Aisenfield
April 19, 2024, 07:03:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Excuse me, kind sir. Would you care to donate to the Anti-Mugging-You Fund?

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Legend of Zelda: Shadowed Legacy [Private Roleplay]

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legend of Zelda: Shadowed Legacy [Private Roleplay]  (Read 783 times)
EHW
Addict

Hey, it's that prick EHW!

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Search Sixth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User
« on: April 22, 2009, 04:09:43 am »

Plot

“In these lands, there are many legends about the fabled Hero of Time. The Hero of Time was named Link, and was abandoned in the Kokiri Forest at an early age. He had many quests, his most famous was his illustrious quest in which he used the Ocarina of Time to journey to and from a potential future timeline, in which he defeated the Demon Thief Ganondorf with help from the Seven Sages, before journeying back in time in order to get Ganondorf imprisoned in our present timeline. After this, Link journeyed to the neighbouring kingdom of Termina in chase of the Skull Kid, who had stolen the fabled Majora's Mask, an artifact of pure evil power. After this quest, he had a number of further quests, before retiring from this position to live peacefully. The descendants of our fabled hero are unaccounted for, and history has lost the family tree, meaning anyone of blond-haired, blue-eyed Hylian appearance could be the descendant.

In recent times, another man, also named Link in accordance to his uncanny look when compared to the Hero of Time, was forced to save the kingdom of Hyrule once more. Originally, he was chosen to deliver a finely-made sword to Hyrule Castle, yet in his attempt, was transformed into a wolf by the powers of the Twilight Realm. After interchanging between both forms, releasing Hyrule from the Twilight Realm in the process and gaining key items to his survival, known as the Fused Shadows, as well as gaining both experience and blessings from the Light Spirits of Hyrule, Link was able to defeat the Demon Thief Ganondorf once and for all, sentencing his spirit to death in the process. Now, we are at peace, and the lands have turned to normal once more." ~ Extracts from the history in the time of Apol the Just, Lord of Ordon and son of Colin the Warrior.

Many years after the events of 'The War of the Twilight Princess', evil has started to corrupt the lands once more. The evil army originates from cursed artifacts around the land, all of which seem to be gateways to the Twilight Realm, as creatures which resemble those which attacked in the ancient war are being seen briefly around these points. No-one is sure who the leader of this army is, for any followers captured who can be understood simply say that the worship "The Lord of Twilight... your Hero's Darkness" and from therein no longer speak. And in the small village of Ordon, life goes on, unaware of the events outside their farmlands...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Rules

1. Follow all RP basic rules, i.e. proper grammer; no God-Modding; at least 5 lines per post etc. etc.
2. Romance should be kept to a PG-13 level.
3. Violence should be kept to a level of T-16; Graphic violence discouraged apart from against bosses.
4. Try to stick to the original plot as much as possible, although sub-quests are allowed. Be realistic with plot developments, as it's unlikely something like a prison escape can happen without someone being injured in the process.
5. CC is allowed, but try to refrain from posting conversations with another PC.
6. All characters are allowed one ability, such as being able to understand animals, or to control the wind. You may also choose equipment to start with, though the equipment can be changed. Be realistic about what you carry - after all, carrying an item like the Master Sword or the Four Sword or something similar, like the Golden Gauntlets is both unnessecarilly powerful and also unrealistic, seeing as those are "End of Game" items in any LoZ game, or in the case of the Four Sword, stupidly powerful, as it allows you four characters in one.
7. No killing innocent NPCs.
8. Only one character per person.
9. Only Ryuuto and myself are allowed to participate at first. If someone else wishes to, PM me with your character and an RP link in order for me to judge whether or not to let you RP with us.
10. Finally, if anyone can guess which character heads the Army of Shadows, as they shall be called, take a pot-shot and send me a PM.

Sign-Up Sheet

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (First and Last needed, Middle optional)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female. Preferably an even mix of each.)
[b]Race:[/b] (Any of the actual races from the Legend of Zelda series. No Twili. Half-breeds acceptable but explain in the character's history. Half-breeds of Hylian and Human needs no extra work, as it's not that much difference. Personally, I see Hylians as the "Elf" race of LoZ, so it'd be a half-elf, a Human/ Hylian halfbreed. No non-LoZ races, such as werewolves or vampires.

Takes place before Wind Waker, so no Rito or WW/ PH exclusive races. Obviously, it's preferable if I understand who the race are, so the more recent games starting from OoT are the basis for any races picked. Please bear in mind any race picked will be subjected to the TP format, which fundamentally changed the Gorons from Bomb-Makers to being Technology-Experts. So, in theory, it's plausible to do the same to other races.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Well... it is Legend of Zelda, so it's debatable, but I'd stick to a range of 16 – 20. If you wish to have an older/ younger character, then submitting them won't leave you gone. Just something to consider)
[b]Description:[/b] (5+ lines minimum. Picture are allowed, but preferably as an image of what you think they look like, according to your description of them.)

[b]Personality:[/b] (5+ lines minimum. Don't go with the Gary-stu personality, or another stereotypical one, like the avenger. Emo is fine, just I hate the truly awful stereotypes.)

[b]History:[/b] (5+ lines minimum. Optional, although if you have the time, include it. If you have a half-breed, then required, even if only to explain about why the character is a half-breed.)

[b]Fairy (Kokiri/ Kokiri-raised only):[/b] (The Fairy's name, power and gender please. All fairies seem to be a winged ball of coloured light, so a description isn't necessary. If you would like, you can be sad like I may end up being, and choose to give a mini sign-up for your fairies.)

[b]Inventory:[/b] (Basic equipment at first – it will be updated as we progress. Varies from race to race accordingly, as I don't expect a Goron fullbreed to swing a mini sword like a claymore and go around in a tunic. Gorons would probably be unarmed or use hammers and bombs, while wearing simple lower body clothing. Don't be afraid to use an unconventional item as a weapon - grapple hooks would be cool.)
---[b]Weapon Of Choice:[/b] (Obvious really, for example: Bow; Axe; etc. - Really, this is only for my benefit, as if you end up in the party and we go through a dungeon, then I'd like to know what you prefer in case I feel you deserve a special dungeon item.)

[b]Dream:[/b] (Fairly self-explanatory - what does your character want to do at the end of this, and why.)

[b]Special Note:[/b] (Anything not talked about anywhere else)

Name: Mosa Furui
Race: Ancient Picori (has a Hylian Form)
Description: Hylian: Mosa has medium length, dark chocolate brown straightened hair, which frames his head and starts to drape down his back before being turned into a ponytail at the base of the neck, which then stops halfway down Mosa's back. He then has hazel coloured eyes which reflect a slight amount of gleeful laughter in them, regardless of the situation. He stands at about 5'5" and is built slightly less muscular then average in the arms, though he has slightly larger leg muscles. He has a perfectly unmarred face and body, and his skin has a creamy look about it. He has slightly more-pointed shaped ears, even more so than even the Royal Hylian Family, which denote his actual race.

Picori: Mosa has the same hairstyle, though it actually drapes down to his ankles in this form. He has the typical mousey-humanoid face of other Picori, and is about the same size as the average Picori. He wears a pure white-golden outfit made out of flower petals which are not of Hyrule, and also wears a small bangle made of wheat, which is golden.

Personality: While he is strong-willed and smart, Mosa is also peculiar enough to warrant being considered not entirely there. Mosa thrives in danger, often taking a slightly cheerful approach to it, as it often goes hand in hand with learning new things, something which he enjoys. In fact, Mosa mostly considers everything to be pretty much a big game, one which he simply wishes to complete for the fun of it.
Mosa also enjoys playing pranks on other people, such as giving them "A God's Blessing" or making cardboard cut-outs of famous or scary individuals to freak people out.

History: Mosa is the newest of the Ancient Picori, a special part of the Picori race, who live in a realm not too dissimilar to the Sacred Realm, in that it has sacred forests. One of the few things a new Ancient Picori must accomplish is to visit the land of Hyrule and observe and understand the customs and cultures there over a period of anywhere between 25 and 200 years. Mosa is upon his 53rd year in Hyrule, and has learnt little more than about three-quarters of the village-lands of Hyrule, a near-complete understanding of the culture of Hyrule Castle and its market town and a near-complete understanding of the Forest Picori, Town Picori and Mountain Picori.
During this time, Mosa settled down for a few years in the little village of Ordon for a rest from his studies.

Inventory: Hylian: White-gold robe; Grapple Hook; Couple Red Healing Potions; Couple Blue Mana Potions; Monk Hat (The whole kinda wok-looking one)
---Weapon Of Choice: Grapple Hook; Hookshot

Dream: To learn all there is to know about the cultures of Hyrule

Special Note: Mosa is, for all intents and purposes, a God of the Picori Race, and as such gives fake blessings to Hylian and Human alike among the Hyrule Castle Town for a joke. Mosa is also a cheapskate, and pays for his items more often than not in information and blessings whenever he feels he can get away with it.

Mosa is an adept magic-user, being able to use nature-based magic of any kind.

Mosa's one 'ability' he has is his omni linguistic tongue, which simply allows him to speak and understand any language of any creature, even animals.
Characters:

Mosa - Lucifer
Devin - Ryuuto
Tesla - Ramzam
Report Spam   Logged

Eido/ Eido Version 2/ Wraith/ Aidan - Credit to Zarean

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

Personal Text edited by EHW - so no-one need take offence or blame.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

Alfred/America [Hetalia: Axis Powers]

Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 4 Level 3
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 07:06:41 am »

New character time! Cheesy

Name: Devin O’Donnel
Race: Hylian
Description: Devin has black hair that’s around chin-length, give or take a few inches below or under.  Most of his bangs are brushed to the right to cover one of his eyes.  He does that because while both of his eyes are as black as night, he cannot see out of his right eye.  It has been like that since birth and has not bothered him in the slightest.  Devin’s skin is strange as it is fairly pale (think Scottish pale), but it tans easily.  He is a little shorter than normal and a few pounds under the average weight.  Devin also does not look his age.  He actually looks a couple years younger.

He hates bright colors, as they really don’t look good on him.  Devin is a winter through and through.  Most of the time, people see him in a darkish purple, black, dark or pine green, and dark brown.  He prefers loose clothing to tight merely as it makes him uncomfortable.  Around Devin’s neck is a black cord with a Celtic knot charm hanging from the cord.

Personality: Devin always keeps a cool head on his shoulders.  He is not one to do something on impulse, but he slips up sometimes.  Devin likes to think things through, looking at everything at all possible angles.  His sort of humor is sarcastic, witty, or dry.  Devin does not talk much, but when he does it usually has relevance.

When alone, he is dead silent.  People usually find him reading a book or writing something down when they visit his home.  It is pretty obvious that Devin is not a social person, unless he needs to be.

Still, Devin is a good kid under his silence.  He laughs at jokes he thinks are funny and sometimes adds his own jibe.  Devin smiles at friends he knows well and is very polite to those above him (status-wise).  To those he hates, Devin simply glares and says nothing.

History: Too lazy.

Fairy (Kokiri/ Kokiri-raised only): I don’t get one.

Inventory: Your basic tunic, a flute, cooking utensils, a wooden staff, and that’s about it.
---Weapon Of Choice: Devin doesn’t have much of a weapon preference.  Still, if he had to choose, he would take a long sword or bow.

Dream: All he wants is a peaceful life and to cook as much as he pleases. (This may change)

Special Note: The name Devin means “The Descendant of the Dark-haired One” whereas O’Donnel means “Son of the World Leader.”  They’re both Irish names, of course.  Devin can also cook and likes to play on his flute.

As far as powers go, Devin can use wind-based magic.  The wind is his primary weapon, but the staff he carries around is his fallback weapon.

While he is primarily Irish, his father was Scottish and inherited most of his looks.
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

Seventh year Anniversary Search Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 05:51:41 pm »

Re: Cillit bang!
« Sent to: Ramzam on: Today at 17:53:47 »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Sorry - forgot to add this to the other PM. If you want to use blunt weapons as your WoC (it's just a suggestion...), edit and then post your sign-up on the RP simply for the sake of making sure any idiots whining about it, as let's face it, even if they don't plan on applying, they will, which I'll then simply stick in the characters list.
...lolwut?

Name: Tesla Marrion

Race: Human… lawl?

Description: Not entirely womanly, at the least. She has the typical traits of any fantasy woman in the she has light, nigh flawless skin and a, “good figure.” Her eyes are a slightly grayed brown that reflect little light and her gaze is less than piercing, but rather bored and searching for anything of interest on whatever they see. Her hair is light and flowing, the back end draping just below her shoulders whilst her bangs frame the sides of her face and rest at the base of her neck, hardly bothering anywhere else. She’s unwomanly thick in the limbs, noticeably muscular about the navel and tall enough to make some men think they‘ve shrunk if they haven‘t seen a tall female before.
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/The_real_Ramzam/Characters/Teslarefs2.jpg
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/The_real_Ramzam/Characters/Tesla_ref1.jpg

Personality: Tesla doesn’t care about much other than herself. People’s problems don’t involve her unless she gets something out of it. Because of her outlandish appearance, she’s very self conscious and dislikes large crowds. A wanderer at heart, she’s decided that she’ll be unaffected by love and friendship, only preferring to make acquaintances, as they‘re simply that much easier to leave. Her perfectionism becomes an annoyance, especially during conversations as most people don’t take much of what she says to heart, often cutting her off, mid-sentence. The imperfect manners of others are her true pet peeve.

History: (What might there be that I should include?)

Fairy (Kokiri/ Kokiri-raised only): Well, this is obviously void. =/

Inventory: Traveler’s dress, Meteor hammer
---Weapon Of Choice: Blunt weapons. ’Nuff said.

Dream: She’s an adventurer, through and through. Her only goal is to see what most normal people never will.

Special Note: Originally, her skirt was even more obviously pointing she was, “made by a man,” in that it was stupidly revealing. I noticed how silly it looked only AFTER I’d inked the drawing and finished flatting it in Photoshoop. Ironically, I still think she looks ridiculous, but at the least, a bit more practical and moddest. =/ With her flying jacket thing in the way, it also looks like she’s got enormous breasts that stick straight out. LMAO. I redrew her, but in pencils she looked perfectly flat…then when I inked it I was like, “OMFGWTF!? D=< SHE DOESN‘T LOOK ANY DIFFERENT!!!“ *Le sighe.* I give up, for now…

The meteor hammer is an ancient Chinese weapon. It’s essentially the same as the rope dart, only the weight is a supposed 3kg (according to Wikipedia anyways :3) and shaped more like a melon. This was one of the candidates along with a rope dart, chain whip, shoge, and a double-headed staff that had two crescent-shaped blades that shot out like hookshots. Of course, somebody already had a hookshot, so I scrapped it. Har.
(P.S. That red cloth really DOES make you think the weight’s farther away from the target than it really is.
Report Spam   Logged
EHW
Addict

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 09:21:24 am »

((Hnn... I'll make a start now, mainly based upon a basic starter quest for Devin to do, and that Mosa decides to tag along. Then, Tesla can run into the two of them when Ramz posts. Sorry for crappy first post, but let's face it - Legend of Zelda have some of the crappiest starts before the first dungeon. I mean, Twilight Princess - link has to get his horse and round up some goats... what the hell is that?))

"So then Devin - to summarize, you are being given this rare sword to take to the Castle Town, at which you will give your name and reason for entering the throne room, before presenting the sword to His Majesty. Remember, this is a very important day for everyone, as the village will be recognized as having a master blacksmith among them, and you will become a man," the mayor explained, keeping the focus on the importance of the miniature quest he'd given out.

Mosa had overheard the entire conversation. The God In-Training saw that Devin sighed before nodding his head, as if the young man wasn't willing to do this, regardless of the pleasant outcomes. Mosa smiled a knowing smile to himself, before walking up to join the conversation. "Mayor, as you well know, I've enjoyed the company of your village for some time now, and it's painfully obvious I am more than just your average Hylian, no offence. Therefore, I'll accompany Devin on this mock-quest, to give him some support and companionship. Plus - I'll make sure he gets back unscathed." With this said, Mosa gave the man a lovely smile, to just tip the edge in his favor.

The mayor looked at the two and sighed, knowing he'd lost the argument before it began. "Alright, Mosa, you may accompany young Devin here. Now, go collect the sword from Lann, before setting out. Oh, and Mosa? No taking "short detours" which last for a few weeks. Now, away with ye!" Smirking back, Mosa led Devin away, heading towards Lann's house in order to collect this sword...
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
*Timeskip - One Week Later*
After a number of days, the pair had made it to Hyrule Castle. The journey had been fun for Mosa, who was fascinated in every detail they came across, and constantly stopped to speak to the animals. Devin... Mosa wasn't really sure if the eighteen year old had liked it. Regardless, they'd been to the castle and delivered the fancy sword. Apparently, it was to be presented to the Shrine of the Holy, which is why it had needed such an exquisite design. Mosa didn't care - fighting wasn't his thing. Still, in the market town, he'd heard about some commotion about Ordon at the local tea shop. Gathering his belongings and Devin, they set out once more...

((Okay, couple of things:
1: Don't **** about the Timeskip, it was necessary for the plot. I for one think if Ordon were to be raised to the ground, for example, it would take about a week for news to travel, and about three days to happen without reinforcements being nearby to stop it from happening. That, and Ordon to Hyrule Castle on foot? Minimum of three days travel. Add into the factor of Mosa wasting time, and there's a week gone before you get to the Castle.
2: The sword is essential to the plot, despite appearances. That's a second reason I timeskipped immediately - I needed to get it to the Castle in order to set up a plot device for later in the RP. If I hadn't, then in theory Devin could have kept it after being attacked. Not saying he would, but you get the idea.
3: I don't know why, but I feel all the best blacksmiths live in isolated areas. As Rusl lives in Ordon, and then Zauz from Phantom Hourglass lives in solitude. Add in Biggoron who lives at the top of Death Mountain, and then the Sages, who forged the Master Sword, also living in isolation, I think that the smiths in the towns are pretty slip-shod compared to the top smiths.
4: Finally, yes - this gives the excuse to have a battle now or see a town in ruins... add in what you want, I simply wished to get my essential sword delivered.
All for now - just waiting for updates. ^^))
Report Spam   Logged

Avatar courtesy of Zarean of Aisenfield/ miha-mimiko-kyattuha of deviantART.com.

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 11:30:09 am »

((Woo!  A post from yours truly! Cheesy))

Right from the start, Devin had hated the “quest” the mayor had given him.  He was being used as a delivery boy, for crying out loud!  The only plus to the delivery run was that he could get out of the small town.  At least it wouldn’t be lonely, since Mosa had kindly decided to go along with the black-haired man.

The side trips had added an extra four days to a normally three-day travel.  Devin enjoyed it, though.  It allowed him to unwind a little and get over his hatred of the “quest.”  The small journey also gave him ample time to see Elementals he wouldn’t normally see in the small village.  Devin had to admit that it got a little boring seeing nothing but fauns, sylphs, undines, pixies, and the odd salamander.  Outside, he had seen water horses, dryads, a few gnomes, and more sylphs.  It was fascinating to see how many Elementals there were in the world.

Once they had finally made it to Hyrule Castle, Devin gave the Royal Family their sword.  He exchanged pleasantries for a while and then bade his leave.  Once outside the castle, Devin sighed hugely in relief.  His sylph friends giggled.  Ever since he was small, the Air Elementals had been drawn to him.  They would play with him, talk to him, and they did favors for him.  Devin never asked too much of them, of course.  Still, being around them helped him in his magic.  Being able to use wind magic must have been what drawn the Air Elementals to him.

Still, something had been bothering him since he had entered Hyrule Castle.  Devin had heard rumors that Ordon had not been fairing well during their absence.  Concerned, he left with Mosa without a word.

“Careful, little brother.  We do not want Death to come upon you too early,” one of the sylphs cautioned him.  Devin merely nodded as they left the town.

The day past them by uneventfully and before they knew it, dark was almost upon them.  Devin looked over to Mosa.

“Well, looks like we’ll be setting up camp here tonight.  I’ll pitch up the tents if you’ll get firewood.  I believe it’s my turn to cook tonight,” the black-haired man said to his companion.  He smiled slightly at the Hylian and got to work on setting up their campsite.  Devin only hoped that the boy would not get distracted, but it was a mock-hope.  He thought that Mosa’s eccentricity was pretty funny and it made life a little more interesting.

Still, Devin really wanted to cook that night.

((Meh.  Not as long as I wanted it, but whatever.  I also gave Ramz an opening to surprise the hell out of us in the middle of the night. XD

About the Elementals: they are part of magic and I wanted to include them.  Not many people can see them, let alone communicate with them.  Mages can obviously see them, but that does not necessarily mean that all of them can communicate with an Elemental, let alone call them a friend.  Elementals are usually attracted to mages in their Element (Air, Fire, Water, Earth) and make friends with a strong mage.  There are also base Elementals, but we won't get into that...yet.))
Report Spam   Logged

"To love someone... It is not to shut one's eyes to the other, nor to block one's ears to the truth... To love one another... Is to walk through life together... Open your eyes, open your ears... Look at each other... and together seek the best path for the both of you." -Endrance, .hack//G.U. Reminisce

*Didn't draw the icon.  I don't know who did, but they're amazing and they deserve the credit.
>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 01:51:14 pm »

((OOC: ...PEEKABOO!))

Tesla had decided that if she walked through the night, she’d reach this Ordon more than doubly fast. This would cut her chances of missing what was happening. She’d only made this decision as she saw the sun setting and hardly a sign of civilization ahead of her.

When the sun had finally set and darkness fell over the fields, the wanderer only saw even more blandness. Now a dark, dull landscape, softly lit by a full moon, the colors of the foliage were lost to quiet shades of black and blue. Save for the seemingly endless amount of invisible crickets and the wind, the world was silent. To an unobservant eye, the world would seem motionless in a navy void.

Slightly less confident in the darkness, Tesla unwrapped the meteor hammer from about her waist and left the head to drag on the ground behind her. She kept a small length of the rope resting atop her dominant foot, ready to launch the steel lump into action on a moment’s notice.

After what seemed to be hours, there was a small light in the distance. Unknowing what to make of it, Tesla avoided the path walked off to the side, far enough to keep her from being illuminated as she passed by. Growing closer it appeared to be a cooking fire about to wind down. Tesla, being the ever-so-shrewd adventurer she was, decided it might be worthwhile to take advantage of the situation.

Now close enough to clearly see, she took note that there were two men. Apparent Hylians, bummishly chatting after a meal.

“Headed for Ordon?” Tesla asked from her hiding place beyond the fire’s illumination.
Report Spam   Logged
EHW
Addict

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 02:21:52 pm »

Mosa looked up from his position, to see the illuminated figure of a young female woman... probably about Devin's age. Deciding to act as the elder, which he was, Mosa replied genially. "Hmm? Ah - yes, young miss, we are indeed headed for Ordon. The tyke's home village..." with this, Mosa pointed towards the larger and older-looking Devin, "...and my residence at the moment. Still, it is calm, good on the eyes and a good place to stay while resting. So yes, Ordon."

Noting the slightly irritated yet curious look on their faces, Mosa simply smiled and added with a mysterious, "Though I don't look it, I'm far older than you and have seen more than you will in your entire lifetime." A raised eyebrow and a 'Maybe this one's a little crazy' look from each was his reply. Ignoring them, Mosa set about coaxing a small mouse being ridden on by a group of Picori to come near. Mosa simply gave them a large four leaf clover to act as a shield for the rain, knowing from the growing amount of grey clouds, they'd need it soon. Turning back, Mosa simply cast a small Flare spell at the fire, causing it to get warmer.

((Okay, well, Mosa isn't a GM character, if that's what you're thinking. He's more of an eccentric and ancient Mage/ Historian, and he simply likes going around in the guise of a young teenager. The height makes him feel like a Picori, without him being ridiculed for being either too short or too young to help.
Tesla seems like a feminist, if the first post is any hint.))
Report Spam   Logged

America
And I'll be the hero!
Resident

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 03:49:06 pm »

((Devin actually looks a couple years younger, but whatever. :3))

Devin frowned.  There was some extra stew and it would have been a waste if they were too full to finish it off.  Still, there was nothing he could do if there was any leftover.  It was not as if they could carry it around with them.  At least, that was what he thought until a girl appeared on the scene.

Although he did not think the male Hylian was older, Devin did not feel like disputing or pressing the issue.  He merely nodded and turned to the girl.

“Well, I’ve made some extra stew on accident, so I suppose that you can help yourself to the rest, if you’d like.  Maybe you can tell us why you’re going to Ordon,” the black-haired man told the girl, a small smile on his face.  It would do no good to frighten someone away by appearing indifferent.  Plus, if she had decided to harm them, she would have done so all ready.

“Ah, we forgot introductions.  I’m Devin and my companion’s name is Mosa,” Devin added as an afterthought.  He had almost forgotten his manners, if one of the sylphs had not pinched him.  The Elementals loved courtesy and they were not about to let Devin forget such a fact.

((Blah.))
Report Spam   Logged

>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 07:42:40 pm »

((OOC: lawl, feminism))
        “Tesla. I won’t be eating anything I haven’t made myself, though. I’m not exactly wasting away right now.” She introduced herself and slowly wrapped the meteor hammer around herself again, squatting close to the ground, rather than sitting. “I heard they’ve been having a ball at Ordon,” she said in a voice that may as well have gone with a wink, “Figured I may as well see what was going on.”

One of the Hylians obviously knew decent magic.  The other was apparently a cook. They’d be useful to become acquainted with if she ever came across them again. As much as it pained her to wait, Tesla decided she could stand to wait an hour or two, before continuing on.

((OOC: Bleargh. Dunno how this is supposed to move on.)))
Report Spam   Logged
EHW
Addict

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 04:22:09 pm »

After a comfortably silent meal, at least in Mosa's opinion, he piped up with the comment, "Well, Miss Tesla, you're welcome to stay the night at our campsite. Don't worry about guard duty - I just don't feel like sleeping tonight, so will be looking over the camp all night. Plus, it'll give me time to think about what I've learnt recently."

Not caring either way, Mosa walked off to the side of the campsite where people could enter, and bent down to persuade some of his Forest brethren to commune with him. The little sprite-like people clambered up his clothing to seat themselves upon his clothed shoulders, before speaking in what to him at his present height sounded like whispering voices to tell him that Ordon had been attacked by dark creatures. No-one had been killed, but a number of the townsfolk had been injured and the remaining children in the village had been kidnapped by the decadent villainous creatures.

Mosa thanked them each in turn, giving each his blessings for a good harvest, before setting them once more upon his way. One of them, however, wished to say more, before informing the Picori Ancient that the leader of this new threat was related in spirit to the Hero of Time, and that things were not all as they seemed. With this troubling message relayed, the final Minish left Mosa, who inwardly shuddered at the prospect of facing someone with a spirit similar to that of the Hero of Time.
Report Spam   Logged

>>>>Booster
Fuzzy
Esteemed Members
Resident

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 04:59:45 pm »

((OOC: FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...!
...What a dry spell I've been on as of late. -__-" ))

The night was uneventful. Tesla slept with a metaphorical eye open, regardless.

That morning, as she awoke, it appeared as though this Mosa person wasn’t even the slightest bit tired. Whether this was worthy of note, however, was yet for her to determine. Until then, she wouldn’t pay much attention to it.

The sun was on the rise, illuminating the once dark and colorless Hyrule Field. The world was now filled with life as birds chirped and small animals went about their lives. The sight was pleasing to the eye, but nothing Tesla hadn’t seen before. The only reaction it drew from her was a slanted mouth and a  long breath.

“Suppose we should pack up and start moving?” the wanderer asked in an offhanded breath. She pretended not to be much interested in the prospect of traveling in groups. She’d never done so for a long while. Only sometimes would there be safety in numbers.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum