Ability to absorb forms of kinetic energy into oneself and convert it into physical strength. possesses superhuman strength which he can increase by absorbing kinetic energy and use it to enhance his physical strength to an unmeasured limit. However, he cannot store the energy he absorbs for very long; as a rule he must physically expend the energy within 90 seconds to prevent it from permanently distorting his body.

Energy conversion:
Ability to absorb one form of energy and convert it into another form of energy.

Telepathy:
Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others.

Other:
300 is my ish.
Report Spam   Logged

The difference between someone who *thinks* they're superior and the one who *knows*, is that the one who *knows* remains humble and respectful. The one who *thinks* goes out of their way to appear superior.

CHALLENGE ME!

Roleplays Active In:
Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2009, 01:31:41 am »

A few things to say:

1) I just woke up, so it doesn't count as late. :/

2)I only edited because zega edited his "ion". Xavier can only control light waves now.

3) Although he makes a valid point, who died and made Lucy boss? No offence  Undecided

4) My old powers had a lot more limits than you guys thought, it wasn't wide ranged.. Its only something that can be used in close combat. But whatever

Report Spam   Logged
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 12:17:24 pm »

((Doru: Accepted.
But it would depend on how they would evolve. If anything, you're better off sticking with a secondary ability such as heat-resistance or melting.

Rady: Accepted

Mafioso: You need to change your Electricity manipulation, as that’s my main ability.

And I personally think that 11 is way too many people. Honestly, I find RP's don't typically work if there are more than 7 people involved. But, I'll let it go for now due to Rule 15, which I will be enforcing. Anyways, let's begin.))
=========================================================================================

It was dark outside, in the empty streets of Anaheim, California where Zachary Kayth stood there staring deep into the piercing red eyes of the demon standing before him. Standing at seven feet tall, it was gigantic compared to the teenage male who was quickly devising a way to eliminate the threat. The demon was coming dangerously close to the Resistance Base located in the center of the once-famous amusement park known as Disneyland. The Resistance had made use of its many electrical equipment and machines, converting them into Radars, traps, and the like. It was because of these radars that they knew a demon had wandered into their territory and not just any demon at that. The demon in particular questioning just happened to be a very strong Demon Scouter.

Demon Scouters are big, black creatures with two wings, each wing as long as the demon is tall. Along with that, they have a long spiked tail that usually varies between seven and thirteen feet long, typically being about a foot longer than the demon's height. Their legs are made for speed, being long and thin while their arms a little more deadly, reaching down to their waists and then ending with a hand that has three long metal talons for fingers. They're very scrawny as well, making them very agile and perfect for their job: Searching for the few human beings who haven't yet fallen or been enslaved. Once they find someone, they do one of two things.
   1. If the human in question resists or attempts to fight, the Scouter will typically dismember said human into tiny little pieces with his massive claws.
   2. If the human in question does not resist, the Scouter will typically drag the human to a work camp for enslavement. I say typically, because this isn't always the case. If the demon is feeling hungry, it may just eat said human.

But anyways, back to the story:

Zack had been sent by the resistance to "dispose" of the Scouter for a few reasons. First, it was supposed to be a test. If he could efficiently eliminate the demon, then he would be worthy to partake in the special team that the Resistance was putting together in order to finally end the war against the demons by infiltrating and destroying the three demon strongholds where their essence of life was stored. Second, he was considered the best man for the job considering he was already known to be good at eliminating demons and if this demon discovered the Resistance's hideout and made it back to one of its commanders, well then the Resistance would be f-cked. And third, Zack volunteered.

"So... I guess, it's either fight or enslavement with you, huh?" Zack spoke as the demon grinned, his sharp-toothed smile going from one end of his triangular-pyramid-shaped head to the other. It nodded as it growled slightly, showing that it was hungry. "Oh. So fight or get eaten huh? I'm not that big a fan of getting eaten so..." Zack cut himself off as he broke off in a sprint towards the demon. However, the demon just chuckled as he blended in with the darkness and "disappeared". Suddenly, however, Zack felt something sharp rip the skin across his back as he was sent flying forward into the already crippling wall of a building, causing the building to fall on around him.

"Ow..." Zack groaned as he managed to pick himself up out of the rubble, the gashes on his back slowly healing due to the ion in his blood being able to heal most flesh wounds. "Thank God that wasn't any deeper," he muttered to himself as he looked around, enhancing his vision enough so he could see the contrast between the demon's body color and the darkness of the night. Doing this, he pretended that he didn't know where the demon was, waiting for it to creep closer to him. Then, he noticed the demon charge at him at a speed so intense, he was lucky that he managed to dodge out of the way in time. "Hey! This isn't a fair fight!" Zack yelled at the monster. The demon just laughed. The laugh literally sent chills down Zack's spine, stunning him momentarily which made him completely vulnerable to the uppercut that the Scouter delivered into his chest.

Zack flew into the air, unable to do anything as the Scouter jumped just as high and elbowed him straight back into the ground. "You know what? This is bull****!" Zack said as he pushed himself up off the ground and onto his feet. His genetic abnormalities gave him almost twice as much durability and pain resistance as most normal human beings. Then, Zack waited for the demon to attack once again. It did, thinking that Zack was vulnerable, but this time he was prepared. As soon as the Scouter was in striking distance, Zack let loose a punch into the demon's gut that exploded with electricity. Sparks flew around the demon's body, illuminating it for another attack as Zack jumped into the air and grabbed onto its head, releasing a shockwave right into the Scouter's skull.

Roaring in anger, the demon fell to it's knees as its claws grasped its head in an attempt to subdue pain. Zack smirked as he kicked the demon in the stomach, flipping it onto its back as another jolt of electricity was sent through it. "Now, so you can't go running back to your friends..." Zack spoke once again, leaving his sentence to be finished by his actions as he looked down on the demon and bent down, shoving his fist against the creature's chest. A silvery-blue liquid poured out of his hand and covered the Scouter. Then, the demon just seemed to disappear as the ion retracted back into Zack's body.

Zack stood back up and laughed as his hands turned into the same claws that the Scouter had for a moment before he turned them back into his own hands. He then turned around and walked until he reached the entrance to the Resistance hide-out. There, a camera floated around his head. "Identification?" A man's voice spoke through the speaker within the camera.

"Zachary Kayth. Codename Zega," Zack replied back as the camera produced a small mechanical hand that plucked a piece of hair from Zack's head and scanned it.

"Voice recognition matched. DNA test positive. Identity confirmed. Welcome back, Zachary Kayth," The man spoke as the gates opened and then closed once Zack had entered.

Zack walked through the park for about five to ten minutes when he finally began to see the some of the Resistance members doing some maintenance around the base. "Yo Kayth!" One of them yelled at Zack as he walked by, "Domino wants to see you in the Plaza!"

Zack nodded as he headed towards a flight of stairs that were dug into the ground nearby that lead to the underground base below, specifically the area that everyone referred to as the Plaza. As soon as he made it down the steps, he heard cheering and clapping, welcoming him back. With a smile, Zack walked over to the center of the crowd of about thirty where General Domino stood. General Domino looked about thirty years old or so with short brown hair that looked as if it was already beginning to grey. He was a muscular man, standing about 6 feet in height and weighing in at 250 lbs, almost all of which was muscle. "General," Zack spoke as he faced the general.

"Good job out there Zack. You've officially deemed yourself worthy today and because of this, I have decided to place you in command of Team Xero. Your team has already been established and you've been briefed on your mission. Now all you need to do is get whatever you need, brief your team, and then get on your way. Good luck soldier," General Domino informed Zack and then saluted him. Zack saluted back and General Domino turned and left the Plaza causing a majority of the crowd to disperse with him, leaving Zack and ten other men and women.

"Alright. We all know each other so go get your stuff and we'll meet at the gates in 30 minutes. I'll brief you then. Don't bring more than a backpack, only pack the essentials: Food, Water, Clothing, and one other item that can serve a purpose to you. Bring one extra pair of underwear and socks than you do total outfits, I don't need any of you getting sick when we get out there. Pack enough food for a week, enough water for two and a half. And lastly, no weapons! They're big, they're bulky, and they stand out. A demon can see them from ten miles away. There's a place not far from here where we can get some weapons that we'll hit up on our way. Now go," Zack commanded as he left his team in order to go to his bunk and grab the backpack that he had already prepared. Then he left the Plaza and headed to the gates in order to wait for the others.

=========================================================================
((Well there you go. Any questions, PM me.
I think I got Carpal Tunnel typing that =/))
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum