Aisenfield
April 20, 2024, 12:29:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can dance if you want to. You can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, then they're no friends of mine.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Xero

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Xero  (Read 4723 times)
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

Aisenfielder #7: Lord of Lightining.

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Level 6 Search
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:39:29 pm »

XERO

Plot:
Armageddon…
Apocalypse…
World War III…
Holocaust...
Solar Flare…

These words all seem different, but in essence, they are the same. Each and every one of them being used to describe what would eventually be the End of Civilization. People believed June 6, 2006 to be the end of the world. The Mayans predicted that the end of the world would be December 12, 2012. There are countless other predictions out there as well, and with each of these predictions, there are three types of people:  The nonbelievers, the eccentrics, and the ones who couldn’t give a f-ck.

But in the end, does it really even matter? If it really is the End of Civilization, then who cares? I mean, they’re all going to die in the end anyways. Right?

On another note, can there really be an End of Civilization? Technically, yes. But in every “End of the World” movie there’s always a survivor. How could there not, though? If there wasn’t, then there wouldn’t be a story.

Now that’s enough about movies. We need to talk about the survivors more. How did they survive? Why did they, out of all the other billions of people on the planet, survive? Are they the only survivors? And, the biggest question of them all: What the hell do they do now?

We’re starting to drift off the main subject again. Back on topic: The End of the World/Civilization/Whatever the heck you want to call it. Or, even more specific, the five words that were listed earlier. Now these words have two things in common:

1.   Like I’ve said earlier, they all tell how the world is supposed to end.
2.   They are all WRONG.

February 29, 2016. That’s the date the world “ended”. I put ended in quotation marks because it’s a lot more complicated than that.

On the morning of February 29, 2016 something happened that most people couldn’t even dream would cause the end of the world. With everyone so concerned about global warming and the possibility of a nuclear war, nobody expected that the world would end this way. In fact, the very idea of this even was unfathomable.

February 29, 2016 was the day where myth became reality. On the coasts of every continent, creatures composed of darkness walked straight out of the oceans and onto the land. Demons and monsters straight from a combination of all sorts of myths and legends in existence came into our reality and declared a war on the Human race.

99% of the human race is dead.
99.99% of the survivors have been enslaved.
00.009% of the survivors are in hiding.
10% of the ones in hiding have formed a Resistance.

Assuming there are 7 billion people in the world, only 70 of them are part of the Resistance. You are one of the “brave” individuals who still believe there is a chance for humanity to survive.

However, you aren’t completely helpless. With the demons’ coming to Earth, they have brought their magic along with them. This “magic” has altered your DNA, giving you abilities that can be used to fight your way to the three Demon Strongholds located around the world.

The commander of the resistance, General Anthony Domino has assigned you to a team of seven to nine people, codenamed Team Xero.

Rules:
   1.   Follow all forum rules.
   2.   No god-modding past the extention of the RP itself. Meaning: Don't God-Mod past the already God-moddish standards of this RP.
   3.   One character only, unless there aren't enough people partaking. In that case, I will allow a second character.
   4.   Please be literate.
   5.   Minor character control is allowed.
   6.   You are allowed three powers, but they must be related. (Ex: Water manipulation, freezing, underwater breathing etc....)
   7.   You may carry weapons, but remember, our enemies are demons. Guns and swords are mostly just going to serve as distractions.
   8.   Put the name of one of your favorite movies in the "Other" section of your first-character sign up.
   9.   Rated R for Violence and Language.
   10.  If you join this RP, you are expected to partake in it fully.
   11.  No taking powers that others already have taken.
   12.  You may have any type of power you can think of, just be aware of rule 2.
   13.  Creativity is fun. This RP is going to be violent and action-packed. If you feel like things are getting dull, have a monster or a demon come into play. Make up your own monsters if you want. =)
   14.  You may reserve characters, however you may not reserve abilities. Those are first come - first serve in order to keep it fair.
   15.  DUE TO THE OVERABUNDANCE OF CHARACTERS:  If you fail to post every-so-often or I see that you are inactive for a time period of longer than 10 days, then your character shall be killed. Of course, you are obviously exempt from this rule if you inform me in advance that you will not be active for a certain period of time.

Character Sign-Up
Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (First and Last)
[b]Age:[/b] (Between the ages of 17 and 25. This team is made up of the strongest, most physically capable people.)
[b]Sex:[/b] (Male or Female)

[b]Physical Description:[/b] (two paragraphs at least)

[b]Personality:[/b] (two paragraphs at least)

[b]Powers:[/b] (Three maximum. Must be related as stated in the rules. Rule 6.)

[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else you want to add.)

==============================================================
MY CHARACTER:
Name: Zachary Kayth
Sex: Male

Physical Description:
Zachary Kayth is a seventeen-year-old male who stands at average height, around 5 feet 10 inches tall. He's of Italian blood, which is apparant in his light tan, Italian skin. Along with his height, it's obvious that he's in shape due to his low weight of 120 lbs. He's not necessarily scrawny, but he lacks arm mass. His arms are relatively thin going around, but he has muscle, they just aren't noticable unless he flexes. His long black hair reaches down, framing his face in a skater-boy type of style, his bangs reaching down to his nose and the rest of his hair following that trend, increasing slightly in length as you follow it, so that it flows naturally, the back of his hair ending about an inch to two inches above the base of his neck and shoulders.

His hair, pure black with cerulean blue highlights spread throughout, natural in color due to the Ion in his blood. His bangs tend to hang down over his left eye, but he has a habit of flipping them out of his face or just moving them to the side when he needs to see better. This allows people to see both of his eyes (obviously), showing them his irises which are a color black that is a slightly, but still noticable, difference between the iris and the pupil. Along with that, the iris has cerulean blue specks scattered throughout, making his face, and more specifically his hair and eyes, his most dominant features.

For clothing, Zack wears what's comfortable to him, not what's "in style". He wears a baggy, slightly oversized, black sleeveless hoodie sweatshirt over a light gray t-shirt. The sleeves of the t-shirt are rolled under the sweatshirt, allowing you to see all of Zack's arms, which he likes because it allows them to "breath" better. His sweatshirt is actually pretty heavy, allowing him to get a noticable increase in speed when and if he takes it off. The sweatshirt has a design on the front, yes, but not a very out-landish one. It's a simple, silver, scripted letter X, B, and Z, going from his upper right to his lower left in a diagonal line, connected by a curve.

His pants are dark blue, blue jeans that are baggy and somewhat worn out, especially at the knees where there are two large holes, revealing his tan knees to the public. The cusps of his jeans are also frayed, being so large that they sometimes get caught on the heels of his shoes. His shoes are black running shoes that seem to be built specifically for him. They are incredibly comfortable and are made with a dark gray colored mesh, allowing his feet to keep cool while he runs, the pores of the material allowing air to get in and out of his shoes from the top. There is a silver colored lightning bolt running across the outer sides of the shoes in place where the typical Nike symbol would be.

Finally, he has a few accessories as well. His hands are covered by black and silver sleeveless gloves, the colors seem to "merge" together giving them a mixed, but not combined appearance of color ((For Example, instead of Blue and Red making purple, it's the two separate colors, intertwining)). The gloves as well are made with mesh where the palms are, allowing them to "breath" as well, preventing them from ever getting sweaty. And finally, around his neck is a platinum necklace with a small, one to two inch silver blade with two dragon wings attached at the hilt.

Personality:
Zack is an individual that you would want to be your friend. He has a kind and gentle heart, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't get pissed off once in a while. He's got a great sense of humor and is one to crack jokes no matter what the situation is: good, bad, sad, tense, etc. He tends to be sarcastic, especially in reply to one's own use of sarcasm. He tends to play along to other's jokes, allowing things to become quite humorous if he so wishes. He's very reliable and always tries to keep the promises that he makes. He's also that person who tries to take on every challenge that's given to him. People like to be around him because he is a lot of fun to be around.

However, what is a hero without his or her Achille's Heal? Zack's main flaw in his personality is that he is incredibly competitive. But his fatal flaw is that he is helpless when his friends- especially a certain special someone- are threatened. He will do anything to ensure their safety, even at the risk of his own life. Though, this is where his competitiveness and his arrogance can come into play. He refuses to be showed up and will do whatever it takes to prove himself. Mainly, if he's challenged or pissed off, you might want to back off.

His battle style reflects upon his personality almost perfectly. He tends to be agressive and spontaneous, qualities that he admires himself for. No one ever knows what he's going to say or do next. He also works better under stressful situations, which is why he tends to let his opponents get the upper hand of him in a battle, only to turn it around seemingly miraculously. It's almost as if he plays with his opponents, in which, he does.

Powers:
1) Ionic Blood and Control over it:
Zack has a liquid ion that forms his cells and can be found in his blood. The Ion is a silver-blue color when in its pure form and basic state. Currently, the Ion allows him to manipulate and generate Electricity at a master level. It also gives him very minor healing abilities and prevents him from getting sick.

2) Genetic Abnormalities:
Zack has hightened reflexes, speed, and senses. Meaning he can jump higher than most people, has unrealistic reaction timing, can see better than most, hear things from a mile or so away. He can smell things, feel things, and taste better as well. Along with that, he can control his senses, making one relatively stronger than another or making them all equal to those like a normal person's. The weakness to that is he can only highten one sense at a time. There really isn't much of a weakness to this power because he doesn't have added power and his speed isn't exactly superhuman fast. He's just about two times quicker than a normal human.

3) Absorbtion: Zack can use the Ion in his body to literally absorb or "consume" his enemies and copy their physical traits. However, in order to absorb them, they must be very weakened first.

Other:
-Zack is the leader of team Xero.
-One of my favorite movies is Role Models.

=========================================================
FINALLY: You're charater's history is not required in the sign-up because I feel that it is more interesting for the history to be revealed as the course of the RP goes on, just make sure to have some sort of historical background for your character that can be explained if wanted in the RP.))

=========================================================
Team Xero
1. Zachary Kayth (XeroZega)
2. Aderyn Kanti (Ryuuto)
3. Shiloh Walker (Mentally Sapphire)
4. Lynee Nazrin (Bibliophile)
5. Alexander Whitmore (Starman15)
6. Wraith (Lucifer)
7. Zhou Lin (everkitsune)
8. Jie Yu Zhou (YeonAh)
9. Lorenzo Urbina (Dorumon X)
10. Xavier "Maximillian" Riddick (Slim Rady)
11. Moses "Isaac" Palma (Mafioso)
12. Audrey Aleyu (XxKissXMyXShotgunXX)
Report Spam   Logged

This member has been declared amazingly awesome.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 12:57:57 am »

Well, this is interesting. Can I make a reservation? I'll get my character up when I can.
Report Spam   Logged

Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 01:02:15 am »

This sounds a bit like galaxy guardians.. >_> but whatever

Reserve me a spot... I will have sign up hopefully...........soon..

This sounds simple, yet with chances of expanding, that's why I am interested...

I also reserving the power of transverse waves manipulation (electro magnetic waves) ...

Its good to be back and have you back, X. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
STARMAN15
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 01:19:14 am »

Save me a spot please! I'll edit with a sign up tomorrow (probably early afternoon).
Report Spam   Logged

Please click me to help me grow!!!!!
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 01:32:03 am »

This sounds a bit like galaxy guardians.. >_> but whatever

Reserve me a spot... I will have sign up hopefully...........soon..

This sounds simple, yet with chances of expanding, that's why I am interested...

I also reserving the power of transverse waves manipulation (electro magnetic waves) ...

Its good to be back and have you back, X. Tongue
no reserving powers. its a rule
Report Spam   Logged

Night
Esteemed Members
Resident

Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 5
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 05:08:36 am »

What the--- I read the entire post.. But didn't see it. XD Excuse me, X. And take it easy on me will ya.

Name: Xavier "Maxmillion" Riddick

Sex: Manly Male

Physical Description: He is American with Arabian descents. Due to that fact he doesn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. Instead he has hair dark as the night, and dark brown eyes. For some reason the color of his eyes change while he is using his powers and while he has extreme emotional conditions. So they shine red when he's using his power, and when he is angry. While they shine pink when he is in love, yellow when scared, blue when relaxing and green when happy. He can also change his hair's color on will, making him difficult to recognize sometimes. Xavier cannot change the color of his eyes. He wears a pair of black sunglasses most of the time, so people wouldn't recognize his emotion from his eyes. His hair is not very long, only a few inches high. Xavier likes to make it slightly spiky

He is about six feet one and weighs a lean decent 170 pounds. He is quite muscular and strong because of the life he has lived. He has rock hard abs and good pecks. His arms are sort of like Vin Diesel. He wears a sleeveless padded shirt that is immune to most bullets and stabs. The shirt is purple with a muscular pattern that transforms into a skull that fills up the shirt. The skull is his symbol. He has a "J" letter tattooed on his left arm, "xXx" on the back of his neck and a lion on his right shoulder. Xavier wears a skull ring on his right hand and a ring that has some sort of crystal upon it in his left. The crystal can glow in pretty color according to Xavier's will; he likes to fool people by making them think it has magical powers. He wears black army boots, with lime green thunder bolts painted on the sides of them.

Personality: Xavier is different not because he is stereotypically an emo lone wolf, or an over hyper insane "high on sugar" perky person. He is different because he is sort of little of both these. Xavier is a little schizophrenic because he has this side of him, that he was forced to be because of the life he had on the run. And this other side who likes to be a hero and kind to everyone. That's why Xavier sometimes finds himself lost in between.

This first side of Xavier is dark, lonely and anti-social. He believes that pain is everything in life; pain is the greatest teacher and the number one thing that can empower him. He believes that because all his life he almost knew nothing but pain with little glimpses of sweet happiness. So in some ways Xavier can be sadistic and full of himself. He always likes to put on a tough guy act, although he is very kind in nature. So he shows people that he is aggressive and mean, so that they will have no choice but to keep their distant. He is afraid to love.

The second side of him is actually quite fun. Because he likes to say random things that shock people and make them think that he is insane, but still a funny quirky person. This side of Xavier is sort of friendly, sarcastic and nice, but not too much.

Xavier is very competitive and wants to prove that he is the best at any cost, that's why he is willing to go into a losing fight. He wants to prove to himself and everyone that he is worthy of respect and love. Xavier seems to be always in some sort of trouble because of his rebellious attitude and talkbacks. Mainly though, Xavier is a good guy with many little bad moments inside of him.

Powers:

• light Control (control over all kinds of light)
    Mochormatic Photon/laser beams
    Light Based illusions

Other: Brave Heart is awesome.

((Edited... He can only change his hair color. Not his eyes.. And his hair doesn't change with emotion and I took care of the other stuff too..

SO ENGLISH ISN'T MY GODDAMN FIRST LANGAUGE SO SHOOT ME ! -_- I will try to improve my grammar. ))
Report Spam   Logged
America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 10:26:46 am »

Here I come! Cheesy

Name: Aderyn Kanti
Sex: Female
Physical Description: Aderyn has mahogany hair that is around chin length and slightly spiky. Her eyes are a lovely, silver-green color with a thin, pale blue color ringing her pupils. Her skin is creamy-white, which helps to hide the pale, feather-like scar on the left side of her neck. During the summer, however, her Cherokee heritage shines through by making her skin tan very easily. Aderyn stands at about 5" 5' and weighs averagely.

She usually wears a plain, sleeveless, black tank top and blue jean shorts that are fingertip length. Her shoes are basic, black-and-white sneakers that most kids wear. Around her wrists are spiked wristbands. Aderyn also wears a spiked collar and a silver-chain necklace with a black opal bird dangling from the chain.

Personality: Aderyn can sometimes get sidetracked when something catches her interest. She can be impulsive, but never crude. Aderyn also has a tendency to switch gears on people, be it by her mood swings or by randomly changing the subject. When she gets impatient, she usually gets incredibly testy and then bounces back into kinda happy, but not so happy that she's all smiles and sunshine and laughter.

She hates being the center of attention. If the spotlight is on her, she'll try really hard to redirect it to someone else. Aderyn also hates perfection. Despite that, she forces herself to be a perfectionist because of her parents' pushing.  Aderyn is also a little claustrophobic.

Powers:
Wind Manipulation - Your basic manipulation of the element of wind/air.  Whirlwinds, tornadoes, etc., etc.
Bird Shift - She can transform into any bird (well, no mythological ones, anyway) and can hold that form for around two hours, no more.  Aderyn can still manipulate the wind in this form, but she usually just controls the air currents to speed up.

Other: -Aderyn's nicknames include: Bird, Pretty Bird, Ryn.
-Aderyn means bird in Welsh and Kanti means sings in Native American.
-Personally, I thought that Ghost Busters was freakin' hilarious. XD
-A very good hacker.
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Rabid Ninja Sapphire
:)
Resident

Domination. B)

Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 4
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 10:45:23 am »

I'm really excited to return to Aisenfield and see this type of RP. Yay! Grin

Name: Shiloh Walker (Yeah, I actually do know Shiloh is a unisex name. Being the awesome person I am, I named him after the dog... in the book I will never have any interest in to read.)

Physical Description: A sun-tanned male, Shiloh is 5'7”, weighing in at about 145 pounds, a little thin for his age. Being at this height and weight, Shiloh has a very impressive build, despite having little muscle on his arms. As for any marks or scars, Shiloh has a scar from his left index finger to the end of his hand from a fight. To accompany this, he has a series of small marks on his left shoulder from a birthday party, this incident involving a lighter that wouldn't light, an idiot of a brother and a birthday cake with cheap candles.

One of his most dominant features are his eyes. Despite almost always being exposed to the sun, even in the Winter season, Shiloh's pupils don't change. They don't get bigger, or smaller. This is what makes the colors so amazing. Being basically like a light olive green, they show small amounts of yellow-orange surrounding the pupils. These eyes are just the perfect companion to this “baby-faced” teen's hair color, naturally strawberry blonde, later complemented by auburn highlights. Shiloh's hair is not thick nor thin, just right to where keeps it just below his chin to keep it up during the hot summer months.

Shiloh's “good luck charms” are his two pendants, shaped to appear to be a griffin and a phoenix. They are attached to a cheap necklace that he always has either in his traveling bag or around his neck, most likely the latter. Shiloh has only two piercings, right through his eyebrows.

Shiloh doesn't pay attention to the clothes he wears. One day he could be wearing a plain red shirt for working, the next day a shirt of his favorite band. Though lately, for some reason, he's been wearing a customized green shirt, with some Japanese text that he “doesn't even understand.” Depending on the weather, he either wears very long jeans with holes at and below the knees, or his very old and also tattered bermudas. As for his shoes, he usually doesn't wear them, making his feet a very terrific target to begin taking him out.

Personality: At a glance, Shiloh seems like he has no life. That's not true. Well, for the most part. Shiloh's moods are very versatile, one day he's happy as hell, the next day not saying a word. Having a Southern heritage and accent, Shiloh really likes to talk. It's until you politely tell him to shut the hell up that he actually shuts up. He's usually the underdog when it comes to fighting, or any kind of competition. I mean, he's not a wimp or anything.

Shiloh is awfully gullible. He will believe anything. So, just to keep him safe, don't reveal any defenses to the enemies. Surely, if anyone had, he'd be dead by now. However, Shiloh trusts anyone – friend or foe. Just give him a good amount of cash or a nice girl and he'll be your best friend. Shiloh is nothing close to your stereotypical “soldier,” a giant muscular man that is ruthless and won't back down. It's a fantasy. Shiloh's your underdog. Make the most of it. 

Being of a Christian family, Shiloh believes that everything happens for a reason, and that for some instances, God makes these things happen. Being a miracle himself, Shiloh thinks that God gave him an unexpected heartbeat when he had been born for something in the future. Shiloh may be a little weak, but he's not one to back down – he didn't back down when he was coming in to the world, he's not going to back down when he goes out of the world either. Shiloh always thinks there is light in a situation, even if there is just one little thing – like remembering a gift, or finding something to keep holding on. 

Powers:
Teleportation: I think you know what that means. There is no limit on how many times he can teleport.
Phasing/Intangibility: Ability to phase through matter without hurting himself. However, he does not have this ability with humans or enemies.
Shapeshifting: Ability to change physical appearance, etc. 

Other:
-Like I mentioned in his personality for a split second, Shiloh has a very Southern accent. He seems to make nothing of it, though.
-His one most common nickname is Shi, pronounced like the first syllable in his name.
-He likes mental challenges. Like puzzles.
-He's an excellent translator of any language besides Japanese.
-Favorite movie... well, I don't watch a lot of movies, but Juno and Disaster Movie are my top two favorites. :3

EDIT: Okay, got it. I had a very hard time choosing powers for Shi in the first place, so I had other powers he could've used =). I think he's good now.
Report Spam   Logged

A series of KH quotes:

"There. To the door. Why, are you scared?" - Sora, KH:RE:COM
"Give me one hell of a show!" - Axel, KH:COM (GBA version, replaced in English version of RE:COM)
"THE MOLE! IT BURNS! GAHH!" - A friend in RL upon trying to fight Ursula for me.
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 12:30:48 pm »

Rady: ACCEPTED

Sapphire: ACCEPTED

Ryu: Although I don't know how useful Bird transformation is going to be, but it doesn't really matter so you're good to go. ACCEPTED.

Starman and Biblio, you have your spots reserved until I wake up tomorrow morning. So, say noonish.
Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 03:43:06 pm »

I may as well clarify that since I'm on right now.  I'll use an example on how useful the bird thing can be.  Let's say it's nighttime.  Ryn can transform into a barn owl, which has the strongest sense of hearing out of all owls, and can scout the surrounding area, or infiltrate some sort of base.  She could tell you if there's danger around or pinpoint where exactly a water source is.  Add in her ability to control the air currents, she'd be much faster at giving people the news faster than most.  And now, I'm tired, hot, and unwilling to do anything but be a vegie. Dx
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 04:56:52 pm »

Alright, how's this? Sound and Metal kinda go together. If you don't think it fits, I'll take it out.

Name: Lynee Nazrin
Sex: Female

Physical Description:
Lynee is an eighteen-year-old female who stands at a short 5 feet 2 inches tall. Her heritage is undetermined, but she has light, almost pale-white skin, evident of the change in her DNA. Her physical strength is well hidden by her fragile appearance, as she doesn’t go around flaunting her physical skill. She has shoulder-length silvery-white hair that ends about two inches above her shoulders, also due to the change in her DNA. Her braided side bangs are longer than the rest of her hair, coming to a stop right above her chest, and are tied with red ribbons.

Her thick bangs are long and wispy, separating into fine, separated spikes in front of her eyes. They, like the rest of her hair, seem to poof away from her head before curling back in. Her eyes are a steely gray, with pinkish-red threads of color running throughout the iris. When she uses her abilities or gets angry, the colored specs shine, giving her eyes a blood-red glow.

Lynee prefers to wear what she is comfortable moving around in, and allows her to access her powers easily. She wears a simple pinkish-red shirt with somewhat “poofed” sleeves. The collar comes straight down, then turns into a V, which is tied into that position with a red ribbon, parallel to the bows on her braids. The V is filled in with a black frill. She wears a long black skort, which hides the black knife holster strapped to her thigh.
She also has a pair of large black headphones around her neck. She has also plain black sweatband cuffs around her wrists as well, though she won’t give an explanation of why, and plain black gym shoes.

Personality: Lynee is a simple person who is incredibly loyal to her friends. She can be quiet and aloof, but once she becomes a friend, she can be a very helpful individual. She is a listener, not a talker, and is good at giving advice. However, there are things which even she doesn’t know how to help. She can be sarcastic when she gets in the mood, and is very serious about her job and abilities. She tends to stay out of the way unless she is needed, and can be rather uncaring sometimes.

Others don’t really know what to make of her, since she can be rather twofaced if she gets threatened. She isn’t afraid to insult others to their face, and has a lot of confidence. If her defenses are breached due to her enemy being a few steps ahead of her, then it takes her a few minutes to realize what just happened. If she’s been physically pinned down, then she’s helpless. She is very overprotective of her friends, and will put herself in harm’s way to keep them safe. If she’s made angry though, she’ll only give you one chance or warning before attempting to put a knife through your skull.

Lynee depends on long distance attacks and sleight of hand in order to get the job done. She is better at using her brain rather than using brawn during battle. She is very serious when it comes to her abilities, and isn’t afraid to show them off during battle. She does not prefer to kill, but isn’t afraid to in order to win.

Powers:
Metal Manipulation: She can manipulate all metals, but she usually only manipulates them into duplicating into infinite ammo, or other things.
Manipulation of Sound: pretty self explanatory, but she doesn’t usually use this power offensively unless someone else is going in for the kill. She uses her metals to enhance this ability.

Precision: She can pinpoint locations within a heartbeat. She can see the path of a moving object, point out weakness in a body, block the path of an incoming weapon, etc. She uses her knives well enough that they can hit the target within afew seconds after being thrown. She believes that it might be a third power, but has her doubts.

Other:
Her knives are made of enchanted silver, which should be effective against demons and other creatures of folklore.
She will resort to dirty tricks incase close combat becomes inevitable.
She’s very good at anything involving knives, including cooking. If she’s not in a good mood, beware. She is a knife nut, so she isn’t afraid to threaten physically with them.
As for movies… I guess I like Howl’s Moving Castle.
Report Spam   Logged

XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 05:00:16 pm »

Biblio, no time powers. I had to decline Sapphire earlier because of this. Please change your powers.
Report Spam   Logged

Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 05:05:10 pm »

Alright, then give me some time. All my usual powers got taken.

Please recheck it now. Metal manipulation should be alright. Right?
Report Spam   Logged

STARMAN15
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Apple User Mobile User Combination
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2009, 05:43:09 pm »

Name: Alexander Whitmore

Physical Description: Alexander stands at an average 5’ 10” tall and weighs a slim 165 lbs. He has what is commonly called a swimmer’s build. His short “frat boy” style hair is black as pitch as are his thick eyebrows. His face is strong, and he is extremely handsome. Most would not find it surprising that he was the president of his frat and probably the most popular guy on campus before the shadows invaded. His eyes are the only part of his physical body that changed. Where they used to be a dark almost navy blue, now they are a piercing ice blue. Many are unnerved by his eyes because they belay his powers of knowing what they feel and if they are truthful.

His wardrobe is what you would find in many frat-boy closets. Mostly he wears polos or t-shirts with jeans or khakis and the occasional shorts. 

Personality: Alexander is a very stoic person, bordering on uncaring. He cannot turn off his empathy, so at all times he is being bombarded by every emotion from all of those around him.  He has learned to keep all of the emotions in check, but he is in a constant struggle to keep everything from simply crashing down around his ears. If he is forced to bear too much of a singular emotion, he can be prone to outbursts. This is especially prone to happen when there is a heavy presence in the room that goes unnoticed or just is ignored.

He is extremely stand-offish for the same reasons. Unfortunately, he also craves human interaction, but has found it hard to live with the lies and emotions of others making his life a true paradox. He hates his abilities, but since he is stuck with them, he is making the best use he can out of them.

Powers: Empathy- This is one of Alexander’s most active powers. He can always tell what others around him are feeling. It also makes him a “human lie detector.” No one can fool him.

Aura Manipulation- Alexander has the ability to control his (and sometimes others) aura. He not only can make his visible, but make it physical as well. He can form it into a shield-like bubble, or mold it into weapons. He has to be very careful though, because using this power drains his energy extremely quickly.

Aura Absorption- This ability allows Alexander to draw energy from auras around him. Mostly he will draw from the auras of enemies, but in extremely dire situations he will draw from the strongest aura’s of his allies. This allows him to have enough energy to perform what he deemed “Aura Burst” which is where he draws in up to 3 complete auras and channels them into a concentrated blast. This also helps him not to run out of energy while fighting with his rigorous abilities.

Other: – He also goes by Alex or Lex.
- He was a closeted homosexual before the invasion, now though he is openly gay.
- My movie of the week is… Sydney White.
Report Spam   Logged

Please click me to help me grow!!!!!
XeroZega
Grim Reaper
Overlord

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2009, 06:29:00 pm »

Biblio: ACCEPTED
Starman: ACCEPTED

Now I'm waiting for Rady to fix his sign up once again and to see if Lucy does want to reserve a spot or not since he's kind of undecided at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum