Aisenfield
April 17, 2024, 08:21:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Overlords' Reign

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Overlords' Reign  (Read 4585 times)
Kenta.....
Fallible Human Being
Esteemed Members
Resident

Emotionally Retarded

Badges: (View All)
Linux User Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Mobile User
« Reply #210 on: October 20, 2010, 10:05:00 pm »

@DB: Crap.  You recognized it.  Well, after nearly half an hour of research on Google Image Search, that was the best I could find.  If it's too disturbing, I could edit the page for you.

Thanks for the support, Terak.  My intent was to show the audience that Esrel is certainly no Delacroix or Sesshoumaru.  He is a nothing and a nobody, who wormed his way into a spotlight he never should've had using hypnosis and manipulative speaking.  Without his cape and his eyes, he'd amount to little more than a short, skinny, pale man with a vain god complex.  Until recently, I didn't have anyone in mind for Esrel to represent.  However, it turns out that there WAS a very famous man in history who gained support (lasting to this day) through manipulation, force, and a god complex- and I don't mean Hitler.

Anyhoo, stay tuned for the Epilogue, and possibly a spin-off comedy to follow: "Tyren's Reign."
Report Spam   Logged

Recently discovered Pathfinder (modern D&D). Thanks for introducing me to the concepts all those years ago.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum