Aisenfield
March 28, 2024, 10:18:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sometimes when I get mad, I kill people...

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Full Moon Fade Away

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Moon Fade Away  (Read 694 times)
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« on: April 26, 2009, 02:59:55 pm »

Right. Guys, I never originally wrote this for Aisenfield or Dox or even PE2K, for that matter. I did some lurking at Pokécommunity and saw they had role-players on par (and thensome =D) with us over here. So I decided to see how they'd react.

Because, nowadays, when I make a debut, I do it with a role-play like this. Har. I'll either use this or Luminous Comet.
+==================================================+==================================================+
   Hm, I can smell the fresh scent of starting over again~!  =D It’s a bit of a note that while I may seem to joke around a lot in the setups for my role-plays, I’m actually being serious. I just have a habit of using sarcasm and such in sections that don’t require super-seriousness. Note taken, rambling done.

…I’m also very sorry if your head explodes while reading all of this. This is short compared to some of my other role-play setups, so I’m hoping it won’t. Because that would just be plain weak. D= Oh, I’m rambling again, aren’t I? Darn, I told myself I wouldn’t do this…  >_<

Story-related
Setting
   The role-play takes place during the summer.

A generically unnamed region in the warmer class of latitudes. There are no new Pokémon in this unnamed region, because that’s just too much work for my lazy rear. It’s enough I write role-plays that can become around ten pages long in a Works document.

Staccato Town (a generic happyville you‘ll find in any story) has a dense forest to the north. The inside of a mountain in the middle of said forest is where the role-play takes place over a lunation in the role-play’s canon.

The inside of the mountain is essentially a hub for the RP world in that there are several tunnels leading into an underground world that magically has its own sun and moon and stars. The exception is that, save for those who’ve, “disappeared,” there are no humans in this world. It’s essentially a Mystery Dungeon-type world, meaning that humans were never meant to exist in it.

That being said, yes, Pokémon in this alternate world do speak. “Speak,” being used synonymous to, “OhnowaithosePokémoncantalkohshiz.” The Pokémon of this world are simply going to think the human characters are Pokémon as well, because they wouldn’t know the difference and it works well with logic. This also means that the human character’s Pokémon will be viewed as summoned spirits of an ethereal nature, because they obviously know nothing of modern technology.

A few of the intended environments include a forested stereotype, a volcanically active area, and—my favorite—a (somewhat) Venetian-themed area. Imhappyplz.

Back-story
   In most folklore, the full moon is a symbol of normally ominous themes. Werewolves, lunacy, insomnia, magical phenomena, and so on. In Staccato Town, the full moon has been a sign of misfortune, from the baby that drowned in a well, to the missing hikers of the northern forest. Some say they see ghosts wandering the old, cobblestone streets, while others say they’ve seen mysterious Pokémon on the outskirts of the forest.

The town of Staccato has always had architecture reminiscent to that of the romanticized medieval period. This, in turn has a slight affect on the psychology of the townspeople. To them, superstition is more prominent. Friday the Thirteenth is dominated by horseshoes and four-leaf clovers.

Every year, during the time of a full moon, people have always seemingly vanished after going on overnight hikes in the forest to the north of Staccato.  The common belief is that these hikers must have done something worth losing their lives for as punishment. From a legal standpoint, however, they’re all innocent souls who’ve vanished, unfound by search parties.

For as long as anyone can remember, this has been a recurring case.

Present day, students are enjoying their summer break. Though, in school, vacation is never truly vacation. They all have a presentation of some sort to look forward to, both positively and negatively.

What would make a better presentation than an investigation on the mystery of the Full Moon Fade Away?

Plot
   As the back-story might suggest, this role-play takes place over a time-span (within the role-play, that is) of one lunar month. Your character obviously hasn’t done much anything momentous over their summer vacation so far and has decided that saying they investigated a case of multiple disappearances in the same area with their friends is better than saying they ate, drank, and slept.

The investigation is unproductive until the clock strikes midnight on a full moon. The gateway on the mountain opens and the protagonists are soon in the alternate world, one way or another. At this point the investigation turns into more of a simpler exploration. Naturally, their goal is still to find out if this world is where the missing people went, but do this, they’d obviously have to do, some adventure work.

Of importance
Rules that may extend beyond the established standards
Obviously, the standard rules of Pokécommunity apply.

I won’t rip on you for character control. But if you control someone else’s character and they’re all like, “HEY GIVES ME BACK MY CHARACTER NUB HAX,” well, we know where this is going. I will whip out my sledgehammer and dole you a steeeerike in a very charitable fashion. So ask permission before you do TCCWC, m’kay? M’kay. ^_^

This is rated PG-14, and such rating bears little shapely resemblance to the obsolete X…like you could actually get away with an X-rated role-play on a Pokémon forum to begin with… Huh.

The rating refers mildly to brief moments of potty mouth (puttyroot according to Works’ auto-correct) behavior and not much else. Otherwise, keep the cawn-tent for PM-based snerfer-plays. So help me.

This is the, “not even,” rule. I, as the GM, can do whatever I want within the bounds of the role-play. Granted I’m fair about this, mainly because I don’t want to bother have to enact it. With this rule I can tell everyone to ignore your posts, **** your character, and throw them off a cliff…and they’ll have to do it. If you implement some random plot device/change that I can’t work around to keep the role-play on track, I’ll either void your post or tell you to change something. Normally the latter.

When you break one of my rules, I will give you one Steeeerike with my mighty sledgehammer of awesome. If I have to give you a fourth Steeeerike, I’ll kick you out of the role-play, no matter who you are. I will willingly doom my own role-plays over this, because I know I can just ask for a lock in most cases and start it over. If by some miracle, someone famous on the forums were to join the role-play, I’ll make sure nobody can say they’re getting off with anything. That said, the same applies to the horridly obscure. I’m too much of an authoritarian for such things to just slide by.

In short, no matter who you are, if you break my rules, it’ll be hammer time. Period.

By no means am I an elitist. I used to be, but that was when I was full of myself, once I figured out I was actually decent at writing. When I tell you to get better, I don’t mean, “go home, noob,” I seriously mean for you to improve. I like to point out your flaws and crush all your expectations under my metallic boot. I am a very mean person. Not. I’m just cold most of the time. You’ll get used to it.

Regardless, I’ve done a little lurking of this here RP sect and I can say with confidence I am messing in this, what do you call it? Ah, ze good staff?

Any single member can only post three times within twenty-four hours. This rule has become something dear to me as, once I entered a role-play at PE2K. This role-play was my worst RP experience ever, and at that point, I’d been in the business for more than a year. I made my initial post. By the time I’d gotten back from school, there were some…200 to 300 posts. THE WORST PART BEING THEY WERE ALL ONE LINER POSTS. Ironically, there was a rule against it, to boot. About five of  us sane role-players immediately left.

Questions about the role-play and such like that, go to me first.

I may add to this list of rules. In such cases, I’ll notify everyone through a PM.

On Battles
   The battle system for most of my role-plays won’t fall into the categories of anime- or game-styled fighting. There are no turns to be taken and no back-and-forth shouting of commands. Battles happen in real-time as they would in reality. A flamethrower doesn’t wait for a character to do a verbal monologue, then take effect and a thunder shock attack is well…electricity. Dodging lightning isn’t a twitch reaction.

Unless a Pokémon’s abilities somehow contradict each other (if that’s possible—I don’t memorize every aspect of the Pokédex), ALL of the Pokémon’s specific abilities can be taken advantage of in the same battle and such.

It’s always bothered me when people only let you have four attacks on your Pokémon, because it normally undermines all of my character‘s battling ability. I don’t see role-plays being in the games, so I don’t touch levels, move sets or anything of that matter. This also dumps a bucket of water on those people that jack all their Pokémon’s levels beyond realism.

Players fighting Players… That won’t be happening in this role-play. So I won’t talk about it.

Dealing with Pokémon
   I will backhand you with a brass knuckle if you try to have a legendary Pokémon. Also, considering the role-play’s setting and plot, be wise about what Pokémon you choose for your character.

I mean, say Little Susan is going to be in the fourth grade this September and she has a male dragonite named, “Draco,” and a female dragonite named, “Draca.” The problem with that is the average fourth grader in the Unite States of America is about…*counts* nine to eleven years old…I think. Anyway, yeah. Little girl, two dragon-types that are supposed to be super rare. For shame.

Now, I’m sure somebody out there interpreted my example the wrong way. Sure, you can have rare Pokémon and such, but Little Susan over there is too extreme for my role-play. You can be an inner-city bumpkin with a meowth  and a pidgey if you really want to. Do your best for at least a semi-realistic team, even if in the end, I have the all-powerful word.

Application Template
I feel it should be noted that originally, there was going to be a history category in the application, BUT when I sat down to write Jansen’s history, I was hit hard in the face with something obvious. The characters aren’t actual trainers or coordinators, but rather normal people who’ve only had enough time to go to school their entire lives. Meaning their lives are the dull lives most of us have lived. You can include a history section if you’re so inclined, but it won’t do anything to help your character get accepted. Unless, after all, you’re like the rival from D/P/Pt that can’t stand to not make every moment worthwhile.

I’ve decided to replace, “history,” with, “notable past events.”
Code:
[u]Trainer[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Battle Style:[/b]
[b]Notable Past Events:[/b]
[b]Other[/b]

[u]Pokémon Team[/u] (This part is copied/pasted for each individual Pokémon. That said, I don’t expect anyone having more than four without a good excuse.)
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Relations to Trainer:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species Deviances:[/b]

[u]External Links[/u]
(Links to any reference that can‘t be found typed in your application.)

Host Character (Example)
Trainer
Name: Jansen H. Willer

Physical Appearance: Jansen is a lightly tanned mix between Caucasian and African American. His Caucasian side of the bloodline is more prevalent, however. His skin is noticeably flawed, often in need of moisturizer, and littered with tiny bumps that can only be noticed from up close. There’s a dark concentration of melanin on the last section of his pinky, almost shaped in a perfect circle, while four others are spread across his left and right forearms. The scarred remnants of a fungal rash are noticeable on the inside joints of his arms, though most of his skin impurities are hidden beneath his clothes. His right leg has a bruise on the side of the knee and on the shin, coupled with a scab from a long scrape. Most of his scars are related to parkour in some way, shape or form.

His hair is dark, nearly to the point of being considered black. It has a mattenongloss effect to it, turning brown in bright light as opposed to shining. His eyebrows have heavy hairs that can become disarrayed into wild spikes on occasion. Jansen’s eyes are a softer, more appealing chestnut, actually having a notable color in them. They seem devoid of any major emotion and somewhat untrusting, offsetting his smile.

Jansen’s build is almost like a cone in terms of muscularity. What he lacks in upper body strength he makes up for with his legs. His arms make him look weak compared to other boys his age, mainly because his large pants hide his thick legs from the spotlight. He stands at roughly 5’ 8”.

Clothing: Considering this role-play is taking place during the transition from summer to autumn, Jansen dresses quite warmly.

On the base, he wears a simple, black T-shirt coupled with a pair of olive cargo pants that have the remnants of an older, black pair haphazardly hand sewn onto the inner thigh area and between the hip and lower pockets as, “reinforcement,” and doubled pocket space.

The second layer is a green, denim vest held together by large snaps, with a brilliantly detailed Dragonair on the upper half.

His gloves are completely fingerless and are handmade from pure denim, though they’re poorly made. They’ve lasted, but are showing signs of wear about the lower palm. The device on his right forearm is a newer (and noticeably less compact) model of the Pokégear.  His shoes are simply, white cross trainers that have air-cushioned heels and navy soles that are covered in small, worn, rubber spikes.

He often carries around his black and red duffel bag that contains his myriad of gadgets, including the poké balls that hold his larger items.

Personality: Jansen is, without a doubt, more intelligent than his recent report cards give him credit for. The effort he’s pulled away from academics have all been diverted to athletics and the arts. He sees more practicality in parkour and illustration than algebra and how to properly analyze a poem. He likes to pride himself on his strong points, being a fast learner with what would seem to be stereotypical talent in every field. As a result of his ability, he normally becomes doubtful if he can’t succeed on his first few tries, giving up easily, provided he doesn’t have a great interest or motive to try again. Jansen is also notably fond of talking to himself with a scholarly—or cynical—air.

He has a fear similar to hydrophobia in that, while he can swim if he bothers trying, his fear of water that’s too deep to wade in would result in the average, “help I am drowning,” reaction. After all, if he were truly a hydrophobe, he wouldn’t be drinking several bottles of purified water on a daily basis. He also dislikes bugs and will avoid (or kill) them as best he can. His fear of heights is slowly beginning to disappear as he becomes more confident in his own coordination.

In company, Jansen is quiet and reserved, normally listening to conversations rather than participating in them. This is primarily because he’s been told numerous times beforehand that he has a problem with butting into the conversation of others. He’s William Shakespeare in comparison to the, “hood rats,” that surround him in school, being noticeably articulate and able to understand words through context alone.

He’s particularly fond of dragons and romanticized views of the middle ages and on occasion, meditates to make his dream of a swashbuckling adventure with his pokémon true, if even for a brief period. This being said, Jansen is a true swashbuckler at heart, fully capable of fitting such a role if he can actually experience bliss, which in most cases, he can only find in the excitement of adventure or traveling at high speeds.

Battle Style: Jansen runs an offensive battle at a difficult pace. He rarely spends time bothering with defensive tactics other than dodging and often uses preset scenarios to decide upon his next actions. He remains unfazed in the face of most surprises and simply works around them as fast as he can. His remarkable intelligence results in many out-of-the-ordinary battle tactics that involve outside elements.

Though his reliance on foresight and prediction are a pitfall in that if things don’t follow his track well enough, he may pause for a noticeable timeframe as he searches for the next best solution—this reaction can easily be compared with the, “auto-finish,” some games have been known to have in their track editors. Essentially, he battles like a simulation, minus a few loopholes.

Notable Past Events: Jansen originally had Pokémon in his own household, but they died while he was grade school. As a result, this led to the Jansen we know and love now being more devoid of emotion than he would if he had a tragedy-free childhood.

Jansen and his cousin (before said cousin died) were runner-ups in an unofficial, low-profile double battle tournament. Jansen, while in the seventh grade, fought alongside his cousin and Sinca by using his pet buizel, who died of cancer half a year later.

Other Jansen truly shows his logical understanding of the gear he carries around. His Pokégear 2O is bristling with cards that have essentially transformed it into a smart phone. The greater half of those apps he’s collected from promotions and conventions.

Rather than traditionally storing his gear in a seemingly bottomless bag, he organizes them inside labeled poké balls. This allows him to carry at least double what he could through any traditional method.

Parkour is a French discipline that revolves around getting from point A to be point B in the fastest, least tiring, and most efficient way possible.  While Jansen is no expert, his dedication shows. Parkour is a bit hard for me to describe, because I don’t understand it fully, but it has a good (and accurate) article in the Wikipedia.

While not pictured anywhere, Jansen has an ultra-compact digital video recorder that he’ll be constantly using throughout the role-play. He’s decided to prove their findings in video.

Pokémon Team
Species: Miltank
Relations to Trainer: Jansen’s lifelong friend. Sinca doesn’t really belong to him,  but she was on his deceased cousin’s will to Jansen, legally making her Jansen‘s property. The two are inseparable.
Name: Sinca
Species Deviances: The spots on a Miltank’s back vary between others of the same species. This essentially means Sinca can be identified solely by the somewhat hexagonal arrangement of her spots.

Species: Furret
Relations to Trainer: Caught in the northern forest a year prior to the role-play. Friendly enough to be considered a pet/friend in the Pokémon world.
Name: Joz, for lack of a better name.
Species Deviances: None to truly speak of. Has a slightly higher voice than normal, though.

External Links
Colorized Photoshop sketches of Jansen.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arctic master
Some guy, lolling in the RP and Fan-fic section
Resident

The Articuno pic is NOT mine. By Ishtar Ameilia

Combination Topic Starter Level 4 Level 3 Level 2
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 08:56:53 pm »

May I crit my opinion on this roleplay?

First of which, I congratulate you for making this roleplay that of well written one. Ramzam, as you were in Crater, you're still the writing dummy we all know and love (Not really a dummy, but you know.). Though really, if I decide to post roleplays again, this will probably be my guideline. We got a setting (which I loled at some of the side comments), the backstory, and the ru-(Wait, do I see Pokécommunity? XD Isn't this Aisenfield?)

Edit: I DIDN'T FINISH! DX I HIT THE ENTER BUTTON BY MISTAKE, DAMMIT!

Oh, sorry, where was I? Right...

As for the battle thing, I find that a bit confusing. Though, this is in terms of battling, itself. I mean, I halfway applied this rule, and I halfway NOT applied this rule when I wrote, so when I read this, I kinda understood where you're getting at and at times I found this a bit misleading. I can understand the realtime battling thing, such as the effects of the laws of physics and the reaction time thing, but as far as that goes, I have doubts in my mind that such situations would apply. What I mean is that I think you're implying that attacks strike as fast as they are called for, giving absolutely ZERO time to dodge and making battles spontaneously short. Because by the time Trainer A calls his Growlithe to bite his opponent's Vulpix, Trainer B's Vulpix will be pursued until she's bitten, Trainer A calls a different attack to strike down the Vulpix or the Vulpix charges madly at the opponent, with little thought in mind.

I can understand some situations, where the thunder situation comes to mind, because, a flash of thunder is, of course, nigh avoidable; but other than that, I find this technique somewhat remarkably cheap in situations. It makes Priority moves (like Quick attack or Aqua Jet) completely unavoidable and the slowest to react to never get a hit in. However, I suppose it's also how the person writes the story that really makes the mark... That and how well the Pokémon they're up against can take a hit.

As for the dealing with Pokemon section, well, I can't say I haven't had the same situation in another roleplay (Hint, hint, check the New Moon Rising Grin), so I'm fine with find what you can find in a certain area. However, since this is a new town, I find that this setting somewhat limits the amount of Pokemon that can be found in the RP (In this case, you say it's summer so I can take a wild guess I won't be finding any Ice types this time around. X_X), that is, of course, unless I say my trainer caught his team during the Winter.

One more thing. I scanned over the rules, and I'm okay with all but ONE rule. The 3 times per 24 hours rule. I don't like it for a good reason that when things get heated, I want to post more. And when I post more, I no like to be restrained to post only three times per day (unless someone hasn't posted after me). However, since the RP sections have been dry lately, I can swallow my pride on that rule and abide by it... Unless the RP section, magically, springs back to life again. If that happens, though, you might have to loosen up that rule.

I might edit this and put up a sign-up later, or post another comment and post it, but regardless, it'll be later, and not now. I got too much on my plate as it is, right now. X_x So... yeah... Sorry.
Report Spam   Logged

nya_chan's forums. Join, please.

People should stop writing fan-fics, if they're expecting support to continue them. If you want to start a fan-fic(or fan-FICS) You should write them because YOU want to, not because of how many people post or good comments you get on them. Still, put both quality and quantity(in paragraphs) in your work, add a banner, if the mood takes you, and finish what you start. Those are some of the good qualities of being a fan-fic writer, not just merely writing stories. ^_^

Mulan - I'll make a Man out of you song: Pretty catchy song. =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64&feature=channel_page
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 10:00:45 pm »

I am abit interested, so can I reserve a spot? I'll get a signup up when I can.
Report Spam   Logged

Kageito
Number XV - The Howling Symphony
Resident

Forever a WoWfag

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 11:51:16 pm »

Gee Ramz, reserve me a spot. And ya coulda told me you go to PC too, would've been nice to see a somewhat familiar face. >:
Report Spam   Logged

I claim LotR, the Wheel of Time and WoW, Absol, Banette and Arcanine, Blaze the Cat, the Hookshot and Ocarina of Time from LoZ and The Lion King.

I hope to be more active on the RP front, guys, especially now that Crimson's back. :T
Hit me up for a talk if you've missed me or something crazy like that. And I might open an art thread once I get my tablet.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 07:05:57 pm »

Gee Ramz, reserve me a spot. And ya coulda told me you go to PC too, would've been nice to see a somewhat familiar face. >:

You would've spotted my intro topic from a mile away. To be honest, I didn't know anyone from Aisenfield was over there. XP

Your critique is appreciatzored, AM. The confusations I didn't see, even after reading it over three times. Lawl.

That said, reservations acceptzored.
Report Spam   Logged
Hashihime
Wrow it's been ages
Veteran

It's a Bibliophile

Level 5 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 08:02:34 pm »

Trainer
Name: Cera Martel

Physical Appearance: Cera appears to be Caucasian. Despite her time outdoors, she has almost no noticeable freckles. She has light scars on her arms and legs where she cut herself during one occurrence or another where she decided to cure her boredom for the day. The most noticeable scar, though, is a white thin line across her face and the bridge of her nose. She claims it's from an accident. She is conscious about it, so she wears glasses in order to cover it up.

She has shoulder-length honey-colored blonde hair with darker brown tips. It is rather thick, and somewhat messy, since she never bothers to comb it to perfection like most girls. There is a purple bow on the end of her ponytail, holding the hair on the left side of her face, near her chin. Cera’s eyes are a bright yellow, with brown streaks in them. They seem to glow with a spark of curiosity and mischievousness.

Cera’s body looks like it is rather fragile, with slender arms and long legs, and a thin torso. However, her years of outdoor activities have given her a very high pain tolerance. She has a cute appearance, but would look even prettier if she actually paid more attention to her personal hygiene.

Clothing: Cera wears a yellow T-shirt with a purple design in the center, and a pair of blue jeans with ripped knees and frayed ends. She also wears a heavy, plaid brown sweater, which has double pockets. She uses them to stash anything she feels valuable, since she is the only one who knows they’re there, and how to open them quickly. The sweater has yellow spots around the bottom, sleeve ends, and hood. She keeps it zipped up about halfway, so only the T-shirt design is showing.

She wears a purple scarf as well, but not unless she feels cold. Otherwise, she stashes it in her bag. It has brown spots near the edges, and is frayed at the ends, besides looking like it has been through better days. Her shoes are regular brown gym shoes, which could definitely use a washing- or a replacing.

She carries a yellow messenger bag, customized with brown spots around the top flap, similar to the ones on her sweater. It is surprisingly roomy, and she has managed to stash unusual objects inside it, without letting them be noticeable or hanging out.

Personality: While she may not be the stereotypical delinquent, she has no real care for learning, and only does what she needs to pass her classes. She never studied, but she would actually be rather smart if she ever tried to be. She knows she’s not strong in most fields, and even gym she doesn’t give full participation and effort. All of her enthusiasm has never really been given towards others, only towards the people who actually pay attention to her, though most people don’t mind her presence. She doesn’t go out of her way to make friends, and believes her Pokémon are all she needs. Thus, she has a bit of a naďve and uncaring persona.

Cera is a kleptomaniac. She will sometimes steal without knowing it as well. She doesn’t get the usual rush from stealing, but simply does it as a habit. If something catches her interest, she gets an urge to hold it in her hands, and it takes off from there. If caught, she will usually act innocent and naďve, then apologize before giving it back. If she stole something on purpose and was caught, then she would usually give the same act, and then be depressed afterwards.

Cera doesn’t care what people think of her, and would rather not care what people think about her. She tends to tune out the people around her, but does tend to pay more attention to Pokémon, since they don’t judge like humans do. She does have a problem with people trying to socialize with her when she doesn’t want company though, and can sometimes get cross. Other times, she lets them tag along and decide that she’s not worth the energy. She is an energetic little squirrel, as some prefer to call her, that doesn’t care much about what the world thinks about her.

Battle Style: Cera prefers to have good speed and a good offensive, or a good defense if her pokemon is better in close combat. She also gives a special thought into using special conditions in order to weaken the foe and make it harder for it to attack efficiently. While her decisions are often on-the-spot, she usually plans things out at least two steps ahead of time, so that her pokemon don’t get hurt.

Since she relies on current situations in order to win, battling on a place without any advantages will usually stump her for a few seconds while she figures out a new plan. So she basically is an “as-you-go” kind of trainer.

Notable Past Events: Cera comes from a wealthy family. They always expected her to be that little goodie girl that they always wanted- and needed- but Cera didn’t want to follow their rules. Because of her defiance from her family, she developed her happy-go-lucky and hyper personality.

Other:
Cera is a very disorganized person. Her bag compliments that fact, and seems to define the “bottomless” bag stereotype. Almost literally.
She's terrified of dragon pokemon.

Pokémon Team
Species: Shinx
Relations to Trainer: Given to Cera by her parents, hoping to have her learn responsibility. However, that didn’t work, and Shinx often willingly becomes her “accomplice” when she gets in trouble.
Name: Mari
Species Deviances: The fur on her head flops down instead of sticking up.

Species: Nidoran (F)
Relations to Trainer: Captured at the base of the mountain about a year ago. Deemed friendly enough to pass in human society.
Name:  Koma
Species Deviances: Is a bit larger than the average Nidoran (F). About as large as Mari.
Report Spam   Logged

pichudude
EYOOOOOOOOOOO!
Resident

Level 5 Level 4 Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 11:22:16 pm »

Hi Ramzam!  I'd like to reserve a spot.  I'd just like to make a message to all of the other RPers here.  Let's try our best to make this a very successful RP.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum